FINAL 16 PUCKSTERS THREAD:

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: FINAL 16 PUCKSTERS THREAD:

Postby claver2010 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:42 pm

St Cloud UNM into 2nd OT
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:14 pm

Catamounts can play some great team defense and leads 2-1 but very early.

Number 4 seeds are still Top 16 teams.

Boston College Eagles....BE FOREWARNED!!!

The Polar Bears are also a first timer like RIT!

Better get a good start or you end up like Denver and Cornell.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:15 pm

Wisconsin is tough wow.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby gallopingghost on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:57 am

I've never enven heard of RIT, let alone their hockey team. Who do they play? Pretty impressive to beat Denver. That being said, I think UNH's chances are better against RIT than Denver.
gallopingghost
Cushing Hall

Postby BCTG on Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:54 am

UNH & Umile tank in the HE playoffs, and are rewarded with a potential FF berth. Hopefully RIT has something left in the tank.
BCTG
Carney Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:26 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:RIT CAME OUT HITTING DENVER 1-0 After 1.

Denver, UND, Miami, Wisconsin BE GONE!!!

I'll take 2-4, but the way BC sleepwalked with no fire, intensity and purpose, they will have to be firing on all cylinders to beat Ivy league Assclowns from Yale or the Sioux murdering horde of Heathen scalpers.

Let's maintain our decorum and dignity.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:09 pm

Hopefully Miami goes down too.

Yale eill be very tough if we get behind by 2.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby BCTG on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:14 pm

RIT 4 UNH 1 after 2nd period
BCTG
Carney Hall

Postby Eagledom on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:32 pm

campion {l Wrote}:
gallopingghost {l Wrote}:I've never enven heard of RIT, let alone their hockey team. Who do they play? Pretty impressive to beat Denver. That being said, I think UNH's chances are better against RIT than Denver.

They're in that Atlantic 10 or whatever it is league-- all schools that used to be D2 hockey-- Mercyhurst, west Point, UConn, Holy Cross, Sacred Heart-- I even think Bentley might be in there.

Looking forward to an RIT upset and then the Wisconsin game. Fuck "Booby Baker" Butler. Shut him down. Umile looks like he ate some sour polenta.

What a great day of hockey on TV. Although "the nation's 4th largest television market" (which would also be the largest single market in college hockey nationally) found itself relegated to the computer.

it was on comcast sports net.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby shockdoct on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:48 pm

campion {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
campion {l Wrote}:
gallopingghost {l Wrote}:I've never enven heard of RIT, let alone their hockey team. Who do they play? Pretty impressive to beat Denver. That being said, I think UNH's chances are better against RIT than Denver.

They're in that Atlantic 10 or whatever it is league-- all schools that used to be D2 hockey-- Mercyhurst, west Point, UConn, Holy Cross, Sacred Heart-- I even think Bentley might be in there.

Looking forward to an RIT upset and then the Wisconsin game. Fuck "Booby Baker" Butler. Shut him down. Umile looks like he ate some sour polenta.

What a great day of hockey on TV. Although "the nation's 4th largest television market" (which would also be the largest single market in college hockey nationally) found itself relegated to the computer.

Not here. There's a great big fucking country that starts just the other side of Framingham, you know.

get a dish and stop complaining
shockdoct
Cushing Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:52 pm

campion {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
campion {l Wrote}:

Not here. There's a great big fucking country that starts just the other side of Framingham, you know.

Any sports bar with a decent satellite package has all televised games in all sports. Sonny McClain's had it. Only one other BC guy there, a hockey player from '69 who is an exec at a well-known private school out here. The owner didn't show up until 11am (10:30am start) and the barkeep could only operate the tv in the kitchen. So, we watched it in the kitchen while burgers and such were being grilled all around us. Then. it was back to the bar when the owner showed up. We got everyone in there to be rooting for BC though.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby 1981Eagle on Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:02 pm

campion {l Wrote}:

Butler is going down. UNH getting smoked 5-1 with 6 min left. Jeepers, a 5-1 smoking of UNH gets my attention. Who the Fuck is RIT? I first thought it was Rensselear. Never heard of the Rochester Institute of Technology.
GDF-Ever to the Bottom
1981Eagle
Merkert Hall

Postby Eagledom on Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:36 pm

campion {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
campion {l Wrote}:

there's this thing called a satellite dish...
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby Eagledom on Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:49 pm

campion {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
campion {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
campion {l Wrote}:

there's this thing called a satellite dish...

Yeah-- there's also this thing called a butt plug.

I am not your mom.
Eagledom
Merkert Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:03 pm

St Cloud State being jobbed by refs.

Wisconsin 3- 2 -- on power play.

I would rather see St. Cloud State tie it up and win in OT.

14:42

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby bignick33 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:04 am

1981Eagle {l Wrote}:
campion {l Wrote}:
Eagledom {l Wrote}:
campion {l Wrote}:

Any sports bar with a decent satellite package has all televised games in all sports. Sonny McClain's had it. Only one other BC guy there, a hockey player from '69 who is an exec at a well-known private school out here. The owner didn't show up until 11am (10:30am start) and the barkeep could only operate the tv in the kitchen. So, we watched it in the kitchen while burgers and such were being grilled all around us. Then. it was back to the bar when the owner showed up. We got everyone in there to be rooting for BC though.

Good story. Terrible game.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:24 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:RIT CAME OUT HITTING DENVER 1-0 After 1.

Denver, UND, Miami, Wisconsin BE GONE!!!

Watching Michigan and they were cheated out of an OT win by a bad ref call....

They will be tough as Miami with the Berenson experience.

BC plays at 8 PM since I guess Wisconsin was a higher seed.

Hopefully no OT.

Michigan just hit the pipe.

I am going to sleep.

Wake me up in 10 days...

SKATE 28!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby bignick33 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:25 pm

These are both very good teams. But, I wouldn't mind avoiding the Miami goalie.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Previous

Return to Kelley Rink