Class of 2018

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Class of 2018

Postby BostonCollege1 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:50 am

BCEagles66 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:can't recall many, if any, teams matching the high end talent bu has this year. 4 1st rounders & 4 second rounders i believe

this year's FR class is supposed to be a solid 4 year class
next year's should have some high end, eeli tolvanen might be a top 5 pick & jacob tortora is leading the u18 team in goals and second in points.

The kids BC has aren't bad at all, but it's not the clear NHL kids that I'm use to seeing.

That's because they all left early to start their NHL careers this past off-season....

And they still have a good shot of making the tournament. They still have speed, some scoring, solid D, and Jerry. Stupid penalties and special teams are killing them, though.
BostonCollege1
McGuinn Hall

Re: Class of 2018

Postby eepstein0 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:32 pm

BostonCollege1 {l Wrote}:
BCEagles66 {l Wrote}:
eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
claver2010 {l Wrote}:can't recall many, if any, teams matching the high end talent bu has this year. 4 1st rounders & 4 second rounders i believe

this year's FR class is supposed to be a solid 4 year class
next year's should have some high end, eeli tolvanen might be a top 5 pick & jacob tortora is leading the u18 team in goals and second in points.

The kids BC has aren't bad at all, but it's not the clear NHL kids that I'm use to seeing.

That's because they all left early to start their NHL careers this past off-season....

And they still have a good shot of making the tournament. They still have speed, some scoring, solid D, and Jerry. Stupid penalties and special teams are killing them, though.

The penalties drive me nuts.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Previous

Return to Kelley Rink