Hafley to BC

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Hafley to BC

Postby hansen on Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:24 am

DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
Eaglekeeper {l Wrote}:I expect 7-5 in year one. We definitely lack talent at critical positions, but the ACC is down and the OOC games are manageable. I think we will see substantial progress by year 3.

Go Eagles!

We can't win 7, anything but 7.

8 wins minimum, small outside chance at 9 or 10.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby TontoKowalski on Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:33 am

There’s suddenly a lot of cumdrunks in this thread raucously clashing their foamy goblets together in celebration.

I expect a competent coaching staff to address the low-hanging fruit and veg, and expect that to translate to an improved product on the field. Does this translate to more wins? Maybe ... but we are more than three, five, seven plays away from beating Teh Clemson.

The harder items to fix - culture, qb play, new schemes - will take the time they take, and that may be longer. At some point those changes will translate to more wins against better programs. I am willing to be patient with competent people in charge, Daz was not competent. It’ll be fine, drunkards, but it probably won’t be tomorrow.
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:25 am

We complained that Daz couldn't get us beyond our usual 7 win performance and that's a big reason why people wanted him gone. I know that we have a lot of glaring holes in the roster but even with those, a Daz-coached team has a shot to get to his magic number again with a bowl win. So why wouldn't you expect Hafley to at least hit the 7 win mark next year?
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby claver2010 on Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:41 am

HJS {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:maybe back in the day but i think it's clearly an area bc got lapped over the last decade.

how much do you think reid & crew were paid when brown left for michigan ($1 MM / year)?

edit: bc also really needs to up the academic support for athletes, which given the academic rigors the athletes go through is really unacceptable

We get lapped by LSU and Bama and Clemson and OSU and MIchigan. Sure. We lap Rutgers and Wake and Duke and Vandy and Cuse. I'm not sure where you are going with this. I never claimed BC would be the top paying program... but we sure as hell ain't the cheapest. We pretty much pay middle of the road in the Power 5. That's not what is advertised. It is always packaged that we pay like we are in the MAC... and that simply isn't the case.

As for academic support, BC has it institutionalized and it is the envy of most schools. If you are talking about a system that does the kids papers for them, that will never BC... nor should it be.

take these lists fwiw but usa today had us at 55th for daz, that's not middle of the road p5 (especially when considering cost of living). given how big of a talking point increased institutional support and assistant salary pool has been, my guess is we were paying our assistants similarly if not worse

regarding the academic support, when i was getting my annual shakedown i was told we had the 2nd or 3rd fewest academic advisors in the acc and jarmond has brought in a new leader to revamp that process
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:47 am

deep dive on jarmond's process and how we ended with hafley:

https://theathletic.com/1466013/2019/12 ... ed-article

day was fully supportive and mention to hafley he'd be a great fit at bc job earlier in fall
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:51 am

I’m not looking at the schedule and predicting win/loss. What I know is that next year’s schedule will be more difficult than the easiest schedule since joining the ACC which navigated.

The reason why Daz was fired is not because he won 6 or 7 games in any particular year. It is because he never won more than 7 through 7 years. So, taking an arbitrary snapshot and saying “do better” with an entirely new staff but inherited roster completely misses the point. We didn’t make this move for 2020. We made this move for the years beyond next.

A realistic view of the roster is that it is quite loaded offensively at every position but QB. If Sam Johnson is not a superstar, then Hafley better be scouring the portal or figuring out whether Garwo can run the triple option. It devoid of defensive talent. It is as thin as it has ever been. This year’s failures had nothing to do with scheme. It had to do with having a group of decent LB surrounded by terrible DBs who can’t cover and a DL who can’t provide a pass rush. I think that there is some defensive talent in the freshman class (but that is more hunch and hearsay). Combine all that with no kicker and the loss of a generational player.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby ATLeagle on Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:54 am

Post the article.

I am all for paying assistants more but that is not why we lost Day and Brown and Campanile. They wanted out from Daz.

I think you find quality and pay for it but you don't bid against yourself. If Addazio had been paid 4 mil a year would the results have been different?

Money will win out but competence is as important. If throwing money were the solution to everything Texas wouldn't be struggling. Nebraska would still be a power. Etc.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:55 am

HJS {l Wrote}:Combine all that with no kicker.

All fair points except this. We haven't had a kicker in like a billion years.
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:58 am

TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:There’s suddenly a lot of cumdrunks in this thread raucously clashing their foamy goblets together in celebration.

I expect a competent coaching staff to address the low-hanging fruit and veg, and expect that to translate to an improved product on the field. Does this translate to more wins? Maybe ... but we are more than three, five, seven plays away from beating Teh Clemson.

The harder items to fix - culture, qb play, new schemes - will take the time they take, and that may be longer. At some point those changes will translate to more wins against better programs. I am willing to be patient with competent people in charge, Daz was not competent. It’ll be fine, drunkards, but it probably won’t be tomorrow.

This. But they can sleep to 6 wins if there aren't any defections on the Oline for example.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:00 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:There’s suddenly a lot of cumdrunks in this thread raucously clashing their foamy goblets together in celebration.

This. But they can sleep to 6 wins if there aren't any defections on the Oline for example.

This was really my point. I'm not expecting instant success, I understand there can be some roster churn and depending on how they decide to move the program forward, some challenges in player fit to scheme etc. But it's reasonable to look at bowl eligibility on its basest terms as a floor to start out at.
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:13 am

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:I’ll catch criticism for this but whatever.

I think people really need to manage their expectations in Year 1 here. Completely new coaches and system including a roster that was built to a very specific system (see having about 15 TEs on the roster). It’s also his first HC job.

I think they’ll come on strong at the end of the season, but I could see some major speed bumps early. This roster is constructed weirdly and there is a serious lack of pure talent on D, especially on the DL and DB.

Bruce Arians, 2x NFL Coach of the Year, started 2-6 this year before ripping off 5 of 6.

There was a time when a post like this would cause me to want to point out your microdick. That time is still now. You have micropenis.

That out of the way, the qb question mark is substantial, but otherwise the offensive roster is sound at all areas other than wr (where it’s lacking but not as bad as usual). OL should be great again, rbs very good.

It’s not that the defense doesn’t have talent issues, but it was clearly much better with mcduffie back and the better dBs and he along with all contributors but Karafa and bergerson (and I guess yeargin) are returning. It’s not unreasonable to expect some underclassman to step up on the DL (sillah, ness, bono?). I also imagine there’s much room for schematic improvement considering how poor sheridan seemed to be.

That being said, I don’t know what expectations should be next year.

BC gave up 59 to Clemson, 38 to a bad FSU offense and 40 to ND (with McDuffie). Pitt had a D2 offense. Even Saban can’t turn El Attrach, Palmer and Borgesen into good safeties.

This is going to take some time to click, then it’ll be beautiful.

I guess I'm not understanding your point. Is your point that we won't win 9 games in year 1? Because yeah, of course not. As you mention, we have either a walk on or guy without knees at QB, below average D line, like one better than average defensive back and we just lost (but I think will mostly adequately replace) an 3rd team all-American rb. It's certainly not a great roster even for recent BC standards, but on the flipside Steve F'ing Addazio was 5 points away from an 8 win regular season and the talent level is probably an approximate wash depending on how the QB question plays out.

We should be hoping that the upgraded staff pulls out the Wake/Louisville 2019 games.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby TontoKowalski on Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:16 am

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

This was really my point. I'm not expecting instant success, I understand there can be some roster churn and depending on how they decide to move the program forward, some challenges in player fit to scheme etc. But it's reasonable to look at bowl eligibility on its basest terms as a floor to start out at.

Bowl eligibility's not a terrible benchmark although it says more about bowls than it does about football competency ... my point was that the ACC and college football world is dynamic and changes year to year, game to game, too. Could Hafley have outperformed Daz with the current schedule in the current environment? With the current roster? I think so...

There's a lot of change within and outside of the ACC next year. Wins become a strong benchmark in year three, four, five, etc., in year one and two, it depends on as many things without as within.

bomber, I see you didn't deny raising your foamy goblet.
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:16 am

I guess he might have two goblets, but Hansen is really only one cumdrunk.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:25 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:

Kind of have to wait and see what the lower third of the conference schedule and probably Purdue look like as well as ordering. For example, I'd probably rather play FSU early and UNC and NC State late next year. I don't think people thought that Syracuse was a dumpster fire nor NC State as much of a dumpster fire this season and I distinctly remember people looking at 2019 as a really difficult schedule before it ended up not being that at all.

It *looks* like there are six wins if you just kind of bring the 2019 BC roster forward as a baseline, but I have trouble looking at 2020 and saying with any confidence which games they are (other than Holy Cross, Ohio and hopefully Kansas).
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:41 am

TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:Bowl eligibility's not a terrible benchmark although it says more about bowls than it does about football competency

Yeah. It's mediocrity. We can be mediocre. I expect more at some point, but to your point there's too many unknowns at this point to expect to see that in year one.

I guess I was't sure how low people wanted to couch expectations. 4 wins? Today, I'd say that sounds like a disappointment, but the context of how we got to 4 wins would be more important. If we're stubbornly adhering to an uncreative run game? Not managing our end of game clock? Yeah, I'd probably be disappointed and asking about why we hired skinny Daz at that point.
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby HJS on Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:53 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:Kind of have to wait and see what the lower third of the conference schedule and probably Purdue look like as well as ordering. For example, I'd probably rather play FSU early and UNC and NC State late next year. I don't think people thought that Syracuse was a dumpster fire nor NC State as much of a dumpster fire this season and I distinctly remember people looking at 2019 as a really difficult schedule before it ended up not being that at all.

It *looks* like there are six wins if you just kind of bring the 2019 BC roster forward as a baseline, but I have trouble looking at 2020 and saying with any confidence which games they are (other than Holy Cross, Ohio and hopefully Kansas).

This is the thing everyone forgets when prognosticating next season. Everyone outside of Clemson is in a state of flux. Some of these programs may suddenly be better or worse than expected. I think that the biggest problem of Daz's tenure is the lost opportunity that could have resulted in us firmly being the #2 in the conference. If we had made the right move 2 years ago, we would be in a much better place.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby TontoKowalski on Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:55 am

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:Bowl eligibility's not a terrible benchmark although it says more about bowls than it does about football competency

Yeah. It's mediocrity. We can be mediocre. I expect more at some point, but to your point there's too many unknowns at this point to expect to see that in year one.

I guess I was't sure how low people wanted to couch expectations. 4 wins? Today, I'd say that sounds like a disappointment, but the context of how we got to 4 wins would be more important. If we're stubbornly adhering to an uncreative run game? Not managing our end of game clock? Yeah, I'd probably be disappointed and asking about why we hired skinny Daz at that point.

"skinny daz" ye gods the imagery. One of the things that always entertains is thinking of what these coaching types must be like hitting on girls at bars.

Imagine some of these guys ... The Hen staring wide-eyed on the cusp of the dimly-lit shadow, looking how Beavis and Butthead are illustrated when they see something that stuns them into silence... Spaz, Jags, Daz...
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:55 am

The way I look at it, Hafley has short term and long term goals. In the short term he could:

• Coach the team with its existing roster exactly the way Addazio left it and run Bailey over-and-over and see if he can win more than 7 (this is what Jags did in 2007 by the by)
  • Go the 2013/2014 Addazio route and go get 5th year transfers to fill glaring holes on defense (we know they exist), run Bailey over-and-over and see if he can win more than (say) 8
  • say the hell with it, these kids are garbage, recruit an entirely new team, play only frosh (his players), red-shirt frosh, and some sophomores, go 3-9 and tell the AD this is the retool

Long term?

• win a national championship

He is there NOW. He is in the playoffs and we all KNOW this is where he wants to be. I don't know if he will ever get us there, but its where he wants to be long term. Screw this top 25 year-after-year nonsense. If that was all we wanted, stick with :toby
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:26 am

I think Purdue is the hinge game for next year. Holy Cross and Ohio are gimmes. I am assuming that a reasonably competent coaching staff should beat Kansas, even if it is on the road. Purdue is a hard read. If they are like they were last year, then we should beat them solidly at home. If they are the Purdue of two years ago, they will gut our defense simply because of the lack of talent.

As for the ACC, Clemson is going to have their way with us, unless we are the game they go to sleep during the season (like UNC this year and Syracuse two years ago), in. which case we will lose a close game but one that won't really be indicative of anything other than Clemson took the week off. I would assume that UNC will continue to improve under Mac Brown and that Louisville will continue to improve under Satterfield but those are both winnable home games. My assumption is that the Cuse will continue to be a dumpster fire. Ditto NC State. Tech and Wake Forest are both winnable road games. Florida State is a mystery to me--my assumption is that Norvell will make them better out of the gate and they beat us the last two years, so even assuming, as I do, that Hafley will be a big upgrade over Daz, I still think that will probably be a road loss.

Considering how bad the back end of our defense is likely to be next year because it is bereft of talent, I would consider it a very good year if Hafley won the gimmes, beat Purdue and Kansas, beat the Cuse and NC State, and got a home split between Louisville/UNC and a road split with Tech/Wake. I have no expectations with respect to Clemson other than we show up and give a good effort and I'd like us to play FSU close in Tallahassee. That gets you to 8 wins and 4-4 in the ACC with a 1AA defensive backfield and a 1AA QB, with a chance to win 9 in whatever mid-tier bowl we'd end up in. If we can land a decent graduate QB from the transfer portal, then 9 wins are not out of the question as there is a lot of offensive talent around the current hole at QB. With that said, looking at the portal, outside of Feliepe Franks, I don't see much that would be better than AB (assuming you can talk him into coming back).

8-4 hardly constitutes being cum drunk--I'd reserve that for anyone thinking that there is any chance this team goes 10-2 or 9-3 without a major upgrade in talent from either of the current big weaknesses on the roster (DB and QB).
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby hansen on Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:44 am

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:I think Purdue is the hinge game for next year. Holy Cross and Ohio are gimmes. I am assuming that a reasonably competent coaching staff should beat Kansas, even if it is on the road. Purdue is a hard read. If they are like they were last year, then we should beat them solidly at home. If they are the Purdue of two years ago, they will gut our defense simply because of the lack of talent.

As for the ACC, Clemson is going to have their way with us, unless we are the game they go to sleep during the season (like UNC this year and Syracuse two years ago), in. which case we will lose a close game but one that won't really be indicative of anything other than Clemson took the week off. I would assume that UNC will continue to improve under Mac Brown and that Louisville will continue to improve under Satterfield but those are both winnable home games. My assumption is that the Cuse will continue to be a dumpster fire. Ditto NC State. Tech and Wake Forest are both winnable road games. Florida State is a mystery to me--my assumption is that Norvell will make them better out of the gate and they beat us the last two years, so even assuming, as I do, that Hafley will be a big upgrade over Daz, I still think that will probably be a road loss.

Considering how bad the back end of our defense is likely to be next year because it is bereft of talent, I would consider it a very good year if Hafley won the gimmes, beat Purdue and Kansas, beat the Cuse and NC State, and got a home split between Louisville/UNC and a road split with Tech/Wake. I have no expectations with respect to Clemson other than we show up and give a good effort and I'd like us to play FSU close in Tallahassee. That gets you to 8 wins and 4-4 in the ACC with a 1AA defensive backfield and a 1AA QB, with a chance to win 9 in whatever mid-tier bowl we'd end up in. If we can land a decent graduate QB from the transfer portal, then 9 wins are not out of the question as there is a lot of offensive talent around the current hole at QB. With that said, looking at the portal, outside of Feliepe Franks, I don't see much that would be better than AB (assuming you can talk him into coming back).

8-4 hardly constitutes being cum drunk--I'd reserve that for anyone thinking that there is any chance this team goes 10-2 or 9-3 without a major upgrade in talent from either of the current big weaknesses on the roster (DB and QB).

8 wins is definitely doable for the reasons you express above. this was more or less my thinking internally.

our biggest weakness this year was defense. I expect Hafley to bring in 1-2 defensive guys on the backend in the regular signing period (either HS or transfers) to shore that up. I also expect him to make gains via tutelage and training. if Richard Sherman is saying that he taught him things that he didnt know beforehand, then that is high praise. that leaves the DL as a huge question mark and QB. I think you can scheme around lack of defensive pressure from the front 4 albeit at the expense of the backend. that leaves QB... maybe we get a transfer here or maybe sam Johnson is the real deal or maybe grosel turns into a Chris crane type with another year of training or maybe AB sticks around and stays healthy having a break out year. it's really hard to speculate this far in advance but I would stick to my prediction that 8 wins should be the goal for next year and less than that would be disappointing.
Last edited by hansen on Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby 2001Eagle on Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:44 am

ATLeagle {l Wrote}:Post the article.

I am all for paying assistants more but that is not why we lost Day and Brown and Campanile. They wanted out from Daz.

I think you find quality and pay for it but you don't bid against yourself. If Addazio had been paid 4 mil a year would the results have been different?

Money will win out but competence is as important. If throwing money were the solution to everything Texas wouldn't be struggling. Nebraska would still be a power. Etc.

This is the important part:

Boston College did not hire a search firm, which saved the athletic department a good chunk of change. Searches can end up costing schools six-figure sums. But that wasn’t the only reason Jarmond didn’t turn to outside help.

“I wanted to bet on myself,” he said. “I felt like I had prepared for this as an athletic director. This is one of the most important things you do: hiring coaches. I had confidence in myself that that I was going to be able to find somebody that’s a great fit for us.”

Btw: there’s also a BC hockey article up. The athletic is well worth the $4 per month. My butler’s landscaper has a subscription.
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby hansen on Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:48 am

2001Eagle {l Wrote}:
ATLeagle {l Wrote}:Post the article.

This is the important part:

Boston College did not hire a search firm, which saved the athletic department a good chunk of change. Searches can end up costing schools six-figure sums. But that wasn’t the only reason Jarmond didn’t turn to outside help.

“I wanted to bet on myself,” he said. “I felt like I had prepared for this as an athletic director. This is one of the most important things you do: hiring coaches. I had confidence in myself that that I was going to be able to find somebody that’s a great fit for us.”

Btw: there’s also a BC hockey article up. The athletic is well worth the $4 per month. My butler’s landscaper has a subscription.

The athletic publishes in Spanish? I may have to get a subscription for my groundskeeper as well.

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby TontoKowalski on Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:49 am

That is a well-reasoned case for 8-4 and something you could step through and see where the results depart from that, and determine if that departure is a feature of factors within our control. That's all I was really looking for, but you know, I enjoy conjuring imagery and insulting strangers on the intarwebz...

Speaking of which, I've been thinking about unfoe-ing nospace.
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby TontoKowalski on Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:50 am

hansen {l Wrote}:The athletic publishes in Spanish? I may have to get a subscription for my groundskeeper as well.

Si - tus empleados necesitan algo a leer mientras tu cara esta en sus culos. Que jefe eres!
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:45 am

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:I think Purdue is the hinge game for next year. Holy Cross and Ohio are gimmes. I am assuming that a reasonably competent coaching staff should beat Kansas, even if it is on the road. Purdue is a hard read. If they are like they were last year, then we should beat them solidly at home. If they are the Purdue of two years ago, they will gut our defense simply because of the lack of talent.

I'm not expecting very much of Hafley in his first year. Its still the same players (more significantly, the same defensive players.) It was obvious in the wins this year, the defense played best when they recovered turnovers or when they just didn't have to take the field. A great time-consuming offense vs Pitt, NCState, and Syracuse was the team's best defense. I'll be very interested to see what kind of players that Hafley recruits for the team, particularly on defense. We'll see if they are good enough to play, immediately.

I'd love it if the team could actually win 8 regular season games next year. But I have no expectations. Having said that, let me say this: I had HUGE expectations of Jagodzinski in his first year because I knew the national championship talent was on the team.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby billyshelby on Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:48 pm

billyshelby
McGuinn Hall

Postby eagle33 on Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:52 pm

the new rallying cry of "get in" is much better than the dumb "be a dude"

rallying cries are important
eagle33
Campion Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:07 pm

eagle33 {l Wrote}:the new rallying cry of "get in" is much better than the dumb "be a dude"

rallying cries are important

exactly +5
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby hawaiirob on Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:27 pm

I am so pumped on this hire that I've been doing everything better. I don't know how else to put it.

I watched It's a Wonderful Life with my family and I told them I felt like George Bailey when he re-entered his house at the end. I was part emotional from the movie and part from the sominex-induced malaise being lifted from BC football. I might need my head examined but I don't give a shit.
hawaiirob
Carney Hall

Postby Los on Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:22 am

hawaiirob {l Wrote}:I am so pumped on this hire that I've been doing everything better. I don't know how else to put it.

I watched It's a Wonderful Life with my family and I told them I felt like George Bailey when he re-entered his house at the end. I was part emotional from the movie and part from the sominex-induced malaise being lifted from BC football. I might need my head examined but I don't give a shit.

You're not alone.
- Los
Los
McGuinn Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium