More Bracketology

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

More Bracketology

Postby bignick33 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:45 am

USCHO has come to their senses (sort of), as they have BC in the East Regional (Albany) in this week's projection. The bracket looks pretty solid on the whole, except for the fact that in this projection the Northeast Regional would have roughly 7 attendees. I've said it before, but the difference between having BC in Worcester versus Albany is literally a couple of thousand tickets sold, and the difference between having BC in Worcester versus the Midwest is even more than that. Ergo, BC will be sent to Worcester; they can really seal the deal if they run the table and (maybe) snag the final 1 seed.

http://www.uscho.com/news/id,18271/BracketologyMarch32010.html
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Re: More Bracketology

Postby Salzano14 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:10 pm

If we run the table, we're near mathematical locks for the final 1 seed as long as SCSU doesn't run the table (and I highly doubt they will with Wisco and Denver as good as they are), and we might even have a shot at the 3rd 1 seed if Wisco makes an early exit.
I prefer hockey.
Salzano14
McGuinn Hall

Return to Kelley Rink