Coaching Carousel/Candidates Mega Thread

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Coaching Carousel/Candidates Mega Thread

Postby flyingelvii on Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:52 pm

Which of his Ohio State teams that finished in the top 6 at the end of the year (outside his healthy 2013) would that apply to?
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall
 
Posts: 5690
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:28 pm
Karma: -11

Re: Coaching Carousel/Candidates Mega Thread

Postby Eaglekeeper on Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:01 am

Jags will get Trevor and Meyer will make him the next Tebow! The Jets might not look so bad now to Trevor!

Go Eagles!
Eaglekeeper
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1218
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:45 pm
Karma: -354

Re: Coaching Carousel/Candidates Mega Thread

Postby EagleNYC on Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:51 am

Matt Campbell from ISU is going to be a hot name considering his sustained success at what’s perceived as a backwater program in Ames. If Purdy leaves I’d guess he’s out the door too.
EagleNYC
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2220
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:11 am
Karma: 172

Re: Coaching Carousel/Candidates Mega Thread

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:18 am

Third down Don Brown new DC at Arizona
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3416
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:21 pm
Karma: 125

Re: Coaching Carousel/Candidates Mega Thread

Postby MF73-Eleazar on Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:23 am

OLine coach at UT-Chattanooga. JFC, what an idiot.
On a carpeted Senate floor
We heard a loud voice wailing:
"Ashli they have taken ye away!"
cuz when you hit the Senate floor
Your complaints heard never more
Now Ashli lies there dying on the floooor

LOWWWWWWWW LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
User avatar
MF73-Eleazar
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1989
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:10 am
Location: New York City
Karma: -353

Re: Coaching Carousel/Candidates Mega Thread

Postby ATLeagle on Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:52 am

MF73-Eleazar wrote:OLine coach at UT-Chattanooga. JFC, what an idiot.


Is this a Jags reference? He is at Kentucky now.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3827
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:13 am
Karma: 643

Re: Coaching Carousel/Candidates Mega Thread

Postby Burkekq on Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:08 am

Burkekq
n00b
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:15 pm
Karma: 12

Re: Coaching Carousel/Candidates Mega Thread

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:35 am

BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:Third down Don Brown new DC at Arizona


Dear God, Dave Heeke's buffoonery knows no bounds.
Dick Rosenthal
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:39 pm
Karma: 357

Re: Coaching Carousel/Candidates Mega Thread

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:36 am

Burkekq wrote:https://twitter.com/NoogaHoller/status/1347003513381945346


We should hire the guy. Aren't we supposed to admire people who speak truth to power.
Dick Rosenthal
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:39 pm
Karma: 357

Re: Coaching Carousel/Candidates Mega Thread

Postby Burkekq on Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:42 am

At the risk of, well any number of things, most particularly in you perhaps embarrassing yourself semi-publicly, where's the truth?
Burkekq
n00b
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:15 pm
Karma: 12

Re: Coaching Carousel/Candidates Mega Thread

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:53 am

yeah - if you call a fat girl fat, you get cancelled. there is no claim of libel if you speak the truth, but there is claim for cancellation.

i miss the old day of "sticks and stones..." buncha pussies all up in here getting triggered by calling a fatty a fatty or a dummy a dummy (trump) or a senile retard a senile retard (king joebiden). i can say this because my wife has a pussy and i am married to her/it (maybe this is why foot stopped posting)
congratulations to hansen... gayest poster for the 11th year in a row
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 21202
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5855

Re: Coaching Carousel/Candidates Mega Thread

Postby ATLeagle on Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:01 pm

Dick Rosenthal wrote:
BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:Third down Don Brown new DC at Arizona


Dear God, Dave Heeke's buffoonery knows no bounds.


Dick:

In your suggested plan for Arizona's rebuild, where was Don Brown recruiting two stars out of Rhode Island?
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3827
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:13 am
Karma: 643

Re: Coaching Carousel/Candidates Mega Thread

Postby MF73-Eleazar on Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:28 pm

Dick Rosenthal wrote:
Burkekq wrote:https://twitter.com/NoogaHoller/status/1347003513381945346


We should hire the guy. Aren't we supposed to admire people who speak truth to power.


LANDSLIDE.

Shouldn't you be crying over that gaping axewound Ashli Babbitt?
On a carpeted Senate floor
We heard a loud voice wailing:
"Ashli they have taken ye away!"
cuz when you hit the Senate floor
Your complaints heard never more
Now Ashli lies there dying on the floooor

LOWWWWWWWW LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
User avatar
MF73-Eleazar
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1989
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:10 am
Location: New York City
Karma: -353

Re: Coaching Carousel/Candidates Mega Thread

Postby HJS on Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:53 pm

https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... -extension
Harbaugh staying at Michigan but with a 40% salary reduction.
This post was made by Corporal Funishment who is currently on your ignore list.
User avatar
HJS
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15501
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 492

Re: Coaching Carousel/Candidates Mega Thread

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:34 pm

ATLeagle wrote:
Dick Rosenthal wrote:
BCSUPERFAN22 wrote:Third down Don Brown new DC at Arizona


Dear God, Dave Heeke's buffoonery knows no bounds.


Dick:

In your suggested plan for Arizona's rebuild, where was Don Brown recruiting two stars out of Rhode Island?


I'll admit that I am not an Albion College graduate with a masters from Ohio State, but it seems to me that I would have hired the guy who spent five years coaching under Dick Tomey and turning around an absolutely horrendous San Jose State over the guy who presided over a clown shoe year of QB coaching in New England and has been a largely back-bencher of a position coach, with the exception of a disastrous tenure as both an OC and interim head coach at UCLA.

The formula for Arizona is simple. You keep the best kids from Tucson at home. You get a handful of good kids from the Phoenix area. You try to grab some underrated 3 stars from SoCal and the East Bay-Fresno area. You pull a kid out of Bishop Gorman in Vegas every year and you recruit the hell out of Texas and hope for a couple of kids who either slip through the cracks or would prefer Tucson to Lubbock, Waco, Stillwater, etc. (see, Nick Foles). Then you supplement it all with JUCOs! JUCOs! JUCOs! and hope you can talk a targeted east coast kid from a potential feeder program (think Jersey or DC area Catholic schools) into Tucson with promises of early playing time, excellent weather and busloads of hot chicks. Maybe 3rd Down Donnie can check the east coast box--but that's a supplement/nice to have and Fisch is from NJ so it seems completely unnecessary. I have yet to see a JUCO guru or someone with extensive experience with either Cali or Texas recruiting (Fisch was only at UCLA for one year, so I doubt he has deep connections).
Dick Rosenthal
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3826
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:39 pm
Karma: 357

Re: Coaching Carousel/Candidates Mega Thread

Postby ATLeagle on Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:46 pm

Pruitt out at Tennessee.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3827
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:13 am
Karma: 643

Re: Coaching Carousel/Candidates Mega Thread

Postby HJS on Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:46 pm

HJS wrote:Looks like Jeremy Pruitt is getting the Tennessee job. Though it's never over until it's over with that search. All that said, I can't imagine Vol freaks saw this as the outcome when they slandered Schiano.

Should have stuck with Schiano and not make hiring decisions based upon a painted rock.
https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... estigation
This post was made by Corporal Funishment who is currently on your ignore list.
User avatar
HJS
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15501
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 492

Re: Coaching Carousel/Candidates Mega Thread

Postby claver2010 on Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:59 pm

maybe doeren can weasel into another extension this time
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 19111
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 3228

Re: Coaching Carousel/Candidates Mega Thread

Postby HJS on Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:27 am

HJS wrote:
HJS wrote:Looks like Jeremy Pruitt is getting the Tennessee job. Though it's never over until it's over with that search. All that said, I can't imagine Vol freaks saw this as the outcome when they slandered Schiano.

Should have stuck with Schiano and not make hiring decisions based upon a painted rock.
https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... estigation

Danny White (AD) and Josh Heupel (HC) are going as a package from UCF to Tenn.
This post was made by Corporal Funishment who is currently on your ignore list.
User avatar
HJS
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15501
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 492

Re: Coaching Carousel/Candidates Mega Thread

Postby Shoreagle on Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:55 am

HJS wrote:
HJS wrote:
HJS wrote:Looks like Jeremy Pruitt is getting the Tennessee job. Though it's never over until it's over with that search. All that said, I can't imagine Vol freaks saw this as the outcome when they slandered Schiano.

Should have stuck with Schiano and not make hiring decisions based upon a painted rock.
https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... estigation

Danny White (AD) and Josh Heupel (HC) are going as a package from UCF to Tenn.

Wasn't Heupel on the semi hot seat at UCF? Tennessee gonna Tennessee.
Shoreagle
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 390
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:46 pm
Karma: 163

Re: Coaching Carousel/Candidates Mega Thread

Postby HJS on Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:26 pm

Shoreagle wrote:
HJS wrote:
HJS wrote:
HJS wrote:Looks like Jeremy Pruitt is getting the Tennessee job. Though it's never over until it's over with that search. All that said, I can't imagine Vol freaks saw this as the outcome when they slandered Schiano.

Should have stuck with Schiano and not make hiring decisions based upon a painted rock.
https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... estigation

Danny White (AD) and Josh Heupel (HC) are going as a package from UCF to Tenn.

Wasn't Heupel on the semi hot seat at UCF? Tennessee gonna Tennessee.

I wouldn't say he was on the hot seat. But, folks in Orlando were getting a little concerned as they seemed to be regressing off of Frost's highs. I think Danny White (son of former ND/Duke athletic director) is pretty good. He hired Lance Leipold and Bobby Hurley at Buffalo and hired Scott Frost, Josh Heupel and Johnny Dawkins at UCF.
This post was made by Corporal Funishment who is currently on your ignore list.
User avatar
HJS
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15501
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 492

Re: Coaching Carousel/Candidates Mega Thread

Postby Shoreagle on Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:28 pm

HJS wrote:
Shoreagle wrote:
HJS wrote:
HJS wrote:
HJS wrote:Looks like Jeremy Pruitt is getting the Tennessee job. Though it's never over until it's over with that search. All that said, I can't imagine Vol freaks saw this as the outcome when they slandered Schiano.

Should have stuck with Schiano and not make hiring decisions based upon a painted rock.
https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... estigation

Danny White (AD) and Josh Heupel (HC) are going as a package from UCF to Tenn.

Wasn't Heupel on the semi hot seat at UCF? Tennessee gonna Tennessee.

I wouldn't say he was on the hot seat. But, folks in Orlando were getting a little concerned as they seemed to be regressing off of Frost's highs. I think Danny White (son of former ND/Duke athletic director) is pretty good. He hired Lance Leipold and Bobby Hurley at Buffalo and hired Scott Frost, Josh Heupel and Johnny Dawkins at UCF.

And Danny White won a Natty at UCF
Shoreagle
Carney Hall
 
Posts: 390
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:46 pm
Karma: 163

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

Untitled document