Divisional playoffs

Home of Football Tailgating, Intramural Football and the occasional baseball game
Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Divisional playoffs

Postby commavegarage on Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:25 pm

:chewbanka :chewbanka :chewbanka :chewbanka :chewbanka :chewbanka :chewbanka :chewbanka :chewbanka :chewbanka :chewbanka :chewbanka
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby Logitano on Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:35 pm

Isn't the head coach of BC football :spaz2 a die hard redsox fan? :ace
Logitano
Cushing Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:50 pm

I do enjoy Yankee fans enjoying a Red Sox loss more than a Yankee win. So nice to have the shoe on the other foot. Me personally, I now no longer give a shit about who wins.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby commavegarage on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:01 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:I do enjoy Yankee fans enjoying a Red Sox loss more than a Yankee win. So nice to have the shoe on the other foot. Me personally, I now no longer give a shit about who wins.

Who's doing that?
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:04 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:I do enjoy Yankee fans enjoying a Red Sox loss more than a Yankee win. So nice to have the shoe on the other foot. Me personally, I now no longer give a shit about who wins.

Who's doing that?

Don't care. Baseball season is over. And no, I am not going to be set up for some "I am not a Yankee fan" nonsense. Go watch Braylon Edwards.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby commavegarage on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:06 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

Who's doing that?

Don't care. Baseball season is over. And no, I am not going to be set up for some "I am not a Yankee fan" nonsense. Go watch Braylon Edwards.

He's not on yet. Tune in tomorrow night.

And I'm not a Yankees fan BTW. I just enjoy seeing the biggest group of fair weather fans in the world suffer then act like they don't care.
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby claver2010 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:10 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:I just enjoy seeing the biggest group of fair weather fans in the world suffer then act like they don't care.

That's the best part, you know if they came back and won 3 against Anaheim we would never hear the end of it. But they lost so they act like they don't care. Long live pink hat nation!
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:11 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

Who's doing that?

And I'm not a Yankees fan BTW. I just enjoy seeing the biggest group of fair weather fans in the world suffer then act like they don't care.

Still not going to bite Baldwin. I won't watch tomorrow's football game any more than I watch the rest of the baseball playoffs. Two irrelevant teams in the AFC East fighting for a Wild Card berth already.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby commavegarage on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:12 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

Who's doing that?

Still not going to bite Baldwin. I won't watch tomorrow's football game any more than I watch the rest of the baseball playoffs. Two irrelevant teams in the AFC East fighting for a Wild Card berth already.

The fact that you aren't biting makes it all the more enjoyable. Keep acting like you don't care. I love it.
Last edited by commavegarage on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:12 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:I just enjoy seeing the biggest group of fair weather fans in the world suffer then act like they don't care.

That's the best part, you know if they came back and won 3 against Anaheim we would never hear the end of it. But they lost so they act like they don't care. Long live pink hat nation!

I care about the Red Sox losing. I could give a shit what happens now. Unlike your enjoyment of the Red Sox game today, I will not be watching the Yankee game tonight hoping they lose. I don't care much. I will be watching the Indy football game. Reading is fundamental.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:13 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

Who's doing that?

The fact that you aren't biting makes it all the more enjoyable.

Get a hobby.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby commavegarage on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:14 pm

You really think it's only Yankee fans who enjoy seeing Boston teams lose?
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:16 pm

And Yankee fans calling people who have followed the Red Sox for 30+ years "frontrunners" may be the funniest thing ever. I was in Yankee Stadium in the mid to late 80s with all 10,000 Yankee fans at the time. The rest were rooting for the Mets. The Kevin Maas/Mel Hall era was DYNO-MITE.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:16 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:You really think it's only Yankee fans who enjoy seeing Boston teams lose?

Truthfully, don't care. I enjoy everyone hating on Boston teams. Wish Boston College was good enough to fall in that category.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby commavegarage on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:17 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:And Yankee fans calling people who have followed the Red Sox for 30+ years "frontrunners" may be the funniest thing ever. I was in Yankee Stadium in the mid to late 80s with all 10,000 Yankee fans at the time. The rest were rooting for the Mets. The Kevin Maas/Mel Hall era was DYNO-MITE.

As you said, reading is fundamental. I said "Boston sports". It's not just the Sox. It's every single Boston sports team, including your beloved New England Patriots.
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:20 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:And Yankee fans calling people who have followed the Red Sox for 30+ years "frontrunners" may be the funniest thing ever. I was in Yankee Stadium in the mid to late 80s with all 10,000 Yankee fans at the time. The rest were rooting for the Mets. The Kevin Maas/Mel Hall era was DYNO-MITE.

As you said, reading is fundamental. I said "Boston sports". It's not just the Sox. It's every single Boston sports team, including your beloved New England Patriots.

Good. Like I said, the losers always hate the guy winning. Its fun to be that guy. It's fun to mock the guys that hate that guy, right before you shove them in a locker.

Boston fans did their penance for many years remaining loyal to some crappy teams. They don't get to switch back and forth.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby OldEaglePub on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:21 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:

This is part of the reason why a large portion of Boston locals don't give a shit about the Eagles. They do sense the anti-Boston 74 that emanates from the non-Boston contingent of the student/alumni population.
OldEaglePub
Carney Hall

Postby commavegarage on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:23 pm

OldEaglePub {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

This is part of the reason why a large portion of Boston locals don't give a shit about the Eagles. They do sense the anti-Boston 74 that emanates from the non-Boston contingent of the student/alumni population.

This is part of the reason why a large portion of the non-Boston contingent of the student/alumni population don't like Boston sports. They sense the fair weather fan 74 that emanates from the people of Boston.
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:25 pm

Tri State area losers calling Boston fans "fair weather" may be the funniest thing of all time. I grew up in the Tri-State area rooting for Boston teams. It was impossible to argue with New York Fans, because the only ones that existed at the time were only rooting for the Giants.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby OldEaglePub on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:27 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
OldEaglePub {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

This is part of the reason why a large portion of the non-Boston contingent of the student/alumni population don't like Boston sports. They sense the fair weather fan 74 that emanates from the people of Boston.

The problem is that we need some of these Boston locals to fill our seats at Alumni. Little fairies like you on this message board don't do a good job filling up seats on Saturday afternoon.
OldEaglePub
Carney Hall

Postby commavegarage on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:28 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Tri State area losers calling Boston fans "fair weather" may be the funniest thing of all time. I grew up in the Tri-State area rooting for Boston teams. It was impossible to argue with New York Fans, because the only ones that existed at the time were only rooting for the Giants.

Remember how the Boston Garden was packed with lifelong Celtics fans when Walter McCarty and Antoine Walker led the team?

In other news, Springs sucks.
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:31 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Tri State area losers calling Boston fans "fair weather" may be the funniest thing of all time. I grew up in the Tri-State area rooting for Boston teams. It was impossible to argue with New York Fans, because the only ones that existed at the time were only rooting for the Giants.

Remember how the Boston Garden was packed with lifelong Celtics fans when Walter McCarty and Antoine Walker led the team?

Yes, I do. I was a season ticket holder for the Celtics back then. They drew very well considering they were playing to get Tim Duncan. And I was there 2 years later for the greatest 4th quarter comeback in NBA playoff history.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby commavegarage on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:31 pm

OldEaglePub {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
OldEaglePub {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

The problem is that we need some of these Boston locals to fill our seats at Alumni. Little fairies like you on this message board don't do a good job filling up seats on Saturday afternoon.

I haven't missed a home game in four years cesspool.
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby commavegarage on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:33 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

Yes, I do. I was a season ticket holder for the Celtics back then. They drew very well considering they were playing to get Tim Duncan. And I was there 2 years later for the greatest 4th quarter comeback in NBA playoff history.

I'm sure you were. I'm sure you had your choice of any seat in the upper deck then as well.
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:34 pm

Meh, I am done. Anyone that tries to defend the retarded position that Boston fans are fair weather are not winning any oscars. Try half retard.

Sorry, have to go watch a Patriot football game after sitting through an abortion of a 4 hour baseball game. Then I am going to watch some preseason hoop and the Colts.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby commavegarage on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:35 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Meh, I am done. Anyone that tries to defend the retarded position that Boston fans are fair weather are not winning any oscars. Try half retard.

Sorry, have to go watch a Patriot football game after sitting through an abortion of a 4 hour baseball game. Then I am going to watch some preseason hoop and the Colts.

Yeah, I was surprised that you spent 30 minutes saying how much you didn't care about something while your Patriots were on.
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:36 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

I'm sure you were. I'm sure you had your choice of any seat in the upper deck then as well.

Whatever. I am sure you are not a Knick or Net fan, so this is pointless. I have you pegged for recently graduated, so you probably like the Bulls.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:37 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:Meh, I am done. Anyone that tries to defend the retarded position that Boston fans are fair weather are not winning any oscars. Try half retard.

Yeah, I was surprised that you spent 30 minutes saying how much you didn't care about something while your Patriots were on.

What was it that I don't care about? I have no idea what I am arguing with anymore. The plasma is on right in front of me while I type. Watching a TD as we speak. Enjoy the Wild Card.
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby commavegarage on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:37 pm

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

Whatever. I am sure you are not a Knick or Net fan, so this is pointless. I have you pegged for recently graduated, so you probably like the Bulls.

No, you're right. I'm a Knicks fan.
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:38 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:
twballgame9 {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

No, you're right. I'm a Knicks fan.

Priceless.
twballgame9
BC Guy

PreviousNext

Return to Shea Field