Albany and BC up for the same award

Forum rules
"The opinions expressed on this board are property of the poster and do not reflect the opinion of EagleOutsider, Boston College or Boston College Athletics"

Albany and BC up for the same award

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:57 am

http://www.ualbanysports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=15800&ATCLID=209529621

Gaudreau and the lax kid from Albany up for the ESPY for best college athlete that will go to Winston because no one cares about hockey and lacrosse. Pretty cool nonetheless.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Re: Albany and BC up for the same award

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:25 am

only reason lax and hockey have a chance is the worldwide leader in now broadcasts both of their championships. i think you are forgetting their efforts at shameless cross-promotion and attempts to generate interest in things most of america doesn't care much about
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby twballgame9 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:47 pm

TobaccoRoadEagle {l Wrote}:only reason lax and hockey have a chance is the worldwide leader in now broadcasts both of their championships. i think you are forgetting their efforts at shameless cross-promotion and attempts to generate interest in things most of america doesn't care much about

That may be true for the nominations, but aren't ESPYs decided by fan vote?

Regardless, the native american kid from Albany had one of those ridiculous seasons that you don't see often. Broke a 30 year old point scoring record by a large margin, and his brother broke also it and the goal scoring record in the same season.
"We remind everyone that Boston College fired a perfectly good coach because he went on a job interview, and deserves all of this." Spencer Hall
twballgame9
BC Guy

Postby TobaccoRoadEagle on Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:09 pm

i figured dickie v, lee corso and chris berman picked the winners
now in the street there is violence
and, and a lots of work to be done
no place to hang out our washing
and, and i can't blame all on the sun
good god we gonna rock down to electric avenue
and then we'll take it higher
TobaccoRoadEagle
BC Guy

Postby nomi on Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:31 am

not sure if they'll end up selling them as single game tickets or require the package.

closer to the game, i'd check the ticketexchange on bceagles.com, season tickets haven't been mailed out yet
We are the leading the world in providing best Pass4sure SY0-401 exam pdf and JUNIPER prep solutions. Our incredible offers for University of Chicago and
nomi
n00b

Postby commavegarage on Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:33 pm

nomi {l Wrote}:not sure if they'll end up selling them as single game tickets or require the package.

closer to the game, i'd check the ticketexchange on bceagles.com, season tickets haven't been mailed out yet

id do that too
hey huerta if you readin this dont tell jimmy **** that i put xlax in teh chuck wagons...lol
commavegarage
Devlin Hall

Return to Kelley Rink