Transfer portal?

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby DrJackRyan on Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:32 pm

Jonathan “JT” Thompson grad transfer cornerback from Southern Illinois is transferring to BC
User avatar
DrJackRyan
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1215
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:23 pm
Location: Marblehood, Marblehood...always up to no good
Karma: 184

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:54 pm

DomingoOrtiz wrote:Denzel Blackwell has entered The Portal.


I want to preface this by saying I have no inside information or can even validate if there is any truth to this, but just thought I would share …

I came across a post on Twitter below re: Denzel Blackwell. The post suggests that the main reason he decided to leave was over vaccination requirements/status, and that he has apparently committed to Arkansas State …

https://twitter.com/dublinlynn/status/1413580910549774340?s=21

Again, idk who this is and if there is any truth to it, just thought it was interesting especially considering the number of kids who have entered the portal this off season.
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3431
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:21 pm
Karma: 125

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby claver2010 on Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:17 pm

that bots tweets are some wild ride
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 19330
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 3259

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby Corporal Funishment on Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:23 pm

BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:
DomingoOrtiz wrote:Denzel Blackwell has entered The Portal.


I want to preface this by saying I have no inside information or can even validate if there is any truth to this, but just thought I would share …

I came across a post on Twitter below re: Denzel Blackwell. The post suggests that the main reason he decided to leave was over vaccination requirements/status, and that he has apparently committed to Arkansas State …

https://twitter.com/dublinlynn/status/1413580910549774340?s=21

Again, idk who this is and if there is any truth to it, just thought it was interesting especially considering the number of kids who have entered the portal this off season.


If this is true, we should consider boycotting the team and start demanding the removal of Jeff Hafley. Healthy young men should not be forced to take an experimental vaccine to play sports.

Where is the media?
Image

Proud member of the War Room Posse: "The Brain Trust of the MAGA Movement"
Eagle Outsider "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP--BUILD THE WALL--WIN THE WAR ON XMAS!
User avatar
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3106
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:10 pm
Karma: -100

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:59 pm

Somebody just contracted boredom in this thread. May be a pandemic. Lock down the boards.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 33385
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2538

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby Corporal Funishment on Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:16 pm

twballgame9 wrote:Somebody just contracted boredom in this thread. May be a pandemic. Lock down the boards.


I'm sure Packer and Durham will cover it when Hafley gets canned for vaccine apartheid.
Image

Proud member of the War Room Posse: "The Brain Trust of the MAGA Movement"
Eagle Outsider "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP--BUILD THE WALL--WIN THE WAR ON XMAS!
User avatar
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3106
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:10 pm
Karma: -100

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:41 pm

Corporal Funishment wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:Somebody just contracted boredom in this thread. May be a pandemic. Lock down the boards.


I'm sure Packer and Durham will cover it when Hafley gets canned for vaccine apartheid.


I won't know, still don't get the ACC Network in Boston. This is one of your dumber lines, and that is saying something.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 33385
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2538

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:11 pm

Corporal Funishment wrote:
BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:
DomingoOrtiz wrote:Denzel Blackwell has entered The Portal.


I want to preface this by saying I have no inside information or can even validate if there is any truth to this, but just thought I would share …

I came across a post on Twitter below re: Denzel Blackwell. The post suggests that the main reason he decided to leave was over vaccination requirements/status, and that he has apparently committed to Arkansas State …

https://twitter.com/dublinlynn/status/1413580910549774340?s=21

Again, idk who this is and if there is any truth to it, just thought it was interesting especially considering the number of kids who have entered the portal this off season.


If this is true, we should consider boycotting the team and start demanding the removal of Jeff Hafley. Healthy young men should not be forced to take an experimental vaccine to play sports.

Where is the media?


BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3431
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:21 pm
Karma: 125

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby MF73-Eleazar on Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:54 pm

Hafley: If you are not on board...there's the door. Thank you for your service.

His way or the highway, by the looks of it.
You what?
User avatar
MF73-Eleazar
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2029
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:10 am
Location: New York City
Karma: -352

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:28 pm

tom coughlin style. conspiracy theories and bill gates aside, i'm all for a coach that holds the team accountable in a consistent manner. not like spaz and his iced cream parties or the gym teacher and his bi-polar mood swings. fuck both of them in the ass with the wang of that ts that dry sucked hansen's weener on the beach
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 22257
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 6038

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby DuchesneEast on Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:14 pm

I thought the school mandated that everyone be vaccinated, so this is not a big deal. He wasnt playing hardball, he was following the administration.
User avatar
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 9420
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:25 pm
Location: I am the Duke of New York
Karma: 1674

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby Corporal Funishment on Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:12 pm

DuchesneEast wrote:I thought the school mandated that everyone be vaccinated, so this is not a big deal. He wasnt playing hardball, he was following the administration.


You'd still like to see more leadership and courage from the head coach. We all know the administration is Jesuit.

Bannon says it often: "Courage is the most important virtue, for it is upon courage that all other virtues rest."
Image

Proud member of the War Room Posse: "The Brain Trust of the MAGA Movement"
Eagle Outsider "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP--BUILD THE WALL--WIN THE WAR ON XMAS!
User avatar
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3106
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:10 pm
Karma: -100

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:31 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:tom coughlin style. conspiracy theories and bill gates aside, i'm all for a coach that holds the team accountable in a consistent manner. not like spaz and his iced cream parties or the gym teacher and his bi-polar mood swings. fuck both of them in the ass with the wang of that ts that dry sucked hansen's weener on the beach


Sorry, it may be his way or the highway but he doesn't seem like a giant fucking backwards outdated cock like Coughlin.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 33385
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2538

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:17 pm

twballgame9 wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:tom coughlin style. conspiracy theories and bill gates aside, i'm all for a coach that holds the team accountable in a consistent manner. not like spaz and his iced cream parties or the gym teacher and his bi-polar mood swings. fuck both of them in the ass with the wang of that ts that dry sucked hansen's weener on the beach


Sorry, it may be his way or the highway but he doesn't seem like a giant fucking backwards outdated cock like Coughlin.


Someone is still salty about those two Super Bowls. The Hyde Park Hater was so looking forward to talking shit to all the FDR fuckwads who made fun of his love for the Pats back in the day, not to mention all the meathead guidos at SUNY A who made him cry over the whole Dick McPherson/Scott Zolak Error/Era. Even with six Lombardis in the trophy case, he knows all those G-men fans from his younger years are still laughing at him and it grates. Damn you Tom Coughlin! Damn you straight to hell!
Dick Rosenthal
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 4084
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:39 pm
Karma: 362

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:41 pm

Dick Rosenthal wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:tom coughlin style. conspiracy theories and bill gates aside, i'm all for a coach that holds the team accountable in a consistent manner. not like spaz and his iced cream parties or the gym teacher and his bi-polar mood swings. fuck both of them in the ass with the wang of that ts that dry sucked hansen's weener on the beach


Sorry, it may be his way or the highway but he doesn't seem like a giant fucking backwards outdated cock like Coughlin.


Someone is still salty about those two Super Bowls. The Hyde Park Hater was so looking forward to talking shit to all the FDR fuckwads who made fun of his love for the Pats back in the day, not to mention all the meathead guidos at SUNY A who made him cry over the whole Dick McPherson/Scott Zolak Error/Era. Even with six Lombardis in the trophy case, he knows all those G-men fans from his younger years are still laughing at him and it grates. Damn you Tom Coughlin! Damn you straight to hell!


Yes the two Super Bowls make me salty we only won 6. Tom Coughlin is a flaming douche.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 33385
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2538

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby HJS on Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:18 pm

twballgame9 wrote:
Dick Rosenthal wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:tom coughlin style. conspiracy theories and bill gates aside, i'm all for a coach that holds the team accountable in a consistent manner. not like spaz and his iced cream parties or the gym teacher and his bi-polar mood swings. fuck both of them in the ass with the wang of that ts that dry sucked hansen's weener on the beach


Sorry, it may be his way or the highway but he doesn't seem like a giant fucking backwards outdated cock like Coughlin.


Someone is still salty about those two Super Bowls. The Hyde Park Hater was so looking forward to talking shit to all the FDR fuckwads who made fun of his love for the Pats back in the day, not to mention all the meathead guidos at SUNY A who made him cry over the whole Dick McPherson/Scott Zolak Error/Era. Even with six Lombardis in the trophy case, he knows all those G-men fans from his younger years are still laughing at him and it grates. Damn you Tom Coughlin! Damn you straight to hell!


Yes the two Super Bowls make me salty we only won 6. Tom Coughlin is a flaming douche.

By “we” you mean Tom Brady.
This post was made by Corporal Funishment who is currently on your ignore list.
User avatar
HJS
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15744
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 531

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:20 pm

HJS wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
Dick Rosenthal wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:tom coughlin style. conspiracy theories and bill gates aside, i'm all for a coach that holds the team accountable in a consistent manner. not like spaz and his iced cream parties or the gym teacher and his bi-polar mood swings. fuck both of them in the ass with the wang of that ts that dry sucked hansen's weener on the beach


Sorry, it may be his way or the highway but he doesn't seem like a giant fucking backwards outdated cock like Coughlin.


Someone is still salty about those two Super Bowls. The Hyde Park Hater was so looking forward to talking shit to all the FDR fuckwads who made fun of his love for the Pats back in the day, not to mention all the meathead guidos at SUNY A who made him cry over the whole Dick McPherson/Scott Zolak Error/Era. Even with six Lombardis in the trophy case, he knows all those G-men fans from his younger years are still laughing at him and it grates. Damn you Tom Coughlin! Damn you straight to hell!


Yes the two Super Bowls make me salty we only won 6. Tom Coughlin is a flaming douche.

By “we” you mean Tom Brady.


Nope

Yankees looked good tonight
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 33385
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2538

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:22 pm

Bored
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 33385
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2538

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:10 pm

BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:Jay Brunelle is leaving ND, went to St John’s and had BC offer (orig 2020)


transferred to Yale
GetIn
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 9133
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 189

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:32 pm

DomingoOrtiz wrote:
BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:Jay Brunelle is leaving ND, went to St John’s and had BC offer (orig 2020)


transferred to Yale


According to my ND sources, that is the level where he belongs. ND has had some horrid WR recruiting the last couple of years and most of the fan base wants WR Coach Del Alexander’s head on a platter, but even in a receiver room where the three best receivers are (1) a converted QB; (2) a super talented headcase who has missed most of two seasons from suspensions for violation of team and university rules; and (3) an incredibly fast kid who has yet to demonstrate he can actually run routes and blows out a hammy once a season and thus far has only seen the field in his first three years to run one long reverse for a TD before his hammy gives out and two to run fly patterns down field because he actually is faster than Clemson or Bama’s d-backs, the problem being that Ian Book could not throw a ball fifty five yards down field and take advantage of the step he had on them at that point (a fact that eluded Brian Kelly); this kid wasn’t even in the top 5 of WRs and with a couple of high 4 stars having arrived on campus, was looking at never seeing the field in any capacity whatsoever.

This is the rare year where we actually have more talent—at least amongst our top 3 WRs—than ND. He’ll be a good Ivy League WR, I doubt he could have played anything but special teams for us.
Dick Rosenthal
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 4084
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:39 pm
Karma: 362

Re: Transfer portal

Postby claver2010 on Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:17 pm

DomingoOrtiz wrote:Valecce to Colorado St. Wonder if the Dazzler offered Sam Johnson?


johnson ends up a shippensburg university, wherever that is
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 19330
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 3259

Re: Transfer portal

Postby eepstein0 on Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:43 pm

claver2010 wrote:
DomingoOrtiz wrote:Valecce to Colorado St. Wonder if the Dazzler offered Sam Johnson?


johnson ends up a shippensburg university, wherever that is


Pennsylvania maybe?
User avatar
eepstein0
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16985
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:35 pm
Karma: -303

Re: Transfer portal

Postby OCs_Inner_Eagle on Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:28 pm

eepstein0 wrote:
claver2010 wrote:
DomingoOrtiz wrote:Valecce to Colorado St. Wonder if the Dazzler offered Sam Johnson?


johnson ends up a shippensburg university, wherever that is


Pennsylvania maybe?


Yes, it's part of the State of Pennsylvania University system, located off I-81 maybe 45 miles southwest of Harrisburg. They're a D2 program, and have had five players make it to the NFL. Interestingly, three lasted 12 years while two (including their one draftee) only had one year.

I didn't know D2 schools can give up to 36 athletic scholarships for football each year. I don't know how many use their full allotment, especially as many D2 schools do partials and supplement with academic and need-based aid. But if Johnson should get an opportunity to play, and it's possible he'll blossom. Best of luck to him regardless.
OCs_Inner_Eagle
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:36 pm
Karma: 21

Re: Transfer portal

Postby Corporal Funishment on Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:56 am

OCs_Inner_Eagle wrote:
eepstein0 wrote:
claver2010 wrote:
DomingoOrtiz wrote:Valecce to Colorado St. Wonder if the Dazzler offered Sam Johnson?


johnson ends up a shippensburg university, wherever that is


Pennsylvania maybe?


Yes, it's part of the State of Pennsylvania University system, located off I-81 maybe 45 miles southwest of Harrisburg. They're a D2 program, and have had five players make it to the NFL. Interestingly, three lasted 12 years while two (including their one draftee) only had one year.

I didn't know D2 schools can give up to 36 athletic scholarships for football each year. I don't know how many use their full allotment, especially as many D2 schools do partials and supplement with academic and need-based aid. But if Johnson should get an opportunity to play, and it's possible he'll blossom. Best of luck to him regardless.


There were people absolutely insisting that this kid should be playing over Dennis Grosel, who holds the BC all-time record for passing yards in a game.
Image

Proud member of the War Room Posse: "The Brain Trust of the MAGA Movement"
Eagle Outsider "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP--BUILD THE WALL--WIN THE WAR ON XMAS!
User avatar
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3106
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:10 pm
Karma: -100

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:55 pm

Problem is that he is better than Grosel.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 33385
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2538

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:10 pm

twballgame9 wrote:Problem is that he is better than Grosel.


This is based on what exactly?*



* Showering with him does not count.
GetIn
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 9133
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 189

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:53 pm

DomingoOrtiz wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:Problem is that he is better than Grosel.


This is based on what exactly?*



* Showering with him does not count.


Let the fake poster take the bait next time.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 33385
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2538

Re: Transfer portal?

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:27 pm

For the record, they both belong at Shippensburg but Grosel would start.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 33385
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2538

Re: Transfer portal

Postby hansen on Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:35 pm

Corporal Funishment wrote:
OCs_Inner_Eagle wrote:
eepstein0 wrote:
claver2010 wrote:
DomingoOrtiz wrote:Valecce to Colorado St. Wonder if the Dazzler offered Sam Johnson?


johnson ends up a shippensburg university, wherever that is


Pennsylvania maybe?


Yes, it's part of the State of Pennsylvania University system, located off I-81 maybe 45 miles southwest of Harrisburg. They're a D2 program, and have had five players make it to the NFL. Interestingly, three lasted 12 years while two (including their one draftee) only had one year.

I didn't know D2 schools can give up to 36 athletic scholarships for football each year. I don't know how many use their full allotment, especially as many D2 schools do partials and supplement with academic and need-based aid. But if Johnson should get an opportunity to play, and it's possible he'll blossom. Best of luck to him regardless.


There were people absolutely insisting that this kid should be playing over Dennis Grosel, who holds the BC all-time record for passing yards in a game.


Shares, not holds
HANSENPOST :shrug

Image
User avatar
hansen
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 17794
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: Your Mom’s House
Karma: -1239

Re: Transfer portal

Postby Corporal Funishment on Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:57 pm

hansen wrote:
Corporal Funishment wrote:
OCs_Inner_Eagle wrote:
eepstein0 wrote:
claver2010 wrote:
DomingoOrtiz wrote:Valecce to Colorado St. Wonder if the Dazzler offered Sam Johnson?


johnson ends up a shippensburg university, wherever that is


Pennsylvania maybe?


Yes, it's part of the State of Pennsylvania University system, located off I-81 maybe 45 miles southwest of Harrisburg. They're a D2 program, and have had five players make it to the NFL. Interestingly, three lasted 12 years while two (including their one draftee) only had one year.

I didn't know D2 schools can give up to 36 athletic scholarships for football each year. I don't know how many use their full allotment, especially as many D2 schools do partials and supplement with academic and need-based aid. But if Johnson should get an opportunity to play, and it's possible he'll blossom. Best of luck to him regardless.


There were people absolutely insisting that this kid should be playing over Dennis Grosel, who holds the BC all-time record for passing yards in a game.


Shares, not holds


For now.
Image

Proud member of the War Room Posse: "The Brain Trust of the MAGA Movement"
Eagle Outsider "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP--BUILD THE WALL--WIN THE WAR ON XMAS!
User avatar
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3106
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:10 pm
Karma: -100

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests

Untitled document