2021 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: 2021 Coaching Candidate Thread (this time for reals)

Postby Bryn Mawr Eagle on Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:08 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
ATLeagle {l Wrote}:Once Georgetown drops its religious affiliation there will be plenty around BC crowing about being the country's leading Jesuit institution.

No one gives a rats ass about religious affiliation other than you.

Disagree entirely. For a certain segment of Catholics, it matters a lot.
Bryn Mawr Eagle
Higgins Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:23 am

Bryn Mawr Eagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
ATLeagle {l Wrote}:Once Georgetown drops its religious affiliation there will be plenty around BC crowing about being the country's leading Jesuit institution.

I would say the majority (almost all) of the Eagles I have met at the Phoenix chapter of the BC Alumni association, the Catholic part at Boston College is very important to them. Many of them attended Catholic high schools here in Phoenix before going to BC. Now this is an older alumni group (most of them older than I am) and the Catholic part is not important to ALL of them, but it is very important to most of them.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby BCMurt09 on Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:40 pm

Logitano {l Wrote}:
Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:
2001Eagle {l Wrote}:I think it’s more fun to sip bourbon and ponder whether I was more depressed on March 17, 2001 when we lost to a team full of douchebags from USC, or March 19, 2005 when skinner and BC blew an 11-0 lead and lost to UWM, or maybe March 24, 2006?

In the end isn’t BC just doing us a favor by removing any chance at bad March memories?

This is actually a good post, Madigan. You should feel good about yourself. The USC loss horrible. Wasn’t that the game that ended with one of our players driving for a layup as time expires when we were down 3? I remember exactly where I was during the game, but have blocked out the details of the game. Of course, a couple of weeks later Kolanos did his thing and slayed the hockey drought, so the USC choke faded. The UW-M loss was terrible, but I had just returned from a lengthy sojourn in a horrible shithole country and was spending the weekend in my former Manhattan stomping grounds. I got exceedingly drunk and woke up the next morning in the dorm room of some Strasberg Theatre chick from NYU without any memory or understanding of how I got there—I have a vague recollection of doing something awful and inappropriate in the Brass Monkey, but can not recall specifics. Anyway, the Method Actress was, however, very consoling that morning and I still think of her fondly when someone mentions method acting. I think when Towely got caught looking the wrong way against Vanilla No Fun was the most traumatizing of all the Skinner choke jobs. Just fucking horrible and I had to watch it in the Hawk and Dove surrounded by drunk junior hill staffers because reasons, while the future Mrs Rosenthal wondered why I was so mad “because they tried really hard.” The only upside of that evening was goading a compatriot of mine into going home with the plump LD for Barbara Boxer and him telling me the next day that he was so drunk he shat her bed after he passed out after coitus and she still gave him her phone number as he left her befouled Barracks Row Townhouse.

Also, I insist on ignoring the fact that our new coach is named Earl, because My Name is Earl was only a middling comedy and he is such an unknown that I think if we just refer to him as Eddie, the national media will just run with it and then we can make Eddy Grant references or insist that he is actually the Eddy Grant and get Blauds to write an article about how good he looks considering Electric Avenue came out 40+ years ago.

As a man of Troy I was in the Coliseum (a house of horrors for an old ranger fan like yourself) that night and laughed when Kenny Harley drove and took a contested layup down 3 as the game ended. Backup College at its finest!

Georgetown '07 on St. Patrick's Day was a rough one. I believe Captain Oates handed the ball over to a Georgetown player near the end or something odd happened where it was like, "Why would you do that?" Georgetown coached by the infamous JTIII went to the final 4. If what's his face is not thrown out of BC we probably make a major run that year (although hard to not count out Skinner having a WTF). He was hitting jump shots and nobody could get near the rim! I was at the Society Bar (RIP) that afternoon. Only BC picks a bar with one bathroom stall for the entire bar as its game watch bar. My ex girlfriend from my days at the Heights was there and she stood next to me chatting the entire game (we had not seen each other in about 5 years) and at a certain point I was like wow I guess this happening. The game ends and I then found out the bro to her left that sat and drank by himself and spoke to nobody was her boyfriend. As the buzzer sounded he grabbed her by the elbow and took her out of the bar as I realized she and I were holding hands at the end of the game. FUCK GEORGETOWN and anyone who has family that went there! :ace

You know, my Grandfather, who saved your terrible high school alma mater from bankruptcy held a graduate degree from Georgetown. Is your hostility to Georgetown a result of your failure to marry one of his granddaughters and thus gain entry into the extended O'Rosenthal clan? And did I ever meet your BC girlfriend? Aside from your romantic interactions with my assorted family and friends (and it is too bad it didn't work out for you with Mo--she makes a shit ton of money now and the guy you lost to has been unemployed for years and living the life of a pampered North Shore Haus Frau and playing Shoreacres every day) , my favorite was the GC's daughter. Sure, she appeared to be bipolar as best I could tell, but you'd have been set up nicely and you seem to like crazy.

To be clear I was trying to take a shot at the beak and Gtown's biggest superfan Murt. Grandpa Jasper got caught in the crossfire.

Isn't Mo unable to make a baby? Logo 3.0 lives a pretty comfortable life.

You never met BC girlfriend. Crazy in Florida did once. That was not a great day for me. :ace

Are they still the Jaspers? I saw a car the other day with a "Manhattan Engineers" sticker on the back and I can't imagine anyone being that enthusiastic about their degree program so I assumed Father Jasper was canceled for some reason and so that had to change the name. Interestingly the Manhattan baseball team has entered into an agreement to play their home games at Dutchess Stadium, home of the Single-A Yankees affiliate, which just seems incredibly inefficient.
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"

"Stroud in trouble and Stroud is sacked again! Oh-jah-BO!"
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:21 pm

BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:
2001Eagle {l Wrote}:I think it’s more fun to sip bourbon and ponder whether I was more depressed on March 17, 2001 when we lost to a team full of douchebags from USC, or March 19, 2005 when skinner and BC blew an 11-0 lead and lost to UWM, or maybe March 24, 2006?

In the end isn’t BC just doing us a favor by removing any chance at bad March memories?

This is actually a good post, Madigan. You should feel good about yourself. The USC loss horrible. Wasn’t that the game that ended with one of our players driving for a layup as time expires when we were down 3? I remember exactly where I was during the game, but have blocked out the details of the game. Of course, a couple of weeks later Kolanos did his thing and slayed the hockey drought, so the USC choke faded. The UW-M loss was terrible, but I had just returned from a lengthy sojourn in a horrible shithole country and was spending the weekend in my former Manhattan stomping grounds. I got exceedingly drunk and woke up the next morning in the dorm room of some Strasberg Theatre chick from NYU without any memory or understanding of how I got there—I have a vague recollection of doing something awful and inappropriate in the Brass Monkey, but can not recall specifics. Anyway, the Method Actress was, however, very consoling that morning and I still think of her fondly when someone mentions method acting. I think when Towely got caught looking the wrong way against Vanilla No Fun was the most traumatizing of all the Skinner choke jobs. Just fucking horrible and I had to watch it in the Hawk and Dove surrounded by drunk junior hill staffers because reasons, while the future Mrs Rosenthal wondered why I was so mad “because they tried really hard.” The only upside of that evening was goading a compatriot of mine into going home with the plump LD for Barbara Boxer and him telling me the next day that he was so drunk he shat her bed after he passed out after coitus and she still gave him her phone number as he left her befouled Barracks Row Townhouse.

Also, I insist on ignoring the fact that our new coach is named Earl, because My Name is Earl was only a middling comedy and he is such an unknown that I think if we just refer to him as Eddie, the national media will just run with it and then we can make Eddy Grant references or insist that he is actually the Eddy Grant and get Blauds to write an article about how good he looks considering Electric Avenue came out 40+ years ago.

As a man of Troy I was in the Coliseum (a house of horrors for an old ranger fan like yourself) that night and laughed when Kenny Harley drove and took a contested layup down 3 as the game ended. Backup College at its finest!

Georgetown '07 on St. Patrick's Day was a rough one. I believe Captain Oates handed the ball over to a Georgetown player near the end or something odd happened where it was like, "Why would you do that?" Georgetown coached by the infamous JTIII went to the final 4. If what's his face is not thrown out of BC we probably make a major run that year (although hard to not count out Skinner having a WTF). He was hitting jump shots and nobody could get near the rim! I was at the Society Bar (RIP) that afternoon. Only BC picks a bar with one bathroom stall for the entire bar as its game watch bar. My ex girlfriend from my days at the Heights was there and she stood next to me chatting the entire game (we had not seen each other in about 5 years) and at a certain point I was like wow I guess this happening. The game ends and I then found out the bro to her left that sat and drank by himself and spoke to nobody was her boyfriend. As the buzzer sounded he grabbed her by the elbow and took her out of the bar as I realized she and I were holding hands at the end of the game. FUCK GEORGETOWN and anyone who has family that went there! :ace

You know, my Grandfather, who saved your terrible high school alma mater from bankruptcy held a graduate degree from Georgetown. Is your hostility to Georgetown a result of your failure to marry one of his granddaughters and thus gain entry into the extended O'Rosenthal clan? And did I ever meet your BC girlfriend? Aside from your romantic interactions with my assorted family and friends (and it is too bad it didn't work out for you with Mo--she makes a shit ton of money now and the guy you lost to has been unemployed for years and living the life of a pampered North Shore Haus Frau and playing Shoreacres every day) , my favorite was the GC's daughter. Sure, she appeared to be bipolar as best I could tell, but you'd have been set up nicely and you seem to like crazy.

To be clear I was trying to take a shot at the beak and Gtown's biggest superfan Murt. Grandpa Jasper got caught in the crossfire.

You never met BC girlfriend. Crazy in Florida did once. That was not a great day for me. :ace

Me right now.

Are they still the Jaspers? I saw a car the other day with a "Manhattan Engineers" sticker on the back and I can't imagine anyone being that enthusiastic about their degree program so I assumed Father Jasper was canceled for some reason and so that had to change the name. Interestingly the Manhattan baseball team has entered into an agreement to play their home games at Dutchess Stadium, home of the Single-A Yankees affiliate, which just seems incredibly inefficient.

Having five members of my extended family who have engineering degrees from Manhattan (Your Dad knows one of them), I can tell you the engineering program is the crown jewel of the school, so I could see someone driving around with such a sticker. With that said, Father Jasper has not been cancelled.

Surprised to hear they are playing baseball up in Fishkill, that's a bit of a haul, although the facility is fantastic. Probably a lot cheaper for the visiting teams--all of who bus in anyway--to find hotel space on the cheap (where you don't risk getting murdered) in Dutchess rather than in a reasonably proximate area to Riverdale. Of course, I give Manhattan credit for thinking outside the box--and they have a history of doing so from a facilities standpoint. As all the parties are now dead, I can say that about twenty years ago, a few very politically connected and wealthy Manhattan alums got together with a local billionaire (and graduate of the Prep) to discuss building a large arena in Yonkers that would replace the dumpy Westchester County Center with a facility that could actually hold large concert events and might be used to lure the Nets out of New Jersey. It was also proposed that in order to ensure that their was a regular basketball tennant in the facility while they worked on the Nets that Manhattan, Fordham and Iona would play home games there (hence, this thing getting kicked off by a now deceased, formerly very prominent Manhattan alum/wheeler-dealer attorney). They went so far as to get Pataki on board and the dumb Spano who was Westchester County Exec (but not related to the corrupt Spanos of Yonkers--although I'm sure that Nicky was on board as well and probably trying to figure out how much he could skim off the project) was also on board. The Yonkers-born billionaire, got buy in from the Rooneys, as the property would abut and use part of Yonkers Raceway grounds and the billionaire was willing to kick in personnel funds for an ownership interest. Fordham and Manhattan were willing to guarantee meeting certain levels of ticket sales, parking and concessions. The deal came apart in the end because a couple of the key players, including the billionaire, died. Then, when his kids were willing to kick in for a scaled down version of the original proposal that would still have been an ideal venue for college basketball, smaller concerts, trade shows and minor league hockey, the state and county reduced proposed funding and--although it was not dispositive to the collapse of the deal-- Iona was unwilling to sign up for any guarantees while Fordham and Manhattan continued to do so.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby Logitano on Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:05 pm

BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:

Me right now.

Having five members of my extended family who have engineering degrees from Manhattan (Your Dad knows one of them), I can tell you the engineering program is the crown jewel of the school, so I could see someone driving around with such a sticker. With that said, Father Jasper has not been cancelled.

Surprised to hear they are playing baseball up in Fishkill, that's a bit of a haul, although the facility is fantastic. Probably a lot cheaper for the visiting teams--all of who bus in anyway--to find hotel space on the cheap (where you don't risk getting murdered) in Dutchess rather than in a reasonably proximate area to Riverdale. Of course, I give Manhattan credit for thinking outside the box--and they have a history of doing so from a facilities standpoint. As all the parties are now dead, I can say that about twenty years ago, a few very politically connected and wealthy Manhattan alums got together with a local billionaire (and graduate of the Prep) to discuss building a large arena in Yonkers that would replace the dumpy Westchester County Center with a facility that could actually hold large concert events and might be used to lure the Nets out of New Jersey. It was also proposed that in order to ensure that their was a regular basketball tennant in the facility while they worked on the Nets that Manhattan, Fordham and Iona would play home games there (hence, this thing getting kicked off by a now deceased, formerly very prominent Manhattan alum/wheeler-dealer attorney). They went so far as to get Pataki on board and the dumb Spano who was Westchester County Exec (but not related to the corrupt Spanos of Yonkers--although I'm sure that Nicky was on board as well and probably trying to figure out how much he could skim off the project) was also on board. The Yonkers-born billionaire, got buy in from the Rooneys, as the property would abut and use part of Yonkers Raceway grounds and the billionaire was willing to kick in personnel funds for an ownership interest. Fordham and Manhattan were willing to guarantee meeting certain levels of ticket sales, parking and concessions. The deal came apart in the end because a couple of the key players, including the billionaire, died. Then, when his kids were willing to kick in for a scaled down version of the original proposal that would still have been an ideal venue for college basketball, smaller concerts, trade shows and minor league hockey, the state and county reduced proposed funding and--although it was not dispositive to the collapse of the deal-- Iona was unwilling to sign up for any guarantees while Fordham and Manhattan continued to do so.

We will never have a wheeler/dealer AD at FU like double ram Francis Xavier McLaughlin again. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:39 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:he's got you there tedwardo

I dont pay attention to hjs unless he is talking offensive line.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:41 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

I was just trying to rile misfit lion, who probably falls in that segment. I don't really care.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:52 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

I was just trying to rile misfit lion, who probably falls in that segment. I don't really care.

as a friday fish eater i will admit that i do not care. catholic leadership of the school is what's killed the athletics. i think you hire the most qualified person for the job regardless or gender, religion, race, etc. unless they are a tranny - nobody wants a tranny
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby BCMurt09 on Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:34 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

as a friday fish eater i will admit that i do not care. catholic leadership of the school is what's killed the athletics. i think you hire the most qualified person for the job regardless or gender, religion, race, etc. unless they are a tranny - nobody wants a tranny

Do you think former Fordham AD Frank X. McLaughlin would take the job?
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"

"Stroud in trouble and Stroud is sacked again! Oh-jah-BO!"
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall

Postby hansen on Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:50 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

what exactly is a "friday fish eater"? I think I may fit in this category but need more information.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:20 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

what exactly is a "friday fish eater"? I think I may fit in this category but need more information.

A Catholic that follows lent in the aspect of not eating beef, pork, or chicken on Friday. You suffer through cheese pizza or fish sticks for 6 lenten Fridays. You do this more out of Catholic tradition as you were raised that way but you don't make a big deal out of it.

Its especially interesting if you have a mid-March timeshare in Florida (as I did) and you brought lots of different friends with you to that timeshare over the years (as I did.) Half were Jewish, half were Catholic. And there was me, neither Catholic or Jewish. After the 1400 mile drive on the I-95, the Jewish half would always want a big meal with lots of meat the Friday night we check-in and the Catholic half would lose their shit over that. We would settle on Red Lobster up the A1A a mile from the timeshare to make everyone happy.

As a Protestant, I will be eating Prime Rib tonight.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby 2001Eagle on Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:11 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

That’s the weekly tradition of TRE burying his face in his wife’s muff (apparently)
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:32 pm

nospace and 2001 are both correct.

sorry hansen, it's not dipping your pole into the waters of lake boyfriendmouth
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:55 am

Porter Moser’s team didn’t look awful yesterday. Why didn’t Kraft use his previous connections to Loyola? Was Moser not interested or was it “fit”?
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby HJS on Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:39 pm

Schmidt = bullet dodged
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:50 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:Schmidt = bullet dodged

Same with lead-pipe-lock gates
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Onyx Blackman on Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:27 pm

Ohio looked impressive. Why didn't we hire their coach?
Onyx Blackman
Merkert Hall

Postby HJS on Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:12 pm

Onyx Blackman {l Wrote}:Ohio looked impressive. Why didn't we hire their coach?

BlogBoy loved the guy when he was at Stony Brook.
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:31 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:Schmidt = bullet dodged

Yeah, because his team missing their first 13 shots—most of them wide open from 3—is a coaching issue. Or perhaps holding LSU in the 70s wasn’t impressive from a defensive scheme perspective. Tough break. LSU was a tough match up. I expect them to dismantle Michigan.

Also, Mike Ward is coming to your house to punch you in the face.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:05 pm

It is a little amusing when HJS' weak game annoys people.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:21 am

Not particularly irritated. Just want to force him into the camp of becoming a booster for our current hire, just as he was supportive of the Adazzio hire.

But if you want to talk about dodging a bullet, Shaka Smart and Rick Pitino, amirite?*

*Shaka Smart is actually a terrible basketball coach. I have no idea how he made a Final Four with VCU—granted, he did it with the previous coach’s players—but it is dumbfounding. He was so badly out coached last night—the coaching equivalent of the Abilene Christian coach lifting his wallet, watch and phone without him noticing and then tying his shoelaces together and pantsing him on national television for good measure. The talent and size disparity was staggering and the fact that the only time Texas showed any of that disparity was in the last minute of the 1st half when they basically started playing completely unstructured street ball and went on a lightning fast 7-0 run to end the half is proof that Texas would have been better of playing without any coaching.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby HJS on Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:39 am

Yeah... we bullet-dodged a bunch of guys. Gates, Wes Miller, Shaka, Schmidt, Wojo, Richard, throw-in Cooley and Willard... doesn’t make Grant look any better. But, it shows the craven patheticness of our program. That said, not being allowed to even consider Porter Moser may have been a mistake.
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby HJS on Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:03 pm

With Felder gone, does Grant get 3 or 4 years?
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby Shoreagle on Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:21 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:With Felder gone, does Grant get 3 or 4 years?

Why, did Felder develop a jump shot since February 15th?
Shoreagle
McGuinn Hall

Postby HJS on Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:44 pm

Minnesota did what we should’ve.

Hired a former player who is a current assistant (likely because no quality minority head coaches were interested). Difference is that Eisley is an assistant for a top team (Michigan) where Ben Johnson is only at Xavier.
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby BostonCollege1 on Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:27 am

HJS {l Wrote}:Yeah... we bullet-dodged a bunch of guys. Gates, Wes Miller, Shaka, Schmidt, Wojo, Richard, throw-in Cooley and Willard... doesn’t make Grant look any better. But, it shows the craven patheticness of our program. That said, not being allowed to even consider Porter Moser may have been a mistake.

Why would Porter Moser leave what he has now for BC?
BostonCollege1
McGuinn Hall

Postby HJS on Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:39 pm

BostonCollege1 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:Yeah... we bullet-dodged a bunch of guys. Gates, Wes Miller, Shaka, Schmidt, Wojo, Richard, throw-in Cooley and Willard... doesn’t make Grant look any better. But, it shows the craven patheticness of our program. That said, not being allowed to even consider Porter Moser may have been a mistake.

Money. Which is why he’ll leave for Marquette.
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby Logitano on Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:08 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:

Says a lot looking at Marquette's list of possible coaches when compared to BC's. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby ATLeagle on Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:38 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:

Moser won't go to Marquette.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby Logitano on Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:54 pm

ATLeagle {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:

Moser won't go to Marquette.

This. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Conte Forum