Milano Going to Canada Edit: Maybe Not? Edit 2: see ya

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Re: Milano Going to Canada Edit: Maybe Not? Edit 2: see ya

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:00 am

you had me at q*bert
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:00 am

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:Hey remember when Johnny G backed out of a commitment to a school across town and came to BC instead? Me neither.

Hey remember when Jerry Maguire was working for that big company as a sports agent and he was all "oh, I'm the greatest sports agent" and Troy Aikman said hi to him but Jerry didn't know that Jay Mohr-Cox was stealing his clients so Jerry said "I'm leaving. Who's with me?" but nobody was with him except Renee Sourpuss and her heavy-headed kid so he opened his own agency but he had only one client, Cuba Fitzgerald Jr., who makes Jerry say "SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!" and Jerry says "SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!" to prove to Cuba that he was 100% committed to him so Jerry spends all of his time concentrating on Cuba while his relationship to Renee falls apart unbeknownst to him because he's trying to figure out why Cuba wants him to become Anquan Boldin or something and finally Renee has had enough and breaks up with Jerry and he finally realizes that he loves Renee and wants to be committed to her rather than be committed to Cuba and Anquan so he flies back to her home where she is meeting with a bunch of lesbians and he says "You had me at hello" and they all cry and Jerry and Renee are committed even though just a few hours before Jerry was committed to Q-Bert?

That's what this situation reminds me of.

This was a good effort, Pedroia.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby pick6pedro on Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:02 am

angrychicken {l Wrote}:
pick6pedro {l Wrote}:Hey remember when Johnny G backed out of a commitment to a school across town and came to BC instead? Me neither.

Hey remember when Jerry Maguire was working for that big company as a sports agent and he was all "oh, I'm the greatest sports agent" and Troy Aikman said hi to him but Jerry didn't know that Jay Mohr-Cox was stealing his clients so Jerry said "I'm leaving. Who's with me?" but nobody was with him except Renee Sourpuss and her heavy-headed kid so he opened his own agency but he had only one client, Cuba Fitzgerald Jr., who makes Jerry say "SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!" and Jerry says "SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!" to prove to Cuba that he was 100% committed to him so Jerry spends all of his time concentrating on Cuba while his relationship to Renee falls apart unbeknownst to him because he's trying to figure out why Cuba wants him to become Anquan Boldin or something and finally Renee has had enough and breaks up with Jerry and he finally realizes that he loves Renee and wants to be committed to her rather than be committed to Cuba and Anquan so he flies back to her home where she is meeting with a bunch of lesbians and he says "You had me at hello" and they all cry and Jerry and Renee are committed even though just a few hours before Jerry was committed to Q-Bert?

That's what this situation reminds me of.

pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby talon on Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:49 am

Didn't Gaudreau announce he wasn't going to Northeastern in June? Maybe it's just rationalization, but I think there's a difference between an incoming freshman baking out of a commitment to play at a school a few months before the fall semester begins vs a few weeks before the fall semester begins.

I don't really have a problem with the decommitment. The timing of the decommitment is another story.
talon
Cushing Hall

Postby commavegarage on Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:21 am

this ^
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:41 am

commavegarage {l Wrote}:this ^

Ditto. 2 weeks before the school year starts?? You are an asshole for that. Kids dad raised a shithead.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby pick6pedro on Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:47 am

talon {l Wrote}:

Didn't Gaudreau announce he wasn't going to Northeastern in June? Maybe it's just rationalization, but I think there's a difference between an incoming freshman baking out of a commitment to play at a school a few months before the fall semester begins vs a few weeks before the fall semester begins.

I don't really have a problem with the decommitment. The timing of the decommitment is another story.

Yes. And don't forget the coaching change that was the impetus which further justifies the decision.

It's OK to ignore the larger point though as of course every situation isn't 100% the same. Please continue to get sweaty and call a teenager awful names. The same people who are doing this here will speak ill of the same talk when UConn hoops fans or Alabama football fans curse out kids for similar reasons.

serious biz.
pick6pedro
Fulton Hall

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:08 pm

is it okay to hope that he gets a girl pregnant and that the girl he gets pregnant is foot's tranny side piece?

i feel like that's okay because pregnant trannies are both funny and difficult to successfully produce. difficult, but NOT impossible

now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby angrychicken on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:35 pm

DuchesneEast {l Wrote}:
commavegarage {l Wrote}:this ^

Ditto. 2 weeks before the school year starts?? You are an asshole for that. Kids dad raised a shithead.

angrychicken
Gasson Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:26 pm

All I'm saying is that if his name was Donkey O'Souls or Heinz Messerschmidt, he wouldn't have left. Don't mistake my general hatred for greasy Davos as any specific animus for some undersized little prick who will probably end up doing the Sheldon Kennedy/Theo Fleury ballet with his coach, as it is a well-known fact that the Canadian Constitution requires that all CHL coaches be registered sex offenders.

And I can say Dago and Greaseball because I once helped a Dago avoid being murdered in Montreal and later convinced the US Border Patrol to let the same Dago back into the US even though he was hopped up on Montapulciano and belligerent.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:47 pm

Dick Rosenthal {l Wrote}:All I'm saying is that if his name was Donkey O'Souls or Heinz Messerschmidt, he wouldn't have left. Don't mistake my general hatred for greasy Davos as any specific animus for some undersized little prick who will probably end up doing the Sheldon Kennedy/Theo Fleury ballet with his coach, as it is a well-known fact that the Canadian Constitution requires that all CHL coaches be registered sex offenders.

And I can say Dago and Greaseball because I once helped a Dago avoid being murdered in Montreal and later convinced the US Border Patrol to let the same Dago back into the US even though he was hopped up on Montapulciano and belligerent.

I am never belligerent and I will shoot you for saying so next time I am drinking.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby claver2010 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:17 pm

talon {l Wrote}:

And Johnny didn't run to everyone with a microphone saying he'd be going to NU a week before decommitting all the while he was going to head to Canada.

Exactly, if a kid is going to decommit, no problem happens all the time. It's the timing & playing dumb to reporters when he was at camp with the BC coaches & teammates
Bush, George H W
Cosby, Bill
Disick, Scott
Flair, Ric
Griffin, Kathy
Khamenei, Ali
McCain, John
Pele
Soros, George
claver2010
BC Guy

Postby flyingelvii on Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:01 am

shockdoct {l Wrote}:Isn't he signing with Columbus and this likely headed to the ahl?

He's too young for the AHL so he has to do at least one, maybe two years in Canada before he can join the AHL team. Of course that doesn't apply to him making Columbus' squad outright but it sounds like he's at least a couple years off that trajectory.
flyingelvii
Higgins Hall

Postby The Knife of Asia on Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:45 pm

Seems like how he handled the situation he wasn't a bc guy anyways.
The Knife of Asia
McGuinn Hall

Postby Supahfan99 on Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:04 am

Seems like Milano had his face broken with a check into the boards on Friday night. Could be out for as much as 8 weeks and miss 15-18 games of Plymouth's 68 game schedule.

Alternate universe, he'd have been practicing at BC with a cage on and partying on the football field Saturday night instead of being in the hospital.

Bad break, Sonny.
Supahfan99
Campion Hall

Postby DuchesneEast on Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:16 am

Supahfan99 {l Wrote}:Seems like Milano had his face broken with a check into the boards on Friday night. Could be out for as much as 8 weeks and miss 15-18 games of Plymouth's 68 game schedule.

Alternate universe, he'd have been practicing at BC with a cage on and partying on the football field Saturday night instead of being in the hospital.

Bad break, Sonny.

Karma.
DuchesneEast
Lyons Hall

Postby Dick Rosenthal on Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:27 pm

And just wait until the ass cancer sets in. This kid is going to wish he was never born.
Dick Rosenthal
Higgins Hall

Previous

Return to Kelley Rink