Jared Dudley...

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Jared Dudley...

Postby bignick33 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:07 pm

Duds is getting some great pub on ESPN right now against the Nuggets. The commentators complimented his "deadly" 3 point shooting, and his "steady" defense, calling it a "wicked combination." They also complimented his imitation of Mark Jackson, calling it "outstanding." It's great to see Dudley succeed; I don't know if there's ever been a more likable BC basketball player.

I might be post-nerdiciation, but my class is doing big things athletically (Duds, Matty, Gos, Silva, Dunbar, Tribs, Sean Marshall).
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Re: Jared Dudley...

Postby BCFAN94 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:25 am

Sean Marshall?
BCFAN94
Campion Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:17 am

BCFAN94 {l Wrote}:Sean Marshall?

Huge in Turkey
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby shockdoct on Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:41 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

Huge in Turkey

This is why I have great hopes for the wiki. Anytime now the weirdos to make their way over and start posting euro league stats.
shockdoct
Cushing Hall

Postby bignick33 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:47 pm

shockdoct {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

Huge in Turkey

This is why I have great hopes for the wiki. Anytime now the weirdos to make their way over and start posting euro league stats.

:shocker , I forgot to include to include you in the list of 07s who went on to greatness. I am deeply apologetic.

:bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby BCFAN94 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:22 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

Huge in Turkey

I thought he played for some French team.
BCFAN94
Campion Hall

Postby Onyx Blackman on Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:27 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

Huge in Turkey

The King of the Court is on ESPN right now playing against a team coached by Scoonie Penn.
Onyx Blackman
Merkert Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:04 am

Onyx Blackman {l Wrote}:The King of the Court is on ESPN right now playing against a team coached by Scoonie Penn.

the game was on in the background of the restaurant i ate at last night. i paid no attention to it to notice king puns playing or that all the players wore "frates" on their backs

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/celt ... rates_home

pretty cool story... good for the king
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:58 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
Onyx Blackman {l Wrote}:The King of the Court is on ESPN right now playing against a team coached by Scoonie Penn.

the game was on in the background of the restaurant i ate at last night. i paid no attention to it to notice king puns playing or that all the players wore "frates" on their backs

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/celt ... rates_home

pretty cool story... good for the king

BC athletes often seem to have a different perspective.

As an update, they upset tOSU's alum team and are now in the finals tomorrow night.

https://www.thetournament.com/bracket
GAME RECAP

SCARLET & GRAY (THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY ALUMNI)
TEAM PROFILE
83 88

TEAM CHALLENGE ALS
TEAM PROFILE
TUESDAY, AUGUST 1, 2017 - 7:00PM EDT
Baltimore, MD

Casper Ware scored two late baskets in the second overtime, and West Region #6 seed Team Challenge ALS continued its Cinderella run to the TBT Finals by defeating Midwest Region #2 seed Scarlet & Gray, 88-83. Ware tallied a game-high 28 points in the victory for Team Challenge ALS in a highly competitive contest that featured 15 ties and 11 lead changes. Austin Daye (22 points) and Sean Marshall (21 points) also pitched in offensively for Team Challenge ALS, which advanced despite making just two of 13 three-pointers in the first half. Jared Sullinger completed a solid performance in TBT, scoring 26 points and grabbing 10 rebounds in the losing effort for Scarlet & Gray, which also benefitted from a 17-point, 10-rebound performance from Leon Rodgers.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby HJS on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:25 pm

This is the primer from ESPN regarding the final 2 teams.

The two-time defending champion and top seed in the South region, Overseas Elite is a juggernaut stocked with international experience. It has never been beaten in TBT play. Guard Kyle Fogg, formerly of Arizona, scored 26 in the Round of 8 win this year and 42 in the semifinals last year. He made the all-tournament team in 2016 along with former St. John's forward D.J. Kennedy. Former Pitt forward DeJuan Blair, Kennedy and DeAndre Kane, who played at Iowa State, all attended Schenley High School in Pittsburgh. Guard Errick McCollum averages 15.5 points this year. His brother, Portland Trail Blazers guard C.J. McCollum, is an Overseas Elite booster.

The sentimental favorite in Baltimore, Team Challenge ALS, is seeded sixth in the West and won each of its first four games by double digits; two-time Big West player of the year Casper Ware, formerly of Long Beach State, averaged 15.8 points. Other notables include former Mississippi State guard Dee Bost and ex-Nevada center Kevinn Pinkney. Darren Collison of the Sacramento Kings is the coach, and former Boston College forward Sean Marshall assembled this team to raise money for his old college roommate, former BC baseball player Pete Frates. Frates, diagnosed with ALS in 2012 at age 27, helped inspire the Ice Bucket Challenge, which went viral to raise millions in 2014. If Marshall's team wins the title, it will donate $250,000 of its winnings to Frates' medical costs. Count Atlanta Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan among the boosters of Team Challenge ALS.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby HJS on Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:38 am

HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby HJS on Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:53 am

No magic for Team ALS in the TBT this year.
https://www.thetournament.com/news/7-eb ... -als-78-67
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:18 am

king of the court scored 0 points and 5 fouls in 15 minutes of play
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle