Rangers Weirdos

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Rangers Weirdos

Postby claver2010 on Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:55 pm

Logitano {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:eh once again got severely outplayed. just nothing consistently 5 on 5 at all. 7 games without an even strength point for panarin.

1 goal 1 assist last 13 games 5 on 5

How many turnovers?

See everyone in the Madison Club tomorrow night. :ace

enough for a bakery :band
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
Gasson Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:16 pm

Pathetic implosion almost negates a pretty fun run. Good luck to whatever franchise is stupid enough to give Ryan Strome $5 million.

On a positive note, I expect Colorado to drop the hammer on Tampa in a series that draws lower ratings then CNN Prime Time. Good job Bettman, the emphasis on doing anything possible to promote sunbelt franchises is a complete disaster.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby claver2010 on Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:46 am

they were so shot at the end. i don't hate the bolts like other dynasties, i think i'm in the minority in that one amongst rangers fans

cannot pay strome $5m a year just cause panarin likes playing with him. time for the kids to step up
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
Gasson Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:23 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:they were so shot at the end. i don't hate the bolts like other dynasties, i think i'm in the minority in that one amongst rangers fans

cannot pay strome $5m a year just cause panarin likes playing with him. time for the kids to step up

The Bolts are an absolutely loathsome team and their fans are even worse. The Staten Island Guido who cold cocked the Bolts fan at the Garden ought to get a medal and the keys to the city. Colorado is a loathsome team as well, but at least Muslim Tom Wilson is seriously injured and won't be on the ice for the finals. I want Sean McDonaugh, who didn't try and stole money from the Rangers for years, to blow out both achilles tendons, and I want Cirelli and Hagel to have to blow into tubes to move the wheelchairs they are confined to for the rest of their lives.

Also, why the fuck did Gallant scratch Kakko for Dryden fucking Hunt? The analytics say the Kid Line was the best line the Rangers had in both the Carolina and Tampa series. Now there is speculation that Kakko will sign an offer sheet instead of doing a bridge deal with the Rangers and the Rangers will either have to match or watch the #2 pick in the draft walk before his 21st birthday.

Because of the Panarin Albatross hanging around their necks, the Rangers probably don't have the money to keep both Copp and Vatrano. The good news is that Sammy Blais is going to be relatively cheap to resign after the injury. Would like for them to hold onto Motte as well. Have to get rid of Nemeth--who is useless--and bid adieu to the Gauthiers and McKeggs in the sub basement of the roster.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby Logitano on Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:01 pm

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:they were so shot at the end. i don't hate the bolts like other dynasties, i think i'm in the minority in that one amongst rangers fans

The Bolts are an absolutely loathsome team and their fans are even worse. The Staten Island Guido who cold cocked the Bolts fan at the Garden ought to get a medal and the keys to the city. Colorado is a loathsome team as well, but at least Muslim Tom Wilson is seriously injured and won't be on the ice for the finals. I want Sean McDonaugh, who didn't try and stole money from the Rangers for years, to blow out both achilles tendons, and I want Cirelli and Hagel to have to blow into tubes to move the wheelchairs they are confined to for the rest of their lives.

Also, why the fuck did Gallant scratch Kakko for Dryden fucking Hunt? The analytics say the Kid Line was the best line the Rangers had in both the Carolina and Tampa series. Now there is speculation that Kakko will sign an offer sheet instead of doing a bridge deal with the Rangers and the Rangers will either have to match or watch the #2 pick in the draft walk before his 21st birthday.

Because of the Panarin Albatross hanging around their necks, the Rangers probably don't have the money to keep both Copp and Vatrano. The good news is that Sammy Blais is going to be relatively cheap to resign after the injury. Would like for them to hold onto Motte as well. Have to get rid of Nemeth--who is useless--and bid adieu to the Gauthiers and McKeggs in the sub basement of the roster.

How do you not have a roster spot for a guy named Greg McKegg?

"Going over to Dorrians after the game to meet up with McKegg." The guy is a perfect fit. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby Shoreagle on Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:23 pm

Gotta say, rooting for Colorado for no good reason
Shoreagle
Carney Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:58 am

Shoreagle {l Wrote}:Gotta say, rooting for Colorado for no good reason

I have rationalized it because of McKinnon. It's interesting, I actually like Cooper. He is a great coach and from all reports an exceedingly decent human being. I just hate McDonaugh because it is so obvious that he stopped trying his last two years in NY, which is particularly disgraceful when you are wearing the "C". I also can't stand Maroon, Hagel and Cirelli. Dirty players all and they never answer the bell--Maroon does occasionally, but always ducks and covers when he has to fight a true heavyweight. And Tampa fans are the worst. They make Caps fans look knowledgable and you know the minute this dynasty ends there will be twenty people showing up to watch unless they are playing the Bruins, Rangers, Blackhawks or Red Wings--maybe the Maple Leafs, as well, as there are a lot of Anglo-Canadians in Tampa/St.Pete/Hillsborough--and those fans will all be rooting for the visitors.

I get that Bettman needed the Sun Belt to increase revenues, but honestly, Phoenix and the Florida Panthers need to go. You put them in Milwaukee and Kansas City and you'd sell out whether the teams were any good or not.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby claver2010 on Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:25 am

not that it's any solace for a franchise going on nearly 30 years but holy crap the rangers would've gotten stomped in max 5 games
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
Gasson Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:13 pm

You knew there was no way that bitter little fuck Drury would let the true captain, Chris Kreider, wear the C. Guy stole the Hobey Baker from Marty Reasoner, was lucky enough to be the 16th best forward on a team that would have won two cups whether he was on the roster or not, and stole money from the Rangers during his disastrous playing career at MSG that demonstrated beyond a reasonable doubt that he was an overrated bum. Now we have Cryin’ Jacob Trouba as the captain. Not sure landing the occasional hit, but largely playing like a traffic cone for large swaths of the playoffs qualifies one for a captaincy, but here we are. Let’s hope when this year’s iteration of the Rangers fails as a result of Drury’s bitter vendettas against Frank Vatrano, Tyler Motte and Kappo Kakko, that the hook for Mike Grier’s second banana will be ruthlessly fast and Drury can go back to making shitty pizza with his Little League teammates. From Jack O’Callahan and Davy Silk to Drury and “the developer of young talent” every single BU interaction with the Rangers has been a disaster. Dolan needs to put down the whiskey, quit his vanity project blues band, and clean out any and every vestige of BU scum. Only then can we make the Rangers great again, as they were from the late 20s through the early 40s.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby Logitano on Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:23 pm

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:You knew there was no way that bitter little fuck Drury would let the true captain, Chris Kreider, wear the C. Guy stole the Hobey Baker from Marty Reasoner, was lucky enough to be the 16th best forward on a team that would have won two cups whether he was on the roster or not, and stole money from the Rangers during his disastrous playing career at MSG that demonstrated beyond a reasonable doubt that he was an overrated bum. Now we have Cryin’ Jacob Trouba as the captain. Not sure landing the occasional hit, but largely playing like a traffic cone for large swaths of the playoffs qualifies one for a captaincy, but here we are. Let’s hope when this year’s iteration of the Rangers fails as a result of Drury’s bitter vendettas against Frank Vatrano, Tyler Motte and Kappo Kakko, that the hook for Mike Grier’s second banana will be ruthlessly fast and Drury can go back to making shitty pizza with his Little League teammates. From Jack O’Callahan and Davy Silk to Drury and “the developer of young talent” every single BU interaction with the Rangers has been a disaster. Dolan needs to put down the whiskey, quit his vanity project blues band, and clean out any and every vestige of BU scum. Only then can we make the Rangers great again, as they were from the late 20s through the early 40s.

This.

Everyone knows Drury's little league team forged birth certificates. Scumbag. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby claver2010 on Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:09 pm

typical fairfield prep alum
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John