Denver Cup

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Denver Cup

Postby claver2010 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:27 am

Reminded me of the UNH game earlier this year, this team is buzzing for two periods and builds a lead only to gett defensive in the 3rd. A learning experience for this young team, should be fun on Friday.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby GreenvilleEagle on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:44 pm

claver2010 {l Wrote}:Reminded me of the UNH game earlier this year, this team is buzzing for two periods and builds a lead only to gett defensive in the 3rd. A learning experience for this young team, should be fun on Friday.

Will Kreider be back from the World Championships? Also, that status of Patrick Wey? He took a cheap shot last night. Looked like a knee on knee hit.
GreenvilleEagle
Campion Hall

Postby claver2010 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:32 pm

The last possible game for Kreider will be Tuesday and that will be coming off of playing seven games in a week and a half so he will be exhausted but I'm sure he will be up for Fenway. Wey looked like a long term injury, upper body injury is what the BC broadcast classified it as but I don't know if we will hear anything, as Smith broke his wrist in late November and absolutely no one knew about it.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Previous