Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread.

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread.

Postby RegalBCeagle on Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:28 pm

Fuck you, NotoriousFuckface!
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Re: Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread.

Postby tallsy on Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:29 pm

Agreed. Total incompetent. A guy who was run out of Florida and his record went downhill at Temple.
tallsy
McGuinn Hall

Postby RegalBCeagle on Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:46 pm

I almost shit myself when I saw the offense huddled up when the clock started running after the measurement stoppage. Then we run it into the D line with no timeouts? I didn't think this dickhead could manage a clock any worse, bit he proved me wrong. This offense has made zero progress since Wade went down and his strategy of swapping out the QB just as the one on the field actually does something has been mind-boggling. It's time for him to go. Pretty good recruiter. Fucking terrible head coach.
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby DuxEagle26 on Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:51 pm

Hey C'mon guys. On that last play, he was just trying to CRACK THE ROCK!.............. :suicide
Where are my pants?

DuxEagle26
Carney Hall

Postby dtwalrus on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:11 pm

I'm glad that this thread exists and that it was started today. It's a message Daz should hear loud and clear.

With that said, I disagree.
dtwalrus
Cushing Hall

Postby StratEagle on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:14 pm

dtwalrus {l Wrote}:I'm glad that this thread exists and that it was started today. It's a message Daz should hear loud and clear.

Well that settles it, he needs to go.
StratEagle
McGuinn Hall

Re: Official Fire Steve Adazzio Thread

Postby hansen on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:18 pm

RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:I almost shit myself when I saw the offense huddled up when the clock started running after the measurement stoppage. Then we run it into the D line with no timeouts? I didn't think this dickhead could manage a clock any worse, bit he proved me wrong. This offense has made zero progress since Wade went down and his strategy of swapping out the QB just as the one on the field actually does something has been mind-boggling. It's time for him to go. Pretty good recruiter. Fucking terrible head coach.

Today's offense showed some signs of life that weren't there against Duke. We just left a lot of potential points on the field.
The end of the game was inexcusable but considering we are using a rotation of two freshman QBs I guess it is to be expected.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:25 pm

That was a an abortion of a coaching performance. Me and the other 12 people that were there at the end could not believe it.

By the way, how in the fuck do you fumble a QB sneak? It's the one thing that he does well.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby dtwalrus on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:25 pm

StratEagle {l Wrote}:
dtwalrus {l Wrote}:I'm glad that this thread exists and that it was started today. It's a message Daz should hear loud and clear.

100% terrible coaching today. I thought the QB rotation was random and counterproductive (even more so than the last two weeks) and the clock management at the end of the game was really bush league.

But with the OLine turnover, an injury forcing two freshman to play QB, and the complete lack of a FG kicker, I think even a great coach (Harbaugh or Saban) would have a ceiling of 7 or 8 wins this year. Daz, who clearly is no Harbaugh or Saban, will be lucky to get 6 wins. But still, he inherited a roster with major talent holes and so he has very few competent upperclassmen, and no upperclassmen QB's. He's building a program. We've seen what his defense can do (lots of credit to Brown). He gets time to develop his QB's and his offensive system. If Wade, Smith, Flutie, Brown or whoever else Daz brings in still look like this when they're juniors while playing behind an experienced Steve Addazio OLine, then yes, let's give up on the Daz era. Daz still gets his 5 years in my book.

And I can't believe I'm saying this, but even after the worst BC game I can remember watching, I'm still optimistic for the future. I'm excited for 2016 and 2017. I think we can sustain a top 10 D for several years right now. And I think Daz's scheme can work. Not the one we're currently seeing, where we don't have an OLine or a QB that can throw the ball, but the OLine we've seen glimpses of through these 2.5 years.

Unpopular opinion, I know, so I accept your hate.
dtwalrus
Cushing Hall

Postby dtwalrus on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:26 pm

tomando {l Wrote}:
I'm glad that this thread exists and that it was started today. It's a message Daz should hear loud and clear.

He's heard it before - http://www.firesteveaddazio.com/ - he still hasn't listened.

I bet you can contact the owner of the website and get him to turn it over to some interested BC fan. Probably free of charge.
dtwalrus
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:26 pm

dtwalrus {l Wrote}:
StratEagle {l Wrote}:

100% terrible coaching today. I thought the QB rotation was random and counterproductive (even more so than the last two weeks) and the clock management at the end of the game was really bush league.

But with the OLine turnover, an injury forcing two freshman to play QB, and the complete lack of a FG kicker, I think even a great coach (Harbaugh or Saban) would have a ceiling of 7 or 8 wins this year. Daz, who clearly is no Harbaugh or Saban, will be lucky to get 6 wins. But still, he inherited a roster with major talent holes and so he has very few competent upperclassmen, and no upperclassmen QB's. He's building a program. We've seen what his defense can do (lots of credit to Brown). He gets time to develop his QB's and his offensive system. If Wade, Smith, Flutie, Brown or whoever else Daz brings in still look like this when they're juniors while playing behind an experienced Steve Addazio OLine, then yes, let's give up on the Daz era. Daz still gets his 5 years in my book.

And I can't believe I'm saying this, but even after the worst BC game I can remember watching, I'm still optimistic for the future. I'm excited for 2016 and 2017. I think we can sustain a top 10 D for several years right now. And I think Daz's scheme can work. Not the one we're currently seeing, where we don't have an OLine or a QB that can throw the ball, but the OLine we've seen glimpses of through these 2.5 years.

Any rotation that includes Flutie should be aborted.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby hansen on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:27 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:That was a an abortion of a coaching performance. Me and the other 12 people that were there at the end could not believe it.

By the way, how in the fuck do you fumble a QB sneak? It's the one thing that he does well.

If Flutie ever sees the field again at QB, I am going to kick a hole in every motherfucking wall on the east coast.
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby dtwalrus on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:28 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:That was a an abortion of a coaching performance. Me and the other 12 people that were there at the end could not believe it.

He was trying to stretch the ball into the scrum. It was stupid. You stretch over the top or at the goal-line, not in the middle of the field of play.
dtwalrus
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:30 pm

dtwalrus {l Wrote}:

He was trying to stretch the ball into the scrum. It was stupid. You stretch over the top or at the goal-line, not in the middle of the field of play.

He was god awful today walrus. It was clear Addazio settled the QB situation in his vacant mind in the second half.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:30 pm

dtwalrus {l Wrote}:

He was god awful today walrus. It was clear Addazio settled the QB situation in his vacant mind in the second half.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby StratEagle on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:30 pm

dtwalrus {l Wrote}:
StratEagle {l Wrote}:

Daz is a fucking idiot. This level of merrymen-ism deserves the eternal 7 win team you will get after this dumpster fire of a year.
StratEagle
McGuinn Hall

Postby branchinator on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:38 pm

I want can't wait to see many more Saturday's of Addazio dropping f bombs and pouting on the sidelines after he fucks up once again. How about a non-Italian football coach?

:bag
branchinator
Cushing Hall

Postby LawyersGunsnMoney on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:49 pm

How soon before the defense says fuck it and stops playing because the offense can't do shit? Or do they continue to play for the pride of being the best?
LawyersGunsnMoney
McGuinn Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:51 pm

LawyersGunsnMoney {l Wrote}:How soon before the defense says fuck it and stops playing because the offense can't do shit? Or do they continue to play for the pride of being the best?

They didn't give up today. Hopefully they don't because they are awesome.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby LawyersGunsnMoney on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:54 pm

The defense is so fun to watch, but the offense... :dildodog
LawyersGunsnMoney
McGuinn Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:56 pm

They'd be fine by now if dipshit had just played Smith and let him work out the kinks. And they might have 2 wins in the process, despite the horrible offensive scheme designed for a passing QB
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby StratEagle on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:56 pm

The worst part is that this team is going to be very good next year and the year after. Instead of taking advantage of that potential and competing for an ACC title, we will have to be satisfied with 7-8 wins and a bowl game.
StratEagle
McGuinn Hall

Postby LawyersGunsnMoney on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:56 pm

This is just drunk angry rambling, but if BC had a kicker, they'd be 5-1 right now
LawyersGunsnMoney
McGuinn Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:57 pm

LawyersGunsnMoney {l Wrote}:This is just drunk angry rambling, but if BC had a kicker, they'd be 5-1 right now

No, it is true, and they would probably be 5-1 with an offensive coordinator.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby LawyersGunsnMoney on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:58 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
LawyersGunsnMoney {l Wrote}:This is just drunk angry rambling, but if BC had a kicker, they'd be 5-1 right now

No, it is true, and they would probably be 5-1 with an offensive coordinator.

They haven't had one since Logan. Is he available?
LawyersGunsnMoney
McGuinn Hall

Postby dtwalrus on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:59 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
LawyersGunsnMoney {l Wrote}:How soon before the defense says fuck it and stops playing because the offense can't do shit? Or do they continue to play for the pride of being the best?

They didn't give up today. Hopefully they don't because they are awesome.

This is my concern too. Just hard to stay motivated with an offense that keeps getting shutout, even when you give them the ball with such great field position.
dtwalrus
Cushing Hall

Postby StratEagle on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:59 pm

This is year 3. That's on the meaningful meatball.
StratEagle
McGuinn Hall

Postby dtwalrus on Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:00 pm

This is true. Again, Daz and staff isn't doing great this year, but considering the limitations (QB, OLine, Kicker) very few coaches would be doing much better.
dtwalrus
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:01 pm

dtwalrus {l Wrote}:

This is true. Again, Daz and staff isn't doing great this year, but considering the limitations (QB, OLine, Kicker) very few coaches would be doing much better.

If the Oline sucking as bad as they do is on anyone, it is on the staff.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby LawyersGunsnMoney on Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:04 pm

dtwalrus {l Wrote}:

I'm not saying Daz is doing well, but he did bring in a new special teams coach this year who was supposed to be pretty good. Obviously ST is horrific and Alston has regressed. That has to reflect on the head coach
LawyersGunsnMoney
McGuinn Hall

Next

Return to Alumni Stadium