BC @ Harvard

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

BC @ Harvard

Postby claver2010 on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:35 am

This Wednesday while the basketball team is hosting Harvard, the hockey team is at Harvard -weird quirk of the weird schedule. Plain and simple, Harvard is not a good team and we should win. They are 1-7-2 their lone win was the season opener at Dartmouth, they tied Clarkson 2-2 and recently lost to BU 6-5 in OT after allowing an ENG with 20 seconds to go.

Their two big players are:
1) Michael Biega -his brother led the team in scoring last year and he ended third leads the team in scoring this year at 3-7-10
2) Louis LeBlanc -Montreal first round pick this past summer, picked just ahead of Kreider, 3-6-9

Their main goalie is still Kyle Richter but he has struggled and is 1-5-1 with a 3.68 GAA not sure if it is him or a defensive problem.

On BC's side they are near the top of the country in scoring but do not have anyone in the top 50.

BC's scoring leaders through 13 games:
Gibbons: 5-10-15
Sneep: 6-8-14 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Smith: 9-4-13 already has 150% of the goals he did last year, it's nice to see him fully healthy
C. Atkinson: 6-7-13
Carey: 4-6-10, already topped last year where he only played in 24 games
Hayes: 3-7-10, has done a very good job centering the Whitneys line

Team is 8-3-2, is heating up 6-1-1 in last 8, and should finish the first semester with 2 wins @ Harvard and @ PC but that's why they play the game.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Re: BC @ Harvard

Postby AdamBC on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:48 am

I am shocked how big Sneep has been this year. Ridiculous goals from damn-near mid-ice.

:shock:
AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Postby bignick33 on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:29 am

I was thinking of going to the game.
I drink whiskey instead of water.
bignick33
Fulton Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:32 am

AdamBC {l Wrote}:I am shocked how big Sneep has been this year. Ridiculous goals from damn-near mid-ice.

:shock:

Reminds me of Andrew Alberts.
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby wolverineneshl on Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:01 am

Harvard recruits talented players but I'm beginning to believe Donato needs to be replaced. The Crimson hockey team seem to get worse and worse each year. :whiteflag
wolverineneshl
McGuinn Hall

Postby commavegarage on Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:26 am

wolverineneshl {l Wrote}:Harvard recruits talented players but I'm beginning to believe Donato needs to be replaced. The Crimson hockey team seem to get worse and worse each year. :whiteflag

Glad to see you made it here wolverineshl...I tried to send you a PM but couldn't- Zander banned me.
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby shockdoct on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:44 pm

commavegarage {l Wrote}:
wolverineneshl {l Wrote}:Harvard recruits talented players but I'm beginning to believe Donato needs to be replaced. The Crimson hockey team seem to get worse and worse each year. :whiteflag

Glad to see you made it here wolverineshl...I tried to send you a PM but couldn't- Zander banned me.

Suprisingly our old friend zander never banned me. Then again he is probably lurking here so it is now only a matter of days.
shockdoct
Cushing Hall

Postby Endless Mike on Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:02 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:
shockdoct {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

Suprisingly our old friend zander never banned me. Then again he is probably lurking here so it is now only a matter of days.

you think you're tough?!?!?! i still have access to the premium board...

i assume that's why you keep me around

You're still paying to be a part of that lemon party?
Endless Mike
Lyons Hall

Postby apbc12 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:05 pm

Endless Mike {l Wrote}:
shockdoct {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:

you think you're tough?!?!?! i still have access to the premium board...

i assume that's why you keep me around

You're still paying to be a part of that lemon party?

i paid for a year and quit at the 4 month point. sunk cost, but i've cancelled my renewal

So what's your angle over there? MTBS as much as possible without the C? Or refrain from posting to keep from driving traffic?
apbc12
Higgins Hall

Postby twballgame9 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:56 am

That site is hilarious now. I read it because, like TRE, I am locked in for the 6 months. Zander is over there raving about how well things are going and every one of his sycophants is bitching at him.

Nothing thrills me more than the fact that everyone made it over here, and the message board posting has been even better than it ever was over there. And with the exception of the color posters pissing off ATL, everyone has been relatively well behaved.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby Onyx Blackman on Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:04 am

twballgame9 {l Wrote}:That site is hilarious now. I read it because, like TRE, I am locked in for the 6 months. Zander is over there raving about how well things are going and every one of his sycophants is bitching at him.

Nothing thrills me more than the fact that everyone made it over here, and the message board posting has been even better than it ever was over there. And with the exception of the color posters pissing off ATL, everyone has been relatively well behaved.

You're right on some good stuff, Teddy!
Onyx Blackman
Merkert Hall

Return to Kelley Rink