Beer, Beer, Beer!

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Beer, Beer, Beer!

Postby DrJackRyan on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:51 am

Image

New AD responsible for beer sales at Ohio State.

http://www.bcsn.tv/news_article/show/657841
User avatar
DrJackRyan
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1206
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:23 pm
Location: Marblehood, Marblehood...always up to no good
Karma: 184

Re: Beer, Beer, Beer!

Postby claver2010 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:57 am

i'll never forget at one of bates' pointless town halls, in regards to extending tailgating hours there was some atl commenter / ea regular who was on his way to the blue plate special after the meeting saying he hated tailgating and people walking around with their suitcases of beer

:chewbanka
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
User avatar
claver2010
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 19109
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:55 pm
Karma: 3228

Re: Beer, Beer, Beer!

Postby HJS on Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:57 am

The would be one way to seemingly improve the product on the field.
This post was made by Corporal Funishment who is currently on your ignore list.
User avatar
HJS
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 15495
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Karma: 492

Re: Beer, Beer, Beer!

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:06 pm

beer sales at demon deacon football games makes the product on the field much more enjoyable.

although i see no way in the world that bc ever allows this, it would be a wonderful thing to have. hot tubbers might even make it into the stadium before kickoff (although still won't be in their seats because they will be in the wrist band line and then the concessions line)
congratulations to hansen... gayest poster for the 11th year in a row
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 21188
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5847

Re: Beer, Beer, Beer!

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:33 pm

claver2010 wrote:i'll never forget at one of bates' pointless town halls, in regards to extending tailgating hours there was some atl commenter / ea regular who was on his way to the blue plate special after the meeting saying he hated tailgating and people walking around with their suitcases of beer

:chewbanka



Are you sure that was not WL?
GetIn
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8981
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 194

Re: Beer, Beer, Beer!

Postby b0mberMan on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:53 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:beer sales at demon deacon football games makes the product on the field much more enjoyable.

Isn't that how you also ended up with PhillyBCEagles falling into your lap?
NorthEndEagle wrote:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 9557
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:43 pm
Location: Cat hair pee fire
Karma: 2672

Re: Beer, Beer, Beer!

Postby flyingelvii on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:53 pm

I could see something similar to the Garden where you need an in-state ID or passport otherwise it's 25+.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall
 
Posts: 5689
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:28 pm
Karma: -11

Re: Beer, Beer, Beer!

Postby eepstein0 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:59 pm

They should hand me a 6 pack of the beer of my choice when I attend the basketball games
User avatar
eepstein0
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 16883
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:35 pm
Karma: -293

Re: Beer, Beer, Beer!

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:29 pm

b0mberMan wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:beer sales at demon deacon football games makes the product on the field much more enjoyable.

Isn't that how you also ended up with PhillyBCEagles falling into your lap?

that was a handle of jim beam and that was before beer sales were initiated at bb&t field

said differently, that was just dumb luck
congratulations to hansen... gayest poster for the 11th year in a row
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 21188
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5847

Re: Beer, Beer, Beer!

Postby PhillyandBCEagles on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:35 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
b0mberMan wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:beer sales at demon deacon football games makes the product on the field much more enjoyable.

Isn't that how you also ended up with PhillyBCEagles falling into your lap?

that was a handle of jim beam and that was before beer sales were initiated at bb&t field

said differently, that was just dumb luck


They sell beer at Wake now? I was last there in 2012 and they weren't at the time
PhillyandBCEagles
Cushing Hall
 
Posts: 2677
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:28 pm
Karma: 670

Re: Beer, Beer, Beer!

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:08 am

PhillyandBCEagles wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:
b0mberMan wrote:
TobaccoRoadEagle wrote:beer sales at demon deacon football games makes the product on the field much more enjoyable.

Isn't that how you also ended up with PhillyBCEagles falling into your lap?

that was a handle of jim beam and that was before beer sales were initiated at bb&t field

said differently, that was just dumb luck


They sell beer at Wake now? I was last there in 2012 and they weren't at the time

Just started this year. They actually made the announcement on my birthday, which I saw as a sign
congratulations to hansen... gayest poster for the 11th year in a row
User avatar
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy
 
Posts: 21188
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am
Location: tobaccoroad
Karma: 5847

Re: Beer, Beer, Beer!

Postby basselope on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:28 am

You can actually buy Beer and Wine (in a box) at Alumni if you're in one of the Boxes.

Best stadium for booze in ACC is Louisville, which not only sell Beer but multiple grades of Bourbon.
Ended up in worse shape than the Miami game where I tried to go on the field & assault Spaz & traded insults with the Miami chapter of M-13....
User avatar
basselope
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1092
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:01 pm
Location: Louisville, Ohio
Karma: 532

Re: Beer, Beer, Beer!

Postby hansen on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:06 pm

basselope wrote:You can actually buy Beer and Wine (in a box) at Alumni if you're in one of the Boxes.

Best stadium for booze in ACC is Louisville, which not only sell Beer but multiple grades of Bourbon.
Ended up in worse shape than the Miami game where I tried to go on the field & assault Spaz & traded insults with the Miami chapter of M-13....


THIS IS IMPORTANT

Have you ever been drinking in the boxes with jhiggi as he drinks Franzia?


THIS IS IMPORTANT
HANSENPOST :shrug

Image
User avatar
hansen
Gasson Hall
 
Posts: 17345
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:07 pm
Location: Your Mom’s House
Karma: -858

Re: Beer, Beer, Beer!

Postby basselope on Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:07 pm

hansen wrote:
basselope wrote:You can actually buy Beer and Wine (in a box) at Alumni if you're in one of the Boxes.

Best stadium for booze in ACC is Louisville, which not only sell Beer but multiple grades of Bourbon.
Ended up in worse shape than the Miami game where I tried to go on thte field & assault Spaz & traded insults with the Miami chapter of M-13....


THIS IS IMPORTANT

Have you ever been drinking in the boxes with jhiggi as he drinks Franzia?


THIS IS IMPORTANT


Never met jiiggi

unless jhiggi is an alias for pedro, claver, billy, dee, foot or nick
User avatar
basselope
Campion Hall
 
Posts: 1092
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:01 pm
Location: Louisville, Ohio
Karma: 532

Re: Beer, Beer, Beer!

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:18 pm

Mayor Walsh is leaving. He was very good for BC.
GetIn
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8981
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 194

Re: Beer, Beer, Beer!

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:01 pm

Newton's current mayor has been more hostile (Understatement) towards BC than Menino.
GetIn
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8981
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 194

Re: Beer, Beer, Beer!

Postby BostonCollege1 on Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:41 pm

DomingoOrtiz wrote:Newton's current mayor has been more hostile (Understatement) towards BC than Menino.


Conte straddles the town/city line; like Alumni, Conte's ticket office sits on the Boston side, and I've seen an entertainment license from Boston, not Newton, posted on the wall. My guess is that unless it's related to athletic competition taking place on Newton Campus, she would have little effect on BC's sports teams. Fr. Leahy can deal with the rest.
BostonCollege1
McGuinn Hall
 
Posts: 793
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:37 am
Karma: 61

Re: Beer, Beer, Beer!

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:43 am

BostonCollege1 wrote:
DomingoOrtiz wrote:Newton's current mayor has been more hostile (Understatement) towards BC than Menino.


Conte straddles the town/city line; like Alumni, Conte's ticket office sits on the Boston side, and I've seen an entertainment license from Boston, not Newton, posted on the wall. My guess is that unless it's related to athletic competition taking place on Newton Campus, she would have little effect on BC's sports teams. Fr. Leahy can deal with the rest.


True. To date, her focus has been the Hammond Street property and opposing the school reopening in 2020.
GetIn
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall
 
Posts: 8981
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: El Barrio
Karma: 194


Return to Alumni Stadium

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

Untitled document