Seniors

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Seniors

Postby footer20 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:14 pm

I think it's only fair to acknowledge the leaving seniors. They came in to Chestnut Hill as a top 25 team, and Coach FuckFace ran them into the ground. I know Cleary questioned the loyalty of the class because of departures such as LeGrande, Okoroha, Haden, Montel, Quinn, (and Kuechly). I think some respect is given to the outgoing seniors as some were actually decent players.

Thanks goes out to the following
Colin Larmond Jr.: Despite the unfortunate senior season, you were a solid receiver in your sophomore and Junior season. I think you were very under utilized as a Junior and if you were blessed with Momah and a better Chase, you could have had an even more productive season. We're all sorry for Spaz.

Jim Noel: Some questioned you this year but you were always a solid player. Spaz moved you all over the secondary and for the most part you were effective. I also think it says something that you never got in trouble. We're all sorry for Spaz.

Emmett Cleary: Haha you backed Spaz you fool and the Oline was terrible but you were one of the better big boys. We'll miss you as the line could be weak with new tackles. We're sorry for the lack of wins Spaz brought you.

John Wetzel: Tough junior year, but You got better this year. There's not much I can say to you but we're sorry for Spaz.

Nick Clancy: You got some slack this year but you were our best defensive player. You played well down the stretch and made more tackles than anyone else. You were a good role player over the years, and no one could've compared to Kuechly. We're sorry for Spaz.

Chris Pantale: Got nothing but respect for you. You battled injury, never complained, and were productive as a receiver and blocker. We're sorry for Spaz.

Kaleb Ramsey: Where should I mail this one? No one knows where you are. Never the less, you were a good player. We're sorry for Spaz.
Last edited by footer20 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
footer20
McGuinn Hall

Re: Seniors

Postby durkcal on Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:21 pm

I think Edebali is a Junior
durkcal
Campion Hall

Postby footer20 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:59 pm

durkcal {l Wrote}:I think Edebali is a Junior

Fixed. Feel like he's been here forever.
footer20
McGuinn Hall

Postby vegasEagle on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:12 pm

footer20 {l Wrote}:
durkcal {l Wrote}:I think Edebali is a Junior

Fixed. Feel like he's been here forever.

The last three seasons seem like forever.
2020 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
2021 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
vegasEagle
Campion Hall

Postby bigmoneysox on Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:35 pm

footer20 {l Wrote}:
Kaleb Ramsey: Where should I mail this one? No one knows where you are. Never the less, you were a good player. We're sorry for Spaz.

ive heard kaleb's getting another medical redshirt. wants to play a full healthy season to improve draft stock
bigmoneysox
n00b

Postby NotoriousOrange on Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:40 pm

Good news on Kaleb
NotoriousOrange
Cushing Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:57 pm

bigmoneysox {l Wrote}:
footer20 {l Wrote}:

ive heard kaleb's getting another medical redshirt. wants to play a full healthy season to improve draft stock

Is "Spaz hates me" a medical condition recognized by the NCAA? Seriously, 6th years are very tough to get and without an inept AD dept (see Momah).
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:00 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
bigmoneysox {l Wrote}:
footer20 {l Wrote}:

Is "Spaz hates me" a medical condition recognized by the NCAA? Seriously, 6th years are very tough to get and without an inept AD dept (see Momah).

This. I hope Kaleb filed the paperwork himself.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby bigmoneysox on Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:23 am

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
bigmoneysox {l Wrote}:
footer20 {l Wrote}:

I'm pretty sure this is legit. He's getting a 6th year and is entirely happy with the change in regime. NFL teams love what they've seen on film with a small sample size, they just wanna see some consistent production without injuries. For Kaleb's sake, let's hope it works out
bigmoneysox
n00b

Postby whalepants on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:22 am

Let's not forget the kids in the band! They work hard, too!
whalepants
Carney Hall

Postby claver2010 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:05 am

bigmoneysox {l Wrote}:I'm pretty sure this is legit. He's getting a 6th year and is entirely happy with the change in regime. NFL teams love what they've seen on film with a small sample size, they just wanna see some consistent production without injuries. For Kaleb's sake, let's hope it works out

I imagine that's a slight understatement. He was one of the most egregious & longest running (yet under reported) members of spaz's dog house.

Hopefully he can get a 6th year, however unlikely it is
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:39 am

bigmoneysox {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
bigmoneysox {l Wrote}:
footer20 {l Wrote}:

I'm pretty sure this is legit. He's getting a 6th year and is entirely happy with the change in regime. NFL teams love what they've seen on film with a small sample size, they just wanna see some consistent production without injuries. For Kaleb's sake, let's hope it works out

If this is true, he would make a huge difference to the DLine in 2013, if healthy* Maybe Connor O'Neill will come back?
Wouldn't have had to submit some paperwork by now?

* :lol:
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby NotoriousOrange on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:18 am

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
bigmoneysox {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
bigmoneysox {l Wrote}:
footer20 {l Wrote}:

If this is true, he would make a huge difference to the DLine in 2013, if healthy* Maybe Connor O'Neill will come back?

Not that I am recommending it but technically I think the Mighty Quinn might have 1 year left as well
NotoriousOrange
Cushing Hall

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:49 am

NotoriousOrange {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
bigmoneysox {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
bigmoneysox {l Wrote}:
footer20 {l Wrote}:

Not that I am recommending it but technically I think the Mighty Quinn might have 1 year left as well

He does; it was a Spaz/GDF punishment, not NCAA.
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Postby Fire Spaz on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:50 am

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:Not that I am recommending it but technically I think the Mighty Quinn might have 1 year left as well

He does; it was a Spaz/GDF punishment, not NCAA.[/quote]

Is that CONFIRMED because it's been reported by HJS, who is never wrong or exaggeratory, that we swept it under the rug as a dog house thing but reality was that he was slapped with the NCAA one year chemistry punishment
Wikipedia {l Wrote}:Spaziani is known as a wordsmith often answering interview questions with unintelligible murmurs or seemingly invented words. He has been honored by his peers as the most underqualified coach ever assigned to a head coaching role at a Division 1 school
Fire Spaz
McGuinn Hall

Postby bigmoneysox on Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:27 pm

DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
bigmoneysox {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
bigmoneysox {l Wrote}:
footer20 {l Wrote}:

Connor O'Neal is long gone, not coming back. And Quinn, from what I've heard, withdrew from the program and the school....Not likely he's coming back
bigmoneysox
n00b

Postby DomingoOrtiz on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:53 pm

bigmoneysox {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
bigmoneysox {l Wrote}:
DomingoOrtiz {l Wrote}:
bigmoneysox {l Wrote}:
footer20 {l Wrote}:

Connor O'Neal is long gone, not coming back. And Quinn, from what I've heard, withdrew from the program and the school....Not likely he's coming back

I know nothing of Connor O'Neill's personal situation but quitting and dropping doesn't not preclude him from coming back (see Alfred, Darnell; see also son, younger)
DomingoOrtiz
Lyons Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium