Homohumpathon Super Bowl Dating Ad Gets Crunched!

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Homohumpathon Super Bowl Dating Ad Gets Crunched!

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:53 pm

Two humpers swapping spit and grinding junk.

Fagolamania and Queerizoids coming to fall in love?

Why not on some Oxygen baby maker Show not the Super Bowl?

Pretty soon there wll be no more Victoria Secret Angels giving rack and ass shots and yup, you gonna have two Puscadores skipping down the Bunny Trail holding hands kissing and doing the fagdango dance.

Disgustiad..made like others just to get back at the Tebow ad.

I mean how many humpers watch the Super Bowl since Johnny Weir's fur lined tutu in Men's Skatingand the various red carpets and the Oscars is their Super Bowls?

GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY FOOTBALL SCREEN!

Gay dating site's Super Bowl ad rejected by CBS
NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- CBS, the broadcaster for this year's Super Bowl, on Friday rejected an ad from ManCrunch.com, a gay dating Web site.

"After reviewing the ad, which is entirely commercial in nature, our standards and practices department decided not to accept this particular spot," said CBS spokeswoman Shannon Jacobs. "We are always open to working with a client on alternative submissions."


The ads for Super Bowl 2010 bring back some old faces as well as a few newcomers.
View photosCBS (CBS, Fortune 500) said it rejected the ad partly for financial reasons, but ManCrunch believes that there's more to it than that.

"It's straight-up discrimination," said Elissa Buchter, spokeswoman for the Toronto-based dating site.

Jacobs of CBS declined to comment on the charge of discrimination.

Buchter provided a copy of the CBS rejection letter to CNNMoney.com, which states that the ad "is not within the Network's broadcast standards for Super Bowl Sunday."

The letter also states that the CBS sales department "has had difficulty verifying [ManCrunch's] credit status."

Buchter said that basing the rejection on credit status doesn't make sense because "we offered to pay cash."

CBS is charging up to $3 million for 30-second spots. Buchter said ManCrunch would have been charged $2.5 million for its ad and would have had no trouble paying it, since the newly formed company recently raised $40 million from investors.

Shortly before ManCrunch announced the rejection, Jacobs of CBS said her company was reviewing the ad and it was "just one of many."

Jacobs also said the spots were "virtually sold out. We have one, maybe two spots left."

ManCrunch's ad, which can be viewed on its Web site, shows two men watching the Super Bowl. Their hands brush each other in the potato chip bowl, which inspires a passionate, male-on-male make-out session.

ManCrunch is not alone. Godaddy, an online retailer of Web site domain names, is running an ad in the Super Bowl this year but it had another ad rejected by CBS in the process. The rejected ad features a man named Lola.

This year's Super Bowl, between the Indianapolis Colts and the New Orleans Saints, will be played Feb. 7 at Sun Life Stadium near Miami. The facility in Miami Gardens, Fla., formerly called Dolphin Stadium, was recently renamed.

Share thisPrint
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 13450
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:23 am
Karma: -4852

Re: Homohumpathon Super Bowl Dating Ad Gets Crunched!

Postby bignick33 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:00 pm

74, this is the ad I get while looking at this post:

Image
I drink whiskey instead of water.
User avatar
bignick33
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 12824
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:31 pm
Karma: 907

Re: Homohumpathon Super Bowl Dating Ad Gets Crunched!

Postby cvilleagle on Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:19 pm

Wow, I didn't realize that FOX had purchased CBS.
Image
User avatar
cvilleagle
Devlin Hall
 
Posts: 6639
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:14 pm
Karma: 1160

Re: Homohumpathon Super Bowl Dating Ad Gets Crunched!

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:29 pm

FOX Ratings--9.7M --- 5.7M cable

Go check out what channels and the cable channels are now crushing ABESEEFAGS 7.6, NBEOLBERMANNCUNT 7.2 & 2.4 for Keithcunt, and CBKOURICBITCH 6.2.....& CUNNT..3.3

State of the Union, O'Reilly, Hannity....

MODERATE, PRAGMATIC, SENISIBLE, PROGRESSIVE vs. left wing radical extremist DEMS and scumbags and all the silly wild humped up homofags.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 13450
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:23 am
Karma: -4852

Re: Homohumpathon Super Bowl Dating Ad Gets Crunched!

Postby cvilleagle on Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:20 pm

BCEagle74 wrote:FOX Ratings--9.7M --- 5.7M cable

Go check out what channels and the cable channels are now crushing ABESEEFAGS 7.6, NBEOLBERMANNCUNT 7.2 & 2.4 for Keithcunt, and CBKOURICBITCH 6.2.....& CUNNT..3.3


You realize, though, that this still puts FOX viewers in the minority - there are just a bunch of liberal stations to break up the audience.
Image
User avatar
cvilleagle
Devlin Hall
 
Posts: 6639
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:14 pm
Karma: 1160

Re: Homohumpathon Super Bowl Dating Ad Gets Crunched!

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:24 pm

I believe I descibed my political and social status views and state on the other site.

But that is like saying, that Alabama went 14-0, but if you add the records of the next 3 finishers they had more wins?

The Leader is the Leader. FOX won the before during and after ratings.

Enjoy!
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 13450
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:23 am
Karma: -4852

Re: Homohumpathon Super Bowl Dating Ad Gets Crunched!

Postby Old 8ald Eagle on Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:35 pm

The term "homohumpathon" is offensive.
Please change it.
Are there even mods here?
I miss NewEaglePub.
Old 8ald Eagle
n00b
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:27 pm
Karma: 1

Re: Homohumpathon Super Bowl Dating Ad Gets Crunched!

Postby bignick33 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:42 pm

Now, I'm getting a Papa Gino's ad.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
User avatar
bignick33
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 12824
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:31 pm
Karma: 907

Re: Homohumpathon Super Bowl Dating Ad Gets Crunched!

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:42 pm

Old 8ald Eagle wrote:The term "homohumpathon" is offensive.
Please change it.
Are there even mods here?
I miss NewEaglePub.


That term is a classic historical reference and description for the old St.Valentine's Day Homosexual Dance that BC wanted to have that would have tainted and slimed Lyons.

If you don't like it, go up on MANCRUNCH which I find offensive and go find out where you and a few other diseased 74 can go suck cocks until your ears drip cum.

As for missing NEP, the old UVAZANDERPUSSIE PINK BARBIE WAGON 74 who destroyed the Insiders and now its a tomb, go back there and suck his Fagalier cock and get the fuck outta my alma mater for BC GUYS...NOT 74!

Was I clear enough?

As Always, ENJOY BITCH!
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 13450
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:23 am
Karma: -4852

Re: Homohumpathon Super Bowl Dating Ad Gets Crunched!

Postby Old 8ald Eagle on Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:01 pm

BCEagle74 wrote:
Old 8ald Eagle wrote:The term "homohumpathon" is offensive.
Please change it.
Are there even mods here?
I miss NewEaglePub.


That term is a classic historical reference and description for the old St.Valentine's Day Homosexual Dance that BC wanted to have that would have tainted and slimed Lyons.

If you don't like it, go up on MANCRUNCH which I find offensive and go find out where you and a few other diseased 74 can go suck cocks until your ears drip cum.

As for missing NEP, the old UVAZANDERPUSSIE PINK BARBIE WAGON 74 who destroyed the Insiders and now its a tomb, go back there and suck his Fagalier cock and get the fuck outta my alma mater for BC GUYS...NOT 74!

Was I clear enough?

As Always, ENJOY BITCH!


I haven't heard this sort of lewd language since the 60s.
74 is a small man indeed.
Perhaps he needs therapy?
Old 8ald Eagle
n00b
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:27 pm
Karma: 1

Re: Homohumpathon Super Bowl Dating Ad Gets Crunched!

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:13 pm

I haven't heard this sort of lewd language since the 60s.

You haven't heard anything yet you sanctimonious jerkoff. i liked the 60's--the Yankes started with 5 straight pennants and 2 titles.

74 is a small man indeed.

Ya never know since I have only shown my cock to women, but I am sure you suck all cocks.

Perhaps he needs therapy?[/quote]

I founded the Self-Esteem workshop for fagolas like you. Send me a check and I can (TRY) make a man outta you too bitch.

Enjoy!
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 13450
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:23 am
Karma: -4852

Re: Homohumpathon Super Bowl Dating Ad Gets Crunched!

Postby Old 8ald Eagle on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:01 pm

BCEagle74 wrote:I haven't heard this sort of lewd language since the 60s.

You haven't heard anything yet you sanctimonious jerkoff. i liked the 60's--the Yankes started with 5 straight pennants and 2 titles.

74 is a small man indeed.

Ya never know since I have only shown my cock to women, but I am sure you suck all cocks.

Perhaps he needs therapy?


I founded the Self-Esteem workshop for fagolas like you. Send me a check and I can (TRY) make a man outta you too bitch.

Enjoy![/quote]

The 60s were filled with Hippies. Like you?
I never said anything crass about you. Just that you should watch your mouth, or else.
I'm a heeler, not a fighter.
Perhaps you're not comfortable with yourself? Have you ever heard of Projection?
I think your projecting the insecurity about your own homosexual feelings on everyone else by lashing out.
Do you think there's any truth to that?
That's what Jags did.
This is a safe place.
Old 8ald Eagle
n00b
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:27 pm
Karma: 1

Re: Homohumpathon Super Bowl Dating Ad Gets Crunched!

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:10 pm

Old 8ald Eagle wrote:The 60s were filled with Hippies. Like you?
Yeah a teamster hippie..you are such a stupid twat.

I never said anything crass about you. Just that you should watch your mouth, or else.

I'm a heeler, not a fighter.

Me too. A Blue Tick Navi Heeler. My worshop is a healer of all assholes!

Perhaps you're not comfortable with yourself? Have you ever heard of Projection?

Yes I make a season projection every year for the last 7. You project stupidity and nothing of any content value.

I think your projecting the insecurity about your own homosexual feelings on everyone else by lashing out.

Yeah, for you and for the millionth time -- I am sick of the BC GLBTQA's on every Heights article whining and bitching and the Homohumper agenda in our Obamination and media America, and the new anti don't ask don't tell --like that needs to be fixed??/ It was fixed???

Do you think there's any truth to that?

No, read above bitch.

That's what Jags did.

No Jags, took an interview for a Head coaching job with the Jets for more $$$ and a better career fit for himself since he preferred the NFL--it was your boy GDF who turned his ultimatum into a fucking disaster and now we have 4 more years of Spazoo!


This is a safe place.


Not for assholes like you. You have 8 posts of no content and wanna fuck with me you twat?

Go bother someone who gives a fuck what you think and since you post no content, how the fuck would we know???
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 13450
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:23 am
Karma: -4852

Re: Homohumpathon Super Bowl Dating Ad Gets Crunched!

Postby Old 8ald Eagle on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:16 pm

BCEagle74 wrote:
Old 8ald Eagle wrote:The 60s were filled with Hippies. Like you?
Yeah a teamster hippie..you are such a stupid twat.

I never said anything crass about you. Just that you should watch your mouth, or else.

I'm a heeler, not a fighter.

Me too. A Blue Tick Navi Heeler. My worshop is a healer of all assholes!

Perhaps you're not comfortable with yourself? Have you ever heard of Projection?

Yes I make a season projection every year for the last 7. You project stupidity and nothing of any content value.

I think your projecting the insecurity about your own homosexual feelings on everyone else by lashing out.

Yeah, for you and for the millionth time -- I am sick of the BC GLBTQA's on every Heights article whining and bitching and the Homohumper agenda in our Obamination and media America, and the new anti don't ask don't tell --like that needs to be fixed??/ It was fixed???

Do you think there's any truth to that?

No, read above bitch.

That's what Jags did.

No Jags, took an interview for a Head coaching job with the Jets for more $$$ and a better career fit for himself since he preferred the NFL--it was your boy GDF who turned his ultimatum into a fucking disaster and now we have 4 more years of Spazoo!


This is a safe place.


Not for assholes like you. You have 8 posts of no content and wanna fuck with me you twat?

Go bother someone who gives a fuck what you think and since you post no content, how the fuck would we know???


It's not your fault.
Old 8ald Eagle
n00b
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:27 pm
Karma: 1

Re: Homohumpathon Super Bowl Dating Ad Gets Crunched!

Postby bignick33 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:31 pm

BCEagle74 wrote:GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY FOOTBALL SCREEN!


:lol:

That gimmick makes me laugh every time.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
User avatar
bignick33
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 12824
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:31 pm
Karma: 907

Re: Homohumpathon Super Bowl Dating Ad Gets Crunched!

Postby BCLou on Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:50 pm

Old 8ald Eagle wrote:The term "homohumpathon" is offensive.
Please change it.
Are there even mods here?
I miss NewEaglePub.


Words like 74, cumdumpster, assmaster, etc. are neither offensive nor hate speech because fags use these words to describe themselves. Better not upset 74 or he's liable to go Christian on you.

P.S. You're not Jewish are you?
BCLou
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:07 pm
Karma: -114

Re: Homohumpathon Super Bowl Dating Ad Gets Crunched!

Postby BCMurt09 on Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:29 am

"Homohumpathon" is an expression of 74's freedom of speech, thus it cannot be violated, even on an internet board. I'm all for letting them show this gay dating site ad..... as long as they show the Tebow pro-life ad that they cancelled.


No pro-life ad. No gay ad. I personally have no problem with either, but what's fair is fair.
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"
User avatar
BCMurt09
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2333
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:49 am
Karma: 291

Re: Homohumpathon Super Bowl Dating Ad Gets Crunched!

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:22 am

That ad of two "alternate lifestyle, significant other, spousal units, life partners, domestic and civil family members. zzzzzzz" or as BCCUNTLOUISE refers to them, 74 were inappropriately passionately kissing and most likely grinding junk, or a homohumpathon.

I agree that an appropriate homosexual ad should be acceptable but it will never be on a Super Bowl game window.

These humps NEVERGONNAGETIT, so homosexuals have to nastily offend public sensibilities since that degenerate amoral behavior is perverted, sick twisted and evil and denegrates society and God.

I believe there is a Federal Law and rule, no fagola-on-fagola swapping spit and humping on Super Bowl Sunday.

Many feel Victoria Secret and Bo Daddy were offensive, but they were heterosexual teases, and that is deemed "acceptable" since babes and cheerleaders are NORMAL HETEROSEXUAL behavior, whether "lewd" or major boob shots.

Sadly, our resident bitchslapping mule, the IGNORANT ONE, BCUNTLOUISE, well..... NEVERGONNAGETIT.

I do not use the words cumdumpster and assmaster and BCCUNTLOUISE is still on his Red Herring bender and like the sad 74 life he leads sitting in a bathroom stall waiting for Mr. Right There, or in Lou's world, Mr. Hard-on, so we can only take extreme pity on this DESPICABLE misinformed social, political and twisted soul.

Oh, I almost forgot ENJOY!...and once again, BCUNTLOU, HOMEY D'ONT PLAY THAT GAME!

AND GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY SUPER BOWL WITH THAT WEAK ASSBANDIT MANO-A-MANO HUMPING.

In a few days, i am submitting my 74 ad on BABECRUNCH, which will be posted on this site, for all the hot bi-sexual fence sitting women and the lost lezbos who need my man services since once 74 lays the pipe right, they are saved and have a chance to be Yankee fans.

It's my gift to the world.

GO EAGLES!

Enjoy the FSU game---- and BCUNTLOU, until you also learn to behave--enjoy "Johnny Weir and His Queer Show"--look another 74 classic and it rhymes!!
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 13450
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:23 am
Karma: -4852

Re: Homohumpathon Super Bowl Dating Ad Gets Crunched!

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:33 am

74 is always ahead of the media and sports curve. Check this out this AM.

The best is the reference to the Salvation Army and go read your C21 Magazine with BC Professor Jane Regan on Evangelism being the #1 principal theme of Vatican Council II. (PAGE 5).

Like I keep telling you kids --

74 --Genius at Work, for BC and you!

********************************

Tim Tebow is a rare athlete to take a stand

By JENNIFER FLOYD ENGEL

Abortion.

There is the word in all its divisiveness, and there it will be on Super Bowl Sunday. Not spoken, mind you, or I do not believe so. Just strongly hinted at as Florida QB Tim Tebow and his mom witness to the glory of choosing life in a 30-second ad during Saints v. Colts.

This is as good of a time as any, I guess, to say I am pro-life. I also believe I have zero right to impose my beliefs on another woman, or family. And I freely admit being mildly to moderately nervous to type both sentences for fear of inevitable fallout. You can barely utter abortion, much less give a strong opinion on said issue, without generating a firestorm.

Easier to just shy away, right? Opine about how ridiculous the Pro Bowl is, or riff on T.O.’s latest narcissistic rant, or giggle at Cowboys coach Wade Phillips comparing himself to a legend, or write really anything other than Tebow’s willingness to take on the single most divisive issue in America during the country’s Must-See TV moment because that inevitably generates too many angry e-mails.

And that is why I admire Tebow. In this day and age of athletes like Tiger Woods and A-Rod (and even journalists) refusing to take a stand on any issue for fear of upsetting potential pocketbook liners, I respect Tebow for having the guts to live and speak what he believes.

This is not about whether he is right or wrong in his convictions.

This is about his having them, and is that really so bad? Are we really so divided as a country about certain topics that we can no longer admire chutzpah in a person daring to stand up for what matters to him? Especially if he does so in a civilized, kind and intelligent way. We need more of this, not less. And yet mere mention of this ad has led to all sorts of crazy hyperventilation, like Tebow and his mom somehow will overturn Roe v. Wade a week from Sunday by simply talking.

"This un-American hate doesn’t have a place in this all-American pastime," Kierra Johnson, executive director of Choice USA, told Fox News.

I do not mean to tell Ms. Johnson her business. Undoubtedly, there is plenty of un-American hate on this issue, but it tests the limits of hyperbole to pretend Tebow and his ad in any way fit under that umbrella.

What he has is an opinion that differs from hers, and backers in Focus on the Family willing to pay for Super Bowl air time. Now many believe abortion does not belong on Super Bowl Sunday. At first glance, I tended to agree.

State of the Union. Fox. MSNBC. Rachel Maddow. Glenn Beck. We have so many chances as a country to rally around what divides us, why not spend a day drinking beer and eating guacamole and being in awe of Peyton Manning?

A pastor friend of mine, Matt Brent, explained to me why he believes abortion definitely has a place by asking a question. What does it say about us if we are OK with beer and scantily clad GoDaddys yet offended by a man living his faith?

Of course, nobody phrases it like that.

The key buzz discussions are, "Who is this football player to tell American women what to do with their bodies?" And, "Hey, CBS, get this pro-life Christianity out of my football."

Are you kidding? Football has served as a platform for all sorts of political discussions that don’t belong, like race and gun control and free speech and the handling of Katrina and even religion. Nobody gets upset about the Cowboys and the NFL using Thanksgiving games to kick off the Red Kettle campaign for the Salvation Army, which is "an evangelical part of the universal Christian Church," says its Web site.

I am not blind to the fact this is because that message is religion we can all agree upon, a very Matthew 25:35-40 lesson.

So in the end, what we are really saying is football is an appropriate venue for things we agree on and no place is OK for that which we do not. And I guess that is my problem.

Whatever your views on abortion, or politics, or faith, I would hope, if nothing else, we all believe everybody has the right to speak their truth. Is not free speech a basic tenet of a democracy? And again I find myself frustrated by journalists who practice under its protection yet would deny it to others.

Whenever I think of free speech, I am reminded of Andy Shepherd. He was the fictional POTUS in The American President and uttered maybe my favorite movie quote of all time, besides possibly, "We’re going streaking!"

He talked about how participation in a democracy is hard, how if you want free speech you have to "acknowledge a man whose words make your blood boil, who’s standing center stage and advocating at the top of his lungs that which you would spend a lifetime opposing at the top of yours."

And the lesson is: If you want to be heard, you sometimes have to be willing to listen.

Of course, few do. Instead we have yelling, which I probably contributed to this a.m. I am not looking for a fight. What I am hoping is this encourages more of us to be like Tebow, not in his views but in his willingness to stand up for what he believes.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 13450
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:23 am
Karma: -4852

Re: Homohumpathon Super Bowl Dating Ad Gets Crunched!

Postby BCLou on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:22 am

BCEagle74 wrote:I do not use the words cumdumpster and assmaster and BCCUNTLOUISE is still on his Red Herring bender and like the sad 74 life he leads sitting in a bathroom stall waiting for Mr. Right There, or in Lou's world, Mr. Hard-on, so we can only take extreme pity on this DESPICABLE misinformed social, political and twisted soul.

You've repeatedly written that there's no such thing as hate speech. You've repeatedly written that those words aren't offensive because gays (pardon me...74) use them with each other.

That's no red herring. That's fact.


Enjoy the FSU game---- and BCUNTLOU, until you also learn to behave--enjoy "Johnny Weir and His Queer Show"--look another 74 classic and it rhymes!!

If you're waiting for me to "learn to behave" you're wasting your time.

Old 8ald Eagle, if you're still reading this thread you'll notice that the easiest way to get the above poster's diapers wet is to point out any of his bullshit nonsense.

BCLou
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:07 pm
Karma: -114

Re: Homohumpathon Super Bowl Dating Ad Gets Crunched!

Postby Old 8ald Eagle on Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:39 pm

BCLou wrote:
BCEagle74 wrote:I do not use the words cumdumpster and assmaster and BCCUNTLOUISE is still on his Red Herring bender and like the sad 74 life he leads sitting in a bathroom stall waiting for Mr. Right There, or in Lou's world, Mr. Hard-on, so we can only take extreme pity on this DESPICABLE misinformed social, political and twisted soul.

You've repeatedly written that there's no such thing as hate speech. You've repeatedly written that those words aren't offensive because gays (pardon me...74) use them with each other.

That's no red herring. That's fact.


Enjoy the FSU game---- and BCUNTLOU, until you also learn to behave--enjoy "Johnny Weir and His Queer Show"--look another 74 classic and it rhymes!!

If you're waiting for me to "learn to behave" you're wasting your time.

Old 8ald Eagle, if you're still reading this thread you'll notice that the easiest way to get the above poster's diapers wet is to point out any of his bullshit nonsense.



Thanks for the tips.
74's anger saddens me.
He should get a gay friend.
It would enlighten him.
Old 8ald Eagle
n00b
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:27 pm
Karma: 1

Re: Homohumpathon Super Bowl Dating Ad Gets Crunched!

Postby DaveSpeed on Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:15 pm

Ovie Mughelli gives the thumbs to this ad. I guess this explains who took the pic of Riley Skinner. Wake Forest has some explaining to do. http://deadspin.com/5442029/the-alleged ... ers-update
DaveSpeed
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:17 pm
Karma: -4

Re: Homohumpathon Super Bowl Dating Ad Gets Crunched!

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:04 am

I hope everyday that those so inclined for that persuasion can meet and fall in love with America's most sensitive, most caring, most kind, super hero for the ages, the tight T-Shirt warrior stud wherever he travels, of course I am speaking of CNN's Anderson Vanderbilt Cooper.

AVC will always be there to be their soul mate, their true south and someone to hold hands with on a bright sunny autumn day picking apples at Walden Pond or feeding the millions of starving children of the world.

I have to stop now. My emotions of this new age NYC media gladiator and shining future President for America and the world has got me all verklempt.

God Bless AVC and CNN!

Last edited by BCEagle74 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 13450
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:23 am
Karma: -4852

Re: Homohumpathon Super Bowl Dating Ad Gets Crunched!

Postby Endless Mike on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:32 am

I am too sick of Tim Tebow to actually look into it, but I am hearing that the abortion story in the proposed Super Bowl ad is all BS. If it's all made up then I would think that would be a good reason to cry foul about it. I am just sayin.
User avatar
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8180
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:02 pm
Karma: 1653

Re: Homohumpathon Super Bowl Dating Ad Gets Crunched!

Postby angrychicken on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:39 am

YAY TEAM!!!
User avatar
angrychicken
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 12569
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:39 pm
Karma: 14472

Re: Homohumpathon Super Bowl Dating Ad Gets Crunched!

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:04 pm

Disgustiad, disgraciad.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 13450
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:23 am
Karma: -4852

Re: Homohumpathon Super Bowl Dating Ad Gets Crunched!

Postby EIConvert on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:56 pm

Absolutely the post of the year. Time to rejoice.

BCEagle74 wrote:That ad of two "alternate lifestyle, significant other, spousal units, life partners, domestic and civil family members. zzzzzzz" or as BCCUNTLOUISE refers to them, 74 were inappropriately passionately kissing and most likely grinding junk, or a homohumpathon.

I agree that an appropriate homosexual ad should be acceptable but it will never be on a Super Bowl game window.

These humps NEVERGONNAGETIT, so homosexuals have to nastily offend public sensibilities since that degenerate amoral behavior is perverted, sick twisted and evil and denegrates society and God.

I believe there is a Federal Law and rule, no fagola-on-fagola swapping spit and humping on Super Bowl Sunday.

Many feel Victoria Secret and Bo Daddy were offensive, but they were heterosexual teases, and that is deemed "acceptable" since babes and cheerleaders are NORMAL HETEROSEXUAL behavior, whether "lewd" or major boob shots.

Sadly, our resident bitchslapping mule, the IGNORANT ONE, BCUNTLOUISE, well..... NEVERGONNAGETIT.

I do not use the words cumdumpster and assmaster and BCCUNTLOUISE is still on his Red Herring bender and like the sad 74 life he leads sitting in a bathroom stall waiting for Mr. Right There, or in Lou's world, Mr. Hard-on, so we can only take extreme pity on this DESPICABLE misinformed social, political and twisted soul.

Oh, I almost forgot ENJOY!...and once again, BCUNTLOU, HOMEY D'ONT PLAY THAT GAME!

AND GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY SUPER BOWL WITH THAT WEAK ASSBANDIT MANO-A-MANO HUMPING.

In a few days, i am submitting my 74 ad on BABECRUNCH, which will be posted on this site, for all the hot bi-sexual fence sitting women and the lost lezbos who need my man services since once 74 lays the pipe right, they are saved and have a chance to be Yankee fans.

It's my gift to the world.

GO EAGLES!

Enjoy the FSU game---- and BCUNTLOU, until you also learn to behave--enjoy "Johnny Weir and His Queer Show"--look another 74 classic and it rhymes!!




Absol
EIConvert
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:52 pm
Karma: 8

Re: Homohumpathon Super Bowl Dating Ad Gets Crunched!

Postby EIConvert on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:01 am

BCLou wrote:
Old 8ald Eagle wrote:The term "homohumpathon" is offensive.
Please change it.
Are there even mods here?
I miss NewEaglePub.


Words like 74, cumdumpster, assmaster, etc. are neither offensive nor hate speech because fags use these words to describe themselves. Better not upset 74 or he's liable to go Christian on you.

P.S. You're not Jewish are you?



Does he know any good lookin jewish women?
EIConvert
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:52 pm
Karma: 8

Re: Homohumpathon Super Bowl Dating Ad Gets Crunched!

Postby BCEagle74 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:55 am

Upper East Side of Manhattan between 80th and 95th on First Avenue.

Marla, Rhonda, Vicki, Tiffany, Marcy, Julie....

If you see one turn to her girlfriend and mouth the words, "This guy is a fucking nightmare, hello!"--- just say excuse me since they are all Vulcan Mind Meld interconnected and you have to go to the next singles place.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 13450
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:23 am
Karma: -4852

Re: Homohumpathon Super Bowl Dating Ad Gets Crunched!

Postby BCEagle74 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:39 am

The radical extremist left wing nutcases of the diseased and polutted homosexual groups are so fucking lame and stupid as we have seen on this board.

These humps get used and abused in real life from their degenerate lifestyle and in political life and the only thing their huge gazillions in donations was successful in doing was stopping HIV from killing them, with billions in everybody's tax $$$$$ to the drug companies who made $$$$$$$$.

These angry amoral agenda drivers donate hundreds of millions like the lazy teachers unions and other social union losers and have gotten nuthing for 18 years.

Week 1 --- January 1992:

Billy Clinton "Commander in Cheif of I can't keep my dick in my pants" and Sarge Hillary with the Homsexuals in the Military was the downfall of the Democratic Congress and Senate and the Contract with America.

Now January 2010 --- Now after a year --- where the Brutha was pimpslapped like the silly Welfare Queen he is in every which way on Health Care, passed more pork spending than an Texas Smokehouse on the 4th of July, ---- and now his stooge welfare queen di tutti queens sweet cheeks Chuckie Cheatin Rangel from crack alley Harlem is writing a new welfare centered reparations Health Care Bill.

What a utter assclown we have as President and now the real danger to the military---his terrorism polices are so mismanged its a huge danger to America!

Now after appointed military commanders at the Joint Cheifs of Staff and other slots who swore to support open Homosexuals in the Military, OBAMINATION is failing in his domestic agenda and budget on all fronts and his little bitch Geitner and crew are fucking theives, we get the homosexual diversion.again...pathetic.

Anyone who did not vote for McCain because they believed that false dreamworld HopeShit or Change----yeah change to the radical Democratic left wing extremism I posted would happen if you read the Daily Racing Form on Obama and his votes and his personal history--....well you were told by me that you were an asshole then and now your still an asshole, only bigger!

We got so many many big issues and problems with the Military in suicide, divorce, adultery since women and men are banging like bunnies overseas and here and it ain't just singles!!--, wounded, limbless, Vets Admin, and this assclown is worried about a policy that works and nobody cares anymore in the military if you are a homosexual in 99.999% of the cases???

GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY AMERICA OBAMINATION!
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall
 
Posts: 13450
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:23 am
Karma: -4852


Return to Alumni Stadium

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: b0mberMan, BCMurt09, claver2010, DavidGordonsFoot, Google Adsense [Bot], Semolina Pilchard and 19 guests

Untitled document