Game 14 - Duke

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Game 14 - Duke

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:12 pm

This should be fun
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Re: Game 14 - Duke

Postby MilitantEagle on Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:31 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:This should be fun

5 minute scoring drought. Right on schedule.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:42 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:This should be fun

5 minute scoring drought. Right on schedule.

This is legit the worst offensive basketball team I’ve ever seen.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:53 pm

There isn’t a world where JC should be the basketball coach after this year
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:24 pm

Is there an echo in here? What's the score? Time? Get a girl.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby MilitantEagle on Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:51 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:There isn’t a world where JC should be the basketball coach after this year

Yup, time to blow it up again for the third time in 10 years. I think Tabbs is the best returning player on the roster so if the new coach can keep him and the Langford brothers, then it wouldn't be the end of the world. I could see Jairus Hamilton leaving considering his brother will be done. I think Mitchell, Heath and Rishwain would stay, but this is all guess work.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby ATLeagle on Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:53 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:There isn’t a world where JC should be the basketball coach after this year

There are some basketball twitter guys who disagree. Even if the next Lebron wanted to play for JC, I wouldn't keep him.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:04 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

Yup, time to blow it up again for the third time in 10 years. I think Tabbs is the best returning player on the roster so if the new coach can keep him and the Langford brothers, then it wouldn't be the end of the world. I could see Jairus Hamilton leaving considering his brother will be done. I think Mitchell, Heath and Rishwain would stay, but this is all guess work.

All these players can leave. This entire program needs a restart
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:21 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

They need to fill a roster. And I don't want more 0-18 seasons which would happen next year and the following year if everybody leaves.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby Shoreagle on Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:53 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

They need to fill a roster. And I don't want more 0-18 seasons which would happen next year and the following year if everybody leaves.

0-18. Really? Can it get much worse with Mr No Tie next year? We don’t exactly have a top 10 recruiting class lined up
Shoreagle
McGuinn Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:56 pm

Shoreagle {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

0-18. Really? Can it get much worse with Mr No Tie next year? We don’t exactly have a top 10 recruiting class lined up

I'm not saying keep JC, I was just saying that the new coach should do his best to keep the top players and recruits.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby lobstalova on Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:05 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

don't get too excited about the Langford brothers
lobstalova
n00b

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:19 am

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
Shoreagle {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

I'm not saying keep JC, I was just saying that the new coach should do his best to keep the top players and recruits.

I’d almost rather start from 0 at this point. Remember when Jairus Hamilton was a 4* recruit? That was fun
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby EagleManiac66 on Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:45 am

How much longer can these embarrassments continue? I understand that Duke is much better team; however getting blown out like this from the start is not acceptable. :whiteflag As they sat, a fish rots at the head.
EagleManiac66
Carney Hall

Return to Conte Forum