elite 8 (plus 1) dumbest poster polls await you in maryanns

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

elite 8 (plus 1) dumbest poster polls await you in maryanns

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:42 am

i have faith in all of you
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 22674
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 6060

Re: elite 8 (plus 1) dumbest poster polls await you in maryanns

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:07 pm

down to the final 4. you won't be surprised by any of the name
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 22674
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 6060

Re: elite 8 (plus 1) dumbest poster polls await you in maryanns

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:26 pm

Eh, there was one upset.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 33679
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2542

Re: elite 8 (plus 1) dumbest poster polls await you in maryanns

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:33 pm

not per the rankings - elvii was a 4 and corners was a 5.

plus, soccer song wasn't even nominated
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 22674
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 6060

Re: elite 8 (plus 1) dumbest poster polls await you in maryanns

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:46 am

one day remaining to vote your opinion on the dumbest poster of eo - nospace v flyingelvii

i assume folks gave hansen a bye because it's not nice to pick on those that are actually mentally challenged
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 22674
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 6060

Re: elite 8 (plus 1) dumbest poster polls await you in maryanns

Postby hansen on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:42 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:one day remaining to vote your opinion on the dumbest poster of eo - nospace v flyingelvii

i assume folks gave hansen a bye because it's not nice to pick on those that are actually mentally challenged


it must suck for your husband that you are such a miserable, boring twat
I honestly have no idea… HANSENPOST :shrug

Image
User avatar
hansen
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18146
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: Your Mom’s House
Karma: -1500

Re: elite 8 (plus 1) dumbest poster polls await you in maryanns

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:04 pm

hansen wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:one day remaining to vote your opinion on the dumbest poster of eo - nospace v flyingelvii

i assume folks gave hansen a bye because it's not nice to pick on those that are actually mentally challenged


it must suck for your husband that you are such a miserable, boring twat

i'm married to a woman, as opposed to your status as a confirmed bachelor. nice try, though, wapo.
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 22674
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 6060

Re: elite 8 (plus 1) dumbest poster polls await you in maryanns

Postby hansen on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:11 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
hansen wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:one day remaining to vote your opinion on the dumbest poster of eo - nospace v flyingelvii

i assume folks gave hansen a bye because it's not nice to pick on those that are actually mentally challenged


it must suck for your husband that you are such a miserable, boring twat

i'm married to a woman, as opposed to your status as a confirmed bachelor. nice try, though, wapo.


The homo doth protest too much, methinks.
I honestly have no idea… HANSENPOST :shrug

Image
User avatar
hansen
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18146
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: Your Mom’s House
Karma: -1500

Re: elite 8 (plus 1) dumbest poster polls await you in maryanns

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:04 pm

hansen wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
hansen wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:one day remaining to vote your opinion on the dumbest poster of eo - nospace v flyingelvii

i assume folks gave hansen a bye because it's not nice to pick on those that are actually mentally challenged


it must suck for your husband that you are such a miserable, boring twat

i'm married to a woman, as opposed to your status as a confirmed bachelor. nice try, though, wapo.


The homo doth protest too much, methinks.

you sure do. i'm glad you are finally starting to realize it, juicy fruit (you know, because sweet guys like to chew on you)
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 22674
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 6060


Return to Alumni Stadium

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], hansen, Thornton Melon and 30 guests

Untitled document