Recruits doing well

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Recruits doing well

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:12 am

I'm not a hockey nerd and I know young guys are coming in, but who is doing the scoring next year?
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby pick6pedro on Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:02 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:I'm not a hockey nerd and I know young guys are coming in, but who is doing the scoring next year?

Here are the Kid's projected lines.

Fitzgerald-Gilmour-Calnan
Milano-Tuch-Cangelosi
Gaudreau-Sanford-Silk
Smith-Sit-Linell

Matheson-Savage
McCoshen-Hanifin
Santini-Doherty

Demko

Based on this lineup, it appears the team's identity will shift to a more defensive-oriented reputation (still top 12 scoring D in the country and #1 penalty kill last season). While I doubt the scoring will be as high as last season, we've seen this kind of transition under York before. There is plenty of talent on the roster, some of them weren't really asked to be scorers last season, Fitz was really playing well at the end of last year - although on the other side of the coin I thought Cango (who could easily be an elite scorer) faded a bit down the stretch, and I'm confident that new scorers will step up. On the level of Goudreau-Arnold-Hayes? No. Perfectly adequate to compete at a high level with a stingy defense and experienced stud goalie? Yes.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:43 am

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:I'm not a hockey nerd and I know young guys are coming in, but who is doing the scoring next year?

Here are the Kid's projected lines.

Fitzgerald-Gilmour-Calnan
Milano-Tuch-Cangelosi
Gaudreau-Sanford-Silk
Smith-Sit-Linell

Matheson-Savage
McCoshen-Hanifin
Santini-Doherty

Demko

Based on this lineup, it appears the team's identity will shift to a more defensive-oriented reputation (still top 12 scoring D in the country and #1 penalty kill last season). While I doubt the scoring will be as high as last season, we've seen this kind of transition under York before. There is plenty of talent on the roster, some of them weren't really asked to be scorers last season, Fitz was really playing well at the end of last year - although on the other side of the coin I thought Cango (who could easily be an elite scorer) faded a bit down the stretch, and I'm confident that new scorers will step up. On the level of Goudreau-Arnold-Hayes? No. Perfectly adequate to compete at a high level with a stingy defense and experienced stud goalie? Yes.

Thanks. I like that first line. Breakout city
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:00 pm

Agreed.

It's going to be a different team this year with a vast majority of the talent in the underclassmen and the blue line & back. Pretty crazy they'll have 2 first rounders, 2 2nd rounders & 1 to be top 5 pick back there.

Think Cangelosi is going to have a huge jump offensively this year. Also think Matheson is going to hit double digits in goals.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:00 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:Agreed.

It's going to be a different team this year with a vast majority of the talent in the underclassmen and the blue line & back. Pretty crazy they'll have 2 first rounders, 2 2nd rounders & 1 to be top 5 pick back there.

Think Cangelosi is going to have a huge jump offensively this year. Also think Matheson is going to hit double digits in goals.

For our team or the other team? Or combined?
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby claver2010 on Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:53 am

Bracco signed his LOI to BC yesterday, then again so did Milano so we'll see

Update stat / target wise:
Bracco leads the USNTDP in points (12-29-41) in 21 games.
The player with 2nd most points is Auston Mathews (13-22-35) from the land of nospace, is uncommitted and a BC target.
Colin White is 4th with 9-10-19 in 16 games
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:59 pm

Central Scouting Released their prelim rankings, some familiar names..

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=739668

A is 1st rounder, B: 2/3, C: 4-6

Hanifin A
Savage C
Colin White ('15 arrival) A
Bracco ('15) B
Casey Fitzgerald ('15) C
Birdsall ('15) B
Cotton ('16) C

think i grabbed everyone
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby Snooks Kelly on Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:40 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:Central Scouting Released their prelim rankings, some familiar names..

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=739668

A is 1st rounder, B: 2/3, C: 4-6

Hanifin A
Savage C
Colin White ('15 arrival) A
Bracco ('15) B
Casey Fitzgerald ('15) C
Birdsall ('15) B
Cotton ('16) C

think i grabbed everyone

Does anybody have any info on Miles Wood?
Snooks Kelly
n00b

Postby claver2010 on Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:10 pm

beyond him scheduled to enroll in the fall?
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:36 am

Another new commit.

Michael Campoli @michaelcampoli · 13h 13 hours ago
Extremely honored and proud to announce my commitment to Boston College. Greatful for the support of family and friends. #GoEagles #WeAreBC

Stay at home LH Dman, dual citizen from Pointe Claire who is currently playing for the U17 USNTDP. Should arrive in fall of 16. Kid seems pretty committed to the US / college development path...

Here's a piece (granted put out by the USNTDP) about how it was his dream.

http://www.usantdp.com/news_article/sho ... _id=666974

Even Growing up in Canada, Campoli Dreamed of Playing for NTDP

A lot of young American hockey players grow up dreaming of one day playing for USA Hockey's National Team Development Program and later for Team USA.

It’s just that not many of those kids grow up in Canada.

But Michael Campoli, a 6-foot-2, 195-pound defenseman, is a dual citizen of the United States and Canada. So even though he grew up in Pointe-Claire, Quebec, he had his eye on one day playing for the NTDP.

“I wanted to play for the NTDP for a long time,” said Campoli, who has an American mom and a Canadian dad. “That was my goal. I knew this program was the best. I am an American, so it’s not like I’m not an American and playing here.”

When Campoli got that invite to play for the NTDP and arrived in Michigan for his Under-17 season this fall, it marked the first time he lived exclusively in the United States. That said, Campoli said his transition was pretty much the same as his teammates, who moved to Ann Arbor from other parts of the U.S.

“It was a change, but the area where I am from speaks English,” he said. “It’s not like I was coming from a French town where everything is French. All my friends spoke English. It’s not a huge change, but living in a different country is a little different. My parents are getting used to it, too. They are getting used to me being so far away and living in another country.”

One of Campoli’s favorite memories of Ann Arbor so far was attending the University of Michigan football game on Sept. 13, when the Wolverines hosted Miami University.

“Walking into the stadium, it was incredible,” he said. “You see this huge stadium, and it’s breathtaking. We even got to go onto the field beforehand. I had never been to a football game, so it was a big landmark. It will be a huge memory for me, and I’m happy I have pictures.

“It’s something I never will forget.”

Although Campoli started skating at age 2 and playing hockey at age 5, he has always had a special appreciation for football, since his dad played at Concordia University in Montreal.

“I think that football mentality my dad has had his whole live has influenced me,” Michael said. “He never really lost that mentality when it came to my hockey. He always told me you have to be mean to a certain extent. You have to stand up for yourself.

“On the football field, if you are not mean, you are going to get run over. In hockey, you have to have the same mentality. On the ice, you have to show your dominance and play tough. It’s become part of my game. It’s always been there in my hockey career; I have always been told in my hockey career to play physical and play hard.”

Campoli and his U17 teammates will play two home games this weekend before heading to Sarnia, Ontario, for the World Under-17 Hockey Challenge.

“I’m really looking forward to it,” he said. “A couple of my good friends will hopefully be there, and I know a lot of the people there. I think it will be really cool. I want to win. I don’t want them to get anything back. Honestly, that is the coolest thing for me right now — to play against the players who I grew up playing with and against my whole life.”

No matter what happens, one thing is for certain: Campoli will be full of pride when he slips the USA jersey over his head.

“It’s going to be amazing. I will be ready to play,” he said.

FYI for this / next year looks like:
'16:
Doherty
Jeke
Matheson
'17:
Santini
Savage
McCoshen
'18:
Noah
'19:
Casey Fitzgerald
Josh Courtier

That's 9 dman 6 of who are pretty highly touted + Doherty who has certainly earned a spot every night. Obviously assumed Matheson leaves but who knows.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:27 am

I want Matheson to return just to torture epstein.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:10 pm

Thank God, another Anglophone defensemen from Quebec. What could possibly go wrong?
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby claver2010 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:25 am

the u18 was announced and there are some familiar names

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/2015/4/ ... hip-usntdp

Bracco, Fitz, & White make the cut. BU & BC tied for the most w 3 each

Some other notable names:
Auston Matthews to be #1 pick in 2016 draft, uncommitted, probably heading north
Matthew Tkachuk (yes, his son). Scheduled to enroll this fall, still uncommited. ND decommit and a BC target
Chad Krys a Dman from CT. Would be a 2016 as well, battle between BC & BU
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:35 am

The only way Tkachuk could be a better recruit is if he spelled his last name "Roenick". Lock that kid up fast. For the record, I have no idea if he can play, I am just assuming.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:59 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:I want Matheson to return just to torture epstein.

Thanks
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby claver2010 on Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:48 am

the ohl had their draft this past weekend and jacob tortora (2017 commit) was taken in the first round. something about the itals from ny...
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby BCEagles66 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:11 am

any of these U18 IIHF games televised now that its getting deeper into the tourney? Would be interesting to watch Bracco/White/Fitz
BCEagles66
Carney Hall

Postby claver2010 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:51 pm

only streamed online i believe

fasthockey.com
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:55 pm

Colin White scored the game winner from Bracco

https://vine.co/v/eWgqIpZIulQ
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby BostonCollege1 on Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:11 pm

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:Thank God, another Anglophone defensemen from Quebec. What could possibly go wrong?

Sorry to be so late to the party, but I have to say that this was a very funny line. :kudos
BostonCollege1
McGuinn Hall

Postby claver2010 on Sat May 09, 2015 10:39 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:The only way Tkachuk could be a better recruit is if he spelled his last name "Roenick". Lock that kid up fast. For the record, I have no idea if he can play, I am just assuming.

heading north, signed with london knights
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby flyingelvii on Sat May 09, 2015 11:00 am

I went to a Knights game a few weeks ago during the playoffs against Kitchner (awesome experience BTW). Max Domi is on the team and ran the goalie three times in the game. Apple doesn't fall far.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby claver2010 on Mon May 11, 2015 7:22 am

article on tortora:

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/sto ... /27047337/

Jake Tortora of Victor has several hockey options

Kevin Oklobzija, Staff writer 11:56 p.m. EDT May 9, 2015

As the goals continued to pile up, as Jake Tortora kept darting past, around and between defenders on the rinks in greater Toronto, as more and more scouts became enamored with his skills with the puck, the speedy left winger was determined to keep an open mind.

He wanted to have options. He wanted to be able to choose the best development course for his career.

Boy, does the Victor 15-year-old have options.

The Barrie Colts chose Tortora on the first round, 19th overall, in the Ontario Hockey League Priority Selection draft in April. By comparison, Irondequoit's Rory Fitzpatrick was picked 10th overall in 1992 while Ryan Callahan of Greece wasn't taken until the 15th round in 2001.

Last weekend, the Youngstown (Pennsylvania) Phantoms forfeited their first-round pick in the United States Hockey League draft to sign Tortora to a tender. They know he can be a game-changer.

So, too, does Boston College. The Eagles had been on the Tortora recruiting trail last year and he gave them a non-binding verbal commitment in October. In other words, he selected his college long before he even knew where he'll play the next two years.

But Barrie of the OHL and Youngstown in the USHL may not be his only two options for the coming hockey season. Still on the horizon: a possible invitation to the country's premier development team.

Tortora will attend USA Hockey's Select 16 development camp July 7-13 in the Buffalo suburb of Amherst. If he dazzles, and that's pretty much a given, he may very well be invited to join the National Team Development Program in Michigan.

His best friend from Victor, David Farrance, has already accepted an invitation and will play for the NTDP the next two seasons.

"At the beginning of the year we wanted to have choices so we could decide what was best," said Tom Tortora, his father. "Now that we have all them, we kind of wish we didn't. As a parent, you want what's best for your kids but you don't want to hurt anyone that wants you to go in their direction."

For now, the 5-foot-6, 150-pound Tortora is ready to play for Youngstown. By skating in the USHL, he maintains his collegiate eligibility. If he ever plays in the OHL, where players receive a stipend, the NCAA would declare him ineligible.

Tortora has done his hockey homework. He said he has spoken with Callahan, now in his eighth NHL season, about the OHL path and with Brian Gionta of Greece about playing U.S. junior and going to college. Gionta, the Buffalo Sabres captain, was a Hobey Baker Award finalist and won a national championship at Boston College.

"A lot of small guys go to BC," Tortora said. "And college give you more time to develop.

"Obviously I'm going to choose the best path and right development for me," Tortora said on Saturday while attending Next Level Strength and Conditioning's Development Combine at Thomas Creek Ice Arena.

Comparisons to another smallish BC alum, 5-foot-9, 150-pound Johnny Gaudreau, have already been made. The Calgary Flames' left winger is a finalist for the Calder Trophy, which goes to the NHL rookie of the year.

The next Johnny Gaudreau is what some have called Tortora.

"That's silly," Tortora's father said. "My kid hasn't done anything yet. It's all TBD. Gaudreau is amazing."

Tortora spent the past two years playing in Toronto's premier bantam and minor midget leagues and is attending The Hill Academy. He scored 31 goals, 37 assists and 68 points in 52 games for the Don Mills Flyers this season. He was the MVP of the Greater Toronto Hockey League Top Prospects game.

His season is over, but he remains in Toronto Monday through Friday to complete the school year. So what's he do this weekend when he gets home to Victor? Goes to Next Level's prospect combine to endure physical testing, attend seminars and skate.

"I'm on the ice every day," he said. "No off days."

That's how you get better.

"He loves the game probably more than breath itself," his father said.

Farrance is also attending Next Level's weekend combine. He split last season between high school hockey with Victor — he was the All-Greater Rochester Player of the Year — and an elite U-16 team, the Syracuse Stars.

Farrance has chosen to attend Boston University, which creates a very odd future dynamic since Tortora picked Boston College.

"He's not allowed in my house anymore," Tortora joked.

What he doesn't know for sure: Where that house will be for the coming season.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:50 am

familiar name committed to bc last night:

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/college ... or-rangers

Big Defenseman Samuelsson Commits to BC

By Jeff Cox  @JeffCoxSports on Oct 5, 2015, 7:53p +

2000-born defenseman Adam Samuelsson has verbally committed to play college hockey for Boston College. The Connecticut Junior Rangers blue liner is the son of former NHLer Ulf Samuelsson and the younger brother of former Eagle Philip Samuelsson.

The six-foot-three native of Rye, New York has good mobility for a player of his size and age. He has an above average initial pivot and has an adequate stride. His reach will certainly stick out to observers as will his active stick. He does a good job keeping opposing forwards to the outside and using his reach to pokecheck. He's solid on gap control and was just consistently very solid at this summer's USA Hockey Select 16 Player Development Camp in Amherst, NY.

Samuelsson certainly projects as a shutdown defender. After playing his bantam year with the Mid Fairfield Junior Rangers, he's made the switch over to the CT Junior Rangers 16U team that competes in the USPHL. Samuelsson, who will certainly be a sought after pick in the 2016 USHL Phase I Futures Draft, will be eligible for the 2018 NHL Draft.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:30 am

bu dominated this weekend's draft with 4 1st rounders, bc has a big time prospect coming in for '17

http://espn.go.com/blog/nhl-draft/insider/post?id=875
Way-too-early 2017 NHL draft prospect rankings

Jun 25, 2016
Corey Pronman
ESPN Writer

At this point (granted, it's very early), the top of the 2017 draft class looks to be below average. Nolan Patrick is a decent No. 1 prospect, but he is not at the level of top guys in the past two classes, such as Connor McDavid, Jack Eichel, Auston Matthews and Patrik Laine.

The rest of the top prospects are solid, but they don’t rise to the levels we’ve seen the past two seasons. Congrats to the new Las Vegas franchise, it appears you aren't so ... lucky. Anyway, on to the rankings:

While Canada has the top overall prospect and two of the top three, this looks to be another somewhat subpar class by their standards, following 2016, which was awful by their standards. This class is one of the best from Sweden in a few years, with two in the top 10, not including Kristian Vesalainen -- a Finn who plays in Sweden -- and several other names who were just outside the top 10.

2. Eeli Tolvanen, LW, Sioux City (USHL)

I’m sure some folks will eviscerate me for saying this, but I had to think about Tolvanen over Patrick at No. 1. I think Patrick has a decent hold on it for now, but it’s not a lock; that’s how good Tolvanen has looked for the past little while. Tolvanen led both the major under-17 and the under-18 world tournaments in goals, and he was great on a less than stellar team in the USHL. He has such a well-rounded offensive tool kit. Tolvanen can beat you with his speed, outmaneuver a defender in a tight space, set up plays or finish chances from long distance. Size is the obvious issue in his projection.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:58 am

the 2001's had the ustndp tryouts this week, no word if sn00p is the author
Forwards

9. Matthew Boldy, 4/5/01, Shoots Left, Millis, Mass., Dexter School (Boston College) – He’s a player that just continues to get better and better. He has a good offensive skill set and he skates well, but he really thinks the game well in all three zones. He has good hands and can make some great touch passes. He also was good on the backcheck and away from the puck in general. He projects as a top six forward in college, but he could play a role on the third or fourth line for the NTDP.

12. Patrick Moynihan, 1/23/01, Shoots Right, Millis, Mass., Noble & Greenough School (Boston College) – He’s fast and gets off a lot of shots on goal. He’s not the biggest player, but he’s quick and dynamic enough to not let that hold him back. His release on his shot is so quick. As good as his hands are, he might get left off the team because there might not be room for him as a top six forward. For his development, it’s best he plays in USHL as a top six. He’s not a bottom six type forward.

Defensemen

2. Cam York, 1/5/01, Shoots Left, Anaheim, Calif., Shattuck St. Mary’s Prep (Boston College) – He’s not flashy, but he’s really good. He’s a great skater with unbelievable mobility. He defends with his feet and is solid on positioning in the defensive zone. He’s a one-man breakout who has good vision and poise with the puck. He can jump into the offense.

7. Ryan Siedem, 2/25/01, Shoots Right, Madison, N.J., Avon Old Farms Prep (Boston College) – Having seen him a lot in prep, his play was about what I expected on Monday, but got better on Tuesday. He has a good stick in his own zone and is in good position nine times out of ten. He’s mobile and can move the puck, but doesn’t have the elite skill set of the players ranked above him.

8. Drew Helleson, 3/26/01, Shoots Right, Farmington, Minn., Shattuck St. Mary’s U16 (Boston College) – He has a really good stick in the defensive zone and made a couple of nice plays. He’s an above average skater, but needed a little more consistency in the defensive zone on positioning.

Goaltenders

1. Spencer Knight, 4/19/01, Catches Left, Darien, Conn., Avon Old Farms Prep (Boston College) – He didn’t play Monday, but he came in for the second half of the game Tuesday. He’s got it all. He has size, athleticism and fundamentals. He skates well. He challenges shooters on top of the crease and takes up a lot of net. He made a great save on a Trevor Zegras breakaway where he didn’t bite on the deke.

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/college ... ren-knight
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby BCEagles66 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:04 pm

Looks like Knight & York got promotions to the U18 team. Solid season for the U17 recruits.
BCEagles66
Carney Hall

Postby BostonCollege1 on Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:49 pm

N.E. Hockey Journal reporting that Drew Helleson, Paul Davey, Tim Delay, Charlie Leddy and Danny Weight are BC recruits. Anyone know anything about them?

Looks like all the Beanpot schools are recruiting well, with Northeastern on a roll.

Mark Dennehy is now the head coach for the AHL’s Binghamton Devils just months after getting an ECHL job. I’m guessing that Billy Guerin took care of another BC guy. Good for both of them.
BostonCollege1
McGuinn Hall

Postby claver2010 on Mon May 11, 2020 11:58 am

Peter Reynolds of New Brunswick decommitted and will go to the q. high first round pick talent that was supposed to arrive fall '21
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby BostonCollege1 on Wed May 13, 2020 11:25 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:Peter Reynolds of New Brunswick decommitted and will go to the q. high first round pick talent that was supposed to arrive fall '21

COVID-19 was a factor. Wants to be near his family, so they can see him play. Left home when he was 12. That's nuts.

https://infotel.ca/newsitem/hko-qmjhl-sea-dogs-reynolds/cp55590651
BostonCollege1
McGuinn Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Kelley Rink