HERE COMES THE IRISH!!1!!

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

HERE COMES THE IRISH!!1!!

Postby James Kilmeady on Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:02 pm

YOU KNOW I BLEED 49ERS RED AND KHAKI, BUT I'M AFRAID OF WHAT KELLY WILL DO. THIS IS PAYBACK FOR BC SNUBBING HIM FOR THE HC JOB A COUPLE TIMES. ALSO SENDING A MESSAGE TO CATHOLIC HS BOYS ALL OVER AMERICA ABOUT WHERE THE FOOTBALL FUTURE IS FOR CATHOLIC KIDS. THEN HE ALSO NEEDS TO MAKE A POINT TO THE POLLS AFTER THE PITT SCARE. I'M THINKING 65-7.

OR A BC UPSET.
Oh they'll make you or break you but they'll never forsake you...
James Kilmeady
Carney Hall

Re: HERE COMES THE IRISH!!1!!

Postby micheagle on Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:04 pm

Should it be here "comes" the Irish or here "come" the Irish?

Maybe William Bulger or Dick Wash Bowl have some insight?
micheagle
Carney Hall

Postby James Kilmeady on Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:05 pm

micheagle {l Wrote}:Should it be here "comes" the Irish or here "come" the Irish?

IN SOUTHIE THE IRISH COMES.
James Kilmeady
Carney Hall

Postby weinerdog on Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:05 pm

James Kilmeady {l Wrote}:
micheagle {l Wrote}:Should it be here "comes" the Irish or here "come" the Irish?

IN SOUTHIE THE IRISH COMES.

I was going to ask "Who's Southie?" But then you cleared that up with your sig, so thanks.

Hmm.
"...and, more importantly, me."
--Gene DeFilippo, January 7, 2009.
weinerdog
McGuinn Hall

Postby claver2010 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:38 am

I will say the commercials on ESPN (only pumped 123987 times during MNF last night) are nice to see.

Granted we'll get rocketshipped infront of a 50/50 crowd but still
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:52 am

Send in the Irish! Arrows ... cost money. The dead? Cost nothing.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby vegasEagle on Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:56 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Send in the Irish! Arrows ... cost money. The dead? Cost nothing.

FREEEEEEEEDOM!!!
2020 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
2021 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
vegasEagle
Campion Hall

Postby BCStevenHale on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:57 pm

Bulletin board material. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1398445-notre-dame-football-predicting-how-fighting-irish-will-fare-in-last-3-games

It seems that some of the players are already in "Sunday Night" mode talking about Wake and USC.
If I knew then what I know now, I would have gone after Stephanie Tanner
BCStevenHale
n00b

Postby angrychicken on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:36 pm

aren't we supposed to dig up someone's grandmother and ride the pony before the game? You people need to get organized.
angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby Supahfan99 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:00 am

So, like, where are the references to Zahmhall's daughter this week?
Supahfan99
Campion Hall

Postby claver2010 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:36 pm

BTW for those that won't be there, they'll be treated to Musberger & Herbstreit

I can see it now, "you're looking live at a half empty Alumni Stadium..."
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby pick6pedro on Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:50 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:BTW for those that won't be there, they'll be treated to Musberger & Herbstreit

Empty-headed maybe. The demand for these tickets is clearly exceeding previous years Sulli and Cawnah have invaded campus.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby h2o on Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:40 pm

Under Gene, the Gestapo would be out in full force shutting down tailgating to get people in the stadium for kickoff vs. a baby rapists on ABC in prime time. Will be interesting to see how that's handled with Bates in charge.
h2o
Campion Hall

Postby weinerdog on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:25 am

Supahfan99 {l Wrote}:So, like, where are the references to Zahmhall's daughter this week?

She's surely gone pink sock by now. We need new fodder.
"...and, more importantly, me."
--Gene DeFilippo, January 7, 2009.
weinerdog
McGuinn Hall

Postby Mosi on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:30 am

h2o {l Wrote}:Under Gene, the Gestapo would be out in full force shutting down tailgating to get people in the stadium for kickoff vs. a baby rapists on ABC in prime time. Will be interesting to see how that's handled with Bates in charge.

for the Maryland game, we were out front of More and realized that it was about 10 of 1 and there had been no sign of the storm troopers, maybe a kindler gentler tailgating? :dildodog
"Felgie, you Kenmore Kommunity Kollege Eurotrash prettyboy, you're right about one thing, I'm a BC guy and my shit dosen't stink" Mosi on the whiner line 3/23/04
Mosi
McGuinn Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:40 am

As long as there are restrictions on how long you can tailgate, shitty BC fans need the stormtroopers to help prevent them from embarrassing themselves on national TV by not showing up until the mid second quarter. I never understood the bitch about being made to enter the game - if you are still in the parking lot when the stormtroopers come by you are a shitty fan.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Fire Spaz on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:35 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:As long as there are restrictions on how long you can tailgate, shitty BC fans need the stormtroopers to help prevent them from embarrassing themselves on national TV by not showing up until the mid second quarter. I never understood the bitch about being made to enter the game - if you are still in the parking lot when the stormtroopers come by you are a shitty fan.

While this argument worked 5 years ago, it doesn't apply as much when the fan is in no rush to see a shitty product.
Wikipedia {l Wrote}:Spaziani is known as a wordsmith often answering interview questions with unintelligible murmurs or seemingly invented words. He has been honored by his peers as the most underqualified coach ever assigned to a head coaching role at a Division 1 school
Fire Spaz
McGuinn Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:36 am

Fire Spaz {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:As long as there are restrictions on how long you can tailgate, shitty BC fans need the stormtroopers to help prevent them from embarrassing themselves on national TV by not showing up until the mid second quarter. I never understood the bitch about being made to enter the game - if you are still in the parking lot when the stormtroopers come by you are a shitty fan.

While this argument worked 5 years ago, it doesn't apply as much when the fan is in no rush to see a shitty product.

No, it just means you are a shitty fan with a good excuse for being a shitty fan. But BC fans are always shitty.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Fire Spaz on Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:41 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Fire Spaz {l Wrote}:

No, it just means you are a shitty fan with a good excuse for being a shitty fan. But BC fans are always shitty.

I'm not Nick and I have less than one AID so I will agree with this overall premise and drop any retarded semantical tangent.
Wikipedia {l Wrote}:Spaziani is known as a wordsmith often answering interview questions with unintelligible murmurs or seemingly invented words. He has been honored by his peers as the most underqualified coach ever assigned to a head coaching role at a Division 1 school
Fire Spaz
McGuinn Hall

Postby James Kilmeady on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:00 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Fire Spaz {l Wrote}:

DON'T BE A SHITTY FAN. JUST GIVE UP YOUR CHEAP UPPER DECK ENDZONE SEATS AS SOON AS THE TEAM STARTS TO LOSE.
James Kilmeady
Carney Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:07 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Fire Spaz {l Wrote}:

DON'T BE A SHITTY FAN. JUST GIVE UP YOUR CHEAP UPPER DECK ENDZONE SEATS AS SOON AS THE TEAM STARTS TO LOSE.

I sat in those shitty aluminium bleachers when Dan Henning was coach. Even he tried. Don't be a campion.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:17 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Fire Spaz {l Wrote}:

Have the storms washed Scituate away, yet?
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby James Kilmeady on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:24 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Fire Spaz {l Wrote}:

I sat in those shitty aluminium bleachers when Dan Henning was coach. Even he tried. Don't be a campion.

I'D RATHER BE A CAMPION THAN AN ANGRYHOMOJTWBALLDICK.
James Kilmeady
Carney Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:25 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Fire Spaz {l Wrote}:

Is it Lent yet? Please?
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby James Kilmeady on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:27 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
Fire Spaz {l Wrote}:

Is it Lent yet? Please?

JUST SHUT UP AND BE BORED.
James Kilmeady
Carney Hall

Postby DickWashBowl on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:42 pm

Not for nothing but Zahmhall77 has made his annual pilgrimage to eagleinsider.com.
DickWashBowl
Carney Hall

Postby talon on Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:49 am

claver2010 {l Wrote}:BTW for those that won't be there, they'll be treated to Musberger & Herbstreit

I think you might be misunderestimating how many casual BC fans still think that BC-ND is the most important college football game of the year.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby BCdee on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:16 am

LET'S WIN TODAY!!! ROMO GOT ME PUMPED UP!!!!! WOOT WOOT!! :woot :angrychicken

BC!
BCdee
Merkert Hall

Postby vegasEagle on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:10 am

Fowler just mentioned our 3-1 hockey win last night on gameday.
2020 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
2021 E.O. PICK EM CHAMPION
vegasEagle
Campion Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium