BU at BC

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: BU at BC

Postby AdamBC on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:48 pm

Fuck. Kick to the fucking balls. Terrible fucking refs. Retarded fucking penalties. I fucking hate losing in overtime.
AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Postby claver2010 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:19 pm

When York brings up a call in the press conference you know there was a problem. More thoughts tomorrow.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:10 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:When York brings up a call in the press conference you know there was a problem. More thoughts tomorrow.

sombitches...but we need to tighten that defense since we outshot them 46-31 or I forget.
FALL 2011 WILL BE THE BEST EVER FOR BC SPORTS AT THE HEIGHTS!

Rettigun leading our Football team to 14-0 and a Title!

The Hoops Freshman starting a new Legacy!
The Icemen returneth for another shot at Title 5!

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby claver2010 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:30 pm

Ok several thoughts:

1) This team isn't talented enough to play for 30 minutes in HE and expect to win. The first 7 minutes of the first was garbage & the 2nd period was an abortion.
2) When I saw the linesheet for the game I (along with everyone else who follows the program) was absolutely shocked to find Milner in net. I understand the rotation and he wasn't awful but when we have only 4 healthy regular Dmen I would have loved to see Muse play back to back nights.
3) The team fell behind early but was able to rebound well and held a 2-1 lead until Saponari (who may be the most hideous person every to grace this earth) batted in a fluttering puck -the #1 play on SportsCenter this morning and proceeded to go Alex Ovechkin on our boards (how about you actually do something before you look like a tool on tv?)
4) The 2nd period was terrible, littered with defensive breakdowns, inability to withhold any pressure in BU's zone, and inability to clear the puck
5) I would argue that the 3rd period was one of if not the best period we have played all year. BC completely carried the play, played with high energy, and came back from a 4-2 defect to tie it with about 6 minutes to go. It could have been many more including: a Gibbons breakaway that Milan got a piece of and then rang off the crossbar, a shot that hit Milan in the facemask and shot right up in the air only to be batted out by a BU Dman, & a quick whistle on a puck that was behind Milan.
6) I hate to blame the refs but they called very little the entire 3rd period and didn't call a blatant take down of Gibbons or when Gibbons was speared infront of BU's bench and then with 30 seconds to go they call, by all accounts, an extremely questionable call on any circumstance let alone with 30 seconds to go.

Time to get 2 points from Lowell tonight.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby slurpees on Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:55 pm

Admittedly, the final penalty was a load of crap.
slurpees
n00b

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:10 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:Ok several thoughts:

1) This team isn't talented enough to play for 30 minutes in HE and expect to win. The first 7 minutes of the first was garbage & the 2nd period was an abortion.
2) When I saw the linesheet for the game I (along with everyone else who follows the program) was absolutely shocked to find Milner in net. I understand the rotation and he wasn't awful but when we have only 4 healthy regular Dmen I would have loved to see Muse play back to back nights.
3) The team fell behind early but was able to rebound well and held a 2-1 lead until Saponari (who may be the most hideous person every to grace this earth) batted in a fluttering puck -the #1 play on SportsCenter this morning and proceeded to go Alex Ovechkin on our boards (how about you actually do something before you look like a tool on tv?)
4) The 2nd period was terrible, littered with defensive breakdowns, inability to withhold any pressure in BU's zone, and inability to clear the puck
5) I would argue that the 3rd period was one of if not the best period we have played all year. BC completely carried the play, played with high energy, and came back from a 4-2 defect to tie it with about 6 minutes to go. It could have been many more including: a Gibbons breakaway that Milan got a piece of and then rang off the crossbar, a shot that hit Milan in the facemask and shot right up in the air only to be batted out by a BU Dman, & a quick whistle on a puck that was behind Milan.
6) I hate to blame the refs but they called very little the entire 3rd period and didn't call a blatant take down of Gibbons or when Gibbons was speared infront of BU's bench and then with 30 seconds to go they call, by all accounts, an extremely questionable call on any circumstance let alone with 30 seconds to go.

Classic analysis.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Postby claver2010 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:13 pm

Slurpees is it me or has Milan really taken a step back this year? Granted he had a great D group in front of him and he was very shaky in the NCAAs but I have seen him in person about 10 times in 2 years an cannot remember him giving up as juicy of rebounds as he did last night. Good luck tonight against UNH -I assume the game isn't on NESN?
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:15 pm

BCEagle74 {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:Ok several thoughts:

Classic analysis.

Thanks 74 if you were at the game last night you probably would have jumped over the boards at the atrocities of last night.

Whenever the Down In Front crowd goes up to the glass after the game to berate an official you know he didn't earn his game check (but he did earn some of that alcoholic Parker's).
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby BCEagle74 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:33 pm

Jerry York knows has to handle that shit. He quietly makes a call here and there and the referee gest the message.

What always pissed me off and drive my blood pressure nuclear was when ALSLEEP, SPAZOO0-1 and TOBlunders0-13 would get a bad call like the latest USC out of bounds in the Hot Nuts Humpathon, if Spazoo threw a nutty, BC gets a make-up call or a few extras.

PISS ME THE FUCK OFF. I hate cheaters and being cheated.

GO EAGLES!
BCEagle74
Fulton Hall

Previous

Return to Kelley Rink