Sanity Restored...

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Sanity Restored...

Postby hawaiirob on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:18 pm

Ladyboy's, gays, chicks with dicks.... whatever you call it...yes, this is huge in Samoan culture. Very accepting of this stuff.

Let's just say, hypothetically, that, unlike Magic Johnson, a Samoan would not basically lead off a news conference wherein it was revealed he was HIV+, by making sure you did not think he was gay. Hawaii is possibly the most liberal state in the nation, and gay rights/acceptance is big part of that. Polynesian acceptance of homosexuality is big driver here.

While I am no Dick Rosenthal with my dinners and golf outings, I know Hawaii. Several very good sources back in da aina saying whispers of Manti being "maho" or gay have been around for a while. He is actually a great kid by all accounts. I've truly not heard a bad thing said about him (pre-hoax). Assuming he is gay, I actually feel badly for the kid. I feel badly for anybody who can't be themself.

Believing anything other than this kid is homexual makes said believer a total moron. Teo being gay is the only explanation here. Or you can believe that he carried on a multi-year relationship with the "love of my life" (or multi month, depending on various timelines), with a woman he never laid eyes on, a woman who was knarled up in a wreck, suffered leukemia, who stood him up during a mutual visit to Hawaii...and was actually a man who fucking spoke in a falsetto. If you are this person, please contact me immediately because I have some beautiful beach front villas in Kansas City that I'd like to sell you.

And if you argue that Teo is an Elmer Fudd here, the village idiot who is easily fooled? No, that does not fly either. This kid has attended two of the best schools in the nation for hs and college. His college slams you in the head with narrative about being careful and cautious with predators, media, social and otherwise. He is also a well known smart kid/good student.

I am betting Swarbick cried at the ND presser because he figured out that Teo was gay....and it crushed him that this great young man carried such heavy weight to protect his privacy, etc. Do you think Swarbick cried because the most trusting person I've ever met" had become cynical about life? Puhleeze. I call BS. Swarbick cried because it truly is tragic when a human life is held in captivity, like Teo's obviously has.
hawaiirob
Carney Hall

Postby ATLeagle on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:35 pm

I was positive on that these two were on the downlow until I just heard the voicemails. Kind of sounds like a woman, right?

http://www.katiecouric.com/features/hear-the-voicemails-from-manti-teos-girlfriend-a-katie-exclusive/
ATLeagle
Merkert Hall

Postby HJS on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:42 pm

hawaiirob {l Wrote}:Believing anything other than this kid is homexual makes said believer a total moron. Teo being gay is the only explanation here. Or you can believe that he carried on a multi-year relationship with the "love of my life" (or multi month, depending on various timelines), with a woman he never laid eyes on, a woman who was knarled up in a wreck, suffered leukemia, who stood him up during a mutual visit to Hawaii...and was actually a man who fucking spoke in a falsetto. If you are this person, please contact me immediately because I have some beautiful beach front villas in Kansas City that I'd like to sell you.

And if you argue that Teo is an Elmer Fudd here, the village idiot who is easily fooled? No, that does not fly either. This kid has attended two of the best schools in the nation for hs and college. His college slams you in the head with narrative about being careful and cautious with predators, media, social and otherwise. He is also a well known smart kid/good student.

I am betting Swarbick cried at the ND presser because he figured out that Teo was gay....and it crushed him that this great young man carried such heavy weight to protect his privacy, etc. Do you think Swarbick cried because the most trusting person I've ever met" had become cynical about life? Puhleeze. I call BS. Swarbick cried because it truly is tragic when a human life is held in captivity, like Teo's obviously has.

Based on what has come out recently... that the "relationship" really only got to the phone call stage in April (and lasted for only a few como-filled months until September) and since they did not spend every nigh, all night on the phone... I think it is possible that Te'o had developed an online relationship that never got serious enough to meet in person. However, once she was killed off, I think Te'o effing milked it for all it was worth grossly embellishing the seriousness of the "love of his life". In that take... thank goodness it turned out to be fake, otherwise his intent was to exploit the tortured suffering of some poor girl's family with whom he shared a few texts with.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby HJS on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:54 pm

ATLeagle {l Wrote}:I was positive on that these two were on the downlow until I just heard the voicemails. Kind of sounds like a woman, right?

http://www.katiecouric.com/features/hear-the-voicemails-from-manti-teos-girlfriend-a-katie-exclusive/

Well... you can see how ATL would similarly been fooled as his girlfriend has a deeper voice and bigger Adam's apple.
"The Michelangelo of stupidity is again on top of his scaffolding, lying on his back and painting a masterpiece of imbecility on the ceiling of a virtual Sistine Chapel." © 2023 A AngryDick Joint
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:58 pm

ATLeagle {l Wrote}:I was positive on that these two were on the downlow until I just heard the voicemails. Kind of sounds like a woman, right?

now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Onyx Blackman on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:09 pm

If that's really Roniah's voice then he's more than just Bi-curiasosopo.

http://deadspin.com/5978713/listen-to-manti-teos-voicemails-from-lennay-kekuaronaiah-tuiasosopo
Onyx Blackman
Merkert Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:40 pm

Te'o also claims that she came out of her coma when she heard his voice. Or at least he thought that's what happened:

http://gawker.com/5978692/manti-teo-to- ... ne-with-me
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby HJS on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:44 pm

To good Te'o articles... one from Deadspin and one about Deadspin (vs. ESPN).
http://deadspin.com/5978674/manti-teo-j ... f-bullshit
http://www.awfulannouncing.com/2013/jan ... scoop.html
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby Supahfan99 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:56 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:On Wednesday, a league source indicated that Te’o’s bizarre tale “will have no effect” on his stock, saying, “Just because he’s delusional doesn’t mean he’s not a good football player.”

I find that quote funny.

We finally found someone dumber than Andy Katzenmoyer.
Supahfan99
Campion Hall

Postby TontoKowalski on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:04 pm

HJS {l Wrote}:

Well... you can see how ATL would similarly been fooled as his girlfriend has a deeper voice and bigger Adam's apple.

And I'd like to add that based on certain posters, we know her bush looks like Ronaiah's hair. Navel to knees!
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby cvilleagle on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:49 pm

Te'O apparently just came out and said that he's "far from" gay.

As if we needed any more proof that he's gay.
cvilleagle
Devlin Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:19 pm

cvilleagle {l Wrote}:Te'O apparently just came out and said that he's "far from" gay.

As if we needed any more proof that he's gay.

I was waiting for him to say he's "a total 360" away from being gay.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:49 pm

hawaiirob {l Wrote}:Ladyboy's, gays, chicks with dicks.... whatever you call it...yes, this is huge in Samoan culture. Very accepting of this stuff.

Let's just say, hypothetically, that, unlike Magic Johnson, a Samoan would not basically lead off a news conference wherein it was revealed he was HIV+, by making sure you did not think he was gay. Hawaii is possibly the most liberal state in the nation, and gay rights/acceptance is big part of that. Polynesian acceptance of homosexuality is big driver here.

While I am no Dick Rosenthal with my dinners and golf outings, I know Hawaii. Several very good sources back in da aina saying whispers of Manti being "maho" or gay have been around for a while. He is actually a great kid by all accounts. I've truly not heard a bad thing said about him (pre-hoax). Assuming he is gay, I actually feel badly for the kid. I feel badly for anybody who can't be themself.

Believing anything other than this kid is homexual makes said believer a total moron. Teo being gay is the only explanation here. Or you can believe that he carried on a multi-year relationship with the "love of my life" (or multi month, depending on various timelines), with a woman he never laid eyes on, a woman who was knarled up in a wreck, suffered leukemia, who stood him up during a mutual visit to Hawaii...and was actually a man who fucking spoke in a falsetto. If you are this person, please contact me immediately because I have some beautiful beach front villas in Kansas City that I'd like to sell you.

Man, hawaiirob, do you have egg on your face. Te'o's words on being gay? "Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from it." Far from it. Case closed.

Yeesh.
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby HJS on Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:54 pm

Pete Thamel is taking an absolute beating by everyone for the SI cover. This will not end well for him.
HJS
Gasson Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:54 pm

also, i'm guessing his nickname in college was "hawaii rob" to his face and "ladyboy lovin' rob" behind his back
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby Onyx Blackman on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:01 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:Man, hawaiirob, do you have egg on your face. Te'o's words on being gay? "Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from it." Far from it. Case closed.

Yeesh.

Katie Courics: Case desmithed. Manti, you is free to wear you cardigans and cathch you deflected passes.
Onyx Blackman
Merkert Hall

Postby hawaiirob on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:22 pm

Teo and his cute haricut are gay. A hetero Samoan does not keep his hair all coifed and tight like that. Teo is scared to tell his dad he got stood up by the love of his life while they were together on a small island? More like Teo is scared to tell his dad something else. Brah da guy stay maho! Fok!
hawaiirob
Carney Hall

Postby apbc12 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:36 pm

It's a sad state of affairs when someone feels it's better to say "No, no, of course I'm not gay. I'm just really, profoundly stupid." This kid is now screwed two ways: first, if he is gay, he can't come out and be a hero for being the first mainstream sports star to do so - he'll be the asshole who had the perfect chance to come out and lied about it. Second, people are now lining up to pitch their exciting investment opportunities to poor, trusting Lenny Small.
apbc12
Higgins Hall

Postby hawaiirob on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:54 pm

This Tuiasosopo kid is likely gay, too. Yogurt canons going off left and right.
hawaiirob
Carney Hall

Postby hansen on Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:54 pm

My favorite part of this story thus far is the proof that the phone calls really happened according to an Microsoft Excel spreadsheet given to ESPN by Gay'O.

I cannot believe anyone would doubt Gay'O after such conclusive evidence as that! :dildodog
HANSENPOST :shrug

hansen
Gasson Hall

Postby talon on Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:22 am

Te'o won't give over his phone records because they'll show all the times he illegally talked to agents and boosters.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby RegalBCeagle on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:12 am

talon {l Wrote}:Te'o won't give over his phone records because they'll show all the times he illegally talked to agents and boosters.

I bet TRE's number is on there....
RegalBCeagle
Cushing Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:13 am

Onyx Blackman {l Wrote}:
b0mberMan {l Wrote}:Man, hawaiirob, do you have egg on your face. Te'o's words on being gay? "Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from it." Far from it. Case closed.

Yeesh.

Katie Courics: Case desmithed. Manti, you is free to wear you cardigans and cathch you deflected passes.

GOLD
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby TontoKowalski on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:29 am

RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:
talon {l Wrote}:Te'o won't give over his phone records because they'll show all the times he illegally talked to agents and boosters.

I always figured TRE used prepaid cell phones for precisely this reason. That's how the hookers do it in Baltimore.
TontoKowalski
Merkert Hall

Postby NotoriousOrange on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:30 am

HJS {l Wrote}:

HJS - very funny post :kudos
NotoriousOrange
Cushing Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:50 am

TontoKowalski {l Wrote}:
RegalBCeagle {l Wrote}:

I always figured TRE used prepaid cell phones for precisely this reason. That's how the hookers do it in Baltimore.

i use the internets only. why would i want to hear the whiny and annoying voice. i learned this trick from snoop (as he doesn't like to hear the voices of the tweens that he's cybolicly violating)

TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby cvilleagle on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:06 am

Someone just took this scandal to another muthafuckin level. :kudos
cvilleagle
Devlin Hall

Postby HJS on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:33 am

ESPN is hellbent in clearing Te'o's name.
http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... teo-report

I guess they are trying to do everything possible to woo ND away from NBC.
HJS
Gasson Hall

PreviousNext

Return to Alumni Stadium