Proxy-War

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Proxy-War

Postby twballgame9 on Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:11 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Another factor that people miss is that some of those schollies didn't free up until very recently. When he arrived, he didn't know he would have 3-4 to work with. Boyle in particular was told he could stay. Certainly he recruited contingencies, but he couldn't offer more than 1-2 schollies until he got decisions from the guys backing out.

Yet... he made damn sure there was immediate room for his kid (who will be eating up a schollie for one year due to transfer rules, before using the ship for 2 more seasons... likely on the bench).

No one has shown this is the case.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby HJS on Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:52 pm

No one has shown this is NOT the case.

Oh yeah... there's the fact that the NCAA is requiring him to sit out. Also there is this.
http://www.bceagles.com/sports/m-footbl ... 13aab.html

Talking about losing their fastball. I can't believe you are following 9903 down the Demamd PROOF rabbit hole on something that only you and him refuse to accept. Seriously, where the fuck has this idea even come from??? Embrace the inconvenient truth that Daz immediately was able to find a schollie for his kid. What that means or how that impacts his excuse for sucking is for you to square with.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby Bryn Mawr Eagle on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:30 am

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:i like and miss wawa

You should. I had one of their hoagies yesterday and it was delicious.
Bryn Mawr Eagle
Higgins Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:42 am

HJS {l Wrote}:No one has shown this is NOT the case.

Oh yeah... there's the fact that the NCAA is requiring him to sit out. Also there is this.

Talking about losing their fastball. I can't believe you are following 9903 down the Demamd PROOF rabbit hole on something that only you and him refuse to accept. Seriously, where the fuck has this idea even come from??? Embrace the inconvenient truth that Daz immediately was able to find a schollie for his kid. What that means or how that impacts his excuse for sucking is for you to square with.

Talking about losing fastballs, has anyone seen this guy's baseball? Walk-ons can be "recruited athletes" and therefore be subject to transfer rules despite not receiving a scholarship.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby HJS on Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:51 pm

If you don't expect EagleWings to be anything more than a fucking idiot, you will never be disappointed.

TE Louie Addazio (Bucholz HS/Gainesville, Fla.) enrolled in classes in January 2013 as a transfer student from Syracuse University and has been added to the 2012 signing class.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:52 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:If you don't expect EagleWings to be anything more than a fucking idiot, you will never be disappointed.

TE Louie Addazio (Bucholz HS/Gainesville, Fla.) enrolled in classes in January 2013 as a transfer student from Syracuse University and has been added to the 2012 signing class.

So the comparison is valid now, huh?
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby RegalBCeagle on Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:24 pm

Certainly sounds to me that 25% of 9903's True Love's signing class did, in fact, get used on family charity. Nice start by The Dazzler!
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:37 pm

RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:Certainly sounds to me that 25% of 9903's True Love's signing class did, in fact, get used on family charity. Nice start by The Dazzler!

It sounds like that to you because you are a worthless moron.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby RegalBCeagle on Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:58 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:
RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:Certainly sounds to me that 25% of 9903's True Love's signing class did, in fact, get used on family charity. Nice start by The Dazzler!

Awww, did I upset you? Ha ha, 10,000 posts and I get called worthless!
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby MilitantEagle on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:31 pm

RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

I do think you could ease up on the negativity. I appreciate that 9903 is not a self-loathing miserable asshole and that he is trying to find the positives in things. Keep up the good work 9903.
MilitantEagle
Merkert Hall

Postby HJS on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:25 pm

RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

Are you new here? Even though he has 10k failed attempts at adding value, he has picked up bignick's "Interwebbing is Serious Business" torch.

It's funny how 9903 has fallen into the old EA posting habits. Deny any and all perceived negative facts. When proven wrong, revert to name calling and personal attacks. Next step, will be Wings telling us that we need to stop ripping Daziani because "recruits read this board." If he can recruit sayso and kblo and the other idiots to join him here, you might see BigPete and Wolvie come out of retirement. Good times.
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby innocentbystander on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:47 am

HJS {l Wrote}:
RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

Are you new here? Even though he has 10k failed attempts at adding value, he has picked up bignick's "Interwebbing is Serious Business" torch.

It's funny how 9903 has fallen into the old EA posting habits. Deny any and all perceived negative facts. When proven wrong, revert to name calling and personal attacks.

I'm not going to say they ALL do that, but many of them. Why should 9903 be any different?
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:23 am

HJS {l Wrote}:
RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

It's funny how 9903 has fallen into the old EA posting habits. Deny any and all perceived negative facts. When proven wrong, revert to name calling and personal attacks. Next step, will be Wings telling us that we need to stop ripping Daziani because "recruits read this board." If he can recruit sayso and kblo and the other idiots to join him here, you might see BigPete and Wolvie come out of retirement. Good times.

You haven't come close to showing the comparison was valid so lets not get carried away with your proven wrong horse shit. I agree you need some help though, you're not doing so well on your own. Honestly I doubt it comes, no one really likes your one true fan schtick very much even when I pick the most unpopular argument possible. How's that feel?
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby hansen on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:38 am

HJS {l Wrote}:
RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

Are you suggesting that eagle9903 is Wings or Eagle9903 is posting like Wings?
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:49 am

hansen {l Wrote}:
HJS {l Wrote}:
RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

Are you suggesting that eagle9903 is Wings or Eagle9903 is posting like Wings?

either way it is pretty clever, huh?
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby NotoriousOrange on Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:08 am

I interpret that HJS is saying 9903 is Wings - with a new name. How are the rest of you reading the situation?
NotoriousOrange
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:11 am

HJS {l Wrote}:No one has shown this is NOT the case.

Whatever. You don't bother me like you do the other jackasses.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eagle9903 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:34 am

NotoriousOrange {l Wrote}:I interpret that HJS is saying 9903 is Wings - with a new name. How are the rest of you reading the situation?

Remember my three plus year sleeper cell campaign.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby GreenvilleEagle on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:32 am

NotoriousOrange {l Wrote}:I interpret that HJS is saying 9903 is Wings - with a new name. How are the rest of you reading the situation?

Does 9903 sell used golf equipment?
GreenvilleEagle
Campion Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:36 am

GreenvilleEagle {l Wrote}:

Does 9903 sell used golf equipment?

no - but wings really couldn't either
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby NotoriousOrange on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:47 am

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

Remember my three plus year sleeper cell campaign.

Now that campaign was clever!
NotoriousOrange
Cushing Hall

Postby NotoriousOrange on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:48 am

Also, I don't think you are/were Wings. Never did!
NotoriousOrange
Cushing Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:57 pm

for those not interested in reading this whole thread... i'd like to summarize it for you in 1,000 words or less.

yet another service provided to you by the best moderator this website's ever seen
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby gallopingghost on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:13 pm

HJS {l Wrote}: Even though he has 10k failed attempts at adding value, he has picked up bignick's "Interwebbing

Speaking of bignick, where has he been of late? For that matter, BigPete? Has TRE banned everything big?
gallopingghost
Cushing Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:36 pm

gallopingghost {l Wrote}:Speaking of bignick, where has he been of late? For that matter, BigPete? Has TRE banned everything big?

except for big weeners.

big nick lurks here but posts less than he used to. my theory on that is he was upset at being nominated for the asshat of 2012 contest (that's about the time his posting frequency changed). now that he's won i don't expect him to come back in a regular fashion until the 2013 donkey cap is bestowed upon someone else. in contrast - a good campaign manager of any other contender may point out how asshatted that approach is and carry nick to back-to-back victories

big pete hates the direction the board has taken and blames it on the neu posters (such as big nick). he's also mentioned that bc sports sucks aids infected penis and ruins the fun of this place and what it stands for.

i can't speak for any of the following "bigs" because i don't know who they are...

Big Baller
Big D
Big Jack KrakkB
ig_Matt34
bigben
bigd
BIGDUKE6
bigeastconf
BigGulps
baby rapists
bigmoneysox

my assumption is they are not related
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby innocentbystander on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:03 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
gallopingghost {l Wrote}:Speaking of bignick, where has he been of late? For that matter, BigPete? Has TRE banned everything big?

except for big weeners.

big nick lurks here but posts less than he used to. my theory on that is he was upset at being nominated for the asshat of 2012 contest (that's about the time his posting frequency changed). now that he's won i don't expect him to come back in a regular fashion until the 2013 donkey cap is bestowed upon someone else. in contrast - a good campaign manager of any other contender may point out how asshatted that approach is and carry nick to back-to-back victories

big pete hates the direction the board has taken and blames it on the neu posters (such as big nick). he's also mentioned that bc sports sucks aids infected penis and ruins the fun of this place and what it stands for.

uh... point of order.

bigpete hates the negativity that some posters show towards other posters. bigpete hates that some bc fans are needlessly tormented/picked-on by other bc fans. it isn't about the direction of the board. it about individual posters on this board being assholes towards other posters. that is not any kind of direction unless you believe this type of format encourages that type of behavior
Feminism: Eve eats ALL the apples, gives God the middle finder when He confronts her, and has the serpent serve Adam with an injunction ordering him to stay away from her AND to provide her food and shelter because he dragged her out of the Garden.
innocentbystander
BC Guy

Postby Endless Mike on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:20 pm

innocentbystander {l Wrote}:

except for big weeners.

uh... point of order.

bigpete hates the negativity that some posters show towards other posters. bigpete hates that some bc fans are needlessly tormented/picked-on by other bc fans. it isn't about the direction of the board. it about individual posters on this board being assholes towards other posters. that is not any kind of direction unless you believe this type of format encourages that type of behavior

Except no, that's not at all what BigPete said. He said what TRE posted, almost verbatim.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby claver2010 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:31 pm

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:

except for big weeners.

uh... point of order.

Except no, that's not at all what BigPete said. He said what TRE posted, almost verbatim.

Canary, are you calling TRE captain cut & paste 2.0?
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby Endless Mike on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:40 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:

except for big weeners.

uh... point of order.

Yes, but usually he's cutting and pasting wieners. And putting paste on his wiener.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby Onyx Blackman on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:12 pm

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:

except for big weeners.

uh... point of order.

Yes, but usually he's cutting and pasting wieners. And putting paste on his wiener.

Is that why Wang dates so many paste eaters?
Onyx Blackman
Merkert Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium