Northeastern

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Northeastern

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:49 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
innocentbystander {l Wrote}:NU hasn't been clobbered by anyone this year

20 point loss not a clobbering? Just trolling the box scores here:

http://espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=323640005

Okay 1 game. Yes they were clobbered. Of course they didn't have the best player on their team for that game.
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:55 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
innocentbystander {l Wrote}:what that Coen was an assistant to uncle Al at BC? Great. Good for BC and good for NU that they have him. Would you guys at BC rather have had Coen promoted than have Donahue? (You all could argue about that until they are blue in the face.) Aren't you happy for Coen and the remarkable job he did this year? I know I am.

We are happy for Coen. That is how this post started (really, can't you read from the beginning?).

We are laughing at you....

laughing at me? who is this "we" that you say is laughing at me? and really, you honestly think a give a rats ass if some of you are so immature to find humor in the fact that I don't care where Coen came from? I don't care where he came from. It doesn't make a damn bit of difference to me that he was an assistant coach at BC. (If the Dazzler does well at BC you think the 7 or 8 Temple fans in the world will find it humorous that the whalepants in the stands don't know or care where Daz came from?) The only thing I care about now is that he is doing well here.

Laugh all you want man if it helps you get off....
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby b0mberMan on Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:01 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
innocentbystander {l Wrote}:what that Coen was an assistant to uncle Al at BC? Great. Good for BC and good for NU that they have him. Would you guys at BC rather have had Coen promoted than have Donahue? (You all could argue about that until they are blue in the face.) Aren't you happy for Coen and the remarkable job he did this year? I know I am.

We are happy for Coen. That is how this post started (really, can't you read from the beginning?).

laughing at me? who is this "we" that you say is laughing at me? and really, you honestly think a give a rats ass if some of you are so immature to find humor in the fact that I don't care where Coen came from? I don't care where he came from. It doesn't make a damn bit of difference to me that he was an assistant coach at BC. (If the Dazzler does well at BC you think the 7 or 8 Temple fans in the world will find it humorous that the whalepants in the stands don't know or care where Daz came from?) The only thing I care about now is that he is doing well here.

Atta boy
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby claver2010 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:03 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

Wait, what?
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:12 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

Wait, what?

b0mber has been masturbating all over himself for the last 19 hours that I wasn't aware that Coen used to be an assistant at BC. he thinks that's funny. i think he's immature.

that's what.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:28 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:(If the Dazzler does well at BC you think the 7 or 8 Temple fans in the world will find it humorous that the whalepants in the stands don't know or care where Daz came from?)

question - will these 7 or 8 temple fans fans make daily posts to a bc message board and had they just recently declared their love for temple and everything temple related and followed up with the fact that (as temple fans) they don't care where frank addazio cam from?

btw - insert "florida" for temple and it becomes a better analogy
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:33 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
innocentbystander {l Wrote}:(If the Dazzler does well at BC you think the 7 or 8 Temple fans in the world will find it humorous that the whalepants in the stands don't know or care where Daz came from?)

question - will these 7 or 8 temple fans fans make daily posts to a bc message board and had they just recently declared their love for temple and everything temple related and followed up with the fact that (as temple fans) they don't care where frank addazio cam from?

btw - insert "florida" for temple and it becomes a better analogy

point taken
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby vegasEagle on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:03 pm

IB... would this statement been better...

you can't figure why the other members of THIS (hint hint) board find it ironic that you don't know where your head coach was before NU?

If I had made this statement would you have maybe , just maybe, chuckled at yourself as well?
2020 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
2021 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
vegasEagle
Campion Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:41 pm

Another thread that Betardo has taken over and made all about him by saying really stupid things. Ho hum.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby claver2010 on Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:23 pm

the fighting nospaces & bill coen beat the puppies on the road
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby flyingelvii on Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:43 pm

9 points and 15 rebounds from Alex Murphy.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby BCSUPERFAN22 on Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:05 pm

The Murphy kid almost threw it away at the end, gave yukon a wide open chance to tie it
BCSUPERFAN22
Merkert Hall

Postby Bender on Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:15 am

I'm glad we're not playing teams like Northeastern and BU this year, beating them has never been worth the risk of losing to them, and this year I'm thinking it would be the latter.
Bender
Carney Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:24 am

I'm looking at the schedule, I'd like to see them win 24. Obviously it doesn't really matter how many games they win if they can't win the CAA tourney (the way they did in 2015) because only the CAA tourney winner gets into the NCAA tourney. But if they win it (and I think they have about a 50-50 shot of doing that) and they go 24-9 (21-9 regular season), I could see Northeastern as a 13 or even a 12 seed. Its possible.

But that is a long way off. Talk to me in March.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:49 am

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:...Talk to me in March.

not if I can help it
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:39 am

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:Talk to me in March because it's the only time I watch the games.

fixed
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:54 am

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
innocentbystander {l Wrote}:Talk to me in March because it's the only time I read the box scores of the games.

fixed

fixed
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:03 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
innocentbystander {l Wrote}:Talk to me in March because it's the only time I read the box scores of the games.

fixed

fixed

I actually watch the CAA tournament
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:29 pm

4-2

At Cornell tomorrow....
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:05 pm

Okay 10-5 (3-0 in conference play.) I would like to have seen them finish non-conference play at 10-2 as opposed to 7-5. Its going to be real hard to get to that 24 win mark even if we should be so lucky as to run the table in CAA conference championship play. We have to stay right close with UNC Wilmington. They are just... awesome.

I think at one point, my Huskies were up 48-12 or some such score. Obviously, we just out athleted the Hens of Delaware. We have James Madison on Saturday. They are also 3-0 in conference play. It could be a tough game.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:58 am

you know who cares about this? buffalo bill

don't you have a goat crossing or world pen you could discuss this crap in?
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:43 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:you know who cares about this? buffalo bill

Atlanta Eagle started this thread, not me. Claver, bender, fightingevlii, they ALL posted in this thread to keep it going. Obviously, they all care even if you don't. I am just adding to the discussion because... well.... content is king.

I'm on topic. I'm not making this thread about me. It's about my alma mater. BC's Bill Coen and the players he has recruited for my school has given me some PRIDE. That is good isn't it? You tell me.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:47 am

Atlanta Eagle started this thread, not me. Claver, bender, fightingevlii, they ALL posted in this thread to keep it going. Obviously, they all care even if you don't. I am just adding to the discussion because... well.... content is king.

I'm on topic. I'm not making this thread about me. It's about my alma mater. BC's Bill Coen and the players he has recruited for my school has given me some PRIDE. That is good isn't it? You tell me.

angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:59 am

angrychicken {l Wrote}:

touché and +5
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:47 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:

touché and +5

Lewis is rolling in his grave.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:41 pm

Reggie was the man

RIP
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:49 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:Reggie was the man

RIP

Credit where due, this was a good response.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:43 pm

Got past James Madison. Held them to 54 the way we did Delaware. Seven straight. 11-5 (4-0 CAA)

Got Drexel up next....
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:54 pm

innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:59 pm

12-5 (5-0 CAA)

Giving up 75 points to Drexel gives me pause, but I'll take the win
innocentbystander
BC Guy

PreviousNext

Return to Conte Forum