Official Gameday Thread - BC vs. UNC - 10/3/2020

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Official Gameday Thread - BC vs. UNC - 10/3/2020

Postby HJS on Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:28 pm

Logitano {l Wrote}:
TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:The extra level of detail definitely makes this more believeable.

I would love to get a hansenesque dose of truth (ugly chick who gives bad head in Newport, kicking holes in drywall) around the real story of nospace and this game. Nospace wrote a post that I think was edited by one of the goldenshower names, and then nospace didn't correct it. He had someone's number who he thought was claver but claver claimed it wasn't him. There's been a bunch of denials from different parties but no truth.

If I don't have truth, I'm going to create rank fiction and pass it off as truth.

I am on the bozo filter so this cannot be read by retardo but I was at said USC game.

What he did was speak in generalities about the game and the atmosphere.

Don't murter me but I don't believe the golden names ever messed with his faux version of events.

Where he got f'd was homojs misunderstood details about a tailgate that never happened. There was supposed to be a tailgate hosted by the the Rettiguns but it never happened. They were going to have maroon and gold balloons outside a certain entrance to the coliseum. Homojs after drinking a full bottle of tequila confirmed it happened so retardo not knowing that it never happened added that specific detail to the story. He also said he was sexting Claver which I still want to believe happened. :ace

That’s what you get for being friends with hawaiirob. That said, ultimately the tailgate I put together (complete with handed out t-shirts to the most willing coeds) kicked ass over anything the Rettiguns could’ve cobbled together from Dana Point.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby Logitano on Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:52 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:
TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:The extra level of detail definitely makes this more believeable.

I would love to get a hansenesque dose of truth (ugly chick who gives bad head in Newport, kicking holes in drywall) around the real story of nospace and this game. Nospace wrote a post that I think was edited by one of the goldenshower names, and then nospace didn't correct it. He had someone's number who he thought was claver but claver claimed it wasn't him. There's been a bunch of denials from different parties but no truth.

If I don't have truth, I'm going to create rank fiction and pass it off as truth.

I am on the bozo filter so this cannot be read by retardo but I was at said USC game.

Don't murter me but I don't believe the golden names ever messed with his faux version of events.

Where he got f'd was homojs misunderstood details about a tailgate that never happened. There was supposed to be a tailgate hosted by the the Rettiguns but it never happened. They were going to have maroon and gold balloons outside a certain entrance to the coliseum. Homojs after drinking a full bottle of tequila confirmed it happened so retardo not knowing that it never happened added that specific detail to the story. He also said he was sexting Claver which I still want to believe happened. :ace

That’s what you get for being friends with hawaiirob. That said, ultimately the tailgate I put together (complete with handed out t-shirts to the most willing coeds) kicked ass over anything the Rettiguns could’ve cobbled together from Dana Point.

That's right. HawaiiRob posted details about a tailgate run by the Rettiguns during the week prior to the game and dumb dumb because he was not there wrote it into his story. Sadly, the tailgate ended up being canceled leaving retardo caught in a lie.

The only thing your tailgate was missing was a donnybrook with the USC "fans" you stole their regular tailgate spot from. 5 miserable people staring at the hundreds that flocked to your unofficial/official BC tailgate. :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby hansen on Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:08 pm

TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:

I’m here for this
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:41 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
Logitano {l Wrote}:
TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:

Hey I don't know what Dana Point is. All I know is that theirs was the first one I saw at gate 31. I didn't see any other tailgates (sorry HJS) so that is where I wound up. I have no idea if the Rettig's and the Amidon's were hosting but that is where they were. One of Alex Amidon's parents had a British accent, that I remember. And everyone kept asking me if I was with the media, lol!

HJS, did you make it over to the other side of the stadium when the team arrived? Basically everyone at the tailgate walked over to see the team arrive about 10AM. And of course, Daz had them all decked out in suit jackets and ties.

I had no idea that the 1984 Olympics was held at USC until I saw the statues and read all the monuments at the main entrance. That was way cool. The stairs there into the colosseum were very steep. I saw one guy at the bottom of the steps take a very naughty picture of a USC co-ed climbing to the top of the steps. The vantage point was very "revealing."
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium