Women's Hockey Team

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Women's Hockey Team

Postby BCMurt09 on Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:16 pm

I am proud of any team that wins and represents BC well, but this women's team seems to choke at really inopportune moments. They are the toast of the hockey east, but can't seem to get past teams from the B1G.
"...and Lane Stadium goes silent..."

"On a red bandanna night, it's going to be a red letter day"

"Drive by Girardi and a save. Rebound...SCORE!"

"Stroud in trouble and Stroud is sacked again! Oh-jah-BO!"
BCMurt09
Merkert Hall

Re: Women's Hockey Team

Postby BostonCollege1 on Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:11 pm

BCMurt09 {l Wrote}:I am proud of any team that wins and represents BC well, but this women's team seems to choke at really inopportune moments. They are the toast of the hockey east, but can't seem to get past teams from the B1G.

True, but Clarkson is the only Eastern team to have ever won, and it's been an upset each time. With three of their best players at the Olympics, I think BC outperformed this year. Assuming they get good goaltending, next year should be better. Like the Western teams and Clarkson, we're starting to recruit Canadians.

Let's not forget that many people accused Coach Champion of the same, thing, even after he won in '01. I simply think it's a matter of time for the women.
BostonCollege1
McGuinn Hall

Re: Women's Hockey Team

Postby claver2010 on Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:13 am

unh of women's hockey

they also dropped their HE semi game to a uconn team that was 7th (out of 9) this year
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Return to Kelley Rink