Duke week

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Duke week

Postby hansen on Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:15 pm

Claver is slacking.

Depth chart for Duke is out but lots of positions not named.

QB is Jurk or Grosel
No starting K named either; it's between Boumerhi, Longman, Ruiz
LG still between mahogany and Emer with the rest of the OL being Johnson, LG, Lindstrom, Petrula, Vrabel
TE is hunter long
WRs are White (X), Gill (F), Flowers (Z)
DL is Sillah, Chibueze, Bequette, Valdez
LBs is Lamot, Richardson, McDuffie (strong to weak)
Secondary is E Jones or Maitre, Muse or D Jones, D Jones or Palmer, Sebastian or DeBerry (left to right)
Last edited by hansen on Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:28 pm, edited 6 times in total.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Re: Duke week

Postby BC923 on Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:20 pm

OL is interesting. Zion doesn’t have the size of a typical LT, but in all of the interviews and content put out by the linemen and Applebaum he’s described as the most athletic one on the field. Interested in seeing how that plays out
BC923
Merkert Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:24 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:Claver is slacking.

Depth chart for Duke is out but lots of positions not named.

QB is Jurk or Grosel
No starting K named either
LG still between mahogany and Emer with the rest of the OL being Johnson, LG, Lindstrom, Petrula, Vrabel
DL is Sillah, Chibueze, Bequette, Valdez
LBs is Lamot, Richardson, McDuffie (strong to weak)
Secondary is E Jones or Maitre, Muse or D Jones, D Jones or Palmer, Sebastian or DeBerry (left to right)

GroselMania!!!
Ride with experience!
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby hansen on Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:31 pm

Here's the actual depth chart: Image

AJ Black's has some interesting musings* on the depth chart which can be found here... https://www.si.com/college/bostoncolleg ... -game-2020

* this is where I pulled the depth chart from

hansen
Gasson Hall

Depth Chart

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:14 pm

Only one FR, thought we might see Arnold and/or Johnson.
Back up TE is a walkon.
Shillah over Barlow is a good sign,
Any injuries?
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Re: Depth Chart

Postby NJM89 on Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:31 am

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:Only one FR, thought we might see Arnold and/or Johnson.
Back up TE is a walkon.
Any injuries?

Taji will definitely get some redzone looks this year. The catches he made in camp I think secured that up. He looks like what we all wanted CJ Lewis to be hopefully he turns out to be good.
NJM89
Campion Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:52 am

BC923 {l Wrote}:OL is interesting. Zion doesn’t have the size of a typical LT, but in all of the interviews and content put out by the linemen and Applebaum he’s described as the most athletic one on the field. Interested in seeing how that plays out

In 2011, Boise State played at Georgia. ESPN was covering the game. The "expert analysts" said this game would be a wipeout, that Georgia would not only win but would likely "hurt" the Boise State team. One such analyst pointed out the disparity on the offensive line, breaking things down player-vs-player. He kept making reference to the Georgia nose tackle vs the Boise State starting center. Georgia had a 4-star recruit at nose tackle, 6'5", 330 pounds. He was a Senior and was destined for the NFL. Boise State had a tub at center, 5'11", 285 pounds. He was recruited by no one, no stars. As a result, the "expert analyst" seriously doubted that Kellen Moore would even be able to get the ball from the center without the nose tackle forcing a fumble on every play.

Boise State had almost 400 yards of offense, scored 3 unanswered touchdowns, and won the game 35-21. And at ESPN, we heard crickets and tumbleweeds from the "experts."

All BC's left tackles can't be the 6'10" Jeremy Trueblood. 6'3" is plenty big enough to be effective at protecting the blind side, especially if he is the most athletic on the field.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:47 pm

9/15 interviews... first since depth chart release

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:24 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:9/15 interviews... first since depth chart release

Emma's question, which I guess was her first, was awful. Seriously though, with the exception of the question about Duke's QB and the last question about Bequette, they were terrible questions. They were all either about the Wu-Flu or the typical lazy QB questions. How could there be not one question about the OLine moves?
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby BC923 on Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:59 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:

Emma's question, which I guess was her first, was awful. Seriously though, with the exception of the question about Duke's QB and the last question about Bequette, they were terrible questions. They were all either about the Wu-Flu or the typical lazy QB questions. How could there be not one question about the OLine moves?

Hopefully Emma gets better, usually the Heights reporter is the smartest one asking questions. Julian occasionally asks a meaningful question but not that often. Rich Thompson is clueless, and Rubin is Rubin
BC923
Merkert Hall

Postby hansen on Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:00 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:

Usually only AJ and occasionally Kevin Stone ask interesting questions. I agree 100% that these media sessions are amateur hour. I only watch them because sometimes Hafley or the players will accidentally reveal little tidbits that you can't find out elsewhere but they can be absolutely brutal at times. It's amazing that despite being a member of a power 5 big time football conference that coverage of the team can be so poor; it sad that there aren't better options.

p.s. Emma asks questions like once in a blue moon. I think she was feeling pressured because Hafley called her out recently asking her why she doesnt ever ask him a question.

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:03 pm

BC923 {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:

Hopefully Emma gets better, usually the Heights reporter is the smartest one asking questions. Julian occasionally asks a meaningful question but not that often. Rich Thompson is clueless, and Rubin is Rubin

Rich on hearing that Luc Bequette had joined the team... "was DL a position of need?"

Rubin is the worst

Julian is more interested about what video games the players are playing and how Hafley and the team are dealing with covid-19 than actual football

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:18 pm

NJM89 {l Wrote}:
Back up TE is a walkon.
Any injuries?

Taji will definitely get some redzone looks this year. The catches he made in camp I think secured that up. He looks like what we all wanted CJ Lewis to be hopefully he turns out to be good.

I didn’t enjoy the CJ Lewis experience last season
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:17 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
NJM89 {l Wrote}:
Back up TE is a walkon.
Any injuries?

He was hurt.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby eagle33 on Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:27 am

Week 3 spreads
Bad line of the week - Duke -5.5 (vs. Boston College)
Last week, I thought the favorite was short by a couple of points. In this instance, the team laying points is a shade overpriced.

The Duke Blue Devils will get some support here. They couldn't hang with the Notre Dame Fighting Irish last Saturday but they did cover as 21-point underdogs in a 27-13 loss.

Duke's offense was tough to watch, as it totaled 82 yards in the second half Saturday. Overall, a unit that brought back only 56% of last year's production averaged just 4.8 yards per play.

That's not going to get it done against most Power 5 clubs, let alone a Boston College defense that could surprise some this season. The Eagles, led by first-year defensive coordinator Tem Lukabu, bring back 81% of last season's output.

Bettors might be rushing to wager on a team playing its second game against a program opening up the season, but Boston College has gotten plenty of practices in this offseason, unlike some other teams around the country.

Duke could be in for a hangover after a tough loss to one of the ACC's best teams. The Blue Devils are also 2-7 against the spread over their last nine games as home favorites, 1-4 ATS during their last five against conference opponents, and 0-4 ATS after they fail to score 20 or more points in their previous game.

Meanwhile, Boston College is 17-5 ATS over its last 22 games as a road underdog and 18-7-1 ATS over the last 26 in conference play.

Bet the Eagles in this spot.
eagle33
Campion Hall

Postby claver2010 on Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:17 am

jurk opens up on leaving ND:

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/hig ... 2009160110

Frustrated at Notre Dame, Phil Jurkovec eager for new start at Boston College

The excited enthusiasm is evident in his voice. There’s no need for FaceTime to know there’s a smiling face on the other end of the phone call.

Welcome back, Phil Jurkovec.

Jurkovec is in a much different place than a year ago, and not just because Chestnut Hill, Mass., is a long way from South Bend, Ind. Jurkovec’s college career gets a restart Saturday when Boston College plays it season opener at Duke. Although Boston College hasn’t officially named a starting quarterback, it will likely be Jurkovec, who spent the past two seasons as a backup at Notre Dame.

These days, Jurkovec is feeling like he used to when he ruled the fields as the QB at Pine-Richland High School. Jurkovec points out that Saturday’s game will be the first with true meaning for him since his senior season, when Pine-Richland won a state championship. Those aren’t Irish eyes that are smiling.

“At this point, I really feel I have it back. The excitement and energy are back,” Jurkovec said.

Jurkovec has gone from the Golden Dome to the gold and maroon of Boston College. But he was mostly blue during that final season at Notre Dame, when frustration was building and confusion was mounting. Jurkovec recently spoke about his rough times at Notre Dame and his anticipation for a new beginning at Boston College, where first-year head coach Jeff Hafley and offensive coordinator Frank Cignetti Jr. have Pittsburgh ties.

“Coach Cignetti is a yinzer, honestly,” Jurkovec said with a laugh.

There weren’t many laughs for Jurkovec last year, his second season at Notre Dame. Things got so bad, the self-doubt so strong, that Jurkovec actually thought about switching positions. This from one of the best high school quarterbacks in Western Pennsylvania history who was highly ranked nationally.

“Near the end at Notre Dame, I was really not liking football. I lost my love for it. I really did,” said Jurkovec, the Post-Gazette high school athlete of the year in 2018. “I brought up to my family about switching positions and not even playing quarterback. I wanted to make it work. I didn’t want to be one of those guys when things get hard, they transfer and run away from it.

“But talking with my family, I had to leave. And after I decided to leave, it was very hard. You understand that you’re leaving your dream school, the team you always watched growing up. But I didn’t really know what Notre Dame was like. I committed to the dream of Notre Dame and not everything else.”

Jurkovec said he doesn’t regret spending a redshirt year and his freshman season at Notre Dame. He insists he learned “about a lot of things” and he grew fond of some people. But Jurkovec believes he went backward as a quarterback under coach Brian Kelly and offensive coordinator Chip Long, who left Notre Dame after last season and is now an assistant at Tennessee. Long wasn’t at Notre Dame when the Fighting Irish recruited Jurkovec, who made a verbal commitment during his sophomore year.

“I was going to eventually play at Notre Dame. I wasn’t going to go my whole career and not play,” Jurkovec said. “But really, the main reason why I left was the frustration of not progressing. I knew coming out of high school, I needed to go somewhere and develop. I thought Notre Dame was the place. I think I developed in a lot of ways. But in quarterback play, I think I regressed in certain areas over time. It was incredibly frustrating. … At times, it got to the point where I could not even throw the ball at all. My footwork was all jacked up.

“Growing up, I was a Notre Dame and Pitt fan. Notre Dame, it was always the appeal of it for me, the Golden Dome and the dream part of it. I wanted to go experience that. But I got to see it for what it is. It’s not just what you see watching games on NBC. But I don’t regret going there.”

Last year, Jurkovec played in six games in mop-up duty for starter Ian Book and completed 12 of 16 passes for 222 yards. When Book decided to return to Notre Dame for his final season of eligibility, Jurkovec decided it was time to transfer.

“I’m glad he stayed because it gave me an opportunity to leave,” Jurkovec said.

Although Jurkovec openly discussed his feelings about his time at Notre Dame, he would much rather talk about the future, his new teammates and coaches at Boston College. In August, Jurkovec received an NCAA waiver that made him eligible to play immediately, rather than sit out a season under transfer rules. Jurkovec has three seasons of eligibility.

Jurkovec entered the NCAA transfer portal in early January and he laughs about his initial thoughts about Boston College.

“Coach Cignetti reached out to me,” Jurkovec said. “Honestly, I never watched Boston College in my life, I never rooted for them and I did not give one crap about Boston College. My first reaction was ‘no.’ Nothing about it was appealing.

“But the more I started talking to coach Cignetti, things changed. He has family in Pittsburgh. I went to Pine-Richland with some of his family. Then I talked to coach Hafley and it was just those two that made my decision.”

Hafley spent the previous two seasons as an Ohio State assistant, but he was an NFL assistant for seven years and also an assistant at Pitt for five seasons under Dave Wannstedt. Besides working on the college level, Cignetti, a Pittsburgh native who attended Indiana High School in the WPIAL, spent 11 years as an NFL assistant and was the quarterbacks coach for Aaron Rodgers at Green Bay and Eli Manning at New York.

“It was not a good situation for me at Notre Dame,” Jurkovec said. “The second time around, I didn’t go for the brand. I went for nothing other than the people. I found really good people in Hafley and Cignetti and I made this decision for a chance to play for them. … Coach Hafley is 100% real. They’re for the players here, and not just in a football sense.”

Jurkovec, who now goes 6 feet 5, 230 pounds, acknowledges that the Hafley and Cignetti ties to the NFL were enticing.

“We’ve watched a Joe Montana footwork tape. We’ll watch tape of Marc Bulger when he was with the Rams,” Jurkovec said. “Those are the types of things I never had access to before. … A lot of what we’re running is tried and true NFL concepts. It’s definitely an adjustment. We have long play calls, checks and protection adjustments. I’m reading off a wrist band. I’m under center. That’s a lot of stuff I never did before, but I like it.”

Expectations are not high for Boston College, at least from the outside. A preseason media poll had the Eagles finishing 13th in the ACC, but Jurkovec said, “I love being the underdog.”

Foremost on Jurkovec’s mind is Saturday’s game at Duke. But in the back of his mind are games against Notre Dame and Pitt.

“I know this story will be in a Pittsburgh newspaper,” Jurkovec said. “I’d like to say I love Pittsburgh and everybody knows that. There was a part of me that was hard to turn down Pitt the first time when I was in high school, and then turn down Pitt a second time (after leaving Notre Dame). But I think with a quarterback, you have to go where the situation is right. This is where it felt right for me.”
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:35 am

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
NJM89 {l Wrote}:
Back up TE is a walkon.
Any injuries?

He was hurt.

He played in 4 games...does make him eligible for a redshirt.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:37 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
NJM89 {l Wrote}:
Back up TE is a walkon.
Any injuries?

He was hurt.

He played in 4 games...does make him eligible for a redshirt.

Yes, he redshirted. I think the 4 game rule started last year.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby hansen on Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:29 am

BC Football Weekly Radio Show

p.s. love this guy! (no homo)

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby OCs_Inner_Eagle on Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:18 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:jurk opens up on leaving ND:

….
There weren’t many laughs for Jurkovec last year, his second season at Notre Dame. Things got so bad, the self-doubt so strong, that Jurkovec actually thought about switching positions. This from one of the best high school quarterbacks in Western Pennsylvania history who was highly ranked nationally.

“Near the end at Notre Dame, I was really not liking football. I lost my love for it. I really did,” said Jurkovec, the Post-Gazette high school athlete of the year in 2018. “I brought up to my family about switching positions and not even playing quarterback. I wanted to make it work. I didn’t want to be one of those guys when things get hard, they transfer and run away from it.

“But talking with my family, I had to leave. And after I decided to leave, it was very hard. You understand that you’re leaving your dream school, the team you always watched growing up. But I didn’t really know what Notre Dame was like. I committed to the dream of Notre Dame and not everything else.”

Jurkovec said he doesn’t regret spending a redshirt year and his freshman season at Notre Dame. He insists he learned “about a lot of things” and he grew fond of some people. But Jurkovec believes he went backward as a quarterback under coach Brian Kelly and offensive coordinator Chip Long, who left Notre Dame after last season and is now an assistant at Tennessee. Long wasn’t at Notre Dame when the Fighting Irish recruited Jurkovec, who made a verbal commitment during his sophomore year.

Interesting to see what Jurkovec was willing to say. He must have been getting some pretty harsh feedback to consider changing positions.

Dick Rosenthal has been posting that the ND coaching staff treated Jurkovec poorly. This article seems consistent with that notion. I am surprised that the writer mentioned Kelly and (former) OC Chip Long specifically, but not current OC (& QB coach) Tommy Rees. It had seemed that Kelly and Rees were Jurkovec's biggest detractors; Dick said that earlier this week and went on to say that Long wanted Jurkovec to start. It always seemed that Kelly (& Rees) didn't want to adjust the offense to maximize Jurkovec's performance.

I wonder if the writer himself specified Kelly and Long (based on assuming the HC and OC were the deciders), or if Jurkovec himself mentioned those two but not Rees. But regardless, fingers crossed that the enthusiasm carries forth and that the team plays well on Saturday.
OCs_Inner_Eagle
Carney Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:13 pm

OCs_Inner_Eagle {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:jurk opens up on leaving ND:

….

Interesting to see what Jurkovec was willing to say. He must have been getting some pretty harsh feedback to consider changing positions.

Dick Rosenthal has been posting that the ND coaching staff treated Jurkovec poorly. This article seems consistent with that notion. I am surprised that the writer mentioned Kelly and (former) OC Chip Long specifically, but not current OC (& QB coach) Tommy Rees. It had seemed that Kelly and Rees were Jurkovec's biggest detractors; Dick said that earlier this week and went on to say that Long wanted Jurkovec to start. It always seemed that Kelly (& Rees) didn't want to adjust the offense to maximize Jurkovec's performance.

I wonder if the writer himself specified Kelly and Long (based on assuming the HC and OC were the deciders), or if Jurkovec himself mentioned those two but not Rees. But regardless, fingers crossed that the enthusiasm carries forth and that the team plays well on Saturday.

Reading those comments, seeing Jurk's quotes, I'm beginning to think the young man has never faced disappointment. When you are a 4-star QB recruit out of Pennsylvania, you figure (at age 17) that the world is your oyster. Most likely, everything has always worked out perfectly for Jurk. That is, it worked out perfectly UNTIL he started playing football at Notre Dame.

Red shirting (to me) means nothing. Matt Ryan redshirted, thank you toby for doing that. So I don't think that gives us information that Jurk just sucked. We know that is not the way it works. Oftentimes you red shirt because you are awesome.

Instead, I hope that this was ALL PERSONAL. I hope that Kelly and Long treated Jurk terribly and never gave him a chance at QB to do what HE could do. I hope that they had an offensive system in mind, they recruited him for that system (and figured, he's 4-star he'll "just get it"), and hoped that Jurk could do things at QB exactly the way their system was designed (but failed.) I hope that they tried to cockblock his transfer to BC specifically because this was ALL PERSONAL and they didn't like Jurk tearing the Notre Dame coaches down to the media.

If (instead) Jurk just can't play college football (awesome in high school, can't cut it in college) and is so bad that a freshman got the nod over Jurk at Notre Dame, then that is a different conversation. At this moment, Hafley knows if Jurk can or can't play college football. Hafley knows exactly who is starting but isn't talking. We are about to find out in (say) 48 hours. Whoever starts vs Duke, then we will most likely have our answer as to whether or not it was PERSONAL at Notre Dame OR Jurk just can't play QB in college football at the FBS level.

I'm not holding my breath. We've been down this path too many times.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby Bryn Mawr Eagle on Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:46 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:“Coach Cignetti reached out to me,” Jurkovec said. “Honestly, I never watched Boston College in my life, I never rooted for them and I did not give one crap about Boston College. My first reaction was ‘no.’ Nothing about it was appealing.

Um, thanks for the honesty Jurk, I guess? Anyway, glad you're here!
Bryn Mawr Eagle
Higgins Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:02 pm

Bryn Mawr Eagle {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:“Coach Cignetti reached out to me,” Jurkovec said. “Honestly, I never watched Boston College in my life, I never rooted for them and I did not give one crap about Boston College. My first reaction was ‘no.’ Nothing about it was appealing.

Yes I am glad he's here. And although we are only getting Notre Dame's sloppy seconds, at least he turned down Pitt not just once, but twice!

Jurkovec {l Wrote}:I know this story will be in a Pittsburgh newspaper, I’d like to say I love Pittsburgh and everybody knows that. There was a part of me that was hard to turn down Pitt the first time when I was in high school, and then turn down Pitt a second time (after leaving Notre Dame). But I think with a quarterback, you have to go where the situation is right. This is where it felt right for me.

I guess BC still "rates" over the Panthers?
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby MilitantEagle on Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:11 pm

Bryn Mawr Eagle {l Wrote}:

We can agree on that! He could have worded things a bit differently.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby hansen on Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:13 pm

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby Eaglekeeper on Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:05 pm

Is the weather changing BC’s travel plans? Any forecast for the game?

Go Eagles!
Eaglekeeper
Campion Hall

Postby claver2010 on Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:13 am

Flying out this AM I believe

Throwbacks for tomorrow
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby BC923 on Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:21 am

No more rain down here, Duke field drains a lot of water. Last time we played down here (2015 I think) it was pouring but there was no standing water or anything. I think it should be pretty close to ideal conditions
BC923
Merkert Hall

Postby eagle33 on Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:51 am

Hafley makes debut as Boston College travels to Duke

https://apnews.com/fbfa731f43b922b2f91b3816359fe822
eagle33
Campion Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:37 pm

I thought it was really interesting in that interview when Hafley said the QB competition is not over and that there will be Grosel-specific packages in week 1. I think that young man still has a lot to offer.
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Next

Return to Alumni Stadium