Minnesota & PC

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Minnesota & PC

Postby claver2010 on Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:11 am

Finally hell has frozen over and Minnesota is traveling east, convenient it's when the students are out though. Probably most talented team in the country but they've been struggling of late. Sucks that this game isn't on NESN, I'm sure there's another quality Charlie Moore Outdoors rerun that needs showing.

Hard to believe after Saturday BC will already have played 1/3 of the HE games. With the hole already dug, the UMass cupcakes out of the way & UML/BU off to hot starts need every point they can get.
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Re: Minnesota & PC

Postby BostonCollege1 on Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:35 pm

BC simply got beat by a better team in Minnesota tonight.

I don't think BC did anything too badly in any phase of the game (except for Demko's usual crappy puck handling which lead to a goal).

While I think this team will be better in the second half, as Jerry's teams normally are, I don't see them making the NCAA's. Not scoring enough, and not committed to full team defense.
BostonCollege1
McGuinn Hall

Postby AdamBC on Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:28 pm

I blame Matheson for the 0-1 loss at PVD. He needs to be a captain, not some one-timer shot-taker team-mate.
AdamBC
Cushing Hall

Postby eepstein0 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:35 pm

AdamBC {l Wrote}:I blame Matheson for the 0-1 loss at PVD. He needs to be a captain, not some one-timer shot-taker team-mate.

Glad you're coming around to my point of view.

He's not good.
eepstein0
Gasson Hall

Postby NaturalLight on Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:40 pm

eepstein0 {l Wrote}:
AdamBC {l Wrote}:I blame Matheson for the 0-1 loss at PVD. He needs to be a captain, not some one-timer shot-taker team-mate.

Glad you're coming around to my point of view.

He's not good.

He's very good. If he played forward.
NaturalLight
Carney Hall

Return to Kelley Rink