2021 Recruiting Thread

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: 2021 Recruiting Thread

Postby buconvict on Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:44 pm

bceagles24 {l Wrote}:
buconvict {l Wrote}:
bceagles24 {l Wrote}:
buconvict {l Wrote}:
bceagles24 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:What are the thoughts in Michigan regarding Harbaugh, Brown and 2021 recruiting? I think they are doing a great job if they had comparable results at Cuse. But, I can't see how Wolverine fans are OK with a no name coach (HCRD) running circles around them both on and off the field. Michigan is a complete afterthought in the National picture. Their routine recruiting battles with BC speaks volumes to their current status. I'd be surprised that the alums are so willing to continue to pay the richest college coaching staff to deliver such pedestrian results.

The funniest part about it is that Michigan fans think the BC staff must hate Michigan when in reality they probably could care less since half the NE kids they are taking are guys BC didn’t want anyway.

I'm guessing this comment is about Phinney... if BC actually didn't / don't want Kendall, Hansen, Guy, Mullings, Zinter, Dennis, or Sainristil then they should probably fire everyone in the athletic department.

They haven’t landed Kendall. BC didn’t want Phinney they never offered Dennis. There’s another guy on that list they think is way overrated but I can’t name names so they didn’t want him. They didn’t offer Crippen or Kechaun Bennett. So in the last two classes 3 classes 5 of the 10 NE guys were guys BC didn’t want.

If your argument is honestly that Boston College wouldn't take Crippen, Bennett and Hansen then this isn't a discussion worth having. (edited to sound less mean / dismissive).

Then don’t have it. Fact of the matter is new staff didn’t go after Crippen or Bennett and reoffer. If you want to argue against facts be my guest you’ll be wrong.

They didn't offer JJ McCarthy either, which by your logic means they're not interested in having him or his skillset on the team? If you think them not offering Crippen has anything to do with whether or not they'd take him on the team as opposed to Crippen laughing when the phone rang then you're kidding yourself. I haven't proposed to Jessica Alba, but it's not for lack of interest.

I suppose time will tell on other names there, but I respectfully have a hard time believing BC couldn't find a way to use every single name on that list. Obviously fine not to not lose sleep over Mike Sainristil for example, but he's out there scoring TDs against ND as a true freshman. It's not like he's some scrub who couldn't help out.

Anyway not looking to argue, just sharing a Kendall update. Carry on.

-xoxo, Gossip Girl
buconvict
McGuinn Hall

Postby flyingelvii on Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:57 pm

buconvict {l Wrote}:
bceagles24 {l Wrote}:
buconvict {l Wrote}:
bceagles24 {l Wrote}:
buconvict {l Wrote}:
bceagles24 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:What are the thoughts in Michigan regarding Harbaugh, Brown and 2021 recruiting? I think they are doing a great job if they had comparable results at Cuse. But, I can't see how Wolverine fans are OK with a no name coach (HCRD) running circles around them both on and off the field. Michigan is a complete afterthought in the National picture. Their routine recruiting battles with BC speaks volumes to their current status. I'd be surprised that the alums are so willing to continue to pay the richest college coaching staff to deliver such pedestrian results.

The funniest part about it is that Michigan fans think the BC staff must hate Michigan when in reality they probably could care less since half the NE kids they are taking are guys BC didn’t want anyway.

I'm guessing this comment is about Phinney... if BC actually didn't / don't want Kendall, Hansen, Guy, Mullings, Zinter, Dennis, or Sainristil then they should probably fire everyone in the athletic department.

They haven’t landed Kendall. BC didn’t want Phinney they never offered Dennis. There’s another guy on that list they think is way overrated but I can’t name names so they didn’t want him. They didn’t offer Crippen or Kechaun Bennett. So in the last two classes 3 classes 5 of the 10 NE guys were guys BC didn’t want.

If your argument is honestly that Boston College wouldn't take Crippen, Bennett and Hansen then this isn't a discussion worth having. (edited to sound less mean / dismissive).

Then don’t have it. Fact of the matter is new staff didn’t go after Crippen or Bennett and reoffer. If you want to argue against facts be my guest you’ll be wrong.

They didn't offer JJ McCarthy either, which by your logic means they're not interested in having him or his skillset on the team? If you think them not offering Crippen has anything to do with whether or not they'd take him on the team as opposed to Crippen laughing when the phone rang then you're kidding yourself. I haven't proposed to Amanda Knox, but it's not for lack of interest.

I suppose time will tell on other names there, but I respectfully have a hard time believing BC couldn't find a way to use every single name on that list. Obviously fine not to not lose sleep over Mike Sainristil for example, but he's out there scoring TDs against ND as a true freshman. It's not like he's some scrub who couldn't help out.

Fixed that for you.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby HJS on Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:11 pm

flyingelvii {l Wrote}:
buconvict {l Wrote}:
bceagles24 {l Wrote}:
buconvict {l Wrote}:
bceagles24 {l Wrote}:
buconvict {l Wrote}:
bceagles24 {l Wrote}:

They didn't offer JJ McCarthy either, which by your logic means they're not interested in having him or his skillset on the team? If you think them not offering Crippen has anything to do with whether or not they'd take him on the team as opposed to Crippen laughing when the phone rang then you're kidding yourself. I haven't proposed to Amanda Knox, but it's not for lack of interest.

Fixed that for you.

If I was a Michigan fan, this whole argument would be all the evidence needed to inspire a change. Whether or not BC would want a Michigan recruit is relevant only to the extent Michigan aspires to finish 4th in the Atlantic Division of the ACC. If I was a Michigan fan, I would want to know why none of these New England recruits were offered by Alabama, Clemson, Georgia, Oklahoma, LSU or OSU. Why weren't they offered by the next level recruiting like USC, PSU, Oregon, FSU, Miami, Texas, UNC, Tennessee, Florida or Auburn? If I was a Michigan fan, the question I would be asking is "Can I win a National Championship with a significant portion of my roster from Massachusetts?"
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby BC923 on Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:23 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
flyingelvii {l Wrote}:
buconvict {l Wrote}:
bceagles24 {l Wrote}:
buconvict {l Wrote}:
bceagles24 {l Wrote}:
buconvict {l Wrote}:
bceagles24 {l Wrote}:

Fixed that for you.

If I was a Michigan fan, this whole argument would be all the evidence needed to inspire a change. Whether or not BC would want a Michigan recruit is relevant only to the extent Michigan aspires to finish 4th in the Atlantic Division of the ACC. If I was a Michigan fan, I would want to know why none of these New England recruits were offered by Alabama, Clemson, Georgia, Oklahoma, LSU or OSU. Why weren't they offered by the next level recruiting like USC, PSU, Oregon, FSU, Miami, Texas, UNC, Tennessee, Florida or Auburn? If I was a Michigan fan, the question I would be asking is "Can I win a National Championship with a significant portion of my roster from Massachusetts?"

It’s this. BC is irrelevant to the “is Michigan recruiting well enough” question. Taking this many kids that the SEC or top B1G programs aren’t sniffing around is not the way to pass tOSU or stay even with Ped State
BC923
Merkert Hall

Postby buconvict on Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:50 pm

BC923 {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
flyingelvii {l Wrote}:
buconvict {l Wrote}:
bceagles24 {l Wrote}:
buconvict {l Wrote}:
bceagles24 {l Wrote}:
buconvict {l Wrote}:
bceagles24 {l Wrote}:

Fixed that for you.

It’s this. BC is irrelevant to the “is Michigan recruiting well enough” question. Taking this many kids that the SEC or top B1G programs aren’t sniffing around is not the way to pass tOSU or stay even with Ped State

You just described Greg Crippen, Kechaun Bennett, Louis Hansen, Zak Zinter, Kalel Mullings and Cornelius Johnson. Seems their only crime is being from New England, since they all boast top tier offer lists from the schools you just listed.

I can assure that Michigan does not consider BC whatsoever, and as I mentioned earlier, has not lost a player that they actually wanted to Boston College since possibly Chris Pantale. You're the ones bringing up Michigan and pretending that you didn't want Crippen or Bennett, or that Mike Sainristil - the true freshman who had 73 yards receiving and a TD in a monsoon against ND last fall - couldn't help a Boston College offense that threw for 63 yards and zero TDs against ND last year. Don Brown seeing potential in someone like TJ Guy and offering him a spot in the hopes that he can develop him the way he did Josh Uche (another 3 star bum that I'm sure BC had no interest in) is something most Michigan fans are quite content with.

Michigan's recruiting class is ranked #6 in the country right now. Ja'Den McBurrows, the 12th highest-rated player in their class of 16 position players, has offers from OSU, LSU, Alabama, and Georgia. But please tell me more about how they're doing a terrible job recruiting and are essentially aspiring to be like Boston College. Jesus Christ.

-xoxo, Gossip Girl
buconvict
McGuinn Hall

Postby HJS on Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:07 pm

Jim Harbaugh is 9-4 over the last three years coaching a roster of his recruits. To accomplish that lofty record, Harbaugh had to steal the #1 overall QB recruit off of the Ole Miss roster. It amazes me that Michigan fans are content with 4 annual losses while pairing these Top 10 recruits with the highest salaried coaching staff. This feels like the whalepants who gave up competing with ND and are just fine with being ahead of Holy Cross (but with OSU and MSU).

Good luck against HCRD... a guy who knows New England as well as Donnie Brown but was a hard pass on the players Michigan offered.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:09 pm

I'll let others handle this particular slapfight on the merits of football recruits from Massachusetts. Track records don't get much clearer. As for the latent slapfight about which mediocre football program is better, I think everyone would give Michigan the slight nod over the past 10 years, so it is completely unnecessary. Michigan is a slightly better mediocre team playing in much better mediocre conference.

I will reiterate that Mullings could be star in the Big10, however, and would have been an instant impact player at BC.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby MilitantEagle on Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:39 pm

So I take it buconvict is now a Michigan fan and perhaps he met elvii at their business school? Awesome. Now two of the 15 people on this board are Michigan fans.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby hansen on Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:44 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:So I take it buconvict is now a Michigan fan and perhaps he met elvii at their business school? Awesome. Now two of the 15 people on this board are Michigan fans.

So many agendas here regarding UM and BC.
I see it this way:

UM tends to gets almost all the recruits BC wants
BC doesn't want every same recruit that UM does (probably due to different systems/schemes)
UM will never return to glory days winning with MA recruits
BC sucked last year and could have probably used this guy Mullings that I am not familiar with
TRE not only likes both men but also projecting his love of men onto others
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:46 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:So I take it buconvict is now a Michigan fan and perhaps he met elvii at their business school? Awesome. Now two of the 15 people on this board are Michigan fans.

the other five BC fans (non-whalepants category) that would post on this board either forgot their password or are waiting for it to be reset

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby buconvict on Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:57 pm

Nailed it.

-xoxo, Gossip Girl
buconvict
McGuinn Hall

Postby buconvict on Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:07 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:Good luck against HCRD... a guy who knows New England as well as Donnie Brown but was a hard pass on the players Michigan offered.

Crippen, Hansen, Mullings and Zinter all got offered by OSU. This isn't hard to look up.

-xoxo, Gossip Girl
buconvict
McGuinn Hall

Postby HJS on Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:15 pm

Can you please stop with the Crippen inclusion. He was an ND verbal who was basically told to look elsewhere. Don’t have a clue as to whether Zinter or Mullings had OSU offers but they probably should’ve. I think both are excellent prospects. As for Hansen, no one ever loses any sleep over a white Tight End who doesn’t have elite athleticism.

That said, you are admitting that 60% of these Michigan recruits couldn’t garner interest from Spaz’s WR coach.
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:06 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:

So many agendas here regarding UM and BC.
I see it this way:

UM tends to gets almost all the recruits BC wants
BC doesn't want every same recruit that UM does (probably due to different systems/schemes)
UM will never return to glory days winning with MA recruits
BC sucked last year and could have probably used this guy Mullings that I am not familiar with
TRE not only likes both men but also projecting his love of men onto others

Don't forget elvii and convict went to Ann Arbor for grad school after posting here, both very happy with their choice. Hockey rivalry be dammed, 8-4 makes the man.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby buconvict on Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:51 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:Can you please stop with the Crippen inclusion. He was an ND verbal who was basically told to look elsewhere. Don’t have a clue as to whether Zinter or Mullings had OSU offers but they probably should’ve. I think both are excellent prospects. As for Hansen, no one ever loses any sleep over a white Tight End who doesn’t have elite athleticism.

That said, you are admitting that 60% of these Michigan recruits couldn’t garner interest from Spaz’s WR coach.

A conversation which began with "Michigan people are hearing that Drew Kendall, the BC legacy, national top 100, #1 in-state prospect, who would be BC's 4th highest rated recruit of all time based on 247 ratings, is being told by Michigan, the school that has 7 Crystal Balls for him on 247, that since their recruiting class is so good, and their chances with an even better guard prospect are looking promising, he may not have a spot in their class unless he accepts his offer in the next week or two" somehow devolved into the senile ghost of the once-informed HJS and others saying that Michigan is a mediocre program wasting their time and digging their own grave by recruiting a bunch of bums from Massachusetts who lack top tier offers, despite nearly everyone from the region who has chosen to go to Michigan having top tier offers. When "top-tier" is suddenly redefined as "specifically received an offer from Ryan Day", a statement which still applies to most of the New England --> Michigan bums being discussed, it somehow doesn't really count because Greg Crippen, with his pathetic Alabama, Auburn, OSU, ND, and USC offers, was committed to a different school first, which we all know negates all previous offers from Ryan Day, the apparent coach in absentia of Boston College by virtue of his apprenticeship as a positional coach under Frank Spaziani 7 years ago. To really drive home the point that Michigan is swirling the college football drain by recruiting in Massachusetts and shouldn't have given a scholarship to Casey Phinney, TJ Guy, Eamonn Dennis, or Mike Sainristil, he brings up the very relevant transfer of well-known New England high school recruit Shea Patterson to prove his point.

I get that there's not much to talk about besides flipping the 817th ranked player in the country back from Louisville or whatever, but good Lord.

I'll be sure to share anything on Kendall that comes across the Michigan Whalepants pages. Here's a link on Kendall in the meantime, pretty sure it's free: https://gbmwolverine.com/2020/06/03/mic ... y-targets/

-xoxo, Gossip Girl
buconvict
McGuinn Hall

Postby hansen on Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:57 pm

BC still has a silent verbal left, correct?
Pretty sure there is still one out there but maybe I lost count along the way.

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:24 pm

buconvict {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:Can you please stop with the Crippen inclusion. He was an ND verbal who was basically told to look elsewhere. Don’t have a clue as to whether Zinter or Mullings had OSU offers but they probably should’ve. I think both are excellent prospects. As for Hansen, no one ever loses any sleep over a white Tight End who doesn’t have elite athleticism.

A conversation which began with "Michigan people are hearing that Drew Kendall, the BC legacy, national top 100, #1 in-state prospect, who would be BC's 4th highest rated recruit of all time based on 247 ratings, is being told by Michigan, the school that has 7 Crystal Balls for him on 247, that since their recruiting class is so good, and their chances with an even better guard prospect are looking promising, he may not have a spot in their class unless he accepts his offer in the next week or two" somehow devolved into the senile ghost of the once-informed HJS and others saying that Michigan is a mediocre program wasting their time and digging their own grave by recruiting a bunch of bums from Massachusetts who lack top tier offers, despite nearly everyone from the region who has chosen to go to Michigan having top tier offers. When "top-tier" is suddenly redefined as "specifically received an offer from Ryan Day", a statement which still applies to most of the New England --> Michigan bums being discussed, it somehow doesn't really count because Greg Crippen, with his pathetic Alabama, Auburn, OSU, ND, and USC offers, was committed to a different school first, which we all know negates all previous offers from Ryan Day, the apparent coach in absentia of Boston College by virtue of his apprenticeship as a positional coach under Frank Spaziani 7 years ago. To really drive home the point that Michigan is swirling the college football drain by recruiting in Massachusetts and shouldn't have given a scholarship to Casey Phinney, TJ Guy, Eamonn Dennis, or Mike Sainristil, he brings up the very relevant transfer of well-known New England high school recruit Shea Patterson to prove his point.

I get that there's not much to talk about besides flipping the 817th ranked player in the country back from Louisville or whatever, but good Lord.

I'll be sure to share anything on Kendall that comes across the Michigan Whalepants pages. Here's a link on Kendall in the meantime, pretty sure it's free: https://gbmwolverine.com/2020/06/03/mic ... y-targets/

I can't read all those dumb words. But I will say this, Kendall goes to UM ZERO chamce he plays in the league. He goes to BC, it is guaranteed.

Michigan kimd of sucks. All that talent for 9-4. Fuck, you can recruit Masschusetts and Don Brown your way to 9-4. Northeastern did it with the son of a SJC judge (convict will know, he went to UM law]
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:25 pm

Nm
Last edited by twballgame9 on Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:28 pm

For the record the Northwestern not Northeastern for the mediocre MA not BC son of an SJC judge.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Corporal Funishment on Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:10 am

Addazio built a fence around New England but then Don Brown took the key to the gate with him when he left! And you all know I'm right but you're too afraid to admit it.
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:03 am

Corporal Funishment {l Wrote}:Addazio built a fence around New England but then Don Brown took the key to the gate with him when he left! And you all know I'm right but you're too afraid to admit it.

LOL, Brown and Addazio can have every MA recruit in the whatever the fuck CSU conference is these days. Korutz, not a BC lineman, super happy CSU backup guy
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:05 am

PS I am well aware of the lame fucking game funishment is playing, he's not competition, he's fugging ugh ..... lost ....fuck .... yeah he blows.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby buconvict on Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:14 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:I can't read all those dumb words. But I will say this, Kendall goes to UM ZERO chamce he plays in the league. He goes to BC, it is guaranteed.

Michigan kimd of sucks. All that talent for 9-4. Fuck, you can recruit Masschusetts and Don Brown your way to 9-4. Northeastern did it with the son of a SJC judge (convict will know, he went to UM law]

I am old enough on these streets to remember TW offering to buy courtside seats for us to watch the 2007 BC/MSU Big Ten/ACC Challenge - potentially the best BC bball game ever played in Conte Forum. We are friends and there is no distance between us. Here are some emojis of solidarity that most of you won't understand or appreciate for what they meant in 2009.

:dildodog :bag :toby :ignign

The city of Boston literally shut down one day because of one of those emojis. Read a book.

Anyway, while I respect his right to quad-post whilst drinking (just say you're in LA or Seattle for meetings if anyone asks, as I am now), I have some constructive challenges to offer my dear friend.
1) I got my MBA at Michigan and met Elvii there. Law school is for boring people who are unwilling to test the limits of their morality or try drugs. I respect your choices, please respect mine. The Elvii / Convict revelation would've made everyone on this board weep. Humanity at its finest.
2) UM had 4 lineman drafted this year. I appreciate the BC tradition on producing linemen for the NFL, and it is probably the position at which the "bigtime college football we have big stadiums and whatever" stuff falls apart, but if Kendall wants to join a program with an NFL OL pedigree, UM is about as good as it gets lately. Wisconsin, BC, PSU, Iowa all in the mix there, but to act as if UM isn't pumping kids into the NFL lately is misguided.
2A) This point probably calls out the larger issue of "where you should go to college" vs. "where should you go if you only care about getting drafted"... Everyone should "probably go" to Stanford or Northwestern if they can get in. Beyond that, UM / BC / UVA / UNC / ND / Vanderbilt / Cal if they want to learn something during college. If they want to get drafted, then that's a different story. To get drafted you need to play. To play you need to not get boxed out by other recruits. In this I agree with TW - if Drew Kendall wants to get drafted, he should go to BC and be Lindstrom 2.0. Don't bother with the competition of a school like Michigan (sorry if this offends, but you know what I mean). Go to BC, play 35 games, get drafted, make your money, done.
3) Everyone should go to a game with 80k+ attendance before judging a player who chooses the 80k night game on ABC experience over the 27k metal bench at noon experience. It's genuinely different / moving, and if a kid thinks he's good enough for the NFL, he probably won't be scared of the depth chart (as much as he probably should be mindful of it). So if Kendall chooses UM, at least appreciate why.

:pickle

-xoxo, Gossip Girl
buconvict
McGuinn Hall

Postby HJS on Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:39 am

For the record, I think Kendall is a good player from a legendary alum. I do not think he’s a generational talent (and probably doesn’t start wherever he goes). I think losing Kendall is more personal due to the stream of kids of former players choosing other schools.

As for our resident Michigan fan, I am surprised at how much faith he puts into the ratings of pocket pool playing insurance agents (as well as the completely unverified alleged offers). While we routinely mock these sites, here is proof of their PT Barnum business model.

We got here because I was curious if Michigan fans were content with 9-4 and a roster full of Mass kids. BUC said they were and then vigorously defended the position when I expressed incredulity. Thanks for your honesty. Funny that you took it as an attack on your grad school adopted allegiance. If you take a step back, it appears that I have more respect and higher expectations for the Wolverine program than those 80k who pack the pre-corona stadium. Perhaps it is simply because I haven’t spent any time following the program. I guess those closer to it are all too aware how far it has fallen. As a result, Michigan now needs to carry the largest payroll to hire the best coaches to miraculously drag Top 10 recruiting classes to 9-4 seasons.
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:46 am

hansen {l Wrote}:BC still has a silent verbal left, correct?
Pretty sure there is still one out there but maybe I lost count along the way.

Yes
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:31 am

I just wanted to bust convict's balls about being a rabid Michigan man now, don't really care about the recruiting debate.

I will say expectations are high for recruits from a state that rarely produces.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby MF73-Eleazar on Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:35 am

How many sons of ex BC players chose to not come here? I remember Bosa going to OSU.

Are there any sons/relatives of ex BC players that came here aside from Flutie's nephew? I'm blanking.
You what?
MF73-Eleazar
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:42 am

if you're as good as both Bosas you should go wherever you want. Same goes for Kendall frankly. If a legacy can spin his talent into a factory, he should.

Not sure Michigan counts as a factory this century.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:07 am

MF73-Eleazar {l Wrote}:How many sons of ex BC players chose to not come here? I remember Bosa going to OSU.

Are there any sons/relatives of ex BC players that came here aside from Flutie's nephew? I'm blanking.

Bosa x2
Kenyatta Watkins
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:23 am

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
MF73-Eleazar {l Wrote}:How many sons of ex BC players chose to not come here? I remember Bosa going to OSU.

Bosa x2
Kenyatta Watkins

Watson
twballgame9
BC Guy

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium