Harvard game

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Harvard game

Postby claver2010 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:43 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:Oh it's on the coach for recruiting crappy players. Donahue is good at coaching, but a joke recruiting.

I wouldn't buy any property yet Steve, this isn't going to last much longer

Think it's more than fair to wonder whether Donahue is the answer

I'm having more questions every game I watch

Donahue isn't the answer unless he gets an ace recruiter.

Unless he coaches up these players/drastically improve the 2013 class he won't be here long enough to reap the benefits even if he hires an ace recruiter
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby branchinator on Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:55 pm

Steve Donahue is an epic fraud. Way to go, Gene. Thanks for ruining BC in the only sports that matter.
branchinator
Cushing Hall

Postby carolina2010 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:59 pm

branchinator {l Wrote}:Steve Donahue is an epic fraud. Way to go, Gene. Thanks for ruining BC in the only sports that matter.

THIS!
carolina2010
Carney Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:04 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:Oh it's on the coach for recruiting crappy players. Donahue is good at coaching, but a joke recruiting.

I wouldn't buy any property yet Steve, this isn't going to last much longer

Think it's more than fair to wonder whether Donahue is the answer

I'm having more questions every game I watch

Donahue isn't the answer unless he gets an ace recruiter.

Unless he coaches up these players/drastically improve the 2013 class he won't be here long enough to reap the benefits even if he hires an ace recruiter

He has this year and next probably, if he makes the NCAA next year he gets another. If not, I am sure North Dakota State has a grad assistant we can hire cheap.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby commavegarage on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:12 pm

i hear what you're saying, but put me on record as saying this will never happen. how the hell are we gonna scrap a .500 record in teh acc next year, especially with nd pitt and cuse coming in.

after all these losses hes gotta show me why its worth keeping him around for next year.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:20 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:i hear what you're saying, but put me on record as saying this will never happen. how the hell are we gonna scrap a .500 record in teh acc next year, especially with nd pitt and cuse coming in.

after all these losses hes gotta show me why its worth keeping him around for next year.

Unless we see something different in the next three months, it's time to move on.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:39 pm

Perfect ending to a perfect fucking day.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby Ahzeem on Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:09 am

joemack13 {l Wrote}:So we have 7 scholarship players that got minutes in the first half including eddie odio and van nest? No offense to van nest, I just thought it made it sound more profound. So clifford is hurt, do we have 6 scholarships open for next year?

:popcorn I must admit the defense is :lame they need help.
The Don would be wise to use the bench and those scoli's to get the best guys on the court. Handlin won't make the pass to Anderson yet on the pick and roll. Rahon played with Shabazz Muhamed and looks for his 4. He wants that ball to go inside.
:duchE The Don needs to start finding some wins. :screamyeagle
Ahzeem
Carney Hall

Postby BCEaglesFan on Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:36 am

Steve Donahue after the game:

"Can't say experience anymore. I'm done with that. Defense was poor."-Donahue when asked about experience being a factor tonight
Follow me on twitter at @BeantownSports4 and at my new youtube channel BCEaglesHighlights http://www.youtube.com/user/BCEaglesHig ... ature=mhee
BCEaglesFan
Campion Hall

Postby wildcat81 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:52 am

I missed the game how do you lose a game shooting 58% from the field?
Danya Abram thinks the players are soft. Can the coach change this mentality?
wildcat81
Carney Hall

Postby claver2010 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:27 am

wildcat81 {l Wrote}:I missed the game how do you lose a game shooting 58% from the field?

Not to go all great reverend on you, but look at our team. It's a bunch of frail cracker ass crackers.

I was sitting in the upperdeck last night and Donahue put out a line up of: walkon, Rahon, Heckman, Odio, & Van Nest. Besides all the dinosaurs in the chairbacks who I'm sure loved that lineup, I asked BCI's basketball writer are we still even trying to pretend we're in the ACC with that shit?

We're 3 recruiting classes into Donahue's era and we're still giving 20 minutes a night to Odio, 10 to some walk on, and Caudill can't get off the bench
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby BCEaglesFan on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:30 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:
wildcat81 {l Wrote}:I missed the game how do you lose a game shooting 58% from the field?

Not to go all great reverend on you, but look at our team. It's a bunch of frail cracker ass crackers.

I was sitting in the upperdeck last night and Donahue put out a line up of: walkon, Rahon, Heckman, Odio, & Van Nest. Besides all the dinosaurs in the chairbacks who I'm sure loved that lineup, I asked BCI's basketball writer are we still even trying to pretend we're in the ACC with that shit?

We're 3 recruiting classes into Donahue's era and we're still giving 20 minutes a night to Odio, 10 to some walk on, and Caudill can't get off the bench

Odio doesn't get 20 min per night, he only gets those when Clifford is out.
Follow me on twitter at @BeantownSports4 and at my new youtube channel BCEaglesHighlights http://www.youtube.com/user/BCEaglesHig ... ature=mhee
BCEaglesFan
Campion Hall

Postby claver2010 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:49 am

He's gotten around 20 minutes in half the games this year (Dayton: 18, College of Charleston 17, Auburn 22, Harvard 20)
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:47 am

Nope, they don't need Jordan Daniels.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:44 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Nope, they don't need Jordan Daniels.

Daniels would make little difference. You're pretending he's all ACC or something. In truth he's a low mid-major player
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby Cadillac90 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:58 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

Daniels would make little difference. You're pretending he's all ACC or something. In truth he's a low mid-major player

He wouldn't have hurt, that's for sure. Now you have John Cahill 2 coming off the bench for minutes.
Cadillac90
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:36 pm

Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

He wouldn't have hurt, that's for sure. Now you have John Cahill 2 coming off the bench for minutes.

Bingo. And I will certainly take another performance like he had against FSU as a mid major player.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:36 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

Bingo. And I will certainly take another performance like he had against FSU as a mid major player.

He had exactly one good game. He's going to land at a WCC school. Then I'll laugh. It's a shame Lonnie Jackson didn't follow him
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:37 pm

Cadillac90 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

Saying he's better than a walk-on does not prove your point
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby commavegarage on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:42 pm

what youre missing epstein is a low level division 1 player is better than a division 3 player. we have division 3 players getting a LOT of minutes. in. year. 3.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:50 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:what youre missing epstein is a low level division 1 player is better than a division 3 player. we have division 3 players getting a LOT of minutes. in. year. 3.

I said he'd make little difference, not no difference. Does BC win last night with Daniels? No chance.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby claver2010 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:53 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:what youre missing epstein is a low level division 1 player is better than a division 3 player. we have division 3 players getting a LOT of minutes. in. year. 3.

I said he'd make little difference, not no difference. Does BC win last night with Daniels? No chance.

No shit but we're playing some BC high walk on at this stage

Opposed to ACC caliber vs not, we're at the stage where it should be D1 or not
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby eepstein0 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:04 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:

No shit but we're playing some BC high walk on at this stage

Opposed to ACC caliber vs not, we're at the stage where it should be D1 or not

Oh I agree 100%. He was trying to prove a point by playing Jacobs.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:51 pm

His point sucks, as does he. Maybe he shouldn't run off D1 players. Done with this douche.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Previous

Return to Conte Forum