UML

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

UML

Postby claver2010 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:04 am

Two huge games over the next 4 days. Win both and BC all but locks up the 2 seed in HE & a spot in the NCAAs.

Silk is still out with the concussion & Linell is out for longer according to the kid. I assume we'll see the same clusterfuck of a lineup.

UML has been struggling of late 2-6-1 in last month or so, nice chance to bury them and get back on track after a meh weekend vs UVM.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Re: UML

Postby b0mberMan on Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:00 am

Didn't realize that Linnel broke his pelvis (?). That actually sucks. He was having a good year this year and we could use him at F since York is more or less yanking McMullen after the 1st every game. If he wants to shift Doherty up front, which is not a bad move in itself, why not put Jeke on the blue line?

I think part of why we're seeing more Matheson brainfarts is the increased load 5 D are taking on as the game goes on. And Santini still seems to be shaking off rust, too. We're dangerously thin.
NorthEndEagle {l Wrote}:cat hair pee fire
b0mberMan
Lyons Hall

Postby commavegarage on Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:06 am

b0mberMan {l Wrote}:Didn't realize that Linnel broke his pelvis (?). That actually sucks. He was having a good year this year and we could use him at F since York is more or less yanking McMullen after the 1st every game. If he wants to shift Doherty up front, which is not a bad move in itself, why not put Jeke on the blue line?

I think part of why we're seeing more Matheson brainfarts is the increased load 5 D are taking on as the game goes on. And Santini still seems to be shaking off rust, too. We're dangerously thin.

meh...i've been a big matheson apologist for years but he's had brainfarts all year
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby claver2010 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:16 am

i don't get the mcmullen / jeke deal

it's clear they're moving up doherty to F which i can argue w but that ship has sailed and he's been more effective up there than several of our natural forwards.

but if you're going to do that, why don't you dress jeke simply for insurance incase someone goes down?

add to it i think when jeke has gotten a chance he's been pretty good...

agreed santini hasn't recovered post injury yet
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby commavegarage on Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:20 am

looks like under 50 tickets left...should be a great atmosphere. thank god no tv
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby claver2010 on Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:43 am

weird game

really dominated play once UML went ahead 2-1 in the 3rd, shots were 20-6 in 3rd & OT

again got nothing from the bottom lines. i wish they would move doherty back to D, cycle 3 lines and selectively play the 4th

HE is completely packed after BU, chance to seal the 2 seed but have to go out to our lady of the cornfield against a team they've struggled against...

currently 12th in PWR

Huge game Monday with Harvard circling the drain at 2-7-1 & they have another game tonight up in clarkson
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby claver2010 on Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:08 am

huge night last night nationally & in HE

nationally by not playing we're up to 9th in the pairwise w BU tumbling to 7.

in HE we can still fall out of a 1st round bye but essentially everything we were looking for last night happened. he regular season title is still in play, nu needs to sweep bu & we need to sweep nd. on the other end 5 teams within 4 points w 2 games to play. crazy

huge weekend against a team we've struggled with of late and just took 3 of 4 points from bu
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy