Bruins Add Satan

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Bruins Add Satan

Postby Endless Mike on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:08 am

Miroslav, that is. Nice pickup, he should add an offensive spark.

http://news.bostonherald.com/sports/hockey/bruins/view/20100103bruins_score_a_deal_with_satan/srvc=home&position=also

How awesome were the coaches uniforms from the Winter Classic? I hope Cludd at least keeps the fedora.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Re: Bruins Add Satan

Postby bignick33 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:16 am

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:Miroslav, that is. Nice pickup, he should add an offensive spark.

How awesome were the coaches uniforms from the Winter Classic? I hope Cludd at least keeps the fedora.

Adding Satan was virtually free (350K cap hit) so I like it, even if it there is little chance that he is still can be an impact goal-scorer. It's definitely worth the shot, and it'll keep Savvy happy (whom I can't imagine loves having Steve Begin on his left). Plus, a black Satan Bs jersey would be pretty cool to own.

The Claude-Father looked absolutely dashing yesterday.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby flyingelvii on Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:17 am

Having the 81 jersey go from Kessel to Satan (assuming he keeps the 81 jersey) is just too much irony for me to handle. Again, a meh addition. If he sucks, he won't play, no big loss. Probably won't see action for another week or two as he gets back into game shape but when he does come back, Sobotka better not sit out. Guy's been playing great hockey and Claude even rewarded him during the 3rd by putting him up with Savvy while moving Begin back to the 4th line. Bitz and Thornton should be in the running for the nightly no-dress list.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:15 pm

bignick33 {l Wrote}:
Endless Mike {l Wrote}:Miroslav, that is. Nice pickup, he should add an offensive spark.

Adding Satan was virtually free (350K cap hit) so I like it, even if it there is little chance that he is still can be an impact goal-scorer. It's definitely worth the shot, and it'll keep Savvy happy (whom I can't imagine loves having Steve Begin on his left). Plus, a black Satan Bs jersey would be pretty cool to own.

The Claude-Father looked absolutely dashing yesterday.

This really doesn't excite me at all. Satan? Go get Ray Whitney or someone like that.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby flyingelvii on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:32 pm

Whitney would cost a 2nd or 3rd plus cap space (unsure of his number off the top of my head. Satan costs essentially nothing.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Return to Kelley Rink