Other games thread 11/21/2020

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Other games thread 11/21/2020

Postby bcshater on Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:05 pm

Will be interesting to see if Indiana can keep it close with Ohio St. Game is on FOX and I despise FOX TV for everything outside of pro football. Buck does an awful job covering US Open golf.

Hoping Iowa keeps Ped St. on their slide to the bottom of the Big 10. And before the Sandusky scandal broke out I actually rooted for Penn. St., no more though.

Okie St vs. Oklahoma is the game of the day.
Yes I am a BC fan. Proof of this is my dog's name is Baldwin.
bcshater
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 977
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:50 pm
Karma: -22

Re: Other games thread 11/21/2020

Postby Corporal Funishment on Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:34 pm

The Cuse are getting their oranges squeezed
"The above is so fraught with stupid I don’t even know where to begin." - eepstein0

Eagle Outsider "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
User avatar
Corporal Funishment
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:10 pm
Karma: 35

Re: Other games thread 11/21/2020

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:04 am

Syracuse is horrific. Louisville is a bad team and were it not for Louisville being saddled with a high school-level QB it would have been 34-0 by halftime. There is something soul crushing about having to flip between Cuse-Ville and Minnesota-Purdue. It’s just unmitigated horribleness with no chance of it getting better—like the return of the Obama-Biden foreign policy team.
Dick Rosenthal
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3573
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:39 pm
Karma: 504

Re: Other games thread 11/21/2020

Postby HJS on Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:11 am

https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... -postponed
The Noles pussied out of their curb-stomping. One player on Clemson tested positive on Friday. That was enough an opening for FSU to tap-out. Unbelievable.

At the end of the article, it seems to say that our game against Louisville scheduled for the for next week but moved to Dec 12th... is now on again for 11/28.
“Look, Joe’s not all there, everybody knows it and it’s sad when you look at it and you see it, you see it for yourself. He’s created his own sanctuary city in that basement, wherever he is, and he doesn’t come out.”
User avatar
HJS
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15297
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 436

Re: Other games thread 11/21/2020

Postby HJS on Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:16 pm

When has the B10 become what the ACC was before we joined. It is Ohio State and the 13 little dwarfs. I’d argue that BC would be one of the top two teams in that conference if you removed OSU. With all due respect to BUConvict and elvii (i.e. none), the talent disparity in that conference is comical.
“Look, Joe’s not all there, everybody knows it and it’s sad when you look at it and you see it, you see it for yourself. He’s created his own sanctuary city in that basement, wherever he is, and he doesn’t come out.”
User avatar
HJS
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15297
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 436

Re: Other games thread 11/21/2020

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:23 pm

HJS wrote:When has the B10 become what the ACC was before we joined. It is Ohio State and the 13 little dwarfs. I’d argue that BC would be one of the top two teams in that conference if you removed OSU. With all due respect to BUConvict and elvii (i.e. none), the talent disparity in that conference is comical.


True, but I think it is going to burn Ohio State come playoff time. Justin Fields does some really stupid things with the football. Things that he would not get away with against even a modestly athletic defense. Watching this performance today and I don’t see how they don’t get beat in track meets against Bama or Clemson with Fields turning the ball over enough times to lose. Hell, I could see Notre Dame hitting Fields enough that he could be a turnover machine.

Which begs another question, given the implosion of Dwayne Haskins and the failure to identify Joe Burroughs ability, is Ryan Day’s reputation as a QB guru overstated.

I mean the play Fields just made in throwing his 3rd pick only to be bailed out by Indiana’s CB’s inability to fall down without fumbling was so stupid that there is no way this kid will last a year in the NFL. He is like DeShone Kiser with a weaker arm and poorer ball judgment.
Dick Rosenthal
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3573
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:39 pm
Karma: 504

Re: Other games thread 11/21/2020

Postby claver2010 on Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:37 pm

speaking of the dwarfs, wtf happened with Scott Frost? down 3 tds to illinois at home. illinois' lone win on the year is a 3 point win over the fighting schianos
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18926
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 3205

Re: Other games thread 11/21/2020

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:26 pm

So tOSU has given up 5 sacks to IU. That translates into what? 10, 15 sacks against Clemson or ND? Justin Fields sucks and it is very likely that Wisconsin punishes the shut out of them.
Dick Rosenthal
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3573
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:39 pm
Karma: 504

Re: Other games thread 11/21/2020

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:16 pm

So who are we rooting for tonight, Michigan or the Clerks?
GetIn
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8778
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 159

Re: Other games thread 11/21/2020

Postby claver2010 on Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:52 pm

pedo state on the verge of going 0-5, down 3+ tds at home to iowa
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18926
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 3205

Re: Other games thread 11/21/2020

Postby MF73-Eleazar on Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:45 pm

Pitt is hammering VTech. Saddening.
As long as I'm breathing, I'll sing for the Metro...

Promotion/Relegation? GFY.
User avatar
MF73-Eleazar
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1920
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:10 am
Location: New York City
Karma: -246

Re: Other games thread 11/21/2020

Postby bcshater on Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:23 pm

Caught the last 5 minutes of Northwestern vs. Wisconsin. Northwestern moves to 5-0 with the 17-7 win. Northwestern coach Pat Fitzgerald praised his DC for the victory and for the DC not getting enough credit nationally. Always like Fitzgerald and he was a great linebacker at Northwestern.

Always root for the best academic schools. Northwestern is, I guess, the best Big Ten school academically. Wisconsin may rank high as well academically, but I do not know.

Wisconsin had 5 TO's and undermanned, presumably due to COVID.

Have not followed football this year as much as past years, probably due to COVID and all that is going on nationally taking an impact. Use to be I would watch college football games from noon EST on Saturday's till early morning EST on Sunday's. Told Mrs. BCShater many years ago before marriage that if she could put up with me on Saturdays in the Fall we would get along great, and yes it has all worked out.
Yes I am a BC fan. Proof of this is my dog's name is Baldwin.
bcshater
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 977
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:50 pm
Karma: -22

Re: Other games thread 11/21/2020

Postby bcshater on Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:29 pm

DomingoOrtiz wrote:So who are we rooting for tonight, Michigan or the Clerks?


I will root for Michigan. Michigan and Michigan St. historically my favorite Big 10 schools to root for. Add the Iowa Hawkeyes to that list.
Yes I am a BC fan. Proof of this is my dog's name is Baldwin.
bcshater
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 977
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:50 pm
Karma: -22

Re: Other games thread 11/21/2020

Postby ATLeagle on Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:35 pm

Dick Rosenthal wrote:
HJS wrote:When has the B10 become what the ACC was before we joined. It is Ohio State and the 13 little dwarfs. I’d argue that BC would be one of the top two teams in that conference if you removed OSU. With all due respect to BUConvict and elvii (i.e. none), the talent disparity in that conference is comical.


True, but I think it is going to burn Ohio State come playoff time. Justin Fields does some really stupid things with the football. Things that he would not get away with against even a modestly athletic defense. Watching this performance today and I don’t see how they don’t get beat in track meets against Bama or Clemson with Fields turning the ball over enough times to lose. Hell, I could see Notre Dame hitting Fields enough that he could be a turnover machine.

Which begs another question, given the implosion of Dwayne Haskins and the failure to identify Joe Burroughs ability, is Ryan Day’s reputation as a QB guru overstated.

I mean the play Fields just made in throwing his 3rd pick only to be bailed out by Indiana’s CB’s inability to fall down without fumbling was so stupid that there is no way this kid will last a year in the NFL. He is like DeShone Kiser with a weaker arm and poorer ball judgment.


Burrow left before Day became OC. That was on Meyer who also preferred Tebow to Cam Newton.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3732
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:13 am
Karma: 626

Re: Other games thread 11/21/2020

Postby hansen on Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:47 pm

bcshater wrote:Caught the last 5 minutes of Northwestern vs. Wisconsin. Northwestern moves to 5-0 with the 17-7 win. Northwestern coach Pat Fitzgerald praised his DC for the victory and for the DC not getting enough credit nationally. Always like Fitzgerald and he was a great linebacker at Northwestern.

Always root for the best academic schools. Northwestern is, I guess, the best Big Ten school academically. Wisconsin may rank high as well academically, but I do not know.

Wisconsin had 5 TO's and undermanned, presumably due to COVID.

Have not followed football this year as much as past years, probably due to COVID and all that is going on nationally taking an impact. Use to be I would watch college football games from noon EST on Saturday's till early morning EST on Sunday's. Told Mrs. BCShater many years ago before marriage that if she could put up with me on Saturdays in the Fall we would get along great, and yes it has all worked out.


Does your wife shat on BC too?
HANSENPOST :shrug

Image
User avatar
hansen
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 17004
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: Your Mom’s House
Karma: -454

Re: Other games thread 11/21/2020

Postby bcshater on Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:52 pm

hansen wrote:
bcshater wrote:Caught the last 5 minutes of Northwestern vs. Wisconsin. Northwestern moves to 5-0 with the 17-7 win. Northwestern coach Pat Fitzgerald praised his DC for the victory and for the DC not getting enough credit nationally. Always like Fitzgerald and he was a great linebacker at Northwestern.

Always root for the best academic schools. Northwestern is, I guess, the best Big Ten school academically. Wisconsin may rank high as well academically, but I do not know.

Wisconsin had 5 TO's and undermanned, presumably due to COVID.

Have not followed football this year as much as past years, probably due to COVID and all that is going on nationally taking an impact. Use to be I would watch college football games from noon EST on Saturday's till early morning EST on Sunday's. Told Mrs. BCShater many years ago before marriage that if she could put up with me on Saturdays in the Fall we would get along great, and yes it has all worked out.


Does your wife shat on BC too?


Both of us root for BC Hansen. What's your point? OK, so I created a bad username. My username was based on my dislike of the BCS football system.
Yes I am a BC fan. Proof of this is my dog's name is Baldwin.
bcshater
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 977
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:50 pm
Karma: -22

Re: Other games thread 11/21/2020

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:53 pm

ATLeagle wrote:
Dick Rosenthal wrote:
HJS wrote:When has the B10 become what the ACC was before we joined. It is Ohio State and the 13 little dwarfs. I’d argue that BC would be one of the top two teams in that conference if you removed OSU. With all due respect to BUConvict and elvii (i.e. none), the talent disparity in that conference is comical.


True, but I think it is going to burn Ohio State come playoff time. Justin Fields does some really stupid things with the football. Things that he would not get away with against even a modestly athletic defense. Watching this performance today and I don’t see how they don’t get beat in track meets against Bama or Clemson with Fields turning the ball over enough times to lose. Hell, I could see Notre Dame hitting Fields enough that he could be a turnover machine.

Which begs another question, given the implosion of Dwayne Haskins and the failure to identify Joe Burroughs ability, is Ryan Day’s reputation as a QB guru overstated.

I mean the play Fields just made in throwing his 3rd pick only to be bailed out by Indiana’s CB’s inability to fall down without fumbling was so stupid that there is no way this kid will last a year in the NFL. He is like DeShone Kiser with a weaker arm and poorer ball judgment.


Burrow left before Day became OC. That was on Meyer who also preferred Tebow to Cam Newton.


Wasn't he expelled?
GetIn
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8778
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 159

Re: Other games thread 11/21/2020

Postby bcshater on Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:16 pm

Oklahoma up 21-0 and totally dominating Okie St. in what I was hoping to be a competitive game.

Thus far winless in claver's EO pick'em for this week.
Yes I am a BC fan. Proof of this is my dog's name is Baldwin.
bcshater
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 977
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:50 pm
Karma: -22

Re: Other games thread 11/21/2020

Postby HJS on Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:48 pm

Dick Rosenthal wrote:So tOSU has given up 5 sacks to IU. That translates into what? 10, 15 sacks against Clemson or ND? Justin Fields sucks and it is very likely that Wisconsin punishes the shut out of them.

With the loss, Wisco won’t play OSU this year.
“Look, Joe’s not all there, everybody knows it and it’s sad when you look at it and you see it, you see it for yourself. He’s created his own sanctuary city in that basement, wherever he is, and he doesn’t come out.”
User avatar
HJS
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15297
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 436

Re: Other games thread 11/21/2020

Postby HJS on Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:50 pm

bcshater wrote:
DomingoOrtiz wrote:So who are we rooting for tonight, Michigan or the Clerks?


I will root for Michigan. Michigan and Michigan St. historically my favorite Big 10 schools to root for. Add the Iowa Hawkeyes to that list.

Michigan is getting bitchslapped by Schiano. There has always been a lot of hate for The Patron Saint, but he’s a very good college coach.
“Look, Joe’s not all there, everybody knows it and it’s sad when you look at it and you see it, you see it for yourself. He’s created his own sanctuary city in that basement, wherever he is, and he doesn’t come out.”
User avatar
HJS
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15297
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 436

Re: Other games thread 11/21/2020

Postby ATLeagle on Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:14 pm

DomingoOrtiz wrote:
ATLeagle wrote:
Dick Rosenthal wrote:
HJS wrote:When has the B10 become what the ACC was before we joined. It is Ohio State and the 13 little dwarfs. I’d argue that BC would be one of the top two teams in that conference if you removed OSU. With all due respect to BUConvict and elvii (i.e. none), the talent disparity in that conference is comical.


True, but I think it is going to burn Ohio State come playoff time. Justin Fields does some really stupid things with the football. Things that he would not get away with against even a modestly athletic defense. Watching this performance today and I don’t see how they don’t get beat in track meets against Bama or Clemson with Fields turning the ball over enough times to lose. Hell, I could see Notre Dame hitting Fields enough that he could be a turnover machine.

Which begs another question, given the implosion of Dwayne Haskins and the failure to identify Joe Burroughs ability, is Ryan Day’s reputation as a QB guru overstated.

I mean the play Fields just made in throwing his 3rd pick only to be bailed out by Indiana’s CB’s inability to fall down without fumbling was so stupid that there is no way this kid will last a year in the NFL. He is like DeShone Kiser with a weaker arm and poorer ball judgment.


Burrow left before Day became OC. That was on Meyer who also preferred Tebow to Cam Newton.


Wasn't he expelled?


Eventually but he was behind tebow before he started stealing laptops.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall
 
Posts: 3732
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:13 am
Karma: 626

Re: Other games thread 11/21/2020

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:25 pm

HJS wrote:
bcshater wrote:
DomingoOrtiz wrote:So who are we rooting for tonight, Michigan or the Clerks?


I will root for Michigan. Michigan and Michigan St. historically my favorite Big 10 schools to root for. Add the Iowa Hawkeyes to that list.

Michigan is getting bitchslapped by Schiano. There has always been a lot of hate for The Patron Saint, but he’s a very good college coach.


Yes, not sure why people laughed when they rehired him.
GetIn
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8778
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 159

Re: Other games thread 11/21/2020

Postby Supahfan99 on Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:54 pm

bcshater wrote:Caught the last 5 minutes of Northwestern vs. Wisconsin. Northwestern moves to 5-0 with the 17-7 win. Northwestern coach Pat Fitzgerald praised his DC for the victory and for the DC not getting enough credit nationally. Always like Fitzgerald and he was a great linebacker at Northwestern.

Always root for the best academic schools. Northwestern is, I guess, the best Big Ten school academically. Wisconsin may rank high as well academically, but I do not know.

Wisconsin had 5 TO's and undermanned, presumably due to COVID.

Have not followed football this year as much as past years, probably due to COVID and all that is going on nationally taking an impact. Use to be I would watch college football games from noon EST on Saturday's till early morning EST on Sunday's. Told Mrs. BCShater many years ago before marriage that if she could put up with me on Saturdays in the Fall we would get along great, and yes it has all worked out.


This was a dreadful game to watch. For a good portion of the 3rd quarter, they simply traded 3-and-outs and punted to each other.
Supahfan99
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1447
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:13 pm
Karma: 178

Re: Other games thread 11/21/2020

Postby claver2010 on Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:56 pm

patron saint is gashing 3rd down donnie browns d, amazing
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 18926
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 3205

Re: Other games thread 11/21/2020

Postby bcshater on Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:17 pm

If the current on-going games go as they are I will be 0-6 in the EO pick'em for today. Thankfully I don't bet any longer,
Yes I am a BC fan. Proof of this is my dog's name is Baldwin.
bcshater
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 977
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:50 pm
Karma: -22

Re: Other games thread 11/21/2020

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:34 pm

bcshater wrote:Caught the last 5 minutes of Northwestern vs. Wisconsin. Northwestern moves to 5-0 with the 17-7 win. Northwestern coach Pat Fitzgerald praised his DC for the victory and for the DC not getting enough credit nationally. Always like Fitzgerald and he was a great linebacker at Northwestern.

Always root for the best academic schools. Northwestern is, I guess, the best Big Ten school academically. Wisconsin may rank high as well academically, but I do not know.

Wisconsin had 5 TO's and undermanned, presumably due to COVID.

Have not followed football this year as much as past years, probably due to COVID and all that is going on nationally taking an impact. Use to be I would watch college football games from noon EST on Saturday's till early morning EST on Sunday's. Told Mrs. BCShater many years ago before marriage that if she could put up with me on Saturdays in the Fall we would get along great, and yes it has all worked out.


Fitzgerald is a fucking douche and I hope his DC spends his career at a 5th tier Big 14 school. Maybe he can make a lateral move to HC of Rutgers.

The rest of this post is you waxing prolific on shit no one cares about.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 32514
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2460

Re: Other games thread 11/21/2020

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:36 pm

DomingoOrtiz wrote:
HJS wrote:
bcshater wrote:
DomingoOrtiz wrote:So who are we rooting for tonight, Michigan or the Clerks?


I will root for Michigan. Michigan and Michigan St. historically my favorite Big 10 schools to root for. Add the Iowa Hawkeyes to that list.

Michigan is getting bitchslapped by Schiano. There has always been a lot of hate for The Patron Saint, but he’s a very good college coach.


Yes, not sure why people laughed when they rehired him.


Most people didn't give a shit, like a coaching change at Montana State
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 32514
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2460

Re: Other games thread 11/21/2020

Postby hansen on Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:41 pm

twballgame9 wrote:
bcshater wrote:Caught the last 5 minutes of Northwestern vs. Wisconsin. Northwestern moves to 5-0 with the 17-7 win. Northwestern coach Pat Fitzgerald praised his DC for the victory and for the DC not getting enough credit nationally. Always like Fitzgerald and he was a great linebacker at Northwestern.

Always root for the best academic schools. Northwestern is, I guess, the best Big Ten school academically. Wisconsin may rank high as well academically, but I do not know.

Wisconsin had 5 TO's and undermanned, presumably due to COVID.

Have not followed football this year as much as past years, probably due to COVID and all that is going on nationally taking an impact. Use to be I would watch college football games from noon EST on Saturday's till early morning EST on Sunday's. Told Mrs. BCShater many years ago before marriage that if she could put up with me on Saturdays in the Fall we would get along great, and yes it has all worked out.


Fitzgerald is a fucking douche and I hope his DC spends his career at a 5th tier Big 14 school. Maybe he can make a lateral move to HC of Rutgers.

The rest of this post is you waxing prolific on shit no one cares about.


So a typical EO post? Got it.
HANSENPOST :shrug

Image
User avatar
hansen
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 17004
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: Your Mom’s House
Karma: -454

Re: Other games thread 11/21/2020

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:47 pm

hansen wrote:
twballgame9 wrote:
bcshater wrote:Caught the last 5 minutes of Northwestern vs. Wisconsin. Northwestern moves to 5-0 with the 17-7 win. Northwestern coach Pat Fitzgerald praised his DC for the victory and for the DC not getting enough credit nationally. Always like Fitzgerald and he was a great linebacker at Northwestern.

Always root for the best academic schools. Northwestern is, I guess, the best Big Ten school academically. Wisconsin may rank high as well academically, but I do not know.

Wisconsin had 5 TO's and undermanned, presumably due to COVID.

Have not followed football this year as much as past years, probably due to COVID and all that is going on nationally taking an impact. Use to be I would watch college football games from noon EST on Saturday's till early morning EST on Sunday's. Told Mrs. BCShater many years ago before marriage that if she could put up with me on Saturdays in the Fall we would get along great, and yes it has all worked out.


Fitzgerald is a fucking douche and I hope his DC spends his career at a 5th tier Big 14 school. Maybe he can make a lateral move to HC of Rutgers.

The rest of this post is you waxing prolific on shit no one cares about.


So a typical HJS post? Got it.


fixed
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
User avatar
twballgame9
BC Guy
 
Posts: 32514
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:49 am
Karma: 2460

Re: Other games thread 11/21/2020

Postby EagleNYC on Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:55 pm

Looks like the Patron (an excellent recruiter and abysmal tactical and strategic coach) is about to blow a double digit lead at home to the worst Michigan team in decades. A classic performance.
EagleNYC
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2201
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:11 am
Karma: 172

Next

Return to Alumni Stadium

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 2014 Eagle and 16 guests

Untitled document