Throwback Thursday #1: 1993 BC @ ND

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: 1993 BC-ND game

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:09 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:They're playing bc-wake '05 matt ryan comeback game on thursday

the one that started matty's senior season with a pick-6? that was a scary game that made me love that wine swilling oc of ours

You're better than this.

you forget that i don't like sports. i will admit i was off by two years - apologies to all involved

we now return you to your "left-vs-right covid 19 battles" already in progress...

I don't actually care that much. Sport more than anything.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:38 am

i understand. just imagine what will happen when the football season is cancelled and all we can talk about it all the money we saved on our shit-bird basketball coach. that will very likely result in the end of the world of warcraft

edit: typing that has now added "world of warcraft" adds to the googlesense ads that justin collects his scrooge mcduck dollars on
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:23 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:i understand. just imagine what will happen when the football season is cancelled and all we can talk about it all the money we saved on our shit-bird basketball coach. that will very likely result in the end of the world of warcraft

edit: typing that has now added "world of warcraft" adds to the googlesense ads that justin collects his scrooge mcduck dollars on

has anyone remarked yet that TRE came back to post when there were no sports being played? I find this amusing.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:33 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:i understand. just imagine what will happen when the football season is cancelled and all we can talk about it all the money we saved on our shit-bird basketball coach. that will very likely result in the end of the world of warcraft

For the record, I don’t think the football season will be cancelled. And I’m also not panicking about the COVID. I simply stated that under the circumstances, with the uncertainty, I can understand why he was retained.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:34 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:

has anyone remarked yet that TRE came back to post when there were no sports being played? I find this amusing.

I find that he's bored. Like the rest of us.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:38 pm

hansen {l Wrote}:

shut up hansen
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:46 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:

any cruises of late?
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:53 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:
innocentbystander {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:

any cruises of late?

we don't have anything scheduled, no. we were in Alaska last May/June but you all knew that

at this moment, we just want what the rest of you want, to survive. We'll worry about cruising after all this shit is over, after all the cruise lines have declared bankruptcy and someone else (with cash) scoops all the cruise ships for pennies on the dollar, vulture capitalism style. then we'll cruise
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:16 pm

I'm pretty sure that to the extent we have a record, everything ends up on it except for when TRE gets mad at FedEx and deletes his posts.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:13 pm

thank you for your interests in tre enterprises but i am not interested in climbing into the militantteddy tree at this time. i am sure hansen can throw you up some llp balm or amyl nitrite to help things along
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:40 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:thank you for your interests in tre enterprises but i am not interested in climbing into the militantteddy tree at this time. i am sure hansen can throw you up some llp balm or amyl nitrite to help things along

I dont even know what amyl nitrite is. :shrug
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Previous

Return to Alumni Stadium