Another BU Player Arrested

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Another BU Player Arrested

Postby Salzano14 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:12 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:http://undhockey.areavoices.com/?p=91998

BU suspends D-man after incident at UND
Posted on November 8, 2012 by Brad Elliott Schlossman
Boston University has suspended defenseman Alexx Privitera for one game for “violating team rules” according to the Daily Free Press.

A UND student with a large welt on his forehand said that Privitera hit him in the head with his stick Friday night when leaving the penalty box at the end of the second period. The student section boo’d Privitera every time he touched the puck the rest of the night.

After the game, Privitera basically admitted to the incident, saying that the booing had something to do with “a stick in the penalty box.”

Boston University coach Jack Parker said it was Privitera’s best weekend of play.
I like how we have an entire thread just to talk about BU hockey player assaults.
I prefer hockey.
Salzano14
McGuinn Hall

Postby claver2010 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:21 pm

BU's Cisse left the program today

He's be what whale pants would describe as a bad fit
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby wolverineneshl on Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:36 pm

Salzano14 {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:http://undhockey.areavoices.com/?p=91998

BU suspends D-man after incident at UND
Posted on November 8, 2012 by Brad Elliott Schlossman
Boston University has suspended defenseman Alexx Privitera for one game for “violating team rules” according to the Daily Free Press.

A UND student with a large welt on his forehand said that Privitera hit him in the head with his stick Friday night when leaving the penalty box at the end of the second period. The student section boo’d Privitera every time he touched the puck the rest of the night.

After the game, Privitera basically admitted to the incident, saying that the booing had something to do with “a stick in the penalty box.”

Boston University coach Jack Parker said it was Privitera’s best weekend of play.
I like how we have an entire thread just to talk about BU hockey player assaults.

That was a slap on the wrist for AP.

Cisse reminds me of other BU players when Parker was not happy with their play and force them out. Business as usual down on Comm. Ave.
wolverineneshl
McGuinn Hall

Postby bignick33 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:36 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:BU's Cisse left the program today

He's be what whale pants would describe as a bad fit

It's gotta be the Q, right?
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby claver2010 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:22 am

I guess, reality is he simply isn't a good hockey player.

He's always been a little off and his relationship with Parker has been as well. There was an incident last year with Parker where Parker wasn't happy with him sodressed him but planted his ass on the bench the entire game for "discipline". Then I believe Cisse left the bench mid game (that part might be wrong but it's something along those lines)

There's rumor that this might be academically related, which if he's as dumb on the ice as he is in the classroom, it wouldn't surprise me.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:27 am

Captain Jack has been having some nice rants the past couple of days.

On Cisse:

So did you not know until Tuesday night that Cissé was leaving?
I think Cissé’s been planning on leaving for two and a half years. Two days ago when I told him he wasn’t going to dress for the next game, he went out and practiced hard the rest of that practice. I told him before practice. He went out and practiced hard, then he came in Monday night right after practice and told me he wanted to leave. And he wants to leave because he’s upset [because] he doesn’t want to fight for a position, he wasn’t progressing the way he wants to progress, and he wants to go play major junior hockey before he’s too old to do that.
He left on good terms with me and I know he left on good terms with every one of his teammates. He addressed his team I think before he even addressed me, he addressed the team and told them that. So it’s not unexpected. He’s a real good kid and a real good character kid. He’s just not happy with — he doesn’t see himself as a third-line, fourth-line guy. He wants to be a first-line guy.

What got in the way of his development here at BU?
I think first he really struggled with missing two whole years. He never really recovered from that, I don’t think. That’s been the biggest part of it. Physically he’s recovered but he doesn’t have his game back.

And you know, he’s just not producing. I think he played half the year this year on the first line. And the other half he played on the third line, and he doesn’t have a goal. There’s just not things happening for him.

We put him on the first line because I thought he was getting better and I wanted to give him some confidence, and it wasn’t like he was becoming a big star and we moved him up to the first line. We wanted to give him some confidence. And even then, it wasn’t — it’s just not enough to get him going.

Did anybody take issue with him leaving in the middle of the season, with two games left in the semester?
No, not his teammates. I certainly didn’t.

Why?
I’m not in the business of making 20-year-olds or 21-year-olds miserable. He’s very unhappy. He’s really struggling in every phase of his life because hockey’s not going the way he wants it to go.

Was he not having a good time in Boston/at BU?
I think he loved BU, I think he loved his teammates, I think he loved everything about the place. But when I talk to my former players who are pro players always wondering if they should hold out or sign with a different team, you always know from talking to these guys their life is great if hockey’s going great. These are guys that are 25-year-old, 30-year-old guys. They’re married with kids. If hockey’s going well, their life is going well. If hockey isn’t going well, it doesn’t matter if his kids are getting all A’s in school — his life stinks! It’s lousy.

And I think that’s true of these kids here. They’re here to be student-athletes, but part of it is they want to be BU hockey players. They want to get what they think they deserve out of it. He wasn’t getting what he wanted to get out of it, so he was miserable.

Will he be able to improve playing in the QMJHL?
I don’t think anybody can improve better playing in [major] juniors.

Charlie Coyle put up big numbers — can Cissé?
It doesn’t mean [Coyle was] better. [Laughs.] He’s playing against 17-year-olds.

Charlie Coyle was a first-line player here. Cissé was not a first-line player. I don’t think he’ll put up the same production.

[Editor’s note: When Coyle left in December 2011, he had actually been playing on the second line. Cissé had played on the first line much of this season.]

I hope he does [succeed]. I wish him nothing but the best and I hope he’s a big star and gets to the NHL. It’ll be great for him. But I don’t know if that’s going to happen.

Was he ever close to leaving in the past?
I think he’s been close to leaving from the day he got here.

How close was he to pulling the trigger?
I have no idea. Some of his teammates have told me, yeah, he’s been one foot out the door for two and a half years — and they all like him.

It’s not like he was never on the team. They all like him. They think he’s a great guy. They think he’s a good teammate, but he was just never happy.

Did he come back this year, as opposed to leaving over the summer, as one last chance at BU?
I think he started off on the first line in the beginning of the year, we wanted him to make a big jump. We were trying to get a couple of guys we talked about — Hohmann and Rodrigues and Privitera and Cissé. We thought we were a good team if those guys make a big jump. So we gave him every opportunity to step into a better role than he had his first year playing.

How will this affect the team chemistry-wise?
I don’t think it has anything to do with the team. It’s not like, ‘How are we going to replace his goals?’ It has to do with we lost a good friend, we lost a roommate. He lived with three other guys on the team. He’s a real good guy. And he is a terrific kid. So all that and he was really well liked.

He’s a real class act, he’s a good representative of this university. And now he’s not here, that’s bad. But as far as the hockey team is concerned it isn’t [a factor]. Some guys are happy they’ll get more ice time.

I don’t think they’re bemoaning the fact that “Well, how can we go on without Cissé?’

Have you decided who’s going to take his spot in the lineup?
It was already decided before. He was not going to be in the lineup. Sahir Gill is going to play right wing on the first line and Moran is going to take Gill’s spot on the third line. That was already decided before Yas made his decision.

So what happens if a forward goes down?
[Knocks on the wall, then a wood table.] We got guys we could put. First of all we have two more forwards [junior Matt Ronan and senior Jake Moscatel]. In reality Matty can play both forward and defense. So we have that going for us.

We also have the fact that we could move somebody up front from the defensemen. And if we had to, we could go with seven defenseman and three and a half lines. People have survived that before.

It would be nice to have more competition for spots. It would be nice to have depth in case you do get a rash of injuries, but we’ll be able to cover a few injuries.

http://www.thebostonhockeyblog.com/2012/12/jack-parker-discusses-yasin-cisses.html#more
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:07 pm

BUs asst captain Noonan was suspended an additional game by hockey east

His DQ for spearing the goalie in the nuts Saturday came w the auto 1 game suspension and the conference tacked another one on. In each game this weekend he was called for a major with his team losing late in the 3rd
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:21 pm

Parker has suspended Alexx Privitera for the season after his 3rd game misconduct this season on Monday night. The 3rd carried an auto 1 game suspension, thus far he's kicked a Denver player, went after a fan from the penalty box and on Monday was tossed for intent to injure

Unclear right now if hell stay w the program, his brother is due to come in next year
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:59 am

At what point does BU decide Parker has lost control of his program and start quietly nudging him out the door?
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:52 pm

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:At what point does BU decide Parker has lost control of his program and start quietly nudging him out the door?

I'm under the impression it's already begun in some circles.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:07 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:At what point does BU decide Parker has lost control of his program and start quietly nudging him out the door?

I didn't watch the Beanpot consolation game but a friend was posting a lot of updates about it on Facebook and one of his posts alluded to Angry Jack being "Bud Kilmered". Did the team just fall apart or did it look like they actually quit on him and outright stopped listening to him?
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:45 pm

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

I didn't watch the Beanpot consolation game but a friend was posting a lot of updates about it on Facebook and one of his posts alluded to Angry Jack being "Bud Kilmered". Did the team just fall apart or did it look like they actually quit on him and outright stopped listening to him?

Seeing as how they do not televise the consolation game and that I was getting Parker'd at the Fours during said game, I'll say yes.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:49 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:

Seeing as how they do not televise the consolation game and that I was getting Parker'd at the Fours during said game, I'll say yes.

I didn't realize they didn't televise it, but I assume that friend was there because he attends a lot of BC games.

Great use of Parker'd.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby claver2010 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:28 pm

The cries have certainly amplified after last years events and the fleeing/underachievement this season

2009 clearly bought him equity but 1 FF in 15 years at BU with the talent he has is criminal

There's no question the players have tuned him out, especially after Monday. There you had a game w the exact same scenario as 2 years ago, where the L kept them out of the NCAAs against a team that won 1 game since November (ironically @BU) and playing their back up goalie and they get blown out

I hope Parker stays forever
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:18 am

nice to see the stupid gene hasn't left bu

*not that he was drinking, the fact that he allowed it to be taped
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby b0mberMan on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:45 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:nice to see the stupid gene hasn't left bu

Wha happened?
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:48 am

Found it:

http://sabres.buffalonews.com/2015/02/2 ... unds-beer/

Hilarious, actually. I did far worse in college. Of course, the consequences of my immaturity were far less reaching than Eichel's. I'd say no big deal.

My biggest takeaway here is he's basically confirming what should be obvious: we don't have to see him again after this year.
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:48 am

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

Wha happened?

There's a video of Eichel drinking beer going around.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby flyingelvii on Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:51 am

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:

Wha happened?

There's a video of Eichel drinking beer going around.

From the Beanpot. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:53 am

drinking beer in college is :bored . wake me up when he's caught fucking fat chicks in the penalty box or forcing ra's to do sex at him
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Endless Mike on Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:59 pm

I thought the video was Dez Bryant beating Eichel up. :shrug
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby wolverineneshl on Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:24 pm

That was priceless seeing the scoreboard jumbletron with the BU fan girls crying tonight and in the streets. An epic Buckner-esque performance by O'Connor. He will never live that down. Oksanen spent a good 5 minutes on the ice face down in total disbelief after the game ended.
wolverineneshl
McGuinn Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:21 am

That almost made up for the National Title that Greaseball from Miami of Ohio gifted to the Rat Dogs a few years ago. Fuck BU and fuck their awful students.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby claver2010 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:06 am

Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby b0mberMan on Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:27 am

Part of me feels bad for O'Connor. Not a big part, but a part of me.

Take a spin around the internet and look for comments about Eichel coming back from BU fans. It's cute.
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:33 am

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:That almost made up for the National Title that Greaseball from Miami of Ohio Jerry York's replacement gifted to the Rat Dogs a few years ago. Fuck BU and fuck their awful students.

I still don't trust Brad Bates on this
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby claver2010 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:02 am

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
Take a spin around the internet and look for comments about Eichel coming back from BU fans. It's cute.

that's been my favorite aspect of BU's run, hilarious
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby wolverineneshl on Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:27 am

I know quite a few BU people but I never rub salt in their wounds. But over the years I have met BU fans who just gave me crap when BC loses an important game. That's why I can never root for them or feel bad for any BU team or fan when they lose like last night. I remember in 2006 when BC lost to Wisconsin a BU fan came out of the blue after the game and commented loudly that BC was overrated or this or that ..... when I was walking back to my car.

At the game this older gentleman tried to get me to back BU and I just said to him the better team will win where I was sitting.

He said to me, this is the BU section every time I passed him when going to or from my seat. Then later in the 3rd period O'Connor had his meltdown and then the face-off where BU left Tanev uncovered and he sniped it in past O'Connor for the GWG.

I suppose it goes the same for them, they will never root for BC.
wolverineneshl
McGuinn Hall

Postby Salzano14 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:54 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:Image

I think Joe deleted the better one ... I just added it back.

I prefer hockey.
Salzano14
McGuinn Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:36 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:Image

Someone on EA has had a pic of BU fans crying in their sig forever and I thought that would never be surpassed, but it appears I was wrong.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Kelley Rink