Homosexuality and hockey debate

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Homosexuality and hockey debate

Postby BCEagle74 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:14 pm

In respect for Brian Burke, GM of Team USA, and his young son who was a great Hockey fan, Hockey team Manager for top rnaked Miami, Ohio and a Homosexual by whatever birth or choice, 74 will not longer use these 3 words only: fagola, 74 or homofag words since even though they use offensive words themselves which is a weird deal, it may be deemed offensive to young kids and others.

It may be common insults to NHL players, but I can see how it hurts parents who have sons or daughters born that way and its truly like I have posted since Day 1 an utter tragedy and heartbreak to have a homosexual kid, parent or friend that leads that lifestyle.

Brian lost his Miami Ohio Hockey loving son in an accident and we should all pray that kids born homosexual and who make that twisted, diseased abominable choice need prayers to save them like we need prayers to save us.

Homsexuality sin and adultery are the smae sin.

I will still be the same insulting nasty SOB when someone is an asshole or cocksucker, and I am still against the homohumpathon dance BC tries to put on, but those 3 words are now stricken from my personal use.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Re: Team USA -Men

Postby IllinoisEagle on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:29 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:In respect for Brian Burke, GM of Team USA, and his young son who was a great Hockey fan, Hockey team Manager for top rnaked Miami, Ohio and a Homosexual by whatever birth or choice, 74 will not longer use these 3 words only: fagola, 74 or homofag words since even though they use offensive words themselves which is a weird deal, it may be deemed offensive to young kids and others.

It may be common insults to NHL players, but I can see how it hurts parents who have sons or daughters born that way and its truly like I have posted since Day 1 an utter tragedy and heartbreak to have a homosexual kid, parent or friend that leads that lifestyle.

Brian lost his Miami Ohio Hockey loving son in an accident and we should all pray that kids born homosexual and who make that twisted, diseased abominable choice need prayers to save them like we need prayers to save us.

I will still be the same insulting nasty SOB when someone is an asshole or cocksucker, and I am still against the homohumpathon dance BC tries to put on, but those 3 words are now stricken from my personal use.

You are an idiot.
IllinoisEagle
n00b

Re: Homosexuality and hockey debate

Postby b0mberMan on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:31 pm

This is pre-emptively moved to keep the ensuing ideological slap fight out of the thread concerned with following and celebrating some good hockey being played by the U S of fucking A.
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby IllinoisEagle on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:33 pm

Good call.
IllinoisEagle
n00b

Postby bignick33 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:39 pm

:flagus
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:40 pm

IllinoisEagle {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:In respect for Brian Burke, GM of Team USA, and his young son who was a great Hockey fan, Hockey team Manager for top rnaked Miami, Ohio and a Homosexual by whatever birth or choice, 74 will not longer use these 3 words only: fagola, 74 or homofag words since even though they use offensive words themselves which is a weird deal, it may be deemed offensive to young kids and others.

You are an idiot.

And you and your Red Karma Army --or the same color of your ruined rectums-----of Homosexuals are always cocksuckers.

Still 0-3 above!

ENJOY!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby IllinoisEagle on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:49 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:And you and your Red Karma Army --or the same color of your ruined rectums-----of Homosexuals are always cocksuckers.

Still 0-3 above!

ENJOY!

I think it's funny that ever since the one time a few months ago someone said "Enjoy" was funny, you've tacked it on to like every one of your posts.

Remote-Controlled 74. Fun game.

You cling so tightly to any kind of approval on here like it's the be-all, end-all of your life. Oh, and you're still an idiot.
IllinoisEagle
n00b

Postby EaglesTalon on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:53 pm

IllinoisEagle {l Wrote}:
BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:And you and your Red Karma Army --or the same color of your ruined rectums-----of Homosexuals are always cocksuckers.

Still 0-3 above!

ENJOY!

I think it's funny that ever since the one time a few months ago someone said "Enjoy" was funny, you've tacked it on to like every one of your posts.

You cling so tightly to any kind of approval on here like it's the be-all, end-all of your life. Oh, and you're still an idiot.

When will you make your first non-74 related post?
EaglesTalon
McGuinn Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:54 pm

EaglesTalon {l Wrote}:
IllinoisEagle {l Wrote}:

Still 0-3 above!

ENJOY!

When will you make your first non-74 related post?

IllinoisEagle has made lots of non-74 posts on his other handles here.
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:59 pm

IllinoisEagle {l Wrote}:

Yup, my first posts here in 8-2003 ---and subsequent 39 thousand,---- I never once posted anything controversial or hard edge commentary, or opinionated ------about joining the ACC, GDF, TOBlunders0-13, Spazoo, The U, BYU, BC, The Heights, THE ECOPLEDGES, ND, Al Skinner, Steroid Cheaters, the Jesuits.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

All just ice cream cake, balloons and how wonderful BC is and I never in 7 years would ever want to offend or not please anyone and just be loved and adored!!!!

That's my style to a T!

Thanks!

ENJOY!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Return to Kelley Rink