Odom Thread

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Odom Thread

Postby buconvict on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:03 pm

I think it's time to make one about his recruitment, time table for deciding, AIM away message, out of office replies from his Outlook, his facebook and twitter updates, and what clues we can discern from his garbage.

Looking forward to it.

-xoxo, Gossip Girl
buconvict
McGuinn Hall

Re: Odom Thread

Postby branchinator on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:19 pm

Rod likes to drink soda. And his kindergarten teacher, Miss Lippy's, car is green. Clearly, this all points to him signing with Arizona, where there is an abundance of soda and green cars. We're screwed.
branchinator
Cushing Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:30 pm

Rod Odom owns a cat who wears a navy blue hat and walks on two legs. CLEARLY, this means he will choose Arizona for their mascot. Also, since his cat walks on two's and so do most people in Arizona, this does not bode well. At all.

:lame
I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby BCEagles25 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:44 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:if you rearrage the letters in his name it does NOT spell bc or boston college

this is not a good sign

i like bc basketball

Yes! Exactly! It spells "Dor Doom"!

D.O.R. CLEARLY stands for Decision of Rod (which will be ARIZONA), not to mention the "DOOM". Not good.

Plus, their macot is wearing RED CONVERSE. RED could stand for Rod Enters Desert. Desert= Arizona

The clues are all there.

I like BC basketball.
BCEagles25
Higgins Hall

Postby BCMcG on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:57 pm

BCMcG
McGuinn Hall

Postby apbc12 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:44 pm

TRE, there are many chowders with corn in them. Clam chowder is not one of them, but Odom has clearly shown his fondness for chowder in general. Since Boston is the capital of Chowder, he's obviously BC bound.
apbc12
Higgins Hall

Postby Chilltown on Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:22 pm

BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:
TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:if you rearrage the letters in his name it does NOT spell bc or boston college

this is not a good sign

i like bc basketball

D.O.R. CLEARLY stands for Decision of Rod (which will be ARIZONA), not to mention the "DOOM". Not good.

Plus, their macot is wearing RED CONVERSE. RED could stand for Rod Enters Desert. Desert= Arizona

The clues are all there.

If we are playing anagrams, I like "O, Dr. Doom" better. Clearly Dr. Doom is Dr. Jay 2.0, which means Odom is committing his teammate Al Skinner and BC.
Chilltown
n00b

Postby twballgame9 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:47 pm

Chilltown {l Wrote}:
BCEagles25 {l Wrote}:

this is not a good sign

i like bc basketball

The clues are all there.

If we are playing anagrams, I like "O, Dr. Doom" better. Clearly Dr. Doom is Dr. Jay 2.0, which means Odom is committing his teammate Al Skinner and BC.

If we are playing anagrams, I want to :suicide
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby buconvict on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:47 am

Fuck anagrams, Rod's eventual commitment is pretty obvious based on his relationship with whatever random asshole follows him on facebook. See, he is picking U of A, a state school with like a billion people, so he's preparing himself for his inevitable U of A bball player popularity by accepting every friend request, which is allowing the board pedophile to tell us what casual musing he had to offer from his 'Facebook for iPhone' app while he was taking a shit this morning.

-xoxo, Gossip Girl
buconvict
McGuinn Hall

Postby DavidGordonsFoot on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:01 pm

If this Odom guy does choose BC, there is no possible way he will live up to the hype in my mind. With the amount of attention the hoops weirdos pay this kid, I'm expecting the best player in BC history.
hello
DavidGordonsFoot
Gasson Hall

Return to Conte Forum