Boston Domer ... let me get this straight ...

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Boston Domer ... let me get this straight ...

Postby EaglesTalon on Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:56 pm

... you're making fun of BC students for NOT wearing hockey jerseys?

http://www.eagleoutsider.com/wiki/index ... &oldid=523

Do you also make fun of people for NOT wearing Crocs or Jorts? Fans who wear jerseys = LOSERS. You're making fun of BC students for not being losers.
EaglesTalon
McGuinn Hall

Re: Boston Domer ... let me get this straight ...

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:00 pm

ND's new to the whole hockey thing. I'd give him a break on this if he didn't grow up in New England.

I bet he looks pretty sweet at the Garden with his Stock jersey tucked into his black Jordaches.
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby Boston Domer on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:06 pm

EaglesTalon {l Wrote}:... you're making fun of BC students for NOT wearing hockey jerseys?

Do you also make fun of people for NOT wearing Crocs or Jorts? Fans who wear jerseys = LOSERS. You're making fun of BC students for not being losers.

These folks are winners, NCAA title winners.
Boston Domer
Carney Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:07 pm

If your piss is the color of a Superfan shirt, you should be drinking more fluids. :koolaid
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby EaglesTalon on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:08 pm

Those fans aren't winners. Their team may have won the 2009 title, but their fans suck at life.

Wearing a jersey to a game is like dressing up like a Jedi Knight to go to a Star Trek movie.
EaglesTalon
McGuinn Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:09 pm

Boston Domer {l Wrote}:Image

We all know there are no winners in that picture.
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:11 pm

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:
Boston Domer {l Wrote}:Image

We all know there are no winners in that picture.

Especially the pecs-of-a-14-year-old kid in the Lakers jersey...at a college hockey game...
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby commavegarage on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:15 pm

Boston Domer {l Wrote}:
EaglesTalon {l Wrote}:... you're making fun of BC students for NOT wearing hockey jerseys?

And we're not? Perhaps you forgot the game the year before when you lost to us. But I like the idea that you think there is a correlation between fans wearing hockey jersey's and winning titles. That makes a hell of a lot of sense.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby angrychicken on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:17 pm

angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby Boston Domer on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:20 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:And we're not? Perhaps you forgot the game the year before when you lost to us. But I like the idea that you think there is a correlation between fans wearing hockey jersey's and winning titles. That makes a hell of a lot of sense.

No, the original poster declared that jersey wearing was for losers. Boston University is clearly not a bunch of losers.
Boston Domer
Carney Hall

Postby commavegarage on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:21 pm

Boston Domer {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:And we're not? Perhaps you forgot the game the year before when you lost to us. But I like the idea that you think there is a correlation between fans wearing hockey jersey's and winning titles. That makes a hell of a lot of sense.

No, the original poster declared that jersey wearing was for losers. Boston University is clearly not a bunch of losers.

Their fans are. What have they ever won?
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby EaglesTalon on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:22 pm

Boston Domer {l Wrote}:

The students at BU who wear jerseys to games are clearly a bunch of losers.

You seem to be putting the BU hockey team and their fans into the same classification. That is why you're a retard.
EaglesTalon
McGuinn Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:29 pm

EaglesTalon {l Wrote}:
Boston Domer {l Wrote}:

You seem to be putting the BU hockey team and their fans into the same classification. That is why you're a retard.

Believe me that's not why he is a retard. It's just a symptom.

Pretty sure his mom fucked dad a little too close to the microwave.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Boston Domer on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:30 pm

EaglesTalon {l Wrote}:
Boston Domer {l Wrote}:

They are no worse than Boston College.

This man forgot the broom for his quidditch outfit.
Boston Domer
Carney Hall

Postby bignick33 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:32 pm

I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby commavegarage on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:33 pm

Quidditch is teh ghey but not nearly as ghey as single sex dorms.
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby BCEagle74 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:36 pm

BC Eagles 4 ---- ND 8P'ers 1 -

2008 NCAA FINAL.

BC NATIONAL CHAMPIONS.

Thanks for stopping by you fucking idiot.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:38 pm

How to be a "winner":

1. Spike hair.
2. Go 16-18 as a starter.
3. Go out with a PUNCH!

pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby EaglesTalon on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:42 pm

Boston Domer {l Wrote}:
EaglesTalon {l Wrote}:
Boston Domer {l Wrote}:

They are no worse than Boston College.

This man forgot the broom for his quidditch outfit.

can you show a picture of the entire BC student body dressed like quidditch players?

Cameron Crazies: cool, or losers? You must think they're cool because the Duke basketball team is good.
EaglesTalon
McGuinn Hall

Postby b0mberMan on Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:00 pm

Take note, BC Quidditch dweebs:

This is how winners get decked out.

b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby buconvict on Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:54 pm

I'll get roasted for saying this I'm sure, but I think that wearing jerseys is actually pretty cool. In some far off way it ties the team to the fellow BU students in the student section, and in a more obvious way shows a different level of fandom than a free tee-shirt can.

I also think, and my BU hat is off for this statement, that the Superfan shirts are incredibly gay. They aren't a BC color and they say stupid shit across the back ("For here, all are one" ring a bell?). The "you look like seats" chant is eloquent in its simplicity.

Anyone who wears either a jersey or superfan shirt to a game as an alumnus is a tool. Except for Philly, who is a winner in every way.

/I respect most of you.

-xoxo, Gossip Girl
buconvict
McGuinn Hall

Postby buconvict on Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:58 pm

I also have a hard time grasping the whole "other fans suck/are gay" argument coming from the BC fanbase. "Duke fans chanting is gay, wearing jerseys is gay, etc etc." The attitude that plagues the BC athletic department is just that. "Going out of your way to support the team is gay" is precisely the reason that Conte is fucking half empty all the time.

-xoxo, Gossip Girl
buconvict
McGuinn Hall

Postby EaglesTalon on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:15 pm

buconvict {l Wrote}:I'll get roasted for saying this I'm sure, but I think that wearing jerseys is actually pretty cool.

What Star Wars guy did you dress up as when you saw the prequels?
EaglesTalon
McGuinn Hall

Postby commavegarage on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:17 pm

I don't have as much of a problem of a 20 year old guy wearing the jersey of his college team as I do seeing him decked out in red and white facepaint.
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:20 pm

I subscribe more to the substance of the person rather than the clothes they wear to point out that BU hockey and Duke basketball fans are gay or losers. What's gay about Duke fans? How about that they have a D1 football program that they fail so miserably to support despite the evidence that they certainly could if they were not embarrassed to be associated with said team. What about BU fans? Probably the fact that their "bond" with the team appears to be more of an attempt to be socially involved and not left behind. Bragging about wearing a red and white sweater? Really? Is BU superior because a student body of 10K more produces 300 more in the student section at a city tournament? One of the chants they did last night was "Not in Boston". It's too bad no one bothered to teach them geography. It's the sense of entitlement and arrogance that give most fan bases a "gay" moniker from outside sources.

Who are the "gay" ones at BC? The ones who can't be bothered showing up. Different "gays", different ways.

Personally my cheering or jeering shows as much, if not more, support to my team and university than wearing a lemming rag. If you can't figure out who I'm rooting for unless I have a painfully obvious fad attached to my body, then you're a jackass.
Last edited by pick6pedro on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby commavegarage on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:24 pm

The funny part is the obsession of the BU student body. It is so painfully obvious they wish they went to BC (generally speaking). They have such an inferiority complex that it is out of control. Why does their goal celebration include BC sucks even when they don't play us?

Not all BU students are bad, in fact a lot of BU people are good people, it's the Fanboys that really put the school in a bad light.
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:37 pm

Where are the jerseys?

Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby buconvict on Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:59 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:The funny part is the obsession of the BU student body. It is so painfully obvious they wish they went to BC (generally speaking). They have such an inferiority complex that it is out of control. Why does their goal celebration include BC sucks even when they don't play us?

Not all BU students are bad, in fact a lot of BU people are good people, it's the Fanboys that really put the school in a bad light.

You do realize that this very attitude is why most students from area colleges don't like BC right? Nobody feels inferior. It's a rivalry, so people chant about the other school. I don't see any "safety school" bedsheets when BC plays any other HE opponant, yet that hardly makes BC fans infatuated with BU.

-xoxo, Gossip Girl
buconvict
McGuinn Hall

Postby buconvict on Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:03 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:What about BU fans? Probably the fact that their "bond" with the team appears to be more of an attempt to be socially involved and not left behind. Bragging about wearing a red and white sweater? Really? Is BU superior because a student body of 10K more produces 300 more in the student section at a city tournament?

Personally my cheering or jeering shows as much, if not more, support to my team and university than wearing a lemming rag. If you can't figure out who I'm rooting for unless I have a painfully obvious fad attached to my body, then you're a jackass.

Fad? If by "fad" you mean "tradition", than yes, it's a fad. And who's bragging? It's just what one fanbase does, I don't see the big deal.

You can not possible compare BU hockey fan support to BC fan support. It isn't close.

-xoxo, Gossip Girl
buconvict
McGuinn Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:07 pm

I don't have a horse in this race, because I don't attend many hockey games, but impartial observers inform me that the BU fans were pretty fucking lame Monday night. Of course, their team was losing.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Next

Return to Kelley Rink