Week 1 Other Games

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Week 1 Other Games

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:34 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:Can we move this discussion to the Covid 2020 thread, the election 2020 thread, or the militant conspiracy theory thread?

Hansen I agree with you. It doesn't belong on this thread.

Some people are just "venting" and "ranting" on this thread because they want to go to the games. And they can't. So (although) Covid is not really on topic for this thread, it kind of is because there is a percentage of posters on this board that are :bullshit that they can't go and see the team play in person. And I kind of feel for them.

It could be worse. Ohio State fans are ready to kill people.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:21 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

Let me know how many of those people end up dying

dying? hell, how many have to even think about going to the hospital. my guess is fewer than a typical night at the drunk tank at st. e's.

Q. How is the health of those who have tested positive?

A. All of the affected students have had mild symptoms or been asymptomatic. None has been hospitalized, and 22 have recovered and returned to normal activities.

https://www.bc.edu/bc-web/bcnews/campus ... and-a.html
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:39 pm

How many professors you think those kids have that are 50-70?
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby b0mberMan on Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:00 pm

Can we go back to the part where it sounds like IB has replaced all his clothes with facemasks?
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby claver2010 on Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:57 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:How many professors you think those kids have that are 50-70?

how many professors are actually holding in-person classes (i honestly don't know). aren't masks required for all students / professors?

have any professors gotten sick let alone required hospitalization? based on bc's tracker that they've tested 10,000 in community that aren't undergrads and there were 2 positives occurring roughly a month ago, my guess is no.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby ArizonaisforLiars on Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:52 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:That table looks totally legit.

I'm sure the table IS legit. I don't dispute the numbers one bit. I was never hospitalized. More to follow.

Did Dr. Untruth and Nurse Liar not admit you after your positive test? With all your comorbidities, that seems like an action that defies their oath.
ArizonaisforLiars
Carney Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:35 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:How many professors you think those kids have that are 50-70?

how many professors are actually holding in-person classes (i honestly don't know). aren't masks required for all students / professors?

have any professors gotten sick let alone required hospitalization? based on bc's tracker that they've tested 10,000 in community that aren't undergrads and there were 2 positives occurring roughly a month ago, my guess is no.

Again, don't agree or disagree with any of these strawmen. BC is not letting fans in and it is not because of gubernatorial orders.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:48 pm

This thread turned bonkers.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium