Auburn People of WalMart

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Auburn People of WalMart

Postby apbc12 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:05 pm

This gallery of Auburn fans posing with the BCS Championship trophy at various WalMarts is somewhat fascinating. There are many of the predictable chromosomal deficiencies, but my favorites are the dashing gentleman in suspenders and green bowtie (#15,whose colors indicate possible Oregon fandom) and the guy who appears to be beating off behind the trophy (#19).
apbc12
Higgins Hall

Re: Auburn People of WalMart

Postby GreenvilleEagle on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:18 pm

apbc12 {l Wrote}:This gallery of Auburn fans posing with the BCS Championship trophy at various WalMarts is somewhat fascinating. There are many of the predictable chromosomal deficiencies, but my favorites are the dashing gentleman in suspenders and green bowtie (#15,whose colors indicate possible Oregon fandom) and the guy who appears to be beating off behind the trophy (#19).

Two observations:

1) There should be no doubt what is the fattest state in the nation after viewing these pictures.
2) Auburn fans make the West Virgina fan base look normal.
GreenvilleEagle
Campion Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:20 pm

I shop at Walmart for many items except meat, deli and fish.

Saves a ton.

Please post up the BC pictures of our football conference titles since we have no national title picture or big bowl wins.

TCU--go google the FWST--great pictures today.

Auburn....

BC--We are a Hockey School. That's it kids!

Great basketball hire does not negate the utter destruction of our signature athletic program like all other Universities which is the cash king and big business ==FOOTBALL!

TCU, Stanford, ND, Boise, Nevada, UCF, USF ---all on the rise..

We are in the one of the greatest cities in America(world) and the best piece of (huge tract) land on earth and we are fxcking

:clownshoes

NO 74 VISION OF GREATNESS and now the Death Spiral Watch....

:clownshoes ................and the tailgating is wonderful!

Night games with Newton!

FUCKING :clownshoes
Last edited by BCEagle74 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:23 pm

Doesn't this kind of have to be Randy Rhodes?

domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:39 pm

Teh winnar!

Last edited by Endless Mike on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:44 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:

they were at the jumbobese wing joint across the street before the pep rally.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:51 pm

DavidGordonsFoot {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:

The lady (i think) to the right of the flag towards the background appears to be weeping loudly.
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:56 pm

You missed the TCU babes....jumbobeses...funny!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby GreenvilleEagle on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:41 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:

But did they steal '74's pep pie?
GreenvilleEagle
Campion Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:48 pm

That was so rude.

These 3 big overalled jumbobeses had not even taken off their jackets after they ordered drinks and the wings came and bones were flying into the bowls like wood chippers and my pizza was stuffed in their orcamouths like Belushi and on the floor and open mouths and no napkins.

DISGUSTIAD.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby angrychicken on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:21 pm

angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby eagle216 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:16 pm

angrychicken {l Wrote}:Image

That phone is not long for this world.
eagle216
Campion Hall

Postby Onyx Blackman on Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:50 pm

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:Teh winnar!

Looks like b0mberman has been hiding in Alabama.
Onyx Blackman
Merkert Hall

Postby basselope on Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:39 pm

My favorite

MR Fivehead

basselope
Campion Hall

Postby MaxxPower325 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:33 pm

Look, I live in a very nice town on the South Shore with a WalMart nearby. Like '74, we grudgingly shop there for dry goods, etc. because the savings are ridiculous.

I am fairly certain that many of these same people shop with us. My wife is convinced that WalMart must ship them in or something, as neither of us can figure out not only where they come from, but how they get there in such numbers at any time day or night....the friggin' parking lot is jammed 24/7.

Everywhere WalMart goes they bring a little slice of Little Rock, Arkansas with them...
MaxxPower325
Campion Hall

Postby apbc12 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:10 pm

MaxxPower325 {l Wrote}:Look, I live in a very nice town on the South Shore with a WalMart nearby. Like '74, we grudgingly shop there for dry goods, etc. because the savings are ridiculous.

I am fairly certain that many of these same people shop with us. My wife is convinced that WalMart must ship them in or something, as neither of us can figure out not only where they come from, but how they get there in such numbers at any time day or night....the friggin' parking lot is jammed 24/7.

Everywhere WalMart goes they bring a little slice of Little Rock, Arkansas with them...

Go past the TV section, all the way to the back. Open the mini-door that says "Employees Only" and smash the mirror. No more WalMart!
apbc12
Higgins Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:39 pm

Mean. Come on..

These are good hard working people and you were lucky enough to go to BC and they did not have the money or the education. Funny is jumbobeses...not funny is mocking people who work.

I do not grudingly go there. They are stocking a lot more items except the 3 I shop for and the place is clean and has lots of stuff like Sam's aand Costco.

You BC assholes are the reason New England votes for 74 like Clinton, Kerry, Obama and the rest of those twatwinkies.

Walmart today. Walmart Tomorrow. 225 pound bags of Cheetos from Sam's in the future.

I bet you people snub your nose and walk by the Sizzler on 3 for 1 night.

Fuckipseudofake intellectual losers.

ChowderCunts.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:40 pm

-3 more and I hit Nervanna.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby mod6A on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:33 pm

this reminded me a bit of that photo montage of the whalepants at some official tailgate for a bowl? or was it accg1?
we are all whalepants now
mod6A
Merkert Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:35 pm

mod6A {l Wrote}:this reminded me a bit of that photo montage of the whalepants at some official tailgate for a bowl? or was it accg1?

Oh man, that was a great photo montage. I think it was a tailgate montage on bceagles.com.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:11 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:These are good hard working people and you were lucky enough to go to BC and they did not have the money or the education. Funny is jumbobeses...not funny is mocking people who work.

Like Maxx, I will admit my better half and I shop there, as well. In fact, I can probably guess which Walmart Maxx is talking about.

Walmart employees have, in most instances, surpassed my expectations. Walmart customers, however... like Maxx said, I don't know where these people come from. I never see them anywhere else in the community, events at the schools, local restaurants, the other big box stores... nowhere.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:33 am

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:These are good hard working people and you were lucky enough to go to BC and they did not have the money or the education. Funny is jumbobeses...not funny is mocking people who work.

Like Maxx, I will admit my better half and I shop there, as well. In fact, I can probably guess which Walmart Maxx is talking about.

Walmart employees have, in most instances, surpassed my expectations. Walmart customers, however... like Maxx said, I don't know where these people come from. I never see them anywhere else in the community, events at the schools, local restaurants, the other big box stores... nowhere.

I used to go to the Delaware Avenue(Columbus Boulevard for the three people who call it that) Walmart in South Philadelphia, and it is the exception to the all Walmarts have the same people theory.

It's worse.

More diabetes, more jumbobesity, more rascals than one can count.
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby GreenvilleEagle on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:37 am

I love going to the local Walmart here in North Carolina. There are many Rolly Clown College grads working the registers and one in particular always greets me at the door. Go Pack!
GreenvilleEagle
Campion Hall

Postby eagle9903 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:46 am

GreenvilleEagle {l Wrote}:I love going to the local Walmart here in North Carolina. There are many Rolly Clown College grads working the registers and one in particular always greets me at the door. Go Pack!

Sheesh, can you imagine spending 2-3 thousand dollars of your hard earned demolition derby winnings on RCC tuition, with dreams of being an elephant fluffer for Ringling Brothers, only to have the down economy and those upstarts from ECU take away all the entry level circus positions, leaving you at the Walmart door?
domingoortiz
eepstein0
corporal funishment
innocentbystander
davidgordonswang
maybe hansen
eagle9903
Fulton Hall

Postby MaxxPower325 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:53 pm

eagle9903 {l Wrote}:

I used to go to the Delaware Avenue(Columbus Boulevard for the three people who call it that) Walmart in South Philadelphia, and it is the exception to the all Walmarts have the same people theory.

It's worse.

Good point: Inever seen as many shopping scooters in one place at one time, and they are pretty much all in use round the clock.

More diabetes, more jumbobesity, more rascals than one can count.
MaxxPower325
Campion Hall

Postby cvilleagle on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:01 pm

MaxxPower325 {l Wrote}:Look, I live in a very nice town on the South Shore with a WalMart nearby. Like '74, we grudgingly shop there for dry goods, etc. because the savings are ridiculous.

If you want to go at a time when the parking lot's not jammed, try Sunday mornings. Wal-Marters go to church.
cvilleagle
Devlin Hall

Postby eagle216 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:23 pm

The one Walmart near me is half Hasid, half Haitian. Makes that Auburn montage look like a Derek Jeter ex-girlfriend convention.
eagle216
Campion Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:48 pm

Please...Please

Texas?

Walmart at midnight.... 6,000 Chalupas, 22,000 girls under 16 pregnant or with..... and 44,000 kids under 5 and 15,000 screaming anchor babies....

Why are they up at all hours of the night and you wonder why we teach in 356 languages and they need breakfast, lunch, snacks, after school snakcs and the new Early Bird Obama Dinner Special!

America is finished. You just haven't been listening.

We have 35+ million illegals destroying the schools, social, health, criminal, warrants, car insurance and welfare system...just wait if Obamacare is not repealed..

$3 Trillion in 10 years.... :clownshoes

It will be $3T in two weeks in Alcapulco....the Dems are set with Soros on destroying America, you just haven't been paying attention..

When 35 million chalupas and their kids step up and start flooding all the Care Now and Emergency Centers popping up like McDonalds in the 60's in Fort Worth and Texas......

You don't think those places won't be turnstile money machines like many of the Medicaid scams and Medicare scams that they still can't catch with supercomputers?

So Doc works 18 hour days 7 days a week and sees 6 patients an hour with tests....nets about $115.00 profit per visit with charges in the lab etc. after expense, prescriptions, insurance and systems direct into Welfare Queen's Oval office.

Say its 700 patients a week in the Chalupa Mill....guy nets $80K a week and works 50 weeks...

700 not counting nurses, assistants seeing patients..

Guy from medical school in Chalupatown with a nice smile and a prescription pad and prescription deal with Walgreen's makes $4M+ a year and before he is discovered a "fraud" or bad Doc....guy banks $20M and is raising goats in the Baja and banging starlets two at a time in Cabo.

ENJOY ASSHOLES!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:36 am

pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:43 am

There are some interesting old posts in this thread.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Next

Return to Alumni Stadium