74: THE HUMBLE, VERY HUMBLE GENIUS: HISTORY DEJA VU:

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

74: THE HUMBLE, VERY HUMBLE GENIUS: HISTORY DEJA VU:

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:24 pm

Harper has blitzed Eli Manning twice leading to two turnovers and 14 points.

Harper is a cornerback. The Giants are now muerto 41-14.

BLITZ and the Sacrifice BUNT in baseball.... the bunt is rarey used and the fielders screw it up a lot and it cost the Yankees a title in 2001 and the Phillies in Game 2. plus other examples.

Only a few here remember my AJ Smith is a moron GM post for the Chargers when he refused to trade Drew Brees when he decided on Philip Rivers.

The Jets had lost Pennington early, and the Jets wold had sent a 1 fro Brees, and AJ kept him on the bench and lost him in free agency for nothing in 3 month!!!

I just wanted to be humble ----and I mean humble :flagus :pontif :o :o ----with that and my FATWABOYS since Brees is tearing up the NFL and these two corner blitzes should be used by BC on Saturday and go for the ball like Harper did and rattle Clausen.

Also you see it in many last close games...Florida vs Arkansas and USC versus Clausen on first down that mad ehim roll and throw it away and waste an extra 8 seconds.LSU won a title 2 years ago by blitzing.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Return to Alumni Stadium