74's VALENTINE'S DAY TOP 10 ROMANCE IDEAS!

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

74's VALENTINE'S DAY TOP 10 ROMANCE IDEAS!

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:49 pm

1--If you are married for more than 15 years or you have kids, in most cases the little woman has got a little woman sized larger becasue of you exquisite dining tastes, so don't ask her ---NEVER-- what size for the new French Maid's outfit, just get the expandable stretch job or one too small and say, "Well it looked like it would fit you since you look like the same bad ass hottie as when we were first married!'

That guarantees you a semi-drunken blowjob like you were single or your spouse is going all out for the Winter Blowiathlon Gold.

I know, reading this you guys are crying and saying, "74 Humble Genius and King of Romance, who the fuck knew!!!!
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Re: 74's VALENTINE'S DAY TOP 10 ROMANCE IDEAS!

Postby dixieagle on Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:04 pm

I think the redhead's way too smart to fall for that...
dixieagle
McGuinn Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:05 pm

2--Only single guys who are not getting regular tap or puscadores spend $150.000 for beautiful long stemmed red roses.

74 BASIC THEORY ON LOVE:

Single guys send those $150.00 expensive roses to girls that they wanna tap!!----- while getting regular tap from their girlfriends.

Ergo, you say, I know how much you like that French romantic restaurant so I decided to make 2 reservations ----one as a surprise TBA in the future -- instead of sending you flowers at work.

You are golden and the new requests are like letters to Santa--always answered.

Flowers at work have to compete with the

FAT CHICKS SELF ESTEEM FLORISTA SYNDROME* (74 Rights reserved).

You know the big huge blubber ass girl in accounting who wears the stretch pants ----that have done all the stretching left for $9.99 at Walmart ----and her shoes that have side cracks from her sliding while walking carrying more blubber that Orca at Seaworld, --yup---she sends herself 3 dozen roses from her invisible or mysterious non-existent boyfriends and you just can't compete with fat angry psychos that Greenpeace would gladly let you harpoon for whale meat.

No. Save the $150.00. Use the reservation line and when she reminds you about the second reservation surprise, ----HERE IS THE 74 COUP DE GRACE----you say, I am saving it for when you do that little surprise you mentioned in the bedroom!!!

PERFECT!!! She has no where to go---you get some new acrobatic trick, a garter belt and nylons spin job, or if you are truly young and single and no where close to marriage, you hit the sexlotto -----her hot GF shows up, or like me---you get beaten to within an inch of your life with an aluminum bat.

This thread needs to be tacked for our time capsule and for the young recruits who read these boards!
Last edited by BCEagle74 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:05 pm

dixieagle {l Wrote}:I think the redhead's way too smart to fall for that...

Wait until your read 2 and 8 more to follow!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:08 pm

dixieagle {l Wrote}:I think the redhead's way too smart to fall for that...

By the way did you and Jane get your flowers that I sent you?

:couch :couch :couch :couch :couch :couch

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:41 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:2--Only single guys who are not getting regular tap or puscadores spend $150.000 for beautiful long stemmed red roses.

74 BASIC THEORY ON LOVE:

Single guys send those $150.00 expensive roses to girls that they wanna tap!!----- while getting regular tap from their girlfriends.

Ergo, you say, I know how much you like that French romantic restaurant so I decided to make 2 reservations ----one as a surprise TBA in the future -- instead of sending you flowers at work.

You are golden and the new requests are like letters to Santa--always answered.

Flowers at work have to compete with the

FAT CHICKS SELF ESTEEM FLORISTA SYNDROME* (74 Rights reserved).

You know the big huge blubber ass girl in accounting who wears the stretch pants ----that have done all the stretching left for $9.99 at Walmart ----and her shoes that have side cracks from her sliding while walking carrying more blubber that Orca at Seaworld, --yup---she sends herself 3 dozen roses from her invisible or mysterious non-existent boyfriends and you just can't compete with fat angry psychos that Greenpeace would gladly let you harpoon for whale meat.

No. Save the $150.00. Use the reservation line and when she reminds you about the second reservation surprise, ----HERE IS THE 74 COUP DE GRACE----you say, I am saving it for when you do that little surprise you mentioned in the bedroom!!!

PERFECT!!! She has no where to go---you get some new acrobatic trick, a garter belt and nylons spin job, or if you are truly young and single and no where close to marriage, you hit the sexlotto -----her hot GF shows up, or like me---you get beaten to within an inch of your life with an aluminum bat.

This thread needs to be tacked for our time capsule and for the young recruits who read these boards!

This is a HOF classic. Tears running down my face. You are one funny guy.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:43 pm

So my wife makes 40 chocolate cupcakes with great cream icing and M&M's and a marichino cherry.

She ran out of cherries for the swim pratice in the AM and God forbid some drama queen --ALL 40---don't get a cherry, ------and don't even think of going there you perverted fucks.

Yup, I get to schlep to the store.

So I figure I'm in line for the greatest "two minutes" ---My personal best time!---- in sports (SEX) other than the Kentucky Derby and my Redhead Rachael Alexander takes me deep into the stretch.......

Yup......... she reared up and I hit my head on the starting gate and was knocked out cold.

3-10 coming soon...

Say it and say it loud to your wife or GF....

I need 74....

Louder...I can't hear you...........

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:25 am

3--Bed and Breakfast.

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THIS RUSTIC DANIEL BOONE, VALLEY FORGE BULLSHIT AND MY ALMA MATER'S MEN!!

Thank God the Super Bowl is over, and the only thing you will be missing is the Daytona 500, if you don't sneak out since the lobby never has a wide screen, and the Quaker motif in the rooms don't have TV's, but throughout this hell hole you have Martha Stewart Living magazines and Twats Rule chronicles and the books are fulll of love stories and how the ugly Lesbians will rule the world soon!

Maxim....yeah...... Maxim your ass!

WI-FI? WHAT-FOR? It's romantic time....Love is in the air, not the Internet, you pathetic putz!

So......You get some quaint inn where you freeze your nuts off getting up in the middle of the night when you have to drain the beast or clear any debris and the house is heated by some romantic coal burning stove or a fireplace.

Yeah like I wanna spoon or cuddle for 9 hours while my nuts have go north from Miss Constance's Ice Station Fucking Zebra cottage where you can see your breath even after drinking?

Oh yeah, breakfast....

WTF???

After an all night pound-a-fest ---where you tell your loved one to out scream and out yell and out groan the asshole in the next room who looks like Wally Cox and couldn't out fuck a sock puppet--- you get a fucking bran and berry muffin?

YO OLD BITCH!! I ate a fucking muffin last night in and out of the shower and where the fuck is the pork???

Gimmee 3-4 huge light to medium poached eggs ---and not the free cage -- free range ones without the toxic DDT swamp chemicals for that crisp taste of New Jersey --- four huge moutherfucking suasage links and some home fries and big orange juice and 6 slices of dry toast for my eggs??

Coffee and a fucking muffin? WTF am I a figure skater with sequins?

Then you get the nature walk at -12 and the wind chill at -36 chaffes your nuts and you have no idea where they are now from the artic blast from some polar bear's fart.

GO TO LAS FUCKING VEGAS!!

Some 19 year old UNLV rebel gives you a lap dance in front of your wife and watch steam come outta her ass and if you don't get any action later, the girl made you the juice and you get to play blackjack!

No bow down to 74 and thank him for setting your life in order.
Last edited by BCEagle74 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:37 am

4--Cards and Candy

Make you own like with MS Publisher and save $12.00!

Here is a romantic cliche and timeless love sonnet that expresses your love, caring and true devotion and the spirit of the Holiday and the lives you share!!

Hey honey.....Fuck me like the wild Kelly Preston did Tom Cruise in Jerry McGuire or how Sharon Stone did to Mike Douglas in Basic Instinct and who cares if the neighbors hear, the kids call 911 or the police come!

Yup, you saved some bucks and you got your message across.

You top it off by saying, here is a box of expensive dark chocolates---- since you have been on a diet since the day we were married -------and in case you get tired of screaming or asking if I want you hot divorced friend to join us for a threesome this sugar boost will refresh your memory.

What would you kids and guys do without me?

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:51 am

5- Expensive Jewelry!

This is to seal the deal since she is a Mel Kiper Mock Draft Top 10 List Chick ----and she may be wavering or thinking straight that she could do better since she is not with 74 :kudos -----or some rich twerp who can provide her with a huge nest and toys but is a douchebag punk and may fuck like a weenie.

...OR.....I hope the hottie you were banging on the side was worth the expensive baubles for your wife (GOD FORBID YOU DO THAT --THAT IS DISGUSTIAD--- or the GF, again hopefully not the wife.

Don't be like 74 who bought her the expensive stuff after we were married and it occurred to me...WTF am I thinking? I am married?

I violated 1-5 and why am I now imparting this Tree of Knowledge ---when you assholes should suffer too---- and no one respects the 74 humble genius and humility??

Did I say humility???!!

Nope cubic zirconium is the path to enlightenment, meaning your wallet is less enlightened.

I am now like a ZEN MASTER OF ROMANCE AND TRUE LOVE!!

Bow down once again and pay BAMA to me.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:06 am

6--Romantic whispers...

Here's a hint for you younger and even older guys...

Women want to be woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeedddddddd and sweet talked and told how important it is for them to do all that fucking house shit you don't do since you were married...and you would fuck up anyway ------and she is not Maids-R-US, ------or as I say to get the Redhead rolling, you are not a FRENCH MAID-R-US, (then run),---- and that you appreciate all the shit she does since WTF, mind you, you wouldn't do it anyway, but who the fuck cares??

It's like a Catch 88.

So before the lovemaking starts, do not bend over and show her your gaping hole and the first thing you say is,

"Has my hemmeroid gotten any bigger?"

It's the Ohhhhh Baby, I am glad you bought that or I bought that and thank God for stretch stuff --no scratch that last one---and you look as hot as a SI swimsuit model.

Then when she tells you in a loving and tender moment to SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE, you get busy and down to business.

..and you ladies out there thought Peyton Manning could call plays at the line of scrimmage and work the 2 minute drill.

WHO RULES YOUR WORLD!!!

74!!!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:17 am

7--Stuffed Animals.

I live at the Disney Hellhole of Pochahantus, Shrek, Ariel, Bears of the World jerkoffs, Seaworld Aquarium, San Diego Zoo, Westminster Kennel Show, Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus, the Stuffed Cow married couples, Beatrix Potter Cocaine world, Jungles of India, Wild Kingdom of Africa, Birds of Prey on my wallet, along the flying squirrels of Madagascar, Cat in the Hat, Beanie Babies, Alien Pricks ---- or the complete Noah's Fucking Ark of my ADX range 13 Lockdown Smithsoniam Museum where Exacta Box tickets go to die.

Never buy any stuffed animals.

It leads to perdition, the little motherfuckers multiply, and the wife says the expensive animals need friends they are lonely..

Lonely, Lonely, lonely.....YO REDHEAD....I needs to stuff a few TCU coeds, I am lonely too!

There I just saved you a M-Series BMW 5 fully paid for man toy.

The King of Romance is the Guru of Gonads Rule the World!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:20 am

8-10 --will be posted at a later date since imparting too much wisdom and knowledge at a fast pace will make your brains explode and your pants -----and 74 knows your mental and physical limitations and is using caution.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby nonsense9b on Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:28 pm

ideas 8-10 involve the reservoir boat house board.
nonsense9b
n00b

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:47 am

8-10 have been cancelled since the day I said I do, I lost the Constanza hand.

By the way for you Board guests and stupids, --or both-- these are dangerous and only to be tried by a professional like me and since you are all morons, kids, DO NOT ATTEMPT THESE AT HOME!

So be kind, sweet, respectful, loving, PATIENCE, spiritual with Christ as your marital guide, and seek the good in your spouse and remember this person will take care of you when you are old, or both, or a real pain in the ass like me.

Happy Valentine's Day to our 4 Board Babes, Jane, Dixie, Diedre and Kimmie and all other BC Gal babes.

You guys had better get some nice gifts and cards because I know most of you and you all mske me look like the King of Romance..and find yourself a nice girl if you are single!

PAY ATTENTION!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby chuckfrombc on Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:50 am

A special Valentine's day fable

Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess...... 'Will you marry me?'

The Princess said, 'NO!!!'
And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf and drank beer and scotch and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.

The End
chuckfrombc
Carney Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:40 am

chuckfrombc {l Wrote}:A special Valentine's day fable

Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess...... 'Will you marry me?'

The Princess said, 'NO!!!'
And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf and drank beer and scotch and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.

The End

Thanks for reminding me what a total loser I am.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby chuckfrombc on Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:04 pm

You're a loser? How about me??

The Black Bra (as told by my wife)

I had lunch with 2 of my unmarried friends. One is engaged, one is a mistress, and I have been married for 20+ years.
We were chatting about our relationships and decided to amaze our men by greeting them at the door wearing a black bra,
Stiletto heels and a mask over our eyes. We agreed to meet in a few days to exchange notes. Here's how it all went.

My Engaged Friend:
The other night when my boyfriend came over he found me with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask. He saw
me and said, 'You are the woman of my dreams. I love you.' Then we made passionate love all night long.

The Mistress:
Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was wearing a raincoat, under it only the black bra, heels and mask over my eyes. When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but he started to tremble and we had wild sex all night.

Then I had to share my Story:

When the Chuckster came home I was wearing the black bra, black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes. When he came in the door and saw me he said, "What's for Dinner, Batman?"
chuckfrombc
Carney Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:56 pm

I get, "Where are we going?"

I have listed my dishes now nearing 20 sets, kitchen appliances from hell, stuff, decorations out the wazoo, and just once I would love tobe Guy Fieri, Anthony Bourdain and Andrew Zimmerman are my dream jobs, since they find spectacualr food all over the world.

When Bourdain went to Corsica, I knew where I wanted to live when I was old. Fresh Fish, great meat, farm vegtables, etc.

Buy the way, I have a giant ccokbook collection --a huge three tiered bookcase, from our vacations and travels and Southern Living and who the fuck knows.....I have 800,000 recipes and the next sentence will get me killed (RHOS.)

Redhead over shoulder...

I have a tag sale, I net $35 million...or mayeb $70 bucks.
Last edited by BCEagle74 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby bcsoxfan12 on Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:47 pm

Come on 74 give us #8-10……these are words to live by!!!!!!! I shared these with a few friends and they were dying laughing!!!!! 74’s V-day commandments
bcsoxfan12
Campion Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:15 pm

8--Never lose the Constanza Hand.

I lost it on day 1 after the honeymoon when I said i am going to shoot some pool and have a beer and the wife said those 20 years are over -----and sit down next to me and watch me needlepoint and cross stitch and boil me some water for my tea.

Yup, fluffy slippers, woolly socks, a flannel nightgown and that warm robe...wheeewwwwwwwwww ieeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I said, go put on what you wore on the honeymoon, and she said that is done and you go wear that uncomfortable shit and you are cut off until the next millennium.

Here is the lesson for you young guys and married guys on the first anniversary or marriage and relationships...fuck the cards, roses and jewelry!!!

You stand up on the chair in the kitchen and do the MJ Double --BOTH HANDS--, --or the Michael Jackson hand grab on your junk---or for you Irish guys, again, one hand.

You grab the big thick Italian sauseege and put your pissing hand--left or right, your choice, 74 is flexible--under your family jewels and say, take care of this before you cook me dinner.

You establish your domain and dominance. Its like pissing in the back yard so the Texas Armadillos and Varmits know to get the fuck outta your yard!

You get a ball knocking blow job, she knows you are the fucking man, and she learns to make the gravy with the po chops.

As my wife said, when I first did this,

"I hope you fall since you have a lotta insurance and fall and break your neck and pull your pants up before someone sees thru the window, and take me for Mexican food.

DISGUSTIAD!
Last edited by BCEagle74 on Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:33 pm

9--You have to eliminate the overbearing, intrusive, unhappy, drive-by, call every 5 minutes, nosy girlfirends especially if they are --FAT, UNHAPPY, UNMARRIED, or worse---FAT, MARRIED AND unhappy that they can't bust their husbands balls and he ignores her female bullshit ------and she comes over to ruin your fucking life or bring her misery and pain so your wife gets ideas that you need to change, meanwhile the drop-by bitch's is a fucking meek twat titmouse at home, and now you are getting your nuts crunched like the filling inside on a Pecan Chocolate cake by your wife from this miserable unhappy baby maker bitch.

The worse thing is when women are unhappy and one is happily married. Its like a placid lake of the ups and downs of marriage and now these sick twats have to put ideas in your wife's melon on how unhappy she really isn't and then you got trouble in River City.

I solved that problem by saying what these guys did and compared it to me and if you want to be like them I will leave and you can be the only divorced member since their husbands are who they are and I don't leave you every weekend for boys golf, poker or hunting.

The key here is to make sure your wife tells her fat fuck jumboese unhappy miserable sow frau-moms who have fat fuck kids issues too, that you had a nice Valentine's Day and great dinner and those guys went dove hunting in some leased blind and then went to the stripper bar to get drunk.

It's your move then honeybunch?>>>

Remember when a 60 year old single guys hits the lotto he dates 20--30 year old hotties not 55 year old Mamas?

Misery loves company and there is no misery like a fat, unhappy married best GF who feels its her crusade in life to change you since her husband is an asshole or just can't stand her, or she is just a bitch!

SOLUTION:

Shoot the fat pig in her SUV before she waddles to the door.

It will save 2 marriages and lives. Yours and the guys who spends her insurance check golfing and banging some new flame!

THE KING OF ROMANCE HAS SPOKEN. I RULE THE WORLD OF SEX AND LOVE. I AM "CUPIDOMORE"

THE ITALIAN STALLION OF RELATIONSHIPS AND INTIMACY!!!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:59 pm

10- THE 74 FORBIDDEN LOVE TRIANGLE OFFENSE AND FOR EXPERIENCED SINGLE PLAYERS ONLY --

so be advised, this is not for women.

This is for single guys only, especially you college guys. You may be saving some hot chick from a life of misery.

Young women are easy influenced---by tequila and other girls---- since most guys have 24/7 hard-ons and they are on the catch and release or lease love program---- so this leads to lots of smokin hot fence sitting girls who may venture to the dark side and have part-time girlfriends------ since most of you young guys are assholes and are not major relationship jugglers yet.

As I wrote and was posted on the Heights.

74 has a GLBTPR training session.

GONNA LAY THE BITCH TONIGHT! >> PIPE RIGHT!! 101 course.

You send a sweet card to some chick who is a hot bi-tweeter or friend and give her a nice gift or some flowers. Then you meet for lunch and then order some wine..this is the first step and you say, I know you are involved and maybe in love but that is just so cool with me since I feel some connection with you and want to be your best soul mate buddy....

The stage one is set and if she is interested, on date 2 you call unexpectedly and say lets go to this cool restaurant and have dinner and invite your GF if you want since I love your company...

If the GF shows up, you be cool and get them drunk and maybe you say can I stay at you guys place sicne I drank too much or if the GF doesn't come you go when you can get mucho tequila and you go into the Peyton Manning call the plays at the line of scrimmage back at your place or hers and use the line...

'I don't care about what you do with her, and then you do the difficult 3.9 on the USA Diving Team degree of difficulty Greg Louganis style --- no offense intended--dive into the netherregions where the world is mystery and her hot buttons are different on every original equipment manufactered, and give it your BC Eagle best.

If you are smooth, and fast you can gauge the situation, go to DEFCON 5, and then bring the Trident missile out of its silo quickly and drive it deep and hard and if she says no at first your line is,

"Just wait until I finish the job!"

If afterwards she feels guilty, just tell her to bring over her friend or you don't mind watching...and maybe you get the Ernie Banks Special..let's play 2!!

If you get to Round 2, Thank 74 with some donuts.

You are the Master of the Universe for a short while and you may save 2 chicks from turkey basters and living in some Western Massachusetts Lesbian Hellhole of Group Therapy, Radical baby maker Organizations, and bitches who hate men and feminazis who raise fucked up kids and hate the cock and will make your lives miserable.

This is very dangerous and use 74 along the way here for pointers and like a Guru Sherpa Mountain guide, I shall lead you to the Promised Land of Dueling Twatwinkies, or you fall 14,900 feet to your death.

WTF?

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby chuckfrombc on Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:15 pm

My wife and I have devised a system that has insured a successful marriage. We decided when were engaged that I would make all the big decisions and she would make all the small ones. It has worked fine except, so far, we have never had a big decision.
chuckfrombc
Carney Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:01 am

At least your allowed to make adult decisions.

I get the look...like excuse me.....or never listen to your father....or when I try to edujmacate my daughter?

She had to do a paper on a 1960's hero so I gave her Chuck Bednarik or James Riddle Hoffa to suggest to the teacher and the teacher changed it to JFK?

No problameo....

I added in that JFK was whacked by mob hitters from the grassy knoll for fucking with the Unions and Hoffa and the Mob in Shytown and LHO was a patsie and the Kenendy family was organized mobsters, bootleggers and murderers.

My wife deleted it and now my vast brain power of worthless knowledge and BC folklore has gone to West Virginia in a handbasket.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:32 pm

This is vintage 74 work. I exalted the B & B post.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:23 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:This is vintage 74 work. I exalted the B & B post.

DGF I entered the Run for the Roses 10--

Its tough to pick who will o to what race..ugh....

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:33 pm

bcsoxfan12 {l Wrote}:Come on 74 give us #8-10……these are words to live by!!!!!!! I shared these with a few friends and they were dying laughing!!!!! 74’s V-day commandments

You are 20.

You have no mortgage, kids, tuition payments, car payments, wife shit, kids expenses, health, dental, vision, job boss assholes, corporate restructuring and did I mention wife shit and a finger check up your ass every year after 40?

I posted that on the Student Stress whining article on the Heights and it was censored!!

THE HEIGHTS 74!

Back In the day, you couldn't get a laser beam or a BB fired out of a cannon between the thighs of a BC girl and now its.....

"Hey, lets hook up for Valentine's week after the disgustiad food at McElroy or bewteen my 10 class and my 3!"

You lucky fucking young mook bastards.

Between Jand And Dixie, I was beaten ---undeservedly I might add---outside of the Lyons Rathskeller more times than a rented Grand Canyon Mule having trouble going back up the North rim and this was after they outdrank me in beer!!!!

Catholic girls back then guarded the "Fort of >>> you had better not be an asshole!" like NORAD deep in the Rocky Mountains!

Now the electronic beeping pussy guard is manned by the USA Border agents and if you have a condom, come on up!

20....I got a baseball glove twice as old as you + 7!

Reminder me to smack the shit outta you when we meet!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby branchinator on Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:44 pm

Can we get a recap of how your Valentine's Day went?
branchinator
Cushing Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:32 pm

branchinator {l Wrote}:74,

Can we get a recap of how your Valentine's Day went?

The Zen Guru of Gonadia, the Rullah of Romance, The King of Cupidito, that would be 74, has everything under his master control.

Fear not my young apprentices of amore, my serfs and my young squires of sexual exploration, my young knave slaves of your Master Knight of the Order of the Catskill Heart Shaped bed for the weekend with wild jewish girls from Long Island ....learn at my knee...

Here is how you handle the real, and I mean the real,

"LOVE BOAT CRUISE OF MARRIED LIFE "SITYOUASHUN!"

I told the Redhead that living with me is like Valentines' Day and Christmas every day!

I completed the expensive and elegant slide bracelet and various expensive baubles from the jewelry store and now the big payday is coming back to Daddy 74!!

No cards, no flowers, no expensive Godiva into my heart candy, no special French Dinner, I just say,

"Yo Redhead, get on your kinky store new outfit, your 9 inch red stillettos, snap those garters into place, and do a couple of stripper pole spins on your needlepoint lamp and haul it on over here and wake the big Italian beast from the man cave and make him happy and maybe I'll buy you a dinner at JoBob's House of Chili Dogs and Fried Gizzards!"

Am I the man.

Am I the man or what?

LESSON DELIVERED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please send your homage and posts of praise to (and get well cards and prayers) to 74:

c/o The Fort Worth Organ Transplant and Special Surgery Unit
9th Floor -- Testicle Re-Attachment WIng and Penis Reconstruction Center

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Next

Return to Alumni Stadium