Fan breakdown last night at Fenway

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Fan breakdown last night at Fenway

Postby DrJackRyan on Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:23 am

I was sitting in a BC section last night so it was hard for me to figure out if there were more BC fans or more BU fans.

There were certainly lots of BU fans - more than I expected - but I think we BC folks were the majority.

Anyone watching on tv or listening on the radio get a feel for which school brought more folks?
DrJackRyan
Campion Hall

Re: Fan breakdown last night at Fenway

Postby slurpees on Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:50 pm

DrJackRyan {l Wrote}:I was sitting in a BC section last night so it was hard for me to figure out if there were more BC fans or more BU fans.

There were certainly lots of BU fans - more than I expected - but I think we BC folks were the majority.

Anyone watching on tv or listening on the radio get a feel for which school brought more folks?

I looked around after you scored the shortie, and it seemed like the third base side was the only one that was really celebrating much, but the outfield was a little bit hard to see. I do know the first base side was quiet. It seemed like a fairly good split, though there were probably quite a few impartial hockey fans who just wanted to see the game.
slurpees
n00b

Re: Fan breakdown last night at Fenway

Postby DrJackRyan on Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:48 pm

slurpees {l Wrote}:
DrJackRyan {l Wrote}:I was sitting in a BC section last night so it was hard for me to figure out if there were more BC fans or more BU fans.

I looked around after you scored the shortie, and it seemed like the third base side was the only one that was really celebrating much, but the outfield was a little bit hard to see. I do know the first base side was quiet. It seemed like a fairly good split, though there were probably quite a few impartial hockey fans who just wanted to see the game.

Yeah, I was on the third base side. It was pretty much all BC. The first base side was BU, they had the band there.
DrJackRyan
Campion Hall

Return to Kelley Rink