angry dick and flying elvii flirt with each other

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

angry dick and flying elvii flirt with each other

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:34 am

You are projecting Elvii. I’ll admit I like watching you get angry when it is invariably pointed out that you don’t know what you are talking about. It’s cruel, I know, but is nevertheless amusing like the clip from Life Goes On where Corky goes beserk because his lady friend burns the Mac n’ Cheese.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Re: Brian Gionta

Postby flyingelvii on Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:56 pm

Okay. What about my post was wrong? When minor facts are put into your assertions, where am I incorrect?

I could give a fuck what some insecure name dropper (they all are) has to say when they are absurdly wrong on basically everything they say (Hi, President Romney!) and all they have to fall back on are trite insults and general bullshit. You’re nothing more than a puck bunny.

Edit: Oh and racist as shit.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:37 pm

I just came across this. I guess I missed this tantrum because as a general rule I don’t find anything Elvii has to say worth anything other than simple mockery and I must have lost track of triggering him on this thread. I will say this is a brilliant self-parody. I honestly could not have done a better job making you sound like a hysterical femme boy who hates a resents the alpha males that play a game you obviously never could.

As for being a racist, you’re the Ernst Rohm who has been railing against Italians in this thread. Prejudiced against Italians in this day and age—just because Steve Gionta refuses your advances.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby flyingelvii on Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:33 am

You once again vastly overestimate my giving a fuck about the musings of a keyboard warrior.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:49 pm

flyingelvii {l Wrote}:You once again vastly overestimate my giving a fuck about the musings of a keyboard warrior.

And yet ...
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby flyingelvii on Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:57 pm

It’s more I suck at letting people get the last word.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:32 am

I enjoy living rent free in your head—it’s otherwise empty so it is very spacious.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby flyingelvii on Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:52 pm

Meh. 4 out of 10.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Re: angry dick and flying elvii flirt with each other

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:15 pm

i thought we should split this discourse in a different thread than the one purporting to honor the legacy of brian gionta.

no one else will likely come back into this thread so you guys can likely just start sharing dick pics and stuff with each other
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby flyingelvii on Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:47 pm

This was spurred by a discussion around clutching and grabbing, so I support the title change.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby angrychicken on Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:51 pm

I'm pretty sure I know how this ends.

angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:48 pm

Between transitively sucking TRE’s (rhymes with Class of 94 was a bit swishy) cock and fantasizing about me and Easterbrook, it is clear that chicken is light in his loafers andwants me to do to him what I once did to his sister. Look Huang, I have no problem with your South Beach lifestyle. If it makes you happy, it’s fine. I’m also not offended by your fantasy, as unappealing as I may personally find it, but it comes off as a bit desperate and misdirected—particularly when you have easy pickings on this board like Hansen or Walrus.

Appropros of the above, I was having lunch with Mitch McConnell yesterday at the BLT Bistro in the Trump Hotel and he said “I don’t care how Lindsay chooses to live his life. If it works for him, great. I just wish he’d stop inviting me for private chats in the Cloak Room. He should talk to Dick Blumenthal if that’s his bag.”
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby angrychicken on Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:56 pm

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:Between transitively sucking TRE’s (rhymes with Class of 94 was a bit swishy) cock and fantasizing about me and Easterbrook, it is clear that chicken is light in his loafers andwants me to do to him what I once did to his sister. Look Huang, I have no problem with your South Beach lifestyle. If it makes you happy, it’s fine. I’m also not offended by your fantasy, as unappealing as I may personally find it, but it comes off as a bit desperate and misdirected—particularly when you have easy pickings on this board like Hansen or Walrus.

Appropros of the above, I was having lunch with Mitch McConnell yesterday at the BLT Bistro in the Trump Hotel and he said “I don’t care how Lindsay chooses to live his life. If it works for him, great. I just wish he’d stop inviting me for private chats in the Cloak Room. He should talk to Dick Blumenthal if that’s his bag.”

You write like a retarded Bud Collins.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby 2001Eagle on Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:00 pm

If either of them is uncircumsized, Dick and Elvii could dock together.
Coach hard. Love hard.
2001Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:25 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:Between transitively sucking TRE’s (rhymes with Class of 94 was a bit swishy) cock and fantasizing about me and Easterbrook, it is clear that chicken is light in his loafers andwants me to do to him what I once did to his sister. Look Huang, I have no problem with your South Beach lifestyle. If it makes you happy, it’s fine. I’m also not offended by your fantasy, as unappealing as I may personally find it, but it comes off as a bit desperate and misdirected—particularly when you have easy pickings on this board like Hansen or Walrus.

You write like a retarded Bud Collins.

I know you want me. It’s okay. You’ll find somebody someday.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Return to Kelley Rink