Patriots Weirdos

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Patriots Weirdos

Postby MilitantEagle on Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:16 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:yes same as brees / ingram situation

and no I couldn't care less about peds in nfl

I'm guessing that edelman was using them for healing not training, so it's probably closer to ingram and brees than you think. Edelman hasn't been going to Guerrero much because he's been rehabbing, not training.

Guerrero's a scumbag, but there's nothing that's come out to lead to him as the source. I'm sure julian doesn't have to ask around too much to find hgh.

Yup, making a connection to Brady on this is absurd. You don't need HGH to stand in the pocket and throw a pass. Even at age 40.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:19 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:yes same as brees / ingram situation

and no I couldn't care less about peds in nfl

I'm guessing that edelman was using them for healing not training, so it's probably closer to ingram and brees than you think. Edelman hasn't been going to Guerrero much because he's been rehabbing, not training.

Guerrero's a scumbag, but there's nothing that's come out to lead to him as the source. I'm sure julian doesn't have to ask around too much to find hgh.

Yup, making a connection to Brady on this is absurd. You don't need HGH to stand in the pocket and throw a pass. Even at age 40.

Or at age 42?

43 - 0, pretty impressive New England. This score is 2007-esque (the last year we were all happy about BC football.)
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby Los on Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:22 pm

Antonio Brown released by Pats.
- Los
Los
McGuinn Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:41 pm

Apparently, alleged sex offender Bob Kraft did not want another alleged sex offender in the organization. Any org has to maintain basic moral standards. Two alleged sexoffenders was just a bridge too far.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:31 pm

They didn't care what he did before. When he started threatening alleged victims by text while on the Patriots, he was done.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:42 am

"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby Supahfan99 on Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:47 am

Mohamed Sanu added for a 2nd round pick. Falcons are waving the white flag now with this and Ryan hurt.

I need some help here, am I confusing my illiterate Rutgers players or did this guy get in trouble for body slamming some girl outside Rutgers stadium one time? HJS? I feel like this guy is another scumbag that Myra Kraft would have loved to see on the Pats roster.
Supahfan99
Campion Hall

Postby gallopingghost on Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:55 pm

In all likely hood Brady will test the free agency market. Speculation has included Tennessee, Raiders, Chargers, Miami, and even Dallas. Today, Scott Zolak stated that he heard from a credible source that the Giants might be interested. This not only makes no sense, as they have their future franchise Q/B in Dan Jones, but it would be an insult to Eli Manning so soon in retirement. Brady would become a bigger turncoat than Mitt.

Say it ain't so.
gallopingghost
Cushing Hall

Postby HJS on Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:49 pm

There is no chance that Brady would stand behind that sieve of an OLine in flag football. That line retired Manning and would retire Brady 3 games in.

If Brady leaves, these factors (in order) will determine his next destination:
1. An excellent OLine
2. A good running game
3. A market/platform to pawn TB12 junk
4. Not terrible weather
5. An ability to make a run in the playoffs

Of those you listed, I’d say Dallas, Tennessee and Raiders (in order).
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:38 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:There is no chance that Brady would stand behind that sieve of an OLine in flag football. That line retired Manning and would retire Brady 3 games in.

If Brady leaves, these factors (in order) will determine his next destination:
1. An excellent OLine
2. A good running game
3. A market/platform to pawn TB12 junk
4. Not terrible weather
5. An ability to make a run in the playoffs

Of those you listed, I’d say Dallas, Tennessee and Raiders (in order).

This. Pretty sure Brady is testing free agency because he has to if he wants to play next season.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby flyingelvii on Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:29 am

If Dallas signs Brady they are dumb as shit. Unfortunately the only noise about that is from Michael Irvin who has taken it back. As HJS will.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:07 am

Tennessee seems like the obvious choice if he were to leave New England. I still think he stays, but the Titans would be a good fit for him.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby ATLeagle on Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:14 pm

Brady will be a Charger.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:40 pm

ATLeagle {l Wrote}:Brady will be a Charger.

That would be my third guess after NE and Tenn. Source?
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:37 pm

He's not playing in NE.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby flyingelvii on Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:02 am

Can Newton would have given them a better chance to win last year. And next year probably. Love Tom but he wasn’t good last year. Talent sucked but so did he.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:08 am

flyingelvii {l Wrote}:Can Newton would have given them a better chance to win last year. And next year probably. Love Tom but he wasn’t good last year. Talent sucked but so did he.

This. The media got spoonfed the no weapons mantra all season and Romo in particular ate it up. He was missing a TE and they had line issues when Wynn was out. Otherwise the talent is fine.

Brady is not getting better. The Pats aren't paying 30 million for what he is now.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Reverend Mike on Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:50 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
flyingelvii {l Wrote}:Can Newton would have given them a better chance to win last year. And next year probably. Love Tom but he wasn’t good last year. Talent sucked but so did he.

This. The media got spoonfed the no weapons mantra all season and Romo in particular ate it up. He was missing a TE and they had line issues when Wynn was out. Otherwise the talent is fine.

Brady is not getting better. The Pats aren't paying 30 million for what he is now.

He is worth 30m to Vegas or the Chargers. Shit, the Chargers need invest because nobody in LA gives a fuck about them. Sell some goddamn tickets and jerseys.

It will also be great for me so that I don't have to watch brady kick the shit out of the bills twice a year.
Reverend Mike
Merkert Hall

Postby mod6A on Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:40 pm

semi tangent:

is phillip rivers a HOF-er?

:whalepants
we are all whalepants now
mod6A
Merkert Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:55 pm

mod6A {l Wrote}:semi tangent:

Yes.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby RegalBCeagle on Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:56 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Yes.

No. Neither is Eli.
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:27 pm

RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Yes.

No. Neither is Eli.

Lol. Eli and Rivers, two different worlds. Eli, not close.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:39 am

RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Yes.

No. Neither is Eli.

For what sport is this HOF? Because they will both be quickly inducted if you are talking about the NFL. You should educate yourself on exactly who is already in the Hall at that position (which include 3 USFL players and 1 from the Arena league).
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby RegalBCeagle on Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:05 am

HJS {l Wrote}:
RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Yes.

No. Neither is Eli.

For what sport is this HOF? Because they will both be quickly inducted if you are talking about the NFL. You should educate yourself on exactly who is already in the Hall at that position (which include 3 USFL players and 1 from the Arena league).

You made my point. The Hall Of Good will likely put both in. Anyone can chuck the ball around, get a bunch of TDs and yards, and look good on paper in this day and age. Eli lucked into 2 SBs, just like others have before him. My eyeballs tell me both were good but not great and shouldn't be in a real HOF.
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby Manny on Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:15 am

I guess this is as good a place as any for this: the Aaron Hernandez thing on Netflix is bad and a waste of time. I wish I hadn't watched it. Even for random bullshit to watch on the treadmill, it's not worth it.
Manny
Carney Hall

Postby HJS on Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:54 am

Manny {l Wrote}:I guess this is as good a place as any for this: the Aaron Hernandez thing on Netflix is bad and a waste of time. I wish I hadn't watched it. Even for random bullshit to watch on the treadmill, it's not worth it.

Agreed it has as much info as the first paragraph of a Wikipedia entry. Even the interviews they conducted for the documentary produced zero new insight.

Spoiler Alert: Aaron Hernandez was a great football player who acted irrationally and shot people for little reason. This may have been caused by (a) his dad dying, (b) his mom marrying his uncle a week later, (c) the mean streets of Bristol, (d) being gay, and/or (e) having CTE. End of documentary.
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:09 pm

Brady down to NE and Tampa.

As the resident EO Bucs fan let’s make this happen
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby HJS on Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:15 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:Brady down to NE and Tampa.

Tampa is a bizarre final alternative. I wonder if the market wasn’t as robust as predicted?
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:38 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:Brady down to NE and Tampa.

Tampa is a bizarre final alternative. I wonder if the market wasn’t as robust as predicted?

Evans and Godwin
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:51 am

Brady is gone!
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium