BU at BC

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

BU at BC

Postby wolverineneshl on Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:51 pm

Can't wait for this game to start. Should be a rockem sockem game.
wolverineneshl
McGuinn Hall

Re: BU at BC

Postby AdamBC on Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:14 am

I hope the final score is eleventy to negative 2. I want revenge for the Fenway game.
AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Postby bignick33 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:17 am

Hopefully it's not snowing this time around.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby slurpees on Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:44 pm

AdamBC {l Wrote}:I hope the final score is eleventy to negative 2. I want revenge for the Fenway game.

Well we have seen a goalie sit in the box during a game so i suppose this score is also a possibility.
slurpees
n00b

Postby wolverineneshl on Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:15 pm

Hopefully Chris Kreider can break out in the goals column. He did well in the world junior games.
wolverineneshl
McGuinn Hall

Postby Unchesco on Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:58 am

wolverineneshl {l Wrote}:Hopefully Chris Kreider can break out in the goals column. He did well in the world junior games.

He started going to the front of the net during power plays and almost had two goals against Maine. He'll do fine.
Unchesco
n00b

Postby bignick33 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:09 pm

Tickets are still available on http://www.bceagles.com.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:40 pm

I hope they don't open the windows and doors in Conte because then the weather will be a factor, and we know how that works out for our boys. :whammy
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby bignick33 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:47 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:I hope they don't open the windows and doors in Conte because then the weather will be a factor, and we know how that works out for our boys. :whammy

Further, I hope for no fog. :whammy
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby bcsoxfan12 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:07 pm

We need a big win against BU, not only to make up for Fenway, but to stay in line with UNH. UNH has Providence (easy win for them) Friday and BU @Agganis Saturday….we really need those 2 points !!!!!

Hope you guys don’t mind that I crashed the party on this board because EA is starting to be too much of a pissing contest/b****fest
bcsoxfan12
Campion Hall

Postby bignick33 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:22 pm

bcsoxfan12 {l Wrote}:We need a big win against BU, not only to make up for Fenway, but to stay in line with UNH. UNH has Providence (easy win for them) Friday and BU @Agganis Saturday….we really need those 2 points !!!!!

Hope you guys don’t mind that I crashed the party on this board because EA is starting to be too much of a pissing contest/bitchfest

Fixed.

It's OK here. You've been liberated.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby bcsoxfan12 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:56 pm

bignick33 {l Wrote}:
bcsoxfan12 {l Wrote}:We need a big win against BU, not only to make up for Fenway, but to stay in line with UNH. UNH has Providence (easy win for them) Friday and BU @Agganis Saturday….we really need those 2 points !!!!!

Hope you guys don’t mind that I crashed the party on this board because EA is starting to be too much of a pissing contest/bitchfest

Fixed.

wait a site that has meaningful BC talk, REAL BC FANS, some funny $h** and you can say bitchfest…..wait I can say shit too

<edit>

wait a site that has meaningful BC talk, REAL BC FANS, some funny *SHIT* and you can say bitchfest…..wait I can say shit too

I’VE SEEN THE LIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BC HOCKEY: 1949-2001-2008-2010-2011 2012 and counting :angrychicken
bcsoxfan12
Campion Hall

Postby bignick33 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:02 pm

bcsoxfan12 {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:

Fixed.

wait a site that has meaningful BC talk, REAL BC FANS, some funny $h** and you can say bitchfest…..wait I can say shit too

<edit>

wait a site that has meaningful BC talk, REAL BC FANS, some funny *SHIT* and you can say bitchfest…..wait I can say shit too

I’VE SEEN THE LIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Refer to this as necessary.

http://www.eagleoutsider.com/nexus/nexus_dictionary.html
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:30 pm

Hope you guys don’t mind that I crashed the party on this board because EA is starting to be too much of a pissing contest/b****fest

There will be pissing contests, but they just seem more fun when you can say gangbangbabyrapefuckinshitalopolous and include pictures and emoticons for guidance. Plus in the end everyone hugs it out Jags/Matty Ice 2007 VT style. no homo
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby bcsoxfan12 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:51 pm

Pedro: to think I was wasting my time on EagleAction, I mean hell look at the BS u and Bison got into on the banter page. I just had enough of it, I mean I’ll still head over there, but this seems like the place all the real fans (not other school posers) I was amazed at some of the threads in the different sections. Pissin contests happen, shit happens in life, but Easgleaction has so much ridiculous shit over there for no reason. LMFAO Hug it out Matty ice style good reference!!! So who’s here from EA that I might recognize besides Pedro/Nick ……what about mav, eaves eaglewingz etc…..someone what to clue the freshmen aka newbie in over here of the who’s who and what’s what

Thankx for pointing out the dictionary Nick !!!! Some really funny stuff in there and yes I do feel liberated !!!!!!
bcsoxfan12
Campion Hall

Postby bignick33 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:01 pm

bcsoxfan12 {l Wrote}:So who’s here from EA that I might recognize besides Pedro/Nick

Most won't admit it.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby shockdoct on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:13 pm

bignick33 {l Wrote}:
bcsoxfan12 {l Wrote}:So who’s here from EA that I might recognize besides Pedro/Nick

Most won't admit it.

This doesn't really touch on the migration from EA to Scout. But way back when..EA really was the source of the majority of the people here today (the Eagles Nest board though, not the banter board).

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=170
shockdoct
Cushing Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:19 pm

bignick33 {l Wrote}:

Most won't admit it.

True. Crossing paths with EA in recent time seems to be a stigma here. Not that I or nick care as we use the exact same handle.

As for getting up to speed I can offer you a basic orientation courseload:

Self-esteem workshop and basic Pusscadore spotting with '74
Dominating trivia and storytelling with angrychicken
Cabal, Biggggum Theory and Expansion Views with '81 (guest appearance by WoadBlue)
Whining your way to a successful board addition with BigNick
Stat Geekery with yours truly
Jags Lovin' with ATL
Extreme Posting (Somehow posting both the hottest and nastiest pics at the same time) with TRE
Predictable Posting and Racism 101 with Eagledom aka OJ aka Domino12
Misleading Subject Lines with HJS
The View with b0mberMan
Dickwashing with DickWashBowl

I'm sure I'm forgetting something.
:pontif
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby bignick33 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:23 pm

pick6pedro {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:

Most won't admit it.

True. Crossing paths with EA in recent time seems to be a stigma here. Not that I or nick care as we use the exact same handle.

As for getting up to speed I can offer you a basic orientation courseload:

Self-esteem workshop and basic Pusscadore spotting with '74
Dominating trivia and storytelling with angrychicken
Cabal and Biggggum Theory with '81
Whining your way to a successful board addition with BigNick
Stat Geekery with yours truly
Jags Lovin' with ATL
Extreme Posting (Somehow posting both the hottest and nastiest pics at the same time) with TRE
Predictable Posting and Racism 101 with Eagledom aka OJ aka Domino12
Misleading Subject Lines with HJS
The View with b0mberMan

I'm sure I'm forgetting something.
:pontif

Exalt.

I did this by clicking the thumbs up button. If I had wanted to "smite," I would have clicked the thumbs down button. Your "Karma" is a reflection of how much you get exalted and smitten. Only losers care about their karma.

I don't remember any newcomer ever getting a tutorial like this. Consider yourself lucky...for the moment.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:27 pm

bignick33 {l Wrote}:
I don't remember any newcomer ever getting a tutorial like this.

I don't recall anyone ever asking. I felt obliged. Plus I recall sitting here for days not posting a word but constantly thinking "center-hash what?" and "scrush who?"

Damn, I forgot a cornerstone class: jizz mopping with campion.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby bcsoxfan12 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:41 pm

Well I appreciate it guys !!!!!!! I mean if you don’t ask how the hell are u gonna know… you could wander around clueless and do something really dumb like thinking playing D1 hockey for MC is a great idea, or God forbid that Community College on the other end of Comm Ave

getting back to the original thought of this post before my tutorial took over.........

SUCKS TO BU !!!!!!!!!!!! SAFETY SCHOOL !!!!!!! ETC
bcsoxfan12
Campion Hall

Postby claver2010 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:27 pm

Welcome BCSoxfan, I'm a lurker on TOS hockey board mainly because it gets much greater activity than the hockey board here.

Agreed even as a lurker it is virtually unreadable -rest assured there aren't the puck heads vs. merrymen factions here.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby shockdoct on Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:28 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:Welcome BCSoxfan, I'm a lurker on TOS hockey board mainly because it gets much greater activity than the hockey board here.

Agreed even as a lurker it is virtually unreadable -rest assured there aren't the puck heads vs. merrymen factions here.

Unless NESN/CSNE decide to broadcast something other than red sox hot stove all winter and put together some live college hockey (like BTN, midwest FSN's, etc), it is quite difficult to follow the team's games outside of Boston...

As I recall a few years back that while the hockey posters on EA can be annoying, if you can sift through the majority of their trash they do add some value..

Not that it matters though, the only thing we discuss here is the defensive merits of Phil Kessel.
shockdoct
Cushing Hall

Postby claver2010 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:10 pm

Completely agree :shock

The game Friday will be on NESN.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby shockdoct on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:21 pm

Ordered NESN on my dish last night.
shockdoct
Cushing Hall

Postby bignick33 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:28 pm

shockdoct {l Wrote}:Ordered NESN on my dish last night.

If you were a real fan, you'd stop creating message boards all the time and hop a train to Boston :shock :whammy

*I respect you and the uncensored (except for homojs) site that you put countless hours into creating.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby shockdoct on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:50 pm

bignick33 {l Wrote}:

If you were a real fan, you'd stop creating message boards all the time and hop a train to Boston :shock :whammy

*I respect you and the uncensored (except for homojs) site that you put countless hours into creating.

As a student, I absolutely loved the Friday evening 7/7:30 starts as it allowed me to easily transition from happy hour to an enjoyable activity before going out that night. I would pick up a few beers/nips at reservoir and settle into my perch at center ice in the front row of the upper section. As a working member of society not in the city of Boston...these dates/start times absolutely suck.
shockdoct
Cushing Hall

Postby bignick33 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:01 pm

shockdoct {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:

As a student, I absolutely loved the Friday evening 7/7:30 starts as it allowed me to easily transition from happy hour to an enjoyable activity before going out that night. I would pick up a few beers/nips at reservoir and settle into my perch at center ice in the front row of the upper section. As a working member of society not in the city of Boston...these dates/start times absolutely suck.

730 is perfect for those that still live in Brighton. HH if possible then nips/sodas at game...just like back in the day.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby bcsoxfan12 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:21 am

bignick33 {l Wrote}:
shockdoct {l Wrote}:
bignick33 {l Wrote}:

730 is perfect for those that still live in Brighton. HH if possible then nips/sodas at game...just like back in the day.

Don’t forget the pre and/or post game pizza from Pino’s, and the celebratory beer run next door after a win against BU….guess I know what I’m doing tomorrow night !!! I like the 7:30 start time tv or no tv……it allows people time to get there instead of a mad dash for people working in town etc
bcsoxfan12
Campion Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:56 pm

By the way, love the NESN broadcast when Janney is in there. Guy should be full time.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Next

Return to Kelley Rink