Rutgers tickets

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Rutgers tickets

Postby DuchesneEast on Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:35 am

Go on sale: 7/11/2019 at 12:01 am.

I usually like to buy from BC, but I like good seats and Rutgers go on sale this week.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Re: Rutgers tickets

Postby BC96 on Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:19 pm

Any word on when Clemson tickets are on sale?

Any tips for the road trip? We're flying into Charlotte and staying in Greenville.
BC96
Carney Hall

Postby claver2010 on Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:44 pm

Thanks for heads up on Rutgres, going to have a good crew for that one

For Clemson: how long are you going to be in area? Renting a car? Size of group? We got our tickets through bc, they weren’t great
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby Shoreagle on Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:21 am

Just bought two through the Rutgers website. $50 each for lower bowl corner. Hope the heathens behave as I'm bring my ten year old daughter.
Shoreagle
McGuinn Hall

Postby BC96 on Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:33 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:Thanks for heads up on Rutgres, going to have a good crew for that one

For Clemson: how long are you going to be in area? Renting a car? Size of group? We got our tickets through bc, they weren’t great

I called up the BC ticket off and asked them when Clemson tickets would go on-sale. They said that they are available now but to only Season Ticket Holders. I asked why and if they expected to sell out their allotment and they said yes. I don't think they appreciated me laughing at that. They'll open to general public in October if they don't sell out.

We're flying into Charlotte Friday morning and out Sunday afternoon. We're staying in Greenville. It's somewhere between 4-8 people right now.
BC96
Carney Hall

Postby claver2010 on Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:09 pm

BC96 {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:Thanks for heads up on Rutgres, going to have a good crew for that one

I called up the BC ticket off and asked them when Clemson tickets would go on-sale. They said that they are available now but to only Season Ticket Holders. I asked why and if they expected to sell out their allotment and they said yes. I don't think they appreciated me laughing at that. They'll open to general public in October if they don't sell out.

We're flying into Charlotte Friday morning and out Sunday afternoon. We're staying in Greenville. It's somewhere between 4-8 people right now.

i'm pretty sure they sold out their allotment 4 years ago during the jeff smith at qb year, not sure about 2 years ago. it's turned into the :geek roadtrip, not sure how the fighting french on the schedule will impact that this year

esso club is always a good spot preame but a ton of people will invite you for a beer at their tailgate as well.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby BCdee on Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:38 pm

If anyone is coming to Clemson and has questions, feel free to ask! We have season tickets to Teh Tigers and we live in Greenville.
I hope we beat those buggers this year!!! (sorry Mr. Tigerman... 8-) ) :screamyeagle
BC!
BCdee
Merkert Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:48 pm

Thinking of staying at a hotel in New Brunswick City Center and taking the shuttle bus to the stadium instead of dealing with Rutgers' parking lots (half of which require a shuttle bus ride to the stadium anyway). Does anyone know if this is a good/bad idea?
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:07 pm

And I am still patiently waiting for BC to return to the West Coast for another game against (well) anyone. BC lost at USC, a bunch of people who said they would join me welshed on there commitments and childishly/immaturely teased me via text me instead, but I loved the experience.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:59 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:Thinking of staying at a hotel in New Brunswick City Center and taking the shuttle bus to the stadium instead of dealing with Rutgers' parking lots (half of which require a shuttle bus ride to the stadium anyway). Does anyone know if this is a good/bad idea?

The above plan is good. Worked there for a while and that’ll work fine. Stayed at the Hyatt there every week and it’s run down but works fine
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:25 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:Thinking of staying at a hotel in New Brunswick City Center and taking the shuttle bus to the stadium instead of dealing with Rutgers' parking lots (half of which require a shuttle bus ride to the stadium anyway). Does anyone know if this is a good/bad idea?

The above plan is good. Worked there for a while and that’ll work fine. Stayed at the Hyatt there every week and it’s run down but works fine

Thanks.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby Shoreagle on Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:16 pm

It will work but downtown New Brunswick is a very depressing place.
Shoreagle
McGuinn Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:24 pm

Shoreagle {l Wrote}:

Any alternatives?
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:25 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
Shoreagle {l Wrote}:

Any alternatives?

The other alternatives are pretty awful. For a night NB is fine, grab a meal at Steakhouse 85 (it's walking distance) or Due Mari (also walking distance).
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:31 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
Shoreagle {l Wrote}:

Any alternatives?

The other alternatives are pretty awful. For a night NB is fine, grab a meal at Steakhouse 85 (it's walking distance) or Due Mari (also walking distance).

That's what I thought. I'm sure the majority of people here have spent a night in South Bend for BC football. I can deal with New Brunswick.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:41 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
Shoreagle {l Wrote}:

Any alternatives?

That's what I thought. I'm sure the majority of people here have spent a night in South Bend for BC football. I can deal with New Brunswick.

I know nothing about New Brunswick except the courthouse, I think I am probably better for it.

Did you get tix yet?
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:48 pm

DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
Shoreagle {l Wrote}:

Any alternatives?

I know nothing about New Brunswick except the courthouse, I think I am probably better for it.

Did you get tix yet?

Not yet. I'm waiting for a friend to get back to me.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby Cadillac90 on Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:15 am

Have they set a kickoff time yet?
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:44 am

DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
Shoreagle {l Wrote}:

Any alternatives?

Did you get tix yet?

I am assuming after they lose Saturday, tickets will plummet.

No kickoff time yet.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby BostonCollege1 on Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:26 pm

DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
Shoreagle {l Wrote}:

Any alternatives?

Did you get tix yet?

No kickoff time yet.

I bought tickets through StubHub today. Upper deck, 45 yard line, $62 each, including fees. RU is selling adjacent seats for $79 each, including fees. We'll see if that was a good decision or not. The cheapest seat for the BC game is $50+. They don't vary pricing much, not sure why. May end up 2/3 full.
BostonCollege1
McGuinn Hall

Postby BCMurt09 on Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:26 am

BostonCollege1 {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
Shoreagle {l Wrote}:

Any alternatives?

Did you get tix yet?

NYC Alumni Group is chartering a shuttle to and from

No kickoff time yet.

I bought tickets through StubHub today. Upper deck, 45 yard line, $62 each, including fees. RU is selling adjacent seats for $79 each, including fees. We'll see if that was a good decision or not. The cheapest seat for the BC game is $50+. They don't vary pricing much, not sure why. May end up 2/3 full.
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"

"Stroud in trouble and Stroud is sacked again! Oh-jah-BO!"
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:10 am

Noon kickoff per Rutgers' website.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby blueline on Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:27 am

BCdee {l Wrote}:If anyone is coming to Clemson and has questions, feel free to ask! We have season tickets to Teh Tigers and we live in Greenville.
I hope we beat those buggers this year!!! (sorry Mr. Tigerman... 8-) ) :screamyeagle

Where are the seats and how much ?
blueline
n00b

Postby BC96 on Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:59 pm

blueline {l Wrote}:
BCdee {l Wrote}:If anyone is coming to Clemson and has questions, feel free to ask! We have season tickets to Teh Tigers and we live in Greenville.

We ordered tickets through BC. Not sure where they are but it was $75 each.
BC96
Carney Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:15 pm

BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:
BostonCollege1 {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
Shoreagle {l Wrote}:

Any alternatives?

Did you get tix yet?

NYC Alumni Group is chartering a shuttle to and from

No kickoff time yet.

Interesting issue, they didnt sell many season tickets so there are fewer tickets on the secondary market being dumped.
They should do a Groupon :)
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:56 pm

BC96 {l Wrote}:
blueline {l Wrote}:

Why can't you just show up at the field in Piscataway 5 minutes before kickoff with $30 in your pocket and pay cash at the ticket booth for any of the would be thousands of empty, unsold seats? They are selling for $29 a ticket on line.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/schedule/_/week/4

I don't understand why this is such a big deal. Yes GroupOn for discounted tickets even.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby BC96 on Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:20 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:
BC96 {l Wrote}:
blueline {l Wrote}:

Why can't you just show up at the field in Piscataway 5 minutes before kickoff with $30 in your pocket and pay cash at the ticket booth for any of the would be thousands of empty, unsold seats? They are selling for $29 a ticket on line.

I don't understand why this is such a big deal. Yes GroupOn for discounted tickets even.

Rutgers is 700 miles from Clemson.
BC96
Carney Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:36 pm

BC96 {l Wrote}:
innocentbystander {l Wrote}:
BC96 {l Wrote}:
blueline {l Wrote}:

Rutgers is 700 miles from Clemson.

fair enough but this is the Rutgers thread.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby BC96 on Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:19 pm

I called up the Rutgers ticket office and was able to get a 4 pack of tickets (endzone) for $100 and this included 4 food vouchers for the stadium.

It's also kids day and they're offering 2 free kids tickets (12 and under) for each adult ticket purchased.
BC96
Carney Hall

Postby TontoKowalski on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:48 pm

BC96 {l Wrote}:It's also kids day and they're offering 2 free kids tickets (12 and under) for each adult ticket purchased.

...but in order to get the discount, you have to wear a ten gallon cowgirl hat you bought from a Houston street cart at a low tier bowl and then sweat all over your kids.
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Next

Return to Alumni Stadium