Dillon to Michigan

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Dillon to Michigan

Postby Eaglekeeper on Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:18 pm

AJ is visiting Michigan this weekend.
Eaglekeeper
Campion Hall

Re: Dillon to Michigan

Postby MilitantEagle on Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:52 pm

Sit out a year and then play a year at Michigan when he could play one more year at BC and then go to the NFL? That would be a weird move, but nothing would surprise me at this point.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby Eagle1999 on Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:05 pm

Is this corners being a dick....like the plane has a layover there or he is visiting family. Or is he really visiting the school ? I’m guessing it’s corners being a dick.
Eagle1999
Carney Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:07 pm

Eagle1999 {l Wrote}:Is this corners being a dick....like the plane has a layover there or he is visiting family. Or is he really visiting the school ? I’m guessing it’s corners being a dick.

Considering that AJ supposedly "liked" a tweet bashing Addazio, transferring wouldn't be a shocker.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:16 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
Eagle1999 {l Wrote}:Is this corners being a dick....like the plane has a layover there or he is visiting family. Or is he really visiting the school ? I’m guessing it’s corners being a dick.

Considering that AJ supposedly "liked" a tweet bashing Addazio, transferring wouldn't be a shocker.

If he is "convinced" that he can't win a conference championship at BC (let alone, a national championship) why not just play for a team that is really good and has a small hole in its recruiting that can fit AJ into the backfield? I certainly hope nothing comes of this, but I am with ME, nothing would shock me.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby Eagle1999 on Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:18 pm

Seeing as Michigan will be in a bowl game that will actually be played this weekend I’m guessing he’s full of shit.
Eagle1999
Carney Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:23 pm

Eagle1999 {l Wrote}:Seeing as Michigan will be in a bowl game that will actually be played this weekend I’m guessing he’s full of shit.

True, but the game is tomorrow afternoon. He could be visiting on Sunday. From my perspective, I don't see why a player would like a tweet bashing his coach if he wasn't considering his options.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby ATLeagle on Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:31 pm

I don't know if any of it is true, but it would be a strange time to visit. Team is not there and players won't be back for a few weeks.
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:42 pm

ATLeagle {l Wrote}:I don't know if any of it is true, but it would be a strange time to visit. Team is not there and players won't be back for a few weeks.

I have no idea if any of it is true either, but wouldn't he have to visit now if he wanted to enroll for second semester or would he have had to make the decision sooner?
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby Bunratty on Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:46 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
Eagle1999 {l Wrote}:Seeing as Michigan will be in a bowl game that will actually be played this weekend I’m guessing he’s full of shit.

True, but the game is tomorrow afternoon. He could be visiting on Sunday. From my perspective, I don't see why a player would like a tweet bashing his coach if he wasn't considering his options.

What was the tweet that he liked??
Bunratty
McGuinn Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:51 pm

Bunratty {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

What was the tweet that he liked??

I don't remember the tweet. I believe it was commavaegarage who posted it on this board, but I can't find it.

EDIT - It was 2014 Eagle
Last edited by MilitantEagle on Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby hansen on Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:51 pm

Pretty sure it’s a non contact period.
Fuck you corners for even posting this thread. I hope you get fucked in the ass with an aids infested dick.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:52 pm

That’s from AJ Dillon earlier this week.

Corners is a fucktard.

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby HJS on Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:58 pm

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
ATLeagle {l Wrote}:I don't know if any of it is true, but it would be a strange time to visit. Team is not there and players won't be back for a few weeks.

I have no idea if any of it is true either, but wouldn't he have to visit now if he wanted to enroll for second semester or would he have had to make the decision sooner?

Why does he have to visit at all? He visited multiple times and was committed to play at Michigan before flipping to BC. Besides the whole losing money aspect of the decision, there a very high likelihood that Harbaugh isn’t coaching there by the time he is eligible.

Look... nothing (bad) surprises me with this program. If Dillon wants out, fine. It just solidifies Addazio’s final season. But, dispassionately, none of this would make any sense.

One question... I don’t do social media. Militant puts a world of improtance behind a “like” that Dillon clicked. Does that hold more wait than the statement he released earlier today on Twitter?
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby hansen on Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:59 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

Why does he have to visit at all? He visited multiple times and was committed to play at Michigan before flipping to BC. Besides the whole losing money aspect of the decision, there a very high likelihood that Harbaugh isn’t coaching there by the time he is eligible.

Look... nothing (bad) surprises me with this program. If Dillon wants out, fine. It just solidifies Addazio’s final season. But, dispassionately, none of this would make any sense.

One question... I don’t do social media. Militant puts a world of improtance behind a “like” that Dillon clicked. Does that hold more wait than the statement he released earlier today on Twitter?

Militants conspiracy theory on Dillons’s “like” is as credible as the we never landed on the moon theory.

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:03 am

hansen {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

Militants conspiracy theory on Dillons’s “like” is as credible as the we never landed on the moon theory.

I'm not the one who posted the twitter comment and like on this message board. Nor am I the one who posted that AJ is visiting Michigan.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby hansen on Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:04 am

MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

I'm not the one who posted the twitter comment and like on this message board. Nor am I the one who posted that AJ is visiting Michigan.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17480&view=unread#p508595

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:12 am

hansen {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:
hansen {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
MilitantEagle {l Wrote}:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17480&view=unread#p508595

No, retard. That is not me posting the tweet.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:41 am

Here it is. Didn't realize the search function was working again:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17103&p=506676&hilit=+dillon#p506676

"AJ Dillon apparently liked a comment on his Instagram saying bc will never win with Daz as coach"
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby Corporal Funishment on Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:04 am

There are good threads, there are bad threads, and there are Old Man Corners threads
Proud member of the War Room Posse

EO "Worst Poster" award winner, '17
Unapologetic Catholic
LOCK HER UP - BUILD THE WALL - GOD IN SCHOOLS - BENGHAZI - FAKE BIRTH CERTIFICATE - PEDO CABAL- WIN THE WAR ON XMAS
Corporal Funishment
Merkert Hall

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:21 am

hansen {l Wrote}:Pretty sure it’s a non contact period.
Fuck you corners for even posting this thread. I hope you get fucked in the ass with an aids infested dick.

Hes going to visit his girlfriend, who is from Michigan. This is just more uninformed corners BS
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:25 am

BCSUPERFAN22 {l Wrote}:

Hes going to visit his girlfriend, who is from Michigan. This is just more uninformed corners BS

Nice. I'd like to hear the explanation from Corners.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby HJS on Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:25 am

BCSUPERFAN22 {l Wrote}:

If true, that is creepy as fuck that some crazed middle-aged man knows the intimate details of 20-year old’s personal life (and then felt the need to start a thread to broadcast his stalking).
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby Eaglekeeper on Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:03 am

I was told that AJ put a message on his instagram that he was going to Michigan. I let you ladies figure out why. Sitting out a year might not be ideal, but spending another year running into 8 defenders in the box and getting injured again is worse for his career. Would his chances of going in the first round be better running out of the Michigan backfield? Where will he go in the draft if he has another year like this one? AJ believes he is the best running back in the country. Is he ever going to look like that at BC?
Eaglekeeper
Campion Hall

Postby claver2010 on Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:10 am

of all the atrocious corners threads, this is the worst
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby BC923 on Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:22 am

Yeah this is a dumb fucking thread
BC923
Merkert Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:52 am

This was a blatant attempt to win worst poster 2018. Fuck you, Corners. I hope you choke to death on your own vomit.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby Onyx Blackman on Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:04 pm

Wow, Dillon is starting at linebacker for Michigan today.
Onyx Blackman
Merkert Hall

Postby Eagle1999 on Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:32 pm

On the telecast Brock Huard just said that Michigan needs to go out and get an AJ Dillon.

Fuck you corners.
Eagle1999
Carney Hall

Postby claver2010 on Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:05 pm

Brock conveniently left out the fact that Michigan wanted him as a LB
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali